NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gay man incinerates wife before she tells others he is gay..

2 posters

Go down

gay man incinerates wife before she tells others he is gay..  Empty gay man incinerates wife before she tells others he is gay..

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:53 pm

this is just so sick..

http://news.sky.com/story/1241018/bank-worker-incinerated-murdered-wifes-body

Back to top Go down

gay man incinerates wife before she tells others he is gay..  Empty Re: gay man incinerates wife before she tells others he is gay..

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:59 pm

shocking poor woman and so pretty too  Sad

Back to top Go down

gay man incinerates wife before she tells others he is gay..  Empty Re: gay man incinerates wife before she tells others he is gay..

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:03 pm

VOD(original) wrote:shocking poor woman and so pretty too  Sad

it is just plain sick...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:32 pm

and your point is???

howmany men have killed their partners for any number of reasons???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:01 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:and your point is???

complete nob head you are , if you can't see this as a news debate then your frigging dopey  ::D::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:05 pm

I think both Victor and I can see exactly what it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:27 pm

its a homosexual who married a woman and murdered her, but its perfectly okay because he is homosexual , it doesn't matter that a young woman has been murdered and incinerated because the poor guy is homosexual . 
Pathetic the same way Islam is not to be mentioned .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:28 pm

Said you back on the same old, you certainly are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:30 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Had a look at the pic of them when they got married. They weren't Muslim, he has a sikh headress on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:33 pm

yes he is so why all the fuss ?

your obsessed with Islam and Muslims , this was in the news about a homosexual who married and murdered his wife because she was going to let his secret out .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:37 pm

VOD(original) wrote:its a homosexual who married a woman and murdered her, but its perfectly okay because he is homosexual , it doesn't matter that a young woman has been murdered and incinerated because the poor guy is homosexual . 

who said it was OK???

what about the straight guys who kill their missus...it happens...why is this any different......

he's a killer...lock him up for good....end of...

the reason he killed is irrelevant...utterly and completely....

you are just making an isssue of his sexuality for your own (braindead) agenda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:38 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:and your point is???

complete nob head you are , if you can't see this as a news debate then your frigging dopey  ::D::

and you dear woman...are a complete fuckwit

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:41 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:its a homosexual who married a woman and murdered her, but its perfectly okay because he is homosexual , it doesn't matter that a young woman has been murdered and incinerated because the poor guy is homosexual . 

who said it was OK???

what about the straight guys who kill their missus...it happens...why is this any different......

Agreed, nobody in their right mind would say this murder was somehow justified because the guy is gay.

GIG and VOD really have some strange ideas about the beliefs of people who don't bash gays ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:42 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

who said it was OK???

you were deliberately being a dick head in reply to my husband so don't pretend otherwise , you made it the sexuality issue you braindead druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:43 pm

I think you should have stopped after the word 'ideas' Ben  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:47 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

who said it was OK???

you were deliberately being a dick head in reply to my husband so don't pretend otherwise , you made it the sexuality issue you braindead druid

Oh come on; why do you think GIG posted this story? Honestly? Of all the many murder stories we hear of and he ignores, he chose to find and post this one- why?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

who said it was OK???

Agreed, nobody in their right mind would say this murder was somehow justified because the guy is gay.

GIG and VOD really have some strange ideas about the beliefs of people who don't bash gays ...
No it is sassy and victor making an issue here , and will you stop accusing me of gay bashing, i don't give a toss about anyone's sexuality why would i , it does not affect me so i don't care . It bothers me that you and others follow me about threads constantly accusing me of gay bashing . I wish you would support the chrisitans with such a passion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:49 pm

This horrid act is awful, be it a gay person,straight or bisexual...

Now please VOD and Favva, pack it in and stop gay bashing and looking for excuses to have a dig at certain people...

DONT MAKE ME GIVE YOU A STRIKE!!!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Sassy wrote:I think you should have stopped after the word 'ideas' Ben  Smile 

Quite true! Smile

::drnkpst:: ::drnkpst:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:51 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

No it is sassy and victor making an issue here , and will you stop accusing me of gay bashing, i don't give a toss about anyone's sexuality why would i , it does not affect me so i don't care . It bothers me that you and others follow me about threads constantly accusing me of gay bashing . I wish you would support the chrisitans with such a passion

...VOD, deliberately abusing gay people and gay members on here in doing so, is a lot more personal and offensive than people refusing to believe in the God thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:This horrid act is awful, be it a gay person,straight or bisexual...

Now please VOD and Favva, pack it in and stop gay bashing and looking for excuses to have a dig at certain people...

DONT MAKE ME GIVE YOU A STRIKE!!!!! Laughing 
you are so funny JD  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down