NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

corrupt and racist police officers in the Stephen Lawrence murder

3 posters

Go down

corrupt and racist police officers in the Stephen Lawrence murder Empty corrupt and racist police officers in the Stephen Lawrence murder

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:15 am

We shouldn't forget the corrupt and racist police officers in the Stephen Lawrence murder.

Link goes here JD.

Back to top Go down

corrupt and racist police officers in the Stephen Lawrence murder Empty Re: corrupt and racist police officers in the Stephen Lawrence murder

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Exactly ...the law is (or at least should be) the law, regardless of who is involved...

Back to top Go down

corrupt and racist police officers in the Stephen Lawrence murder Empty Re: corrupt and racist police officers in the Stephen Lawrence murder

Post by eddie Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Am I missing something? This thread starts halfway through a discussion???  scratch 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:07 am

eddie wrote:Am I missing something? This thread starts halfway through a discussion???  scratch 

Yes, I see only three posts above this one.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:03 am

eddie wrote:Am I missing something? This thread starts halfway through a discussion???  scratch 

If you look at the thread "are most killings in the UK committed by foreigners" - near the end, JD made a post with the statement in the OP of this thread - it was out of place, on the wrong thread, so I made this thread for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:08 am

BigAndy9 wrote:We shouldn't forget the corrupt and racist police officers in the Stephen Lawrence murder.

Link goes here JD.

Maybe it was this link...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/exclusive-links-between-corrupt-officer-and-stephen-lawrence-murder-gang-suppressed-9180093.html
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:11 am

Yeah, I'm sure it was one of the murderers(Norris) who's dad was mates with one of the detectives at the time?..a cover up.

Quite disgraceful how some can defend this lot, as well as show hatred for Mrs.Lawrence as she is now Baroness Lawrence...

Green at the gills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:16 am

You're welcome kids.

Have fun with this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:16 am

Irn Bru wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:We shouldn't forget the corrupt and racist police officers in the Stephen Lawrence murder.

Link goes here JD.

Maybe it was this link...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/exclusive-links-between-corrupt-officer-and-stephen-lawrence-murder-gang-suppressed-9180093.html

...yeah, that was the same link I read earlier Irn, ta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:17 am

BigAndy9 wrote:You're welcome kids.

Have fun with this thread.

Andy, I've been told your still upset with me about the 3 strikes Gag?, it was only a goof pal, no hard feelings eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down