NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will England lose the World Cup this year?

+3
Cass
gerber
Eilzel
7 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How will England lose the World Cup this year?

How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 13

How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Empty How will England lose the World Cup this year?

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just certain wondering... Wink 

Back to top Go down

How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Empty Re: How will England lose the World Cup this year?

Post by Cass Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:40 am

feelthelove wrote:
Nems wrote:
Mmmm I had a rush of blood to the head and bought a vuvuzela for littl'un  Razz Sad 

Oh My God??????????????????????????????????????????????????? What on earth were you thinking?!!!!!!!!!! How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Crazy_10

she obviously wasn't ......rush of blood my aunt Mary.....how long do you give it before she cracks and opens the gin? I say she wont even last till halftime of the first match.........LOVE YOU NEMSIE xxx

^Tess brilliant!

so I read somewhere that this year there is no doofus song.....sorry I meant official recording to celebrate England being in the world cup? Shame.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

How will England lose the World Cup this year? - Page 2 Empty Re: How will England lose the World Cup this year?

Post by Cass Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Hate to be a pessimist but Uruguay and Italy will probably do for us this year  lol! Neutral 

Surprised 

THE two dirtiest teams of cheats on the planet...

HOW unlucky could you be, drawing against those two !?!

not dirty per se.......drama queens more like.....seriously they flop more than fish out of water and have more miraculous recoveries then even Jesus could've performed.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2