NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favourite alcoholic drink?

+7
Stooo
Andy
groomsy
Ben Reilly
eddie
Original Quill
Fluffyx
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your favourite alcoholic drink? - Page 2 Empty What is your favourite alcoholic drink?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Mine is Vodka!

Russian Standard Vodka
1 lt (£22.00)
Rollback

£17.00(£17.00 per lt)

Product Code: 2315479

Imperial quality standard. Distilled & bottled in Russia. Vodka At the Imperial Court in St Petersburg, the Tsars of Russia were legendary for demanding only the finest in luxury and quality. Their national spirit, vodka, was no exception. In 1894, Dmitri Mendeleev, the greatest scientist in all Russia received the decree to set the Imperial quality standard for Russian vodka and the 'Russian Standard' was born. Today, in St Petersburg, our state-of-the-art distillery allows us to bring this vodka heritage into the 21st Century. Using winter wheat from the Russian Steppes, pure glacial water from Lake Ladoga and advanced distillation technology, we have created the genuine taste of Russian vodka that is once again being celebrated throughout the world.

...I have a few bottles coming on Saturday, just couldn't resist the roll back, because it's only about £1.50 more that their own brand vodka!  Razz

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite alcoholic drink? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite alcoholic drink?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:44 am

Cass wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Wuss, I'm an hour ahead of you and I'm still making my fingers type ... stuff ... Smile

Night Cass!

Hey you don't work with asshats I work with.....wuss my arse (which is jolly nice btw) - besides if it ain't too windy ill be out trimming my Bush....es......okay too much bubbly.....bite x

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Love it!

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite alcoholic drink? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your favourite alcoholic drink?

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:54 am

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Sassy wrote:

There is a huge beer warehouse near my Dad that sells beers from all over the world and real ale:  http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/

Went in there once and got hooked, I just never imagined that there were that many different ales.    Have a look, bet you didn't either!

OK, so now I have to come to the U.K. and Oz just to get drunk :)I understand people sort of expect that from we Americans anyhow ...

Well, with American beers you kinda have to!  Wink 

You can order on line lol   You know, that way you'd get to taste real beer!!!!!

Ah, the tragedy of America is that we do get quite a nice selection of imports and really good smaller breweries, but the hoi polloi doesn't pay any of that a damn bit of attention:

What is your favourite alcoholic drink? - Page 2 Beerbong1jenn
American troglodyte idiot tries to get drunk really fast.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:00 am

Oh lovely, there's class for you  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:27 am

Has to be a very well chilled, very dry white wine for me please What is your favourite alcoholic drink? - Page 2 Wine_220

....or champagne if we're celebrating! What is your favourite alcoholic drink? - Page 2 Hic_dr17

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:28 pm

The only great beer makers are the Dutch, Flemish and Mexicans. German beer is too heavy. An' English beer, too bitter.

But beer, in my estimation, was perfected along the Dutch and Belgium coasts...even a bit into Northern France, Alsace and Strasbourg. And the Danes...can't forget Carlsberg.

The Mexicans got involved when they were ruled by the Habsburgs and Maximilian I, from 1832 to 1867, just long enough to teach them the art of brewing. Lots of good brands, but few commercially available up here. My favorite is Tecate, from a sleepy little town east of Tijuana.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Sorry folks but the Jocks make the best beer in the world.Tartan Special &

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Shady wrote:Sorry folks but the Jocks make the best beer in the world.Tartan Special &

Yeah, it is pretty good. But I'm still liking the Dutch.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:Sorry folks but the Jocks make the best beer in the world.Tartan Special &

Yeah, it is pretty good.  But I'm still liking the Dutch.

Meant to include McEwans as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:40 pm

Affordable, but bloody good as a single malt should be.  I love you  I love you  I love you 

What is your favourite alcoholic drink? - Page 2 Hlpob.12yov8
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Sweet, you're a drinker after my own heart. I've taken advantage of a local store which sells a lot of different beer brands by the bottle; lets you put them into a carrier and charges you $8 for six. I've enjoyed so many that I couldn't even name now :)None of those brewers looks familiar to me, are they pretty much Australian exclusives?

Still want to get ahold of a VB one of these days ...

VB is lovely as is Tooheys  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Rose if we are on the wine
Brandy if we are on the shorts.
Remy if its a special occasion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:10 pm

What is your favourite alcoholic drink? - Page 2 39_russian_standard_vodka_1

.....And very nice  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Nice to see what you are spending the tax payers money on catman....it seems you are getting far too much of it....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:26 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Nice to see what you are spending the tax payers money on catman....it seems you are getting far too much of it....

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

I knew that some RWhinger, would come out with something like that!

It was on special offer, and bought from my family allowance!  geek 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:28 pm

http://www.cannyscot.com/

Ye canny whack it Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 pm

So...if you are getting an "allowance" from your family........why are you getting benefits?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Irn Bru wrote:http://www.cannyscot.com/

Trust you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm

I'm not really a drinker but if I rarely do...it's cocktails all the way!!

I just hope nobody say the like Bacardi and Coak !!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm

Sassy wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:http://www.cannyscot.com/

Trust you!

What is your favourite alcoholic drink? - Page 2 Z
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Edit/Delete this post

Re: Catman thread of reasoning!

Post by Catman on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:55 am
Your income and savings

Your income may affect your income-related or contribution-based ESA. Income can include:

you and your partner’s income
savings over £6,000
pension income

You won’t qualify for income-related ESA if you have savings over £16,000.

https://www.gov.uk/employment-support-allowance/eligibility

Just to clarify things for some of the RW pigs on here.

...Go weep moron!

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:35 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:So...if you are getting an "allowance" from your family........why are you getting benefits?

Because on ESA, you are allowed to have savings below £6000!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 pm

Catman wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:So...if you are getting an "allowance" from your family........why are you getting benefits?

I know people on benefits who make sure they stay below certain savings (in banks of course) - they'll just spend the rest or keep it hidden away.

B4st4rds!

Stop benefits, stop this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:46 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

I know people on benefits who make sure they stay below certain savings (in banks of course) - they'll just spend the rest or keep it hidden away.

B4st4rds!

Stop benefits, stop this!

You really should be condemning those rich OAP's who have been in receipt of winter fuel payments and other perks Andy, it's them who are hiding money under the mattresses ...bloody scrounging gits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:47 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
I'm not really a drinker but if I rarely do...it's cocktails all the way!!

I just hope nobody say the like Bacardi and  Coak !!Smile

cyclops 

TRIED Bacardi and Croak a couple of times when I was in my late teen's and some of us were trying different mixers and spirits...

BIT of a big girl's drink if you ask me..

AS are those fruitier_tainted wines and pre-packaged fruit-lollypop 'mixers' ~ a favourite with the air-headed sectors of those X and Y-gen' ladyfolks.     ::happ:: 

Was it a wee bit rough Bee?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2