NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not very big -Hardon from Flap

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not very big -Hardon from Flap - Page 2 Empty Not very big -Hardon from Flap

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Has kept quiet about his ' one week's grocery win from Aldi!Smile

There had been a competition at an Aldi store to see who can lift the most Aldi carrier bags full of Groceries , and a friend of mine who knows HJ's real name etc has earlier emailed me with the details of HJ's win!

The competition was open to local Aldi shoppers and HJ said in the weekly ********

' I'm delighted to be winning a week's groceries, I've been an Aldi shopper since their opening here, before that done our weekly shop at Farmfoods, but with prices so steep these days we just couldn't keep it up...we will probably improvise and make this load of groceries last two weeks and had my sights set on winning this!, thank you Aldi'.

Dinny worry Jardon, I won't post the link, I'll show you some respect and let you do that,if you wish to.

But you really kept quiet about that!...

Well done btw chief Smile cheers

Last edited by Joy Division on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Not very big -Hardon from Flap - Page 2 Empty Re: Not very big -Hardon from Flap

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Who else has done it on here?

Thanks for agreeing that this thread is just wrong.

That is fine that I agree the thread is wrong, what is not right is your hypocrisy, because are you claiming no other poster has said poor unwarranted claims about another?

Please do not tell porkies because plenty have and this is a claim is it not on another poster?

One last chance to be honest

I asked who had tried to dox someone on here - please answer the question.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Not very big -Hardon from Flap - Page 2 Empty Re: Not very big -Hardon from Flap

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

That is fine that I agree the thread is wrong, what is not right is your hypocrisy, because are you claiming no other poster has said poor unwarranted claims about another?

Please do not tell porkies because plenty have and this is a claim is it not on another poster?

One last chance to be honest

Did a poster make the view about a deceased wife being glad to be rid of them? Thus claiming to know the views of that individual?
Thus knowing who his wife was?

Would you like more or would you now admit you are a hypocrite and also a liar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did a poster make the view about a deceased wife being glad to be rid of them? Thus claiming to know the views of that individual?

That is not doxing.

Avoiding the question just makes you look stupid.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

That is not doxing.

No because you are utterly stupid, why not ask the poster Stephenmara if he has been the victim of a dox?

Exposing again you are an utter liar and a hypocrite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That is not doxing.

No because you are utterly stupid, why not ask the poster Stephenmara if he has been the victim of a dox?

Well if you think I have to ask him, you clearly think that I'm not aware that he has been doxed. Therefore, I cannot be a liar and a hypocrite.

Keep making a fool of yourself though - it's amusing.  Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well if you think I have to ask him, you clearly think that I'm not aware that he has been doxed. Therefore, I cannot be a liar and a hypocrite.

PMSL if you admit o another poster being Doxed you are thus a liar to your original view point

DOH

No I did just make the fool of you and your weasel like attempt to get out of shows what a liar you are, because you asked if others have, I can prove others have, thus making your original view a lie, making you also very hypocritical

Exposed

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

PMSL if you admit o another poster being Doxed you are thus a liar to your original view point

DOH

No I did just make the fool of you and your weasel like attempt to get out of shows what a liar you are, because you asked if others have, I can prove others have, thus making your original view a lie, making you also very hypocritical

Exposed  

I haven't admitted anything. It was you who said someone else had been doxed, not me.

Can you actually read?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:40 pm

Is Didge quite right in the head? He sounds a bit weird.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

DOH

Exposed  

I haven't admitted anything. It was you who said someone else had been doxed, not me.

Can you actually read?

Again my evidence to someone else being doxed is on this forum, a victim of this is stephenmara

So yes I can read and I have given you an example of this something which you did not condemn thus proving you are a liar and a hypocrite.
Hence if you make such view points on a thread be sure you have condemned others or you look a right dummy, of which you do now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Is Didge quite right in the head? He sounds a bit weird.

You know a poster is clutching at straws when they can only reply with nothing but a poor childish insult to the other poster, as it is all they have left

Exposed

Ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Can you actually read?

Again my evidence to someone else being doxed is on this forum, a victim of this is stephenmara

So yes I can read and I have given you an example of this something which you did not condemn thus proving you are a liar and a hypocrite.
Hence if you make such view points on a thread be sure you have condemned others or you look a right dummy, of which you do now.

I didn't condemn it because I didn't see it - that's what I said before. You're an idiot.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

DOH

No I did just make the fool of you and your weasel like attempt to get out of shows

what a liar you are, because you asked if others have, I can prove others have, thus making your original view a lie, making you also very hypocritical

Exposed  

Can you actually read?

Look, you've been shown up for the lying, instigating hypocrite you are, now bloody pack it in and stop butting in where it does not concern you...

You know nothing of the poisonous little creep my thread relates too, amd it's hardly highly offensive either...and pails severely in comparison to the bile and lies posted by the poster I am referring to.

And I would appreciate it if you would stop following me around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Didge wrote:

You know a poster is clutching at straws when they can only reply with nothing but a poor childish insult to the other poster, as it is all they have left

Exposed

Ha ha

So you don't think your insults are childish then?

Like I said, you don't appear to be quite right in the head.  ::D::
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:48 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Can you actually read?

Look, you've been shown up for the lying, instigating hypocrite you are, now bloody pack it in and  stop butting in where it does not concern you...

You know nothing of the poisonous little creep my thread relates too, amd it's hardly highly offensive either...and pails severely in comparison to the bile and lies posted by the poster I am referring to.

Nobody has shown me up actually.

You are implying that you know this person's real name, are you not?

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:48 pm

Didge wrote:

Exposed

Ha ha

You have definitely exposed her Didge  ::lies:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:49 pm

JD and Didge are clearly two of a kind - ie, not right in the head.  Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Look, you've been shown up for the lying, instigating hypocrite you are, now bloody pack it in and  stop butting in where it does not concern you...

Nobody has showed me up actually.

I could indeed claim to know what that person's real name is by what was claimed and posted

So you have been completely shown up even more so by proof of the poor tactic to only post nothing but an insult as a reply, it gives away your guilt

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nobody has showed me up actually.

I could indeed claim to know what that person's real name is by what was claimed and posted

So you have been completely shown up even more so by proof of the poor tactic to only post nothing but an insult as a reply, it gives away your guilt

You know their name as well do you? This gets worse and worse!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:JD and Didge are clearly two of a kind - ie, not right in the head.  Razz

I rest my case when you have nothing left to reply but only insults proves your guilt, it really does expose a poster.

Never mind love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bless, I said I could claim to know off what was stated.

DOH

Seriously your feeble attempts are now becoming very laughable, but hey this is entertaining so please do continue

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:JD and Didge are clearly two of a kind - ie, not right in the head.  Razz

I rest my case when you have nothing left to reply but only insults proves your guilt, it really does expose a poster.

Never mind love

You don't have much choice as you never proved that someone else had been doxed on here.

You're just gibbering now.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Nobody has shown me up actually.

So what if I do or not?.and if I do...I haven't let it out(or doxed him as you say).

You are the one who said this was a thin veiled attempt to Dox him.

How is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

DOH

Seriously your feeble attempts are now becoming very laughable, but hey this is entertaining so please do continue

How would you know their real name from what was posted?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

..even if so...has he said their name?....NO

Stop trying to cause trouble again...
Do continue with the insults if it cheers you up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

DOH

Dear me, I guess clutching at straws is your gift then.

I could do the same research claimed and come to the same conclusions, unless you do not understand how someone Dox's someone?

The point you miss also which you have not condemned is the poster who this thread has been started about has made several Dox threads about Joy, sop I guess you must condemn them also yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

DOH

This is where you really shouldn't have got involved..,Didge knows who I mean and what they are like(old forum family)..you do not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:59 pm

To be honest Joy, she neglects the fact several have been mad about you, even though doing any is wrong to me.

Am bored with her excuses, as she exposed herself, which was funny.

Anyway must dash, have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I could do the same research claimed and come to the same conclusions, unless you do not understand how someone Dox's someone?  

The point you miss also which you have not condemned is the poster who this thread has been started about has made several Dox threads about Joy, sop I guess you must condemn them also yes?

That's right Didge, she only wanted to butt in to cause bother, even if this thread was about say....my favourite colour, she would still poke her beak in with nothing useful to say ...only trying to pick fights , tell lies and make ridiculous accusations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:04 pm

Didge wrote:To be honest Joy, she neglects the fact several have been mad about you, even though doing any is wrong to me.

She does choose to turn the other cheek so to speak Didge, without first listening to what others have said of either you, me or others..(and it's awful stuff).

Of course it's a wrong of me to post this thread, but you also know it's exceptionally mild in comparison to what we have tolerated.

I'm just not going for this act of hers again.

Ok Didge, you too...have a nice evening Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He has doxed JD on this forum?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:32 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:To be honest Joy, she neglects the fact several have been mad about you, even though doing any is wrong to me.

She does choose to turn the other cheek so to speak Didge, without first listening to what others have said of either you, me or others..(and it's awful stuff).

Of course it's a wrong of me to post this thread, but you also know it's exceptionally mild in comparison to what we have tolerated.

I'm just not going for this act of hers again.

Ok Didge, you too...have a nice evening Smile

So where can I read the posts this person has made about you? Are they on this forum?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:The only other RW Wyatt is the late Woodrow, bigotted old racist buffer.
Celebrated like mad when the sneering old tosser shuffled off this mortal coil.
At least his carcass became compost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodrow_Wyatt

What a caring individual you are.  You show the true mentality of socialists...

Socialism? So this is an intelligent thread after all.

Sounded like a porn site. Lol.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:35 pm

What the hell is this thread supposed to be about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Nems wrote:What the hell is this thread supposed to be about?

Seems to have been hijacked by another spiteful little munter, just like you....Must be something in the water! ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Catman wrote:

Seems to have been hijacked by another spiteful little munter, just like you....Must be something in the water! ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: 

That's no way to talk about Didge.  Shocked
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Catman wrote:

Not very big -Hardon from Flap - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjquUESNqYhTSCYKFc0XlfwkUGYLYadyRWX7gq0Ukgapz5LvoL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Nems wrote:
Catman wrote:

Not very big -Hardon from Flap - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjquUESNqYhTSCYKFc0XlfwkUGYLYadyRWX7gq0Ukgapz5LvoL

Not very big -Hardon from Flap - Page 2 Z

::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::zomb:: ::rfth:: ....Get a makeover munter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2