NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chip shop owner forced to remove a 'racist' sign boasting that his business now had 'English owners' after threats to burn it down

+9
Cass
veya_victaous
harvesmom
Irn Bru
Raggamuffin
gerber
Fred
Eilzel
Tommy Monk
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Chip shop owner forced to remove a 'racist' sign boasting that his business now had 'English owners' after  threats to burn it down - Page 4 Empty Chip shop owner forced to remove a 'racist' sign boasting that his business now had 'English owners' after threats to burn it down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 11:27 am

First topic message reminder :

A chip shop owner has removed a ‘racist’ banner boasting that the business now had ‘English owners’, after his predecessor received threats to burn it down.

Previous owner Paul Bradbury - who put the sign up at The Chippy on the Green in Padiham, Lancashire, after taking it over last August - has gone back to Liverpool with his wife Rachel after shutting up shop.  

The couple had put a banner outside which said ‘Under new management with English owners’ - but Mr Bradbury said that he received two threatening phone calls from people calling him racist. They left the shop and moved away from the area earlier this year - and new owner Sotos Orfanides has now adapted the sign to read ‘Under new management with English meals’.  He said: ‘I don’t think the original sign was racist, but there was a big thing about it being racist. No one is racist in this shop. They were English and they were serving some English food. ‘I changed the sign because people were calling and threatening to burn the shop down.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2629054/Chip-shop-owner-forced-remove-racist-sign-boasting-business-English-owners.html#ixzz31mKPa5L6

Back to top Go down

Chip shop owner forced to remove a 'racist' sign boasting that his business now had 'English owners' after  threats to burn it down - Page 4 Empty Re: Chip shop owner forced to remove a 'racist' sign boasting that his business now had 'English owners' after threats to burn it down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 16, 2014 9:58 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What do you mean "English enough"?

The man didn't say anything about the previous owners being English or not English - that's the spin you've put on it. You make such a fuss over everything, it's a wonder you can sleep at night.

So you think that "Ethnic Russians" exist but not "Ethnic English" people? Why are you denying English people the right to have their own ethnicity?

Here we go round the mulberry bush.

Been through this argument already, read back.
So why did he need to announce he was English, when the previous owners were English and that he stated people wanted to be served by English being as the place had not many customers, though I think we know why he did not have many now?
I can do this all day, you are bags of fun to play with

Already stated English is an ethnicity, can you not read?

What do you think American English are?
Polish?

Still waiting for you to answer my questions

Her we go around the dodge the question time

You dodged my question. What did you mean by "English enough"?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Chip shop owner forced to remove a 'racist' sign boasting that his business now had 'English owners' after  threats to burn it down - Page 4 Empty Re: Chip shop owner forced to remove a 'racist' sign boasting that his business now had 'English owners' after threats to burn it down

Post by scrat Fri May 16, 2014 9:59 am

Tesstacious wrote:A chip shop owner has removed a ‘racist’ banner boasting that the business now had ‘English owners’, after his predecessor received threats to burn it down.

Previous owner Paul Bradbury - who put the sign up at The Chippy on the Green in Padiham, Lancashire, after taking it over last August - has gone back to Liverpool with his wife Rachel after shutting up shop.  

The couple had put a banner outside which said ‘Under new management with English owners’ - but Mr Bradbury said that he received two threatening phone calls from people calling him racist. They left the shop and moved away from the area earlier this year - and new owner Sotos Orfanides has now adapted the sign to read ‘Under new management with English meals’.  He said: ‘I don’t think the original sign was racist, but there was a big thing about it being racist. No one is racist in this shop. They were English and they were serving some English food. ‘I changed the sign because people were calling and threatening to burn the shop down.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2629054/Chip-shop-owner-forced-remove-racist-sign-boasting-business-English-owners.html#ixzz31mKPa5L6

It's just the dailyfuckwit playing the race card and shit stirring again, one must remember where the dailyfuckwit comes from and it's minority appeal to small minded little englanders.

"Gordon Birtwistle MP said: 'I would rather it didn’t say what it did. It would be better if it said "serving good quality food to the community". If it is causing consternation to people, it should either be taken down or changed.'

Mayor of Padiham, Coun Vincent Pridden said: 'I don’t think it’s a very positive message to be putting out in the community. If it’s causing upset, the council should look into it.'

Gary Curson, a teacher at West Craven High School in Barnoldswick who lives near the shop, said he would not set foot in the takeaway again.

He said racism was ‘alive and well in Padiham’.

He said: 'We’ve used that chip shop when it was run by other people, who were well liked and respected in the community. I wouldn’t go in there now and neither would many of the people I know.

'Half a dozen local people I’ve spoken to since yesterday have said they are disgusted by what it says.

'It’s not a positive message to put out to children which go to local schools that you should prefer to go into a shop run by one sort of people. It’s not good for them or for the community.

'Burnley is supposed to be an enterprising, multi-cultural place. Asian people run the shop just down the road. This gives a very bad impression of the area and could well upset people.'

Local councillor Joanne Greenwood said: 'It’s not helpful at all and it could well upset people and I can see why. I certainly don’t think it’s necessary to say that.'

Lancashire Police say they have not yet received any complaints about the banner."

Looking at the information provided it seems that this is a multicultural community that works, and naturally this is what the RWhinge fear the most.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:04 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Here we go round the mulberry bush.

Been through this argument already, read back.
So why did he need to announce he was English, when the previous owners were English and that he stated people wanted to be served by English being as the place had not many customers, though I think we know why he did not have many now?
I can do this all day, you are bags of fun to play with

Already stated English is an ethnicity, can you not read?

What do you think American English are?
Polish?

Still waiting for you to answer my questions

Her we go around the dodge the question time

Fucking priceless, where you have avoided not only these points but countless others and you want me to answer something you cannot?
In other words to you when does somebody become English?
You see easy to answer questions, but you get to them and run a mile, ha ha ha ha

You are also boring to debate, I need someone who has a brain like Tea, now he is very intelligent and makes me work hard to debate and to be honest, I was in a corner until I re-read the article, because his point was valid, but as seen I have evidence to back mine.
That is why I enjoy debating Tea and can admit when he has the better of a debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 16, 2014 10:09 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Fucking priceless, where you have avoided not only these points but countless others and you want me to answer something you cannot?
You see easy to answer questions, but you get to them and run a mile, ha ha ha ha

You are also boring to debate, I need someone who has a brain like Tea, now he is very intelligent and makes me work hard to debate and to be honest, I was in a corner until I re-read the article, because his point was valid, but as seen I have evidence to back mine.
That is why I enjoy debating Tea and can admit when he has the better of a debate

They were your words, not mine. Are you racist?

I don't know who Tea is, but feel free to go and talk to him.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:15 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I am asking you a very simple question, I am not making a statement about English, see this is why you are clueless.
What is it that makes someone become English?
Born here?
Born two generations?
3?
More?
Descended fully to the Angles?
Can you see the point now?
Seriously do I have to spell out everything in basic ABC fashion for you?
Never seen such a person wiggle out of so many questions just like Matti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 16, 2014 10:21 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I am asking you a very simple question, I am not making a statement about English, see this is why you are clueless.
Born here?
Born two generations?
3?
More?

I can't take you seriously because nearly all of your posts are peppered with insults, and because you flounced and came back the next day. If you think I'm clueless, why bother to ask me any questions at all?  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Born here?
Born two generations?
3?
More?

I can't take you seriously because nearly all of your posts are peppered with insults, and because you flounced and came back the next day. If you think I'm clueless, why bother to ask me any questions at all?  Razz 

And yet again a copout reply with no answers to my questions.You are cluless on racism, by your own admission, being as you do not know anybody that has been a victim to racism, let alone understand it.
As I say you are great entertainment to watch you wiggle.

Marks out of ten.

Good job ha ha

Bye then, anyway have work to do

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 16, 2014 10:26 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And yet again a copout reply with no answers to my questions.You are cluless on racism, by your own admission, being as you do not know anybody that has been a victim to racism, let alone understand it.

Marks out of ten.

Good job ha ha

Oh look - more insults.

://?roflmao?/: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Marks out of ten.

Good job ha ha

Oh look - more insults.

Oh look still avoiding the questions.

What more evidence does anyone need.

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 16, 2014 10:31 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh look - more insults.

Thought you had work to do. Another lie?  ://?roflmao?/: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I can multitask.

:-:cawg:-: 

and yet still more avoidance to answering questions

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 16, 2014 10:36 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I can multitask.

And here you are still not doing any work.

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:38 am

didge will be claiming victory very soon Raggamuffin, first the insults then the victory it's how he does things  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:38 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I can multitask.

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

I am and laughing at you at the same time, showing you do not even know what Mulitask means as well as racism now as well

still no questions answered

:-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:

Last edited by Didge on Fri May 16, 2014 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 16, 2014 10:39 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I am and laughing at you at the same, showing you do not even know what Mulitask means as well as racims

One moment and still no questions answered

:-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-:  :-:cawg:-: 

Get on with your work, you shirker.  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:41 am

At least I have a job ha ha ha ha

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 16, 2014 10:41 am

Didge wrote:At least I have a job ha ha ha ha

I have two jobs, so there!

cheers 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:At least I have a job ha ha ha ha

cheers 

A paper round and washing the family car is I suppose 2 jobs, but best you get back to class eh, free period is over

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 16, 2014 10:46 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

cheers 

A paper round and washing the family car is I suppose 2 jobs, but best you get back to class eh, free period is over

Neither of those. Try again.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:50 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Neither of those. Try again.  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:44 am

Just checked this story in the Mail. I added a comment and got 1479 green votes! Looks like a lot of people agree with me then...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:52 am

Tesstacious wrote:Just checked this story in the Mail.  I added a comment and got 1479 green votes!   Looks like a lot of people agree with me then...

Yea!

Your type would go down very well with the Daily Heil!

study ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:59 am

Norman T wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:Just checked this story in the Mail.  I added a comment and got 1479 green votes!   Looks like a lot of people agree with me then...

Yea!

Your type would go down very well with the Daily Heil!

study ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

And your type would probably enjoy throwing bricks through windows where children are sleeping, all in the name of free speech and democracy. Ironic.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Fri May 16, 2014 12:48 pm

The sign was the sign of an absolute idiot!!
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Samhraí wrote:But anyway I have to go for a bit so expect any replies to be late.
Ciao

Ah fuck it I actually don't fucking care enough to argue over stupid shit.

I don't care about the sign.
I think people complaining about the sign are whiney
I think people making threats over the sign are degenerates.

And that is as far as I really actually care. on the topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri May 16, 2014 1:38 pm

The guy was just a bit of a dickhead even more so that he sold English, Chinese food, kebabs and pizza as well.
If I saw that sign I'd basically just walk by thinking he was being stupid.

Chip shop owner forced to remove a 'racist' sign boasting that his business now had 'English owners' after  threats to burn it down - Page 4 3026909

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 3:06 pm

Irn Bru wrote:The guy was just a bit of a dickhead even more so that he sold English, Chinese food, kebabs and pizza as well.
If I saw that sign I'd basically just walk by thinking he was being stupid.

Chip shop owner forced to remove a 'racist' sign boasting that his business now had 'English owners' after  threats to burn it down - Page 4 3026909

If it were muslim owners who put the same sign up nobody would give a shit

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Fri May 16, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Samhraí wrote:
Samhraí wrote:But anyway I have to go for a bit so expect any replies to be late.
Ciao

Ah fuck it I actually don't fucking care enough to argue over stupid shit.

I don't care about the sign.
I think people complaining about the sign are whiney
I think people making threats over the sign are degenerates.

And that is as far as I really actually care. on the topic.

spot on

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 16, 2014 3:26 pm

Seen several signs saying, "halal butchers" could that be seen as racist? as it is aimed at Muslims only.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 16, 2014 3:42 pm

Dodge you bell end, English is an ethnicity in it's own right. If you are Greek or Asian, then you are not ethnically English.

Why are you so intent on undermining English identity?

If I and my English wife moved to China and had a child, that child would not all of a sudden be Chinese.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:00 pm

nicko wrote:Seen several signs saying,  "halal butchers" could that be seen as racist? as it is aimed at Muslims only.

i guess it is you should kick up a stink and demand the muslims go out of business .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge you bell end, English is an ethnicity in it's own right. If you are Greek or Asian, then you are not ethnically English.

Why are you so intent on undermining English identity?

If I and my English wife moved to China and had a child, that child would not all of a sudden be Chinese.

Matti we know you are a racist, if that child wanted to be identified as Chinese that child would be, you have no say in the matter, when that child is grown up. The child would also be a Chinese national who could apply for British citizenship also if who lived in China.
Here we go again with English identity, something nobody on this forum can actually define.

Nicko Halal is religious slaughter of meat, so it could be animals bred and slaughtered in this country, sorry mate poor point

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri May 16, 2014 4:15 pm

[quote="Cass"]Re: the threats ....if they were made (and the offenders found and are punished appropriately) then WHY didn't he go to the police?

Seriously if someone made threats against me or my family or livelihood I would be down the cop shop with every but of proof I could lay me hands on.

But it seems very fishy that he didn't. Perhaps he mis-read his customer base and his profits went down the toilet?

Personally I think he was an idiot but then again he has the right to be an idiot.

Bump. Anyone want to throw their 2 cents worth in on this?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Cass wrote:
Cass wrote:Re: the threats ....if they were made (and the offenders found and are punished appropriately) then WHY didn't he go to the police?

Seriously if someone made threats against me or my family or livelihood I would be down the cop shop with every but of proof I could lay me hands on.

But it seems very fishy that he didn't. Perhaps he mis-read his customer base and his profits went down the toilet?

Personally I think he was an idiot but then again he has the right to be an idiot.

Bump. Anyone want to throw their 2 cents worth in on this?

Hi Me Lady

I do not think he was really threatened, more like abuse hurled at him, because lets face it like you say and agree if your life is threatened, you would really fear it was and seek protection.

The place seemed to being doing well under the previous owners, if you read the original article and this has much to do with him holding racial vies and a lack of business, no doubt has poor people skills as seen by his comments. If he thinks that way of people, how is he like thus with customers.
Again the Mail loves stories like this but even here the Mail could not hide the real story, this man was a complete idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri May 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Cass wrote:
Hi Me Lady
I do not think he was really threatened, more like abuse hurled at him, because lets face it like you say and agree if your life is threatened, you would really fear it was and seek protection.
The place seemed to being doing well under the previous owners, if you read the original article and this has much to do with him holding racial vies and a lack of business, no doubt has poor people skills as seen by his comments. If he thinks that way of people, how is he like thus with customers.
Again the Mail loves stories like this but even here the Mail could not hide the real story, this man was a complete idiot.
Hey Didge
It would be interesting to talk to the previous owners and the new owners to see how their profit margins were/are.

I think it was raggamuffin who said the banner was quite out of keeping with the street ....I agree.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 16, 2014 4:30 pm

So If my child was born in China then that would make them ethnically Chinese?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Fri May 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Fudge - stoopid kindle.

Anyway I agree with your idea of not being threatened - more like he was told he was a knob head so in order to do damage limitation caused by his stupidity he went to the press who lets face it, are always looking for a story to get people riled up on a small or non-exisitent pretext.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Cass wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hi Me Lady
Hey Didge
It would be interesting to talk to the previous owners and the new owners to see how their profit margins were/are.

I think it was raggamuffin who said the banner was quite out of keeping with the street ....I agree.

Fair point me Lady, again his views were very stupid to be honest, if you want to attract customers in a multicultural area, the last thing you do is draw the wrong attention to yourself, which as seen can have the affect where they end up selling the business. None of this would have occurred with a sign saying under new Management. In fact doing even that can be bad if the previous owners were popular, what you do is draw on their popularity to gain these customers yourself. 
A life lesson to be learnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:So If my child was born in China then that would make them ethnically Chinese?

Chinese Nationality, with English ethnicity.

Not difficult is it, hence why I am of English nationality of Irish and Sicilian ethnicity.

Though if you delve further you will no doubt find even more ethnic groups within yourself, so really an ethnic groups is defined by a nation itself and in this country the English ethnicity is made up up multiple ethnic groups.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Cass wrote:Fudge - stoopid kindle.

Anyway I agree with your idea of not being threatened - more like he was told he was a knob head so in order to do damage limitation caused by his stupidity he went to the press who lets face it, are always looking for a story to get people riled up on a small or non-exisitent pretext.

The Mail loves stories like that, but again people do not read between the lines, they see the headline, skim the story and come to a conclusion he has been somehow denied being English, it happens all the time.
Just suprised Muslim was not thrown into boot to use something to target the blame on, that is the normal scenario, you know man paints his door with English colours, Muslims blamed even though no complaints from them, Muslims agree he should paint his door as he sees fit, Muslims blamed for Halal in Pizza Express, they though want meat to be labelled.
Target a group with blame and it is easy for people to associate with that, as they can blame all their woes onto others as has been countless times in history, and sadly it is also what sells stories

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 16, 2014 4:45 pm

And the man in chip shop was English ethnicity and English nationality, so what is the problem with him announcing that an English chip shop, selling English food, in England, is also run by an English person?

And, Mo Farrah was born in Somalia, of Somalian ethnicity parents, so he is, Somalian.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And the man in chip shop was English ethnicity and English nationality, so what is the problem with him announcing that an English chip shop, selling English food, in England, is also run by an English person?

And, Mo Farrah was born in Somalia, of Somalian ethnicity parents, so he is, Somalian.

No he is English nationality also of Somalian ethnicity, still not grasping it and again the English ethnicity is made up of multiple ethnicity.

The previous owners were also English
So Kebabs and Pizza's are now traditional English foods?
Also Fish and Chips originated from a Jewish refugee couples from Spain and Portugal, so even that is not really English by design English but adapted to become an English tradition, you see multiculturalism at work for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Listen to the stinking hypocrisy on here....some try to deny English authenticity is made up of many cultures ...

But would be more than delighted if a black Englishman scored a winning goal for England in a big match.

This is getting to the point of hilarity is this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 16, 2014 4:59 pm

He is not English.
Previous owners were Greek and Asian.
This man is English and there is nothing wrong with him saying he is English.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:He is not English.
Previous owners were Greek and Asian.
This man is English and there is nothing wrong with him saying he is English.

I rest my case Matti has the same mentality as Mr Bradley.

So by Matti's logic the Queen is not English but German, her son Charles is German and Greek and Nigel Farage is also German, according to Matti

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 16, 2014 5:05 pm

Nothing to say about that stinking Tory ken livingstone on the congestion charge thread JD....????
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 16, 2014 5:07 pm

The chip man is English, both nationality and ethnically, there is nothing wrong with him saying his shop is new management and English owned.
Seems that every other ethnicity on earth can claim loudly to be English, except the ethnically English.....!!!
All in the name of equality mind...... how very progressive!!!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Fri May 16, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The chip man is English, anti nationality and ethnically, there is nothing wrong with him saying his shop is new management and English owned.

Is English, Anti nationality and ethnically?

Ha ha Ha ha

Gets funnier by the minute, I would stop now as the chickens cannot lay the eggs fast enough to keep up with your clangers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri May 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The chip man is English, both nationality and ethnically, there is nothing wrong with him saying his shop is new management and English owned.
Seems that every other ethnicity on earth can claim loudly to be English, except the ethnically English.....!!!

Dodge, cheap and unfunny joke about a typo due to phone predictive text......

Maybe you should read my finished post before acting like a twat.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:The chip man is English, both nationality and ethnically, there is nothing wrong with him saying his shop is new management and English owned.

Dodge, cheap and unfunny joke about a typo due to phone predictive text......

Maybe you should read my finished post before acting like a twat.

As usual it is like many of your poor statements, epic and hilarious and I enjoy as the chickens do providing you with all the eggs you need.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next