NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ

+4
Irn Bru
Stephenmarra
eddie
Raggamuffin
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ  - Page 3 Empty Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/philippines-penitents-nailed-wooden-crosses-3429382

These pictures show devoted Christians taking part in a brutal reenactment of the death of Jesus Christ .

Penitents were nailed to wooden crosses as part of a Good Friday ritual in San Fernando in northern Philippines.

Five-inch stainless steel nails were pierced through the skin of people taking part. Pictures showed many grimacing in agony as they hung on the crosses.

One of those taking part was Danish film maker Lasse Spang Olsen. He was nailed onto a wooden cross but later taken away by medics on a stretcher, clearly in pain.

Another involved in the event was Ruben Enaje, in his 28th year of crucifixion.

The event happens every Good Friday and is the most extreme display of religious devotion in the Philippines, a predominantly Catholic country.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/philippines-penitents-nailed-wooden-crosses-3429382#ixzz2zRYMtO94
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

::zomb:: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  Christian fucks!

Back to top Go down

Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yes he is.  Then again you sound sick and you can do something about, he can't.

Do you really think that nasty posts from a nasty old hag like you will change my mind about him?  Laughing 

Has Micky from FH made further threats to burn Stooo's pub down?

...Now we know that you were shagging him at some point as well, perhaps it's a jealousy thing.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pictured: Christian devotees nailed to wooden crosses in brutal reenactment of death of Jesus Christ

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:46 pm

....Both fucking ugly pigs though, after another ugly pig!

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Do you really think that nasty posts from a nasty old hag like you will change my mind about him?  Laughing 

Has Micky from FH made further threats to burn Stooo's pub down?

...Now we know that you were shagging him at some point as well, perhaps it's a jealousy thing.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Micky? I think he's more your type actually.://?roflmao?/: 

I'm sure Sassy will be along to tell you to stop being personal and nasty.

Or maybe not .... lol! 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No, that's you, pretending to be a Christian, in fact trading on it, while baiting someone who is not only sick, but stand by and looks after someone who is even sicker, through hell and high water.

Notice you stayed well out of the way  while he was slinging his hate speech at Victor!
Through hell and high water my arse, how dare he say he looks after Doug when all he does is get pissed and rant on here about how bad HIS life is

I don't know why rags has to have the same row everyday with him tbh
But Phil does ask for trouble at times
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Catman wrote:....Both fucking ugly pigs though, after another ugly pig!

lol! 

You're no oil painting, and you're a short-arse.  ::smthg:: 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Notice you stayed well out of the way  while he was slinging his hate speech at Victor!
Through hell and high water my arse, how dare he say he looks after Doug when all he does is get pissed and rant on here about how bad HIS life is

He has the same row with me every day or haven't you noticed?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

I'm not surprised.   And I don't see Victor as an underdog who can't take care of himself.   Amazing how some people want help and sympathy when they are sick and then turn on others in a worse position when they feel better.  

Rags seems to have the same row with anyone who says anything about benefits in any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

NOPE.

You post the same crap over and over, and sometimes i answer it over and over....Stupid fucking slut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

To be fair to Rags Edds, all she ever did was express an opinion and whoosh dramarama.
Phil has said some horrible personal things to her. He lives every bloody second of his of his life screaming and ranting most of it on here. If he doesnt want that commented on he should, as you said, keep a journal!
Sassy is out of order having a go at Rags, especially as she is always silent when Phil is spewing hate speech and bigotry at Victor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:....Both fucking ugly pigs though, after another ugly pig!

lol! 

Troll Slut.

No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:

Just had a look back. Phil did the OP and you immediately wrote:

It's no worse than what you inflict on yourself daily.

Liar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

I'm not surprised.   And I don't see Victor as an underdog who can't take care of himself.   Amazing how some people want help and sympathy when they are sick and then turn on others in a worse position when they feel better.  

Rags seems to have the same row with anyone who says anything about benefits in any way.

You think Phil is an underdog? He's the worst, most vile, troublemaker on forums, bar a few other obviously.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

You think Phil is an underdog? He's the worst, most vile, troublemaker on forums, bar a few other obviously.

Coming from you, that's hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Just had a look back.   Phil did the OP and you immediately wrote:

Liar.

Old hag.

His posts are always about the same thing - Christianity, Stooo, Micky, VAT, criminal records, The Exorcist - when he's not attention-seeking that is.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not as hilarious as you pretending to be some kind of paragon of virtue.  lol! 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Just had a look back.   Phil did the OP and you immediately wrote:

Liar.

Old hag.

His posts are always about the same thing - Christianity, Stooo, Micky, VAT, criminal records, The Excorcist - when he's not attention-seeking that is.

And yours are about? Yea, I look like an old hag lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Troll Slut.

No 

Is that the best you can do? Perhaps the "anxiety" is kicking in.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

To be fair to  Rags Edds, all she ever did was express an opinion and whoosh dramarama.
Phil has said some horrible personal things to her. He lives every bloody second of his of his life screaming and ranting most of it on here. If he doesnt want that commented on he should, as you said, keep a journal!
Sassy is  out of order having a go at Rags, especially as she is always silent when Phil is spewing hate speech and bigotry at Victor.

I know. But rows take two people x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I'm not, I don't pretend to be a Christian either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:59 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Old hag.

His posts are always about the same thing - Christianity, Stooo, Micky, VAT, criminal records, The Excorcist - when he's not attention-seeking that is.

And yours are about?   Yea, I look like an old hag lol

I think its whats on the inside...

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well you couldn't could you, not with your personality.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yes and you, and other RW imbeciles constantly try to get me banned from forums, where has it go you on this one?

:-:bravo:-: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:00 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

To be fair to  Rags Edds, all she ever did was express an opinion and whoosh dramarama.
Sassy is  out of order having a go at Rags, especially as she is always silent when Phil is spewing hate speech and bigotry at Victor.

Victor is quite capable of looking after himself and how many times has the phrase 'don't talk for other people' been waved. The first person on this thread to be foul was Rags. In fact, it normally is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Well you couldn't could you, not with your personality.  Razz 

?  Really, you hold yourself up as an example do you? In which case, who'd want to be eligible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes and you, and other RW imbeciles constantly try to get me banned from forums, where has it go you on this one?

I've never tried to get you banned from this forum. It was good when you were banned from other forums though.  Twisted Evil 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Victor is quite capable of looking after himself and how many times has the phrase 'don't talk for other people' been waved.   The first person on this thread to be foul was Rags.   In fact, it normally is.

The first person to be foul was Phil with his usual bigotry against Christians.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Victor is quite capable of looking after himself and how many times has the phrase 'don't talk for other people' been waved.   The first person on this thread to be foul was Rags.   In fact, it normally is.

No it wasn't, it was your first post, as I posted above.

Anyway, I have better things to do that argue with a so called 'Christian' who'd be thrown out of the religion if a member of their community read this forum.

Last edited by Sassy on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If you look at the very first post in the thread Sassy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:09 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh I'm quite sure you'd say the same if it was another religion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

None of which alters the fact that you are a stirring hypocrite. You are more than happy to speak for others when it suits

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Oh I'm quite sure you'd say the same if it was another religion.

Are we talking about this thread, or me, again?  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:13 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Anyway, I have better things to do that argue with a so called 'Christian' who'd be thrown out of the religion if a member of their community read this forum.

You can't throw a person out of their own faith - don't be stupid. I don't do "community" stuff.  Razz 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

None of which alters the fact that you are a stirring hypocrite. You are more than happy to speak for others when it suits

Exactly. She just stuck her beak in anyway - it was nothing to do with her.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

Exactly. She just stuck her beak in anyway - it was nothing to do with her.

You wont get any argument to that statement!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

I've never tried to get you banned from this forum. It was good when you were banned from other forums though.  Twisted Evil 

Only because you realised that it was a pointless exercise!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I couldn't care less if you post here or not. It it becomes too much for me to stomach, I'll just stop posting - simple as that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

I couldn't care less if you post here or not. It it becomes too much for me to stomach, I'll just stop posting - simple as that.

lol! 

....And return in a week?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

lol! 

That would depend on how revolting you were being.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:56 pm

OMG!!!!

I'm so offended!!!!

I'll resign my a/c wait for the outcry!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

lol! 

You're revolting end of!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're revolting end of!

I really do think that you're a horrible person - on forums and probably in real life too. It's a good job if you don't go out - at least the public are spared the awfulness of having to see you on the streets.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:14 pm

Wow! What a nice surprise. Saw this gem at Newfest film festival in NYC June 12-08. Was drawn in from the very first moment. The film takes place in rural Louisiana in the mid 20th century. The film has a quiet intensity and power, is beautifully paced with excellent attention to detail, which gives it a very genuine feel. There is a simplicity and sparsity to the film that makes it feel like classic Americana, like the Last Picture Show, Hud or East of Eden or a Eudora Welty story. The two actors Stephan Bender and Maximillian Roeg that play the teenage boys are outstanding and should have very fruitful careers after this film. They give beautifully controlled nuanced performances that give the characters an honesty and depth. Diana Scarwid plays one of the boy's mother and is amazing. This actress is really underused in films and her performance here is a powerhouse and should be nominated for a best supporting Oscar. The singer Rickie Lee Jones plays the other boys mother and in a small part creates a memorable and touching character.Don't want to give too much away about the plot but the center of the story is about two teenage boys. One who just moves into town and the friendship that develops as they gravitate to one another. Keep an eye out for this film, it is a sleeper and true jewel.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0889595/reviews

A jem indeed, and shows up religious bigotry as well!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

You're revolting end of!

I really do think that you're a horrible person - on forums and probably in real life too. It's a good job if you don't go out - at least the public are spared the awfulness of having to see you on the streets.

You give Christians a bad name.

::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:27 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You give Christians a bad name.

::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: 

You give gay people and mentally ill people a bad name.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:14 am

Do any of the people posting on this thread consider themselves to be Christians?

Just thought I'd ask as I don't see much evidence that there is.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:23 am

Catman wrote:Rags, if you are so anti religion threads, why don't you ever moan on about the Muslim related ones.

Are you a bigot?
The Muslim related threads have people en masse all saying how wonderful they are no matter what atrocities they commit, and if anyone dare criticise them they're racist bigots blah blah - yet this prick can put up a thread slagging off Christians, and on a Christian holiday, calling them Christian fucks, in the same thread slagging off the female posters on here calling them sows etc, but that's okay.

I've said it before but I'll say it again - the double standards and sheer mindblowing fucking hypocrisy on this forum is just unbelievable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:25 am

Irn Bru wrote:Do any of the people posting on this thread consider themselves to be Christians?

Just thought I'd ask as I don't see much evidence that there is.

Haven't they aleady been bullied off the site?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 am

tess, some of the left wingers on here live in cloud cuckoo land,can't believe how brain dead they are!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:57 am

Tesstacious wrote:
Catman wrote:Rags, if you are so anti religion threads, why don't you ever moan on about the Muslim related ones.

Are you a bigot?
The Muslim related threads have people en masse all saying how wonderful they are no matter what atrocities they commit, and if anyone dare criticise them they're racist bigots blah blah - yet this prick can put up a thread slagging off Christians, and on a Christian holiday, calling them Christian fucks, in the same thread slagging off the female posters on here calling them sows etc, but that's okay.

I've said it before but I'll say it again - the double standards and sheer mindblowing fucking hypocrisy on this forum is just unbelievable.

And here we have Tess the dog bleating on about a news story that she finds offensive, just because it's about Christians, when this fucking sow is responsible for some of the worst racist bile ever posted on forums.

Boo Hoo!  lol!  And on a Christian holiday! It's not a fucking Christian holiday, since the majority couldn't give a flying fuck about religion, it's just another bank holiday!

The double standards of this forum?  lol!  Well at least it isn't a forum full of racist bigots, like the toilet that you have come from Tess the dog!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:58 am

nicko wrote:tess, some of the left wingers on here live in cloud cuckoo land,can't believe how brain dead they are!!

No one could be more brain dead that you, you stupid racist and homophobic old fool!  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next