NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ

+4
Irn Bru
Stephenmarra
eddie
Raggamuffin
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ  - Page 2 Empty Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/philippines-penitents-nailed-wooden-crosses-3429382

These pictures show devoted Christians taking part in a brutal reenactment of the death of Jesus Christ .

Penitents were nailed to wooden crosses as part of a Good Friday ritual in San Fernando in northern Philippines.

Five-inch stainless steel nails were pierced through the skin of people taking part. Pictures showed many grimacing in agony as they hung on the crosses.

One of those taking part was Danish film maker Lasse Spang Olsen. He was nailed onto a wooden cross but later taken away by medics on a stretcher, clearly in pain.

Another involved in the event was Ruben Enaje, in his 28th year of crucifixion.

The event happens every Good Friday and is the most extreme display of religious devotion in the Philippines, a predominantly Catholic country.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/philippines-penitents-nailed-wooden-crosses-3429382#ixzz2zRYMtO94
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

::zomb:: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  Christian fucks!

Back to top Go down

Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:27 pm

This post is being made by eddie who is currently on Phil's ignore list even though eddie did nothing except always be honest oh well never mind Phil has plenty of other people to argue with.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:29 pm

eddie wrote:This post is being made by eddie who is currently on Phil's ignore list even though eddie did nothing except always be honest oh well never mind Phil has plenty of other people to argue with.
 lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:32 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

At least your own bigotry and racism is out of the closet.

What....Because i posted a news thread about Christian fanatics, that you didn't like!

....Like i said before..Stupid cow!  Rolling Eyes 

You posted a thread about your own bigotry.  Twisted Evil 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

What....Because i posted a news thread about Christian fanatics, that you didn't like!

I posted a news story from the Mirror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I posted a news story from the Mirror.

Sexist pig!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Rags, if you are so anti religion threads, why don't you ever moan on about the Muslim related ones.

Are you a bigot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:46 pm

What I find the most disturbing about this is the level of pain. I have seen quite a few eastern ceremonies where they damage themselves, but they do it after different things the mean they don't feel pain, in fact if they do feel pain they stop, because they haven't reached the correct level of concentration. Funnily enough, they heal quickly after it as well.

I not only find that the pain level disturbing, but the damage they appear to be doing to their hands, which are very complicated because of the number of bones, nerves, tendons and ligments. They could suffer damage to them for the rest of their lives.

I wasn't very keen on the eastern ones, these seem very masochistic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Rags.......We already know that you're a fucking hypocrite, because you bang on about scroungers etc, when you date a jail bird, behind your partners back, that did time for a million pound VAT fraud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Catman wrote:Rags, if you are so anti religion threads, why don't you ever moan on about the Muslim related ones.

Are you a bigot?

No, and I'm also not a Muslim ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Sassy wrote:What I find the most disturbing about this is the level of pain.   I have seen quite a few eastern ceremonies where they damage themselves, but they do it after different things the mean they don't feel pain, in fact if they do feel pain they stop, because they haven't reached the correct level of concentration.   Funnily enough, they heal quickly after it as well.

I not only find that the pain level disturbing, but the damage they appear to be doing to their hands, which are very complicated because of the number of bones, nerves, tendons and ligments.   They could suffer damage to them for the rest of their lives.

I suppose they point is that they want to feel pain - they want to feel what Jesus felt.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Catman wrote:Rags.......We already know that you're a fucking hypocrite, because you bang on about scroungers etc, when you date a jail bird, behind your partners back, that did time for a million pound VAT fraud!

I bet you've defrauded the tax payers' of many thousands of pounds.  Twisted Evil 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:Rags.......We already know that you're a fucking hypocrite, because you bang on about scroungers etc, when you date a jail bird, behind your partners back, that did time for a million pound VAT fraud!

I bet you've defrauded the tax payers' of many thousands of pounds.  Twisted Evil 

Did it say anything in the bible about infidelity Rags?

lol! ....Or do you ignore that bit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:What I find the most disturbing about this is the level of pain.   I have seen quite a few eastern ceremonies where they damage themselves, but they do it after different things the mean they don't feel pain, in fact if they do feel pain they stop, because they haven't reached the correct level of concentration.   Funnily enough, they heal quickly after it as well.

I not only find that the pain level disturbing, but the damage they appear to be doing to their hands, which are very complicated because of the number of bones, nerves, tendons and ligments.   They could suffer damage to them for the rest of their lives.

I suppose they point is that they want to feel pain - they want to feel what Jesus felt.

And you don't find that sick? A soldier gets his legs blown off defending this country, I can try and imagine his pain, I'd look bloody silly blowing my legs off to understand it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do you really want to go down the road of what the bible says is a sin or prohibited?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And you don't find that sick?    A soldier gets his legs blown off defending this country, I can try and imagine his pain, I'd look bloody silly blowing my legs off to understand it.

It's not really the same thing.

I don't find it sick, although I wouldn't do it myself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh very Christian of you, trying to have a go about someone being sick, who is not only sick himself but looks after a sick partner. My, what an example to the world you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did you ignore that big sign that said benefit fraudsters will be prosecuted?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh very Christian of you, trying to have a go about someone being sick, who is not only sick himself but looks after a sick partner.   My, what an example to the world you are.

He's not sick, he's just on the make. He's really proud that he "can't work".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

And you don't find that sick?    A soldier gets his legs blown off defending this country, I can try and imagine his pain, I'd look bloody silly blowing my legs off to understand it.

It's exactly the same thing. Sorry, but I find it sick and disgusting, self mutilation because of belief in a supernatural being is just plain weird, whatever religion does it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

I'm not a benefit fraudster Rags.

......Now in the bible, did it say thou shalt not bear false witness (or words to that effect) Huh :\\:[: 

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh very Christian of you, trying to have a go about someone being sick, who is not only sick himself but looks after a sick partner.   My, what an example to the world you are.

He is sick, and he's not proud he can't work.   He just defends himself against idiots like you. And frankly you should be bloody ashamed of yourself. I know Phil's situation and you wouldn't keep going for two minutes if you had it. Bloody good Christian you're not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's exactly the same thing.  Sorry, but I find it sick and disgusting, self mutilation because of belief in a supernatural being is just plain weird, whatever religion does it.

Some people might find you sick and disgusting, but I wouldn't judge you for that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He is sick, and he's not proud he can't work.   He just defends himself against idiots like you.   And frankly you should be bloody ashamed of yourself.   I know Phil's situation and you wouldn't keep going for two minutes if you had it.   Bloody good Christian you're not.

Of course he's proud that he "can't work". He's just lazy, you old hag.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

......Now in the bible, did it say thou shalt not bear false witness (or words to that effect) Huh :\\:[: 

Did you tell them that you "can't" leave the house?  Twisted Evil 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

WTF!!!!! does this have to do with this fucking thread Rags, yes Rags, they know that i have problems leaving the house!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:17 pm

This is like the fucking Spanish Inquisition, do you work for fucking ATOS by any chance!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:18 pm

Ragga, usually you have alot of good posts to make but lately you come on here and have this Groundhog Day row with Phil.
What's going on?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:18 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

WTF!!!!! does this have to do with this fucking thread Rags, yes Rags, they know that i have problems leaving the house!

And yet, you went to get a passport photo, and you were planning on going to Spain ... not to mention going out with Doug in his wheelchair, or to the cashpoint.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

And yet, you went to get a passport photo, and you were planning on going to Spain ... not to mention going out with Doug in his wheelchair, or to the cashpoint.

I got a cab to the photo booth, and got a cab back Rags....Sometimes you have to go out Rags, there is no other option Rags.

Why did i have to visit a cashpoint at 2AM Rags, that might give your tiny mind a fucking clue.

Last edited by Catman on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

He is sick, and he's not proud he can't work.   He just defends himself against idiots like you.   And frankly you should be bloody ashamed of yourself.   I know Phil's situation and you wouldn't keep going for two minutes if you had it.   Bloody good Christian you're not.

And your 'Christianity' comes to the fore again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I got a cab to the photo booth, and got a cab back Rags....Sometimes you have to go out Rags, there is no other option Rags.

Yes, and you had a good laugh didn't you? No sign of "anxiety" on that occasion eh?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:22 pm

eddie wrote:Ragga, usually you have alot of good posts to make but lately you come on here and have this Groundhog Day row with Phil.
What's going on?

Suspect 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Well, if ever I was thinking of becoming a Christian, Rags would show me what they are really like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bigot!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Yes, and you had a good laugh didn't you? No sign of "anxiety" on that occasion eh?

Well if there was no anxiety, i wouldn't have felt so fucking ill, that i had to rely on a cab in the first place.

....Do you not think that when i went to the tribunal, again i was driven there and back, that the judge and the trained medical professional didn't see how bad i was, and this was backed up by my medical records that they read over.

Now fuck off and die, you ridiculous and unchristian sow.

Last edited by Catman on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:26 pm

eddie wrote:Ragga, usually you have alot of good posts to make but lately you come on here and have this Groundhog Day row with Phil.
What's going on?

What's going on is Phil and his bigotry towards Christians.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well if there was no anxiety, i wouldn't have felt so fucking ill, that i had to rely on a cab in the first place.

....Do you not think that when i went to the tribunal, again i was driven there and back, that the judge and the trained medical professional didn't see how bad i was, and this was backed up by my medical records that they read over.

Did you stick your thumb in your mouth and start crying in front of the judge?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Bigot!

No, that's you, pretending to be a Christian, in fact trading on it, while baiting someone who is not only sick, but stand by and looks after someone who is even sicker, through hell and high water.   Which is a much more 'Christian' thing to do than you will ever manage.

Last edited by Sassy on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bigot!

No, that's you, pretending to be a Christian, in fact trading on it, while baiting someone who is not only sick, but stand by and looks after someone who is even sicker, through hell and high water.

He's not sick, he's just a shirker.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bigot!

No, that's you, pretending to be a Christian, in fact trading on it, while baiting someone who is not only sick, but stand by and looks after someone who is even sicker, through hell and high water.

Notice you stayed well out of the way while he was slinging his hate speech at Victor!
Through hell and high water my arse, how dare he say he looks after Doug when all he does is get pissed and rant on here about how bad HIS life is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

And you know him IRL then? Or does your Christianity say it doesn't matter and make someone's life hell when they are trying to cope with being sick and looking after a sick partner. If that's Christianity you can shove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Bigot!

No, that's you, pretending to be a Christian, in fact trading on it, while baiting someone who is not only sick, but stand by and looks after someone who is even sicker, through hell and high water.   Which is a much more 'Christian' thing to do than you will ever manage.

Oh, and he gets paid to look after Doug.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

And you know him IRL then?   Or does your Christianity say it doesn't matter and make someone's life hell when they are trying to cope with being sick and looking after a sick partner.   If that's Christianity you can shove it.

I just told you - he's not sick.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

No, i sat there and answered their questions as best i could, then they sent me out, conferred for a bit, then they delivered their judgement.

You really are a nasty RW Christian, hypocrite sow from hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

And you know him IRL then?   Or does your Christianity say it doesn't matter and make someone's life hell when they are trying to cope with being sick and looking after a sick partner.   If that's Christianity you can shove it.

Yes he is. Then again you sound sick and you can do something about, he can't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, i sat there and answered their questions as best i could, then they sent me out, conferred for a bit, then they delivered their judgement.

You mean you lied as best you could.  Twisted Evil 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes he is.  Then again you sound sick and you can do something about, he can't.

Do you really think that nasty posts from a nasty old hag like you will change my mind about him?  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

So.....By reading posts on a forum, you think that you know better than medical records, two trained medical professionals and a judge?

You need to get over your holier than thou attitude, you are one nasty sow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

You mean you lied as best you could.  Twisted Evil 

You lie calling yourself Christian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So.....By reading posts on a forum, you think that you know better than medical records, two trained medical professionals and a judge?

You need to get over your holier than thou attitude, you are one nasty sow.

Yes - I know what a liar you are and how well you can play the victim.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next