NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrant issued for arrest of former Bournemouth Tory councillor Anniina Davie over alleged benefit fraud

4 posters

Go down

Warrant issued for arrest of former Bournemouth Tory councillor Anniina Davie over alleged benefit fraud Empty Warrant issued for arrest of former Bournemouth Tory councillor Anniina Davie over alleged benefit fraud

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 01, 2014 10:02 am

A WARRANT has been issued for the arrest of a former Bournemouth councillor over allegations that she dishonestly claimed benefits while she was a serving member.

In February 2013 the Daily Echo reported that Anniina Davie, 37, who represented Winton East, had gone to ground, possibly returning to her native Finland.

Phone calls and emails from the Echo were not being answered and she was not turning up to council meetings.

Later that year she resigned the seat that she won in 2011, citing health grounds as the reason.

Now, Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court has issued a warrant for her arrest over two charges relating to allegations that she dishonestly claimed job seekers’ allowance and employment support allowance.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/11175366.WANTED__Warrant_issued_for_arrest_of_former_councillor/?ref=var_0

She's believed to have fled the country. Anyone seeing her should contact their local police or phone crime-stoppers.

Warrant issued for arrest of former Bournemouth Tory councillor Anniina Davie over alleged benefit fraud Anniina-davie-conservative

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Warrant issued for arrest of former Bournemouth Tory councillor Anniina Davie over alleged benefit fraud Empty Re: Warrant issued for arrest of former Bournemouth Tory councillor Anniina Davie over alleged benefit fraud

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 10:15 am

Labour council chief executive ARRESTED for 'illegally giving himself a £26,000 pay rise to £158,000 a year' while other staff were on a pay freeze
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2353611/Labour-council-chief-executive-arrested-illegally-giving-26-000-pay-rise-158-000-year.html

Hartlepool Labour councillor Angie Wilcox arrested in connection with theft
http://www.darlingtonandstocktontimes.co.uk/news/10229606.Councillor_arrested_in_connection_with_theft/

A SENIOR city councillor has been suspended from the national Labour Party following his arrest. Coun Hassan Ahmed, who until this week was a member of the council's executive board, was arrested on July 29 on suspicion of assault and sexual assault.

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Arrested-councillor-suspended-Labour-Party/story-12188095-detail/story.html#ixzz30SCNU1kZ

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Arrested-councillor-suspended-Labour-Party/story-12188095-detail/story.html

East End Labour councillor arrested for alleged death threats
http://www.leftfutures.org/2012/05/east-end-labour-councillor-arrested-for-alleged-death-threats/

Back to top Go down

Warrant issued for arrest of former Bournemouth Tory councillor Anniina Davie over alleged benefit fraud Empty Re: Warrant issued for arrest of former Bournemouth Tory councillor Anniina Davie over alleged benefit fraud

Post by Irn Bru Thu May 01, 2014 10:24 am

These cases are all old now Tess and have probably already been covered in past discussions. And I could easily rustle up links to Tory stuff similar to what you have just done but it really serves no useful purpose to do so.

This one is current and the woman is on the run from the courts in evading an arrest warrant.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu May 01, 2014 11:57 am

I wasn't aware that being a Councillor was a paid job. I had always thought it was a voluntary choice and expenses could be claimed to cover certain costs.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 12:13 pm

Irn Bru wrote:These cases are all old now Tess and have probably already been covered in past discussions. And I could easily rustle up links to Tory stuff similar to what you have just done but it really serves no useful purpose to do so.

This one is current and the woman is on the run from the courts in evading an arrest warrant.

Your totally right Irn , both parties can do that all day long, but as you say, this one is a current story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 12:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:These cases are all old now Tess and have probably already been covered in past discussions. And I could easily rustle up links to Tory stuff similar to what you have just done but it really serves no useful purpose to do so.

Your totally right Irn , both parties can do that all day long, but as you say, this one is a current story.
Yes, but one of many. That's my point. Both parties are as bad as each other - mainstream politics stinks. End of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 1:01 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Yes, but one of many.  That's my point.  Both parties are as bad as each other - mainstream politics stinks.  End of.

Nothing stinks more than the racist and homophobic UKIP scum that you support.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 01, 2014 1:51 pm

racist, and homophobic. I'm sure i'v heard that mentioned o here before. Could any one enlighten me who might have said it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 3:56 pm

Catman wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:
Yes, but one of many.  That's my point.  Both parties are as bad as each other - mainstream politics stinks.  End of.

Nothing stinks more than the racist and homophobic UKIP scum that you support.

I've just been told that you used to be an ardent BNP supporter.

Tell us about it why don't you?

Last edited by Shady on Thu May 01, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Thu May 01, 2014 10:51 pm

I'm delighted benefit fraudsters are being hounded. Shame you only think it is right when a Tory is allegedly involved.

Still facing two ways is a speciality of the left particularly the arse lickers who spout nothing but labour crib sheets.

Will you be insisting that Catman hands himself in a a full time long term fraudster? Of course not he is a lefty.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 11:12 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:I'm delighted benefit fraudsters are being hounded. Shame you only think it is right when a Tory is allegedly involved.

Still facing two ways is a speciality of the left particularly the arse lickers who spout nothing but labour crib sheets.

Will you be insisting that Catman hands himself in a a full time long term fraudster? Of course not he is a lefty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 11:15 pm

Catman wrote:
Alright said Fred wrote:I'm delighted benefit fraudsters are being hounded. Shame you only think it is right when a Tory is allegedly involved.

I've just been told that you used to be an ardent BNP supporter.

Tell us about it why don't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down