NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A white-wing supremacist? Vicious swan 'only attacks foreign and ethnic minority students' at university pond

Go down

A white-wing supremacist? Vicious swan 'only attacks foreign and ethnic minority students' at university pond Empty A white-wing supremacist? Vicious swan 'only attacks foreign and ethnic minority students' at university pond

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:51 am

University bosses have been forced to put up a fence around a lake to stop a swan attacking students. And the 4ft tall bird has even been branded a racist on social media, because students claim it only seems to attack foreign and ethnic minority passers-by.

The footbridge over the pond is used by hundreds of students everyday wishing to get from their accommodation to their lessons at the university buildings at Gibbet Hill Campus. But yesterday undergraduates revealed that the angry bird only seemed to be targeting students from ethnic minorities. One 24-year-old student from India said: 'These swans are very annoying, and the students feel as though they’re being bullied. 'I’m from India, and they attack me especially, they focus straight on me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2601682/A-white-wing-supremacist-Vicious-swan-attacks-foreign-ethnic-minority-students-university-pond.html

Back to top Go down

A white-wing supremacist? Vicious swan 'only attacks foreign and ethnic minority students' at university pond Empty Re: A white-wing supremacist? Vicious swan 'only attacks foreign and ethnic minority students' at university pond

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:15 am

I'm quite sure a swan doesn't care what nationality it is attacking , this is ridiculous and laughable

Back to top Go down

A white-wing supremacist? Vicious swan 'only attacks foreign and ethnic minority students' at university pond Empty Re: A white-wing supremacist? Vicious swan 'only attacks foreign and ethnic minority students' at university pond

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:32 am

VOD(original) wrote:I'm quite sure a swan doesn't care what nationality it is attacking , this is ridiculous and laughable

This is England 2014. The swan's white - it must be a racist!  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:48 am

Tesstacious wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:I'm quite sure a swan doesn't care what nationality it is attacking , this is ridiculous and laughable

This is England 2014.  The swan's white - it must be a racist!   Rolling Eyes 
lol i forgot about that  Mad 
Is this site super slow today or is it just me ? 
How is the debate on the blood moons going on GLP can you post the link again so i can take a look please Tess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:57 am

VOD(original) wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

This is England 2014.  The swan's white - it must be a racist!   Rolling Eyes 
How is the debate on the blood moons going on GLP can you post the link again so i can take a look please Tess
Morning VOD - it is slow today isn't it? The blood moon thread died off but will probably take hold again if there's any trouble in Israel... still got 350 replies though: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2525123/pg1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:18 am

Tesstacious wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:
Morning VOD - it is slow today isn't it?  The blood moon thread died off but will probably take hold again if there's any trouble in Israel... still got 350 replies though:  http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2525123/pg1
Good Morning to you too Tess , thank goodness it isn't just my pc that is slow then, thank you for the link i really do like GLP i do love those conspiracy theories i know some are a bit far fetched but most i think are probably spot on , i will take a look thanks again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 am

Tesstacious wrote:University bosses have been forced to put up a fence around a lake to stop a swan attacking students.  And the 4ft tall bird has even been branded a racist on social media, because students claim it only seems to attack foreign and ethnic minority passers-by.

The footbridge over the pond is used by hundreds of students everyday wishing to get from their accommodation to their lessons at the university buildings at Gibbet Hill Campus.  But yesterday undergraduates revealed that the angry bird only seemed to be targeting students from ethnic minorities.  One 24-year-old student from India said: 'These swans are very annoying, and the students feel as though they’re being bullied. 'I’m from India, and they attack me especially, they focus straight on me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2601682/A-white-wing-supremacist-Vicious-swan-attacks-foreign-ethnic-minority-students-university-pond.html

lol thats so funny ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Wacist!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down