NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigel Farage Denies Employing German-Born Wife Is Hypocritical

Go down

Nigel Farage Denies Employing German-Born Wife Is Hypocritical Empty Nigel Farage Denies Employing German-Born Wife Is Hypocritical

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:11 pm

Nigel Farage has denied he is being hypocritical for warning about Europeans taking British jobs while at the same time employing his German-born wife as his secretary.
Farage was challenged by the BBC's political editor Nick Robinson following the launch of the Ukip European election campaign that includes billboard posterswarning that "British workers are hit hard by unlimited foreign labour".
Robinson asked: "You've warned about Europeans taking British jobs, your wife is German, she is your secretary, she is paid for by the British taxpayer. Is your wife taking somebody else's job?"
The Ukip leader replied: "No, because I don't think anyone else would want to be in my house at midnight going through emails and getting me briefed for the next day."
"She earns a very modest salary for working very unsociable hours for me," he said. "It's a very different situation to a mass of hundreds of thousands of people coming in and flooding the lower ends of the labour market."
Robinson pressed on: "No British person could work for you as your secretary?" Farage hit back: "Not unless I marry them ... I don't know anyone who would work those kind of hours."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/22/ukip-nigel-farage-wife_n_5191646.html?utm_hp_ref=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk

That really made me chuckle

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage Denies Employing German-Born Wife Is Hypocritical Empty Re: Nigel Farage Denies Employing German-Born Wife Is Hypocritical

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:39 pm

She deserves danger money working for him (not to mention her other duties).

On the other hand, he could get his mistress to do all of it and only pay one lot of fees.

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage Denies Employing German-Born Wife Is Hypocritical Empty Re: Nigel Farage Denies Employing German-Born Wife Is Hypocritical

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Damned if he does damned if doesnt.

German wife does not really fit in with the whole racist little englander image. If he employs her at minimal salary she is taking someones job, if he employs a Brit to do it at full salary he is being racist and wasting money.

Face it as far as some people (cough cough) are concerned nothing the guy could possibly do would ever be right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:54 pm

sphinx wrote:Damned if he does damned if doesnt.

German wife does not really fit in with the whole racist little englander image.  If he employs her at minimal salary she is taking someones job, if he employs a Brit to do it at full salary he is being racist and wasting money.

Face it as far as some people (cough cough) are concerned nothing the guy could possibly do would ever be right.

Oh please, I think this is hilarious and he really is starting to now realise he is in the limelight as much as the others.
He is hypocritical as far as I am concerned and to be honest , his dishonesty over the posters, was poor and wrong as he has played on fear, as he always does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:04 pm

lets face it didge and sass have shown the hypocrisy of the xenophiles here

what they ARE in fact saying is that the foreign born spouse of a british subject is in fact to be denied their right to british citizenship......

I think you will find the law differs....

THIS makes it a rather different argument to the paralysing flood of foreigners that have damaged (possibly irrecoverably) the balance in our jobs market.

get your facts straight...he is employing his WIFE.....not a foreigner (since by law his wife gains citizenship on marriage)

argue all you like but you are  :/pwn://: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:06 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:lets face it didge and sass have shown the hypocrisy of the xenophiles here

what they ARE in fact saying is that the foreign born spouse of a british subject is in fact to be denied their right to british citizenship......

THIS makes it a rather different argument to the paralysing flood of foreigners that have damaged (possibly irrecoverably) the balance in our jobs market.

get your facts straight...he is employing his WIFE.....not a foreigner (since by law his wife gains citizenship on marriage)

You cheeky bugger Victor, I said no such thing, I said:

On the other hand, he could get his mistress to do all of it and only pay one lot of fees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:12 pm

Sassy wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:lets face it didge and sass have shown the hypocrisy of the xenophiles here

My apologies oh ancient one, I should not have lumped you in with didge......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:16 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Sassy wrote:

My apologies oh ancient one, I should not have lumped you in with didge......

Watch it!    ::fishffight:: affraid lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:17 pm

has that fish been stunned????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:20 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:has that fish been stunned????

It has now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:38 pm

:-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:42 pm

victorisnotamused wrote::-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: 

Stunned and battered lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Have not denied her anything actually Victor, I just think its funny how hypocritical Nigel is, clearly the point you utterly missed, maybe you can point out where I did?
No
Well I shall look forward to your retraction.

Good luck 

Oh look and this is even funnier:

Hundreds of British workers have come forward to challenge Nigel Farage's claim that only his German wife is capable of doing the job of being his assistant, an employment agency has said.
The Ukip leader was forced to defend the decision to employ his non-UK spouse at the same time as launching a poster campaign warning that unemployed Europeans were "after" people's jobs in this country.
He told the BBC that "nobody else could do that job", earning "a very modest salary for working extremely unsociable hours for me and being available up to seven days a week".
But a fake advert for a similar role placed by the agency on its website attracted 764 applications in just 12 hours - 649 of them from UK nationals.
Headed "PA Wanted For Top European Politician", it stipulated that applicants "must be able to work long and some unsociable hours up to seven days a week" and described the pay as "modest".
It identified the employer as Ukip, which it described as "a Eurosceptic right-wing populist political party in the United Kingdom".
Rhys Maddock, director of Xpat Jobs, said: "With our knowledge of the UK and European employment market, we just knew that what Farage was saying was not true.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/23/nigel-farage-wife-ukip-assistant-british_n_5196726.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Didge wrote:

Have not denied her anything actually Victor, I just think its funny how hypocritical Nigel is, clearly the point you utterly missed, maybe you can point out where I did?
No
Well I shall look forward to your retraction.

Good luck 

Oh look and this is even funnier:

Hundreds of British workers have come forward to challenge Nigel Farage's claim that only his German wife is capable of doing the job of being his assistant, an employment agency has said.
The Ukip leader was forced to defend the decision to employ his non-UK spouse at the same time as launching a poster campaign warning that unemployed Europeans were "after" people's jobs in this country.
He told the BBC that "nobody else could do that job", earning "a very modest salary for working extremely unsociable hours for me and being available up to seven days a week".
But a fake advert for a similar role placed by the agency on its website attracted 764 applications in just 12 hours - 649 of them from UK nationals.
Headed "PA Wanted For Top European Politician", it stipulated that applicants "must be able to work long and some unsociable hours up to seven days a week" and described the pay as "modest".
It identified the employer as Ukip, which it described as "a Eurosceptic right-wing populist political party in the United Kingdom".
Rhys Maddock, director of Xpat Jobs, said: "With our knowledge of the UK and European employment market, we just knew that what Farage was saying was not true.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/23/nigel-farage-wife-ukip-assistant-british_n_5196726.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Actually you did.....

by agreeing with this quote, you impicitly deny her her status as a british citizen

leTs look shall we?

is a woman who marries a british citizen granted british status........YES

therefor HOW can it be hypocritical to employ her??

By agreeing with the article you are in fact agreeing that she is NOT a british citizen.......

this is just the desperate attempt of a disturbed and past its sell by date establishment to smear an up and increasingly improving new party....the politics of cowardice and smears...because the existing troika are getting scared.......they know they are right....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:43 pm

i wonder who "owns" that employment agency?? which political figure gets a say....
or perhaps they just "bought "their services....some people have no principles and/or are easily duped/bought......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:44 pm

PMSL all I said was the following:

Oh please, I think this is hilarious and he really is starting to now realise he is in the limelight as much as the others.
He is hypocritical as far as I am concerned and to be honest , his dishonesty over the posters, was poor and wrong as he has played on fear, as he always does.

So you cannot admit you are making utterly wrong view points off nothing I said, ha ha ha ha

I agreed it was funny, nothing more, stop being pathetic, I thought you had moved on but I guess you are still throwing your dummy out wally

So no evidence and Victor looks a right wally

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Didge wrote:PMSL all I said was the following:

so in other words, you agreed with the article

He is hypocritical as far as I am concerned and to be honest , his dishonesty over the posters, was poor and wrong as he has played on fear(an attempted didge dodge...lets make it about the posters..not the OP.....), as he always does.

Over this issue? or others?

So you cannot admit you are making utterly wrong view points off nothing I said, ha ha ha ha

you implied....

I agreed it was funny, nothing more, stop being pathetic, I thought you had moved on but I guess you are still throwing your dummy out wally

and by doing so presumably you gave your (implied) agreement

So no evidence and Victor looks a right wally

Razz 

so once again didge puts his foot in his mouth, and resorts to "victor looks a right wally"......becasue he cant argue his way out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:56 pm

I agreed he is a hypocrite ha ha

I thought it was funny, I never said anything about denying his wife work, but he never allowed anyone to apply for the job, which does make him a hypocrite to his views.

Fair play to her, I welcome her to this country as I do all, but love how a grumpy buffoon gets so desperate to make up things.

So now I have explain how he is a hypocrite and am now laughing at poor Victor a wooden knobend

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:57 pm

So Victors evidence is an assumption based upon him being wound up

Happy days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Didge wrote:I agreed he is a hypocrite ha ha

over this issue...or others?

I thought it was funny, I never said anything about denying his wife work, but he never allowed anyone to apply for the job, which does make him a hypocrite to his views.

why...many politicians employ their wives...and I bet they never advertised them. Who you employ is up to the individual....

Fair play to her, I welcome her to this country as I do all, but love how a grumpy buffoon gets so desperate to make up things.

So now I have explain how he is a hypocrite and am now laughing at poor Victor a wooden knobend

funny how your views are so flexible when it suits you.....and how you instantly feel the need for ad hominem...rather than debate.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:06 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:I agreed he is a hypocrite ha ha

over this issue...or others?

why...many politicians employ their wives...and I bet they never advertised them. Who you employ is up to the individual....

funny how your views are so flexible when it suits you.....and how you instantly feel the need for ad hominem...rather than debate.....

It is rather simple, I really am not concerned who he employs, whether he employs you, he though moans about jobs for British people and them employs his foreign wife, showing he is a hypocrite.
Again that is up to him to employ who he likes, but he moans about jobs for British people, which clearly you are unable to see the irony of hence I found it hilarious, even more so when they then had many people apply.
Clearly irony is something you cannot comprehend .

So I Have no issue who he employs, but he is a hypocrite over this due to his own views.

All Politicians are fair came when it comes to taking the piss, which you have done yourself with have you not, or are you going to deny that and exposed even more the hypocrite you are?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

It is rather simple, I really am not concerned who he employs, whether he employs you, he though moans about jobs for British people and them employs his foreign wife, showing he is a hypocrite.

what part of "a woman who marries a british citizen herself becomes a british citizen" dont you understand....She is married to a british citizen, therfor she is herself a british citizen...ergo she aint "foreign"......of course...if you WANT to argue that point...we could always deport the 10's of thousands of asian women brought here by men who go back to their native lands to find a suitable bride (as they are foreign by your argument...and thus illegal immigrants)

Again that is up to him to employ who he likes, but he moans about jobs for British people,(which his wife clearly is...) which clearly you are unable to see the irony of hence I found it hilarious, even more so when they then had many people apply.
Clearly irony is something you cannot comprehend .

the only irony is the "flexibility" of your principles

So I Have no issue who he employs, but he is a hypocrite over this due to his own views.

All Politicians are fair came when it comes to taking the piss,(taking the piss is the rightful preserve of the populus..... (thats you and me). When its politically motivated its called smearing) which you have done yourself with have you not, (Oh I have indeed...on all sides...but then i am "of the populus")or are you going to deny that and exposed even more the hypocrite you are?

Take your time

stop wiggling didge...you screwed up for once......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:30 pm

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

PMSL never seen such a rant of the highest proportions, again I said I have no issue over who he employs and yes she is a British citizen, but foreign born, hence the irony
Never laughed so much how you do not get that over his own views.
Seriously I know you worship him, but this is taking it to new level so deity levels for you and again he did not offer this out for anyone to apply for, again irony for you.

So again no issue on her being British in fact I endorse that.

Irony is not one of your strong points is it Victor, others clearly see this, but you do not, of course the irony also of his free movement
to even meet her within the EU ha ha ha ha

She is paid 27k a year, no small fee and paid by the EU, even more irony for you, it does not get any funnier than that. Again I have no issue she is foreign born and now British, irony is on his views to immigrants coming here taking jobs, she is an immigrant and given a job by him which she did not apply for,  irony on his views for British born people to have jobs, irony again she is not British born, all lost on a poor grumpus

Right have a good evening will reply to your next rant tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Didge wrote:://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

PMSL never seen such a rant of the highest proportions, again I said I have no issue over who he employs and yes she is a British citizen, but foreign born, hence the irony

But according to YOUR views on the matter......foreign born matters not...and yet.....

Never laughed so much how you do not get that over his own views.
Seriously I know you worship him, but this is taking it to new level so deity levels for you and again he did not offer this out for anyone to apply for, again irony for you.

So again no issue on her being British in fact I endorse that.

Irony is not one of your strong points is it Victor, others clearly see this, but you do not, the irony I see is that of you endorsing the definition of her as "foreign...despite the fact that IN LAW she is british.....YET you would defend the nonexistant britishness of those who come here as a foreign family to set up home..who IN LAW are NOT british citizens"of course the irony also of his free movement to even meet her within the EU ha ha ha ha And THAT is a pile of crap...before the E.U and all its useless nonsense...there was no problem visiting most european countries...you just had to have a passport....VISITOR movement was easy enough...all it prevented was idle foreign scroungers and easily exploited job thieves settling here. There wasnt even a problem with people marrying abroad and bringing their wife home...(though the paperwork was more cumbersome)

She is paid 27k a year, no small fee and paid by the EU, (because he is an MEP...and?...If he was a british MP then she would be paid from THAT pot...so where's the irony...yes he hates the EU....but does right by being a part of the whole foul scheme..best fought from within ATM.)even more irony for you, it does not get any funnier than that. Again I have no issue she is foreign born and now British, irony is on his views to immigrants coming here taking jobs, she is an immigrant and given a job by him which she did not apply for,  irony on his views for British born people to have jobs, irony again she is not British born, all lost on a poor grumpus

and the rest is just illogical warped interpretation to make the world suit you...

try harder dummy.....
Right have a good evening will reply to your next rant tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Hilarious again, she is foreign born but British, there is no denying that fact, she is though very much British.

You still fail to grasp the following hypocritical view points from Nigel, so let me spell it out slowly for you as you seem to struggle with anything these days when you are wound up

He is against being in the EU, yet is paid by the EU and so is his wife.
That is irony, because he wants no part of the EU and to him the only way out is for Britain to vote yet is happy to take money off the EU and for his wife

He wants jobs for British born people, she is not British born, though to me, I am happy she has the job, the point you also miss because you are once again getting spanked over his hypocrisy, not mine. He states that he wants jobs for "British born people".
Now is she British born?
No, again, you fail to see the irony, so again, I have no issue with anyone coming here for jobs, the irony you miss, is in fact he does, but then when you are wound up you fail to see that, which is making me laugh my head off at you.

So his hypocrisy is that he wants jobs for British born people, yet does not offer this out for anyone to apply, provides his wife with the job, even though she is not British born and is also being paid by the EU, of which he does nothing as an MEP for the British public as seen, he votes against equal rights for homosexuals and is not even there most of the time to attend.

Every single point is lost on you, I have no issue with anyone coming here to work, he does though.

DOH

Laters dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:22 pm

well...there you have it...you cant educate pork.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:24 pm

Yes there you have it, Victor has no answer

Night dummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down