NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, I think this tells you exactly what The Sun and the Cons think of ordinary people

Go down

Well, I think this tells you exactly what The Sun and the Cons think of ordinary people Empty Well, I think this tells you exactly what The Sun and the Cons think of ordinary people

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:01 pm

Well, I think this tells you exactly what The Sun and the Cons think of ordinary people B_CxIDrW0AAFmc7

So there you go, they are the rich and don't have to account for anything, including their taxes and the rest are 'Lidl people'

For you Americans and Aussies, Lidl is a supermarket that undercuts the main ones by selling mostly Germany products, it is considerably cheaper than the rest although doesn't have the 'branded' goods and is used by people who watch their pennies carefully.

Back to top Go down

Well, I think this tells you exactly what The Sun and the Cons think of ordinary people Empty Re: Well, I think this tells you exactly what The Sun and the Cons think of ordinary people

Post by eddie Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:13 am

Lidl do the best chestnut mushrooms.......
Oh, and Caneron is a twat.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Well, I think this tells you exactly what The Sun and the Cons think of ordinary people Empty Re: Well, I think this tells you exactly what The Sun and the Cons think of ordinary people

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:04 pm

Agree on both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down