NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves'

4 posters

Go down

Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves' Empty Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves'

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Days after being forced to deny its campaign posters were racist, Ukip has suspended a star of its latest election broadcast for expressing "repellent views".

Andre Lampitt, a Ukip member, had warned about Britain having "open gates to Islam". He also used his Twitter account to tell followers: "I don't want my kids learning anything about Islam it's against my HR [human rights]."

He had added: "All Muslims needs to leave Europe America and Oz,or denounce their pathetic satanic religion."

In another tweet he said: "I loathe Oxfam. They are raising money for future dictators. I grew up in Africa, let them kill themselves off." He had also said: "Inner peace will come when AIDS does what it should and reduce African density."

A Ukip spokesman said on Thursday afternoon: "We are deeply shocked that Mr Lampitt has expressed such repellent views. His membership of the party has been suspended immediately pending a full disciplinary process."

On his Twitter account, which has now been deleted, Lampitt described himself as: "Born British in Rhodesia and proud of heritage sad at how Britain is run."

In an attack on Ed Miliband, Lampitt asked "why would Britain need Labour who are led by a Polish fella not a Brit?!!!"

Miliband was born in Britain. But Lampitt said that was not good enough to make him qualify as British. "You need to look at where people come from to understand their views, not by their birth certificate:) but again just my view:)" he said.

In one tweet sent last year, Lampitt replied directly to a tweet sent by Miliband comparing the Labour leader to Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe. "The problem with your Marxist way is the similarity to Mugabe," he tweeted.

Lampitt was a star of the party political election broadcast released by Ukip on Wednesday evening. He warned about the "real struggle" British workers were under given immigration from Eastern Europe.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/24/ukip-andre-lampitt-_n_5206370.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

As I said UKIP attract all the haters and we destroy themselves from within

Back to top Go down

Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves' Empty Re: Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves'

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves' Slide_294739_2394792_free

Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves' Slide_294739_2394736_free

Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves' Slide_294739_2395025_free

Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves' Slide_294739_2394733_free

Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves' Slide_294739_2394734_free

Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves' Slide_294739_2394737_free

Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves' Slide_294739_2394735_free

More proof that UKIP are nothing more than a Joke

Back to top Go down

Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves' Empty Re: Ukip Suspend Election Broadcast Star Andre Lampitt For 'Repellent Views', Said Africans Should 'Kill Themselves'

Post by gerber Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:38 pm

The other parties are so worried by UKIP the media get the dregs warts an' all.

He is very wrong, but many liebour candidates have done mud slinging and got away with it. Many have slandered and actually lied................. But what the heck they are allowed to by their leader.

Good on Nigel for acting so swiftly.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:43 pm

You are right that people are worried, that UKIP will end up turning this great nation into mass poverty with its lack of due care for this country, that is something to be truly concerned about as they have no exit strategy from the EU or any viable economic plan for Britain. Yes I would be worried if I was you that millions end up unemployed and out of work and leave this country into disaster, what makes me wonder is why you are not also worried Gerber.

Good old Nigel for covering up just another idiot that expresses the true nature of UKIP, but he won;t be able to cover them all up and people are now seeing what UKIP are really like, the dressed up version of the BNP

Last edited by Didge on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:46 pm

I thought the title meant that he said Africans should commit suicide, so it's a bit misleading. He sounds like a twat though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I thought the title meant that he said Africans should commit suicide, so it's a bit misleading. He sounds like a twat though.

He said this:

In another tweet he said: "I loathe Oxfam. They are raising money for future dictators. I grew up in Africa, let them kill themselves off."

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I thought the title meant that he said Africans should commit suicide, so it's a bit misleading. He sounds like a twat though.

He said this:

In another tweet he said: "I loathe Oxfam. They are raising money for future dictators. I grew up in Africa, let them kill themselves off."

Hard though this may sound he does have a point. We send billions to Africa and they are in a worse state now than ever before.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:55 pm

gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:

He said this:

Hard though this may sound he does have a point.  We send billions to Africa and they are in a worse state now than ever before.

WTF, hard as it may sound?
Do me a favour Gerber, just because some people are evil, it does not mean we should say screw the rest and no they are not in a worse state than before, some African nations now are emerging as the fasting growing economies int he world, I do not call that being worse off in any shape or form, yes more work needs to be done, but his views were appalling

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:03 pm

Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:

Hard though this may sound he does have a point.  We send billions to Africa and they are in a worse state now than ever before.

Do me a favour Gerber, just because some people are evil, it does not mean we should say screw the rest and no they are not in a worse state than before, some African nations now are emerging as the fasting growing economies int he world, I do not call that being worse off in any shape or form, yes more work needs to be done, but his views were appalling

Nigeria, Sudan, to name but two...................  killing hundreds every day........ The funding goes where, not to the needy but to the persons in control who then spend on lavish lifestyles.

Maybe if the funding stopped the corruption would.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:07 pm

gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:

Nigeria, Sudan, to name but two...................  killing hundreds every day........ The funding goes where, not to the needy but to the persons in control who then spend on lavish lifestyles.

Nigeria?????????

It has extremists like we do which they are looking to stop, their economy though is one of the fastest growing, again though you think we should not send aid and let the extremists just have a field day?
His views were let kill themselves meaning he does not care who dies, that is disgusting. The funding goes to help many people, not all and again is not an excuse to stop helping people.

Nigeria is the 26th largest economy by the way

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:12 pm

Didge wrote:

He said this:

Yes, but he didn't mean deliberately by committing suicide.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

He said this:

Neither did the headline

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Neither did the headline

Yes it did. Saying that Africans should kill themselves is different to saying they should all get AIDS and die.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Neither did the headline

Yes it did. Saying that Africans should kill themselves is different to saying they should all get AIDS and die.

Kill themselves as in killing each other, fuck me, how dim can you get

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:55 pm

"We are deeply shocked that Mr Lampitt has expressed such repellent views"

Isn't funny how UKIP is the only group that's ever shocked by the views of its own members?  lol! 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

To kill yourself is not the same as killing someone else.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

"Themselves", that means each other in the context of future Dictators , how is it you are the only one that does not get that?

They are raising money for future dictators. I grew up in Africa, let them kill themselves off."

Read it again and you will see why you are clueless

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:59 pm

What an absolute clown the guy is. And it's apparently too late to drop him from the election because nominations have now closed so he can stand under the UKIP banner if he wants to.

If he does then it will be interesting to see how he polls.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

"Themselves", that means each other in the context of Dictators being , how is it you are the only one that does not get that?

They are raising money for future dictators. I grew up in Africa, let them kill themselves off."

I already read it and the headline says "kill themselves", which is a different thing entirely.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Do they not know about AIDS in Africa though? I mean ordinary people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
"We are deeply shocked that Mr Lampitt has expressed such repellent views"

Isn't funny how UKIP is the only group that's ever shocked by the views of its own members?  lol! 

What gets me is I can understand them defend the party, but what he said?

Goes back to me asking my point on when it was claimed about defending the indefensible before, at least UKIP are not defending the indefensible here

Catch you tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

"Themselves", that means each other in the context of Dictators being , how is it you are the only one that does not get that?

I already read it and the headline says "kill themselves", which is a different thing entirely.

Nope, it just proves you are clueless.

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Night

I thought you wanted to debate, not bicker. It's clear that the headline is misleading, and if you can't see that, it's you who's clueless.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Night

I thought you wanted to debate, not bicker. It's clear that the headline is misleading, and if you can't see that, it's you who's clueless.

Kill themselves can mean and does mean here to kill each other does it not?

I have to go, remember, what you think is irrelevant to what you cannot discount, which you cannot discount the view point he meant to kill each other, the same with the headline, which its seems you are the only one that does not grasp that and the context of what he said was about them kill each other.

I have no time to help you tonight understand something so simple

Bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have to go, remember, what you think is irrelevant to what you cannot discount, which you cannot discount the view point he meant to kill each other, the same with the headline, which its seems you are the only one that does not grasp that and the context of what he said was about them kill each other.

Bye

Well no. If you kill yourself, it's usually with intent. They don't intend to die do they?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:54 pm

Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:

Nigeria?????????

It has extremists like we do which they are looking to stop, their economy though is one of the fastest growing, again though you think we should not send aid and let the extremists just have a field day?
His views were let kill themselves meaning he does not care who dies, that is disgusting. The funding goes to help many people, not all and again is not an excuse to stop helping people.

No poo Sherlock.

Hundreds of girls kidnapped from Nigeria school, parents say

More than 200 girls and young women remain missing a week after Islamic extremists stormed a boarding school in Nigeria, despite a "hot pursuit" by security forces and an independent search by parents who headed into a dangerous forest to find their children.

The leader of the homegrown Boko Haram terrorist network, Abubakar Shekau, in a video received Saturday claimed responsibility for the Abuja bombing, but said nothing about the kidnapped girls. Shekau repeated his opposition to "corrupting" Western influences, saying, "Everyone that calls himself a Muslim must stop obeying the constitution, must abandon democracy, must stay away from Western education." Boko Haram means "Western education is sinful" in the local Hausa language.

The Islamic insurgency has forced some 750,000 people, including hundreds of thousands of farmers, to flee their homes, raising fears of a food shortage. Refugees in neighboring countries said they were escaping militant attacks, as well as the often brutal response of Nigeria's military.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/04/22/234-girls-kidnapped-from-nigeria-school-parents-say/

Didge this happening all over Africa aid must stop and this might stop...........................
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Top news story!

Oh dear!

Farage says 'we deserve to be kicked on this one'

.....What about the other ones!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Catman wrote:Top news story!

Oh dear!

Farage says 'we deserve to be kicked on this one'

.....What about the other ones!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Ask Didge.......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Irn Bru wrote:What an absolute clown the guy is. And it's apparently too late to drop him from the election because nominations have now closed so he can stand under the UKIP banner if he wants to.

Certainly will! If they haven't got the brains to weed out people like him and get them under control, why do people expect them to have the brains to run a country DOH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:14 am

Sassy wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:What an absolute clown the guy is. And it's apparently too late to drop him from the election because nominations have now closed so he can stand under the UKIP banner if he wants to.

Certainly will!   If they haven't got the brains to weed out people like him and get them under control, why do people expect them to have the brains to run a country DOH!

Whilst our first past the post political system isn't ideal, it is the best model imo as it keeps out extremist parties like UKIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:32 am

So Lampitt is basically saying what we're all thinking.

Vote UKIP.You know it makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:57 am

Shady wrote:So Lampitt is basically saying what we're all thinking.

No, he was basically saying what a lot of UKIP supporters really think, the majority of us find it repugnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:39 am

Sassy wrote:

No, he was basically saying what a lot of UKIP supporters really think, the majority of us find it repugnant.

Should we really be attacking them though?

Generally, they are more of a threat to the Tories, so we should shut up because the rise of UKIP will indeed lead to an overall majority for Labour after the next GE.

....That doesn't sit right with me though,.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:47 am

See, what's beautiful about this is that you really think you're right. The Tea Party is the same way. So is One Nation, so is every other crackpot far-right party in the world.

Of course, you base the notion that what these idiots say is "what we're all thinking" not on reality, but on the fact that your world will crumble if you don't believe most people agree with you. Well, sorry to say, but your world is crumbling. This is natural selection taking place in an information-dependent environment, and you guys are just too stupid to survive.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:47 am

gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:

Nigeria?????????

No poo Sherlock.

Hundreds of girls kidnapped from Nigeria school, parents say

More than 200 girls and young women remain missing a week after Islamic extremists stormed a boarding school in Nigeria, despite a "hot pursuit" by security forces and an independent search by parents who headed into a dangerous forest to find their children.

The leader of the homegrown Boko Haram terrorist network, Abubakar Shekau, in a video received Saturday claimed responsibility for the Abuja bombing, but said nothing about the kidnapped girls. Shekau repeated his opposition to "corrupting" Western influences, saying, "Everyone that calls himself a Muslim must stop obeying the constitution, must abandon democracy, must stay away from Western education." Boko Haram means "Western education is sinful" in the local Hausa language.

The Islamic insurgency has forced some 750,000 people, including hundreds of thousands of farmers, to flee their homes, raising fears of a food shortage. Refugees in neighboring countries said they were escaping militant attacks, as well as the often brutal response of Nigeria's military.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/04/22/234-girls-kidnapped-from-nigeria-school-parents-say/

Didge this happening all over Africa aid must stop and this might stop...........................

No aid must continue, because people still need aid Gerber, as you can see you have just proven they do by 750,000 people being forced from their homes, so thanks for helping me prove that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:49 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bye

Well no. If you kill yourself, it's usually with intent. They don't intend to die do they?

Can, to kill themselves, mean to kill each other?

If yes, which we know it can mean exactly that, then stop being daft

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down