NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ

+4
Irn Bru
Stephenmarra
eddie
Raggamuffin
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ  - Page 5 Empty Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/philippines-penitents-nailed-wooden-crosses-3429382

These pictures show devoted Christians taking part in a brutal reenactment of the death of Jesus Christ .

Penitents were nailed to wooden crosses as part of a Good Friday ritual in San Fernando in northern Philippines.

Five-inch stainless steel nails were pierced through the skin of people taking part. Pictures showed many grimacing in agony as they hung on the crosses.

One of those taking part was Danish film maker Lasse Spang Olsen. He was nailed onto a wooden cross but later taken away by medics on a stretcher, clearly in pain.

Another involved in the event was Ruben Enaje, in his 28th year of crucifixion.

The event happens every Good Friday and is the most extreme display of religious devotion in the Philippines, a predominantly Catholic country.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/philippines-penitents-nailed-wooden-crosses-3429382#ixzz2zRYMtO94
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

::zomb:: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  Christian fucks!

Back to top Go down

Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ  - Page 5 Empty Re: Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well you seem to be obsessed with watching it.

I just had a look to see if there was any footage of these space cadets, i watched it once and it made my stomach turn tbf.
Twisted Christians, dreadful that they are now trying to sell tickets to such an event. bit like going to a zoo i would suppose, but much more gruesome.  ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: 

Not as gruesome as the sight when you look in the mirror.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ  - Page 5 Empty Re: Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

I just had a look to see if there was any footage of these space cadets, i watched it once and it made my stomach turn tbf.
Twisted Christians, dreadful that they are now trying to sell tickets to such an event. bit like going to a zoo i would suppose, but much more gruesome.  ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: 

Going by the looks of Stooo and that other one that you met off the internet, now who was that now.. :\\:[: ..Oh yes Mickey  ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: (the one with the parrot on his shoulder)  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ...You must be a right old munter.

I'm very secure with my looks actually.  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Going by the looks of Stooo and that other one that you met off the internet, now who was that now.. :\\:[: ..Oh yes Mickey  ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: (the one with the parrot on his shoulder)  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ...You must be a right old munter.

Well you're lucky that you're on the other side to your face. It's others who have to look at it on the "rare" occasions you leave the house.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

very secure with your looks??

you mean resigned to your fate

if your looks were that good then why was a desperate aids riddled "dead man walking" the only person interested in you???

how is doug by the way??

in much pain?

i hope not- that would be awful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well you're lucky that you're on the other side to your face. It's others who have to look at it on the "rare" occasions you leave the house.

Come on now.....Have you begged Stooo to take you away on holiday to the Phillipines, to watch the enactment YET? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Come on now.....Have you begged Stooo to take you away on holiday to the Phillipines, to watch the enactment YET? Laughing 

I'm far too busy for that kind of thing. I like to earn money you know rather than depend on the tax payers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

I'm far too busy for that kind of thing. I like to earn money you know rather than depend on the tax payers.

Doesn't Stooo take you away on holiday once a year then?.....Perhaps you should ask your partner then, you can't ask Mickey because he's unemployed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:23 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Doesn't Stooo take you away on holiday once a year then?.....Perhaps you should ask your partner then, you can't ask Mickey because he's unemployed!

Micky apparently has a job now - you're behind the times.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Does he really? lol! ....But for how long!

I understand that you're very busy, must be hard work trying to juggle all of those relationships around, all at the same time! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I understand that you're very busy, must be hard work trying to juggle all of those relationships around, all at the same time! Laughing 

What would you know about hard work?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Sleep Sleep Sleep 

You are starting to bore me now, atleast i can admit that these exchanges really are quite pathetic, you can't see that though.  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Sleep Sleep Sleep 

You are starting to bore me now, atleast i can admit that these exchanges really are quite pathetic, you can't see that though.  Razz 

I can see that your posts are pathetic - they've been pathetic for a long time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:02 pm

eddie wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Being called a sl*t is unpleasant I agree.

It wasn't as bad as being called a revolting repulsive piece of s*it,an ugly pig faced c*nt,being told i was unable to menstruate, that I was so ugly and worthless I should kill myself,or the uploads of animals in wigs that everyone on your partners site found so amusing.

That is my definition of 'hate fuelled posts',especially since I did not know any of you,had no history with you,and never said a bad word to any of you when these disgusting posts occured.

That is not to say I condone any hate speech towards you either,it is all wrong,none of it should be tolerated.Grown adults should be able to debate on civil terms and with mutual respect.

Hmmm. If you join a forum called "bitchfest" what exactly were you hoping for?  :\\:[: 

The abuse against me did not occur on that forum.
I'm just going to ignore the wum's ,they are not worth it.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:19 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Sleep Sleep Sleep 

He's very RW....What do you think about what he had to say here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

Sleep Sleep Sleep 

Honest question with no agenda Ragga,are you a churchgoing Christian r.e do you attend church regularly and believe the Bible to be an accurate depiction of how the world was created?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5