NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Irn Bru and we’ll ban Bieber, MEP tells Canada

+2
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
6 posters

Go down

Ban Irn Bru and we’ll ban Bieber, MEP tells Canada Empty Ban Irn Bru and we’ll ban Bieber, MEP tells Canada

Post by Irn Bru Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:24 pm

Canadian stars Justin Bieber and Celine Dion should be banned from Europe in retaliation for an apparent mix-up that saw Irn Bru pulled from a shop’s shelves, a Scottish politician has suggested.

Alyn Smith, an SNP member of the European Parliament, made the unusual demand after reports that a shop in the province of Saskatchewan had its stock confiscated.

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) insists that the drink is not banned from sale but that the wrong formulation had been sent from Britain.

The reassurance did not stop Mr Smith, who has now written to the agency and the EU trade commissioner.

“Scotland and Canada have strong cultural and historical links, I’m sure many ex-pats across the pond will be worried about how to get their daily fix of the bru if this supposed ban remains,” he said.

“I think if it does, we need to look into banning Justin Bieber and Celine Dion here in Europe - between them they’ve produced more sugary schmaltz than Irn Bru ever has.”

http://www.scotsman.com/news/odd/ban-irn-bru-and-we-ll-ban-bieber-mep-tells-canada-1-3282984

This could get nasty and we'd better get those aircraft carriers launched as soon as possible.

Ban Irn Bru and we’ll ban Bieber, MEP tells Canada 259986794
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Ban Irn Bru and we’ll ban Bieber, MEP tells Canada Empty Re: Ban Irn Bru and we’ll ban Bieber, MEP tells Canada

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:34 pm

I totally support banning Bieber and Dion. I think the Canadian government owes the world an official apology for both.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Ban Irn Bru and we’ll ban Bieber, MEP tells Canada Empty Re: Ban Irn Bru and we’ll ban Bieber, MEP tells Canada

Post by Cantankerous Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I totally support banning Bieber and Dion. I think the Canadian government owes the world an official apology for both.
but of course you are a typical leftie who loves to ban anything they disagree with.
Cantankerous
Cantankerous
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I totally support banning Bieber and Dion. I think the Canadian government owes the world an official apology for both.

ROFLMAO Smile Smile Smile
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Justin Berber is quite a talented musician - diskike him and his singing - he can play a few instruments.
I have no idea why he is so full of himself and spoilt!
I think his management team definitely need to sort him out as he is becoming very disliked and he needs to realise his teeny bopper fans are going to grow up and see him for what he is: a spilt little boy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Cantankerous wrote:
but of course you are a typical leftie who loves to ban anything they disagree with.

Looks like you're the typical humorless far-right idiot.

Go ban you some gay marriage and marijuana while you're at it, hypocrite.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Irn Bru Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Cantankerous wrote:

Like this you mean?

Home Office Bans Comic Dieudonne From UK

http://www.lbc.co.uk/home-office-bans-comic-dieudonne-from-uk-85452

Theresa May a leftie is she? Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:57 pm

Cantankerous wrote:

More lefties is it? Laughing

Sale of ultra-cheap alcohol to be banned in England and Wales

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/feb/04/sale-ultra-cheap-alcohol-banned
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down