NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not very big -Hardon from Flap

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not very big -Hardon from Flap Empty Not very big -Hardon from Flap

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:18 am

Has kept quiet about his ' one week's grocery win from Aldi!Smile

There had been a competition at an Aldi store to see who can lift the most Aldi carrier bags full of Groceries , and a friend of mine who knows HJ's real name etc has earlier emailed me with the details of HJ's win!

The competition was open to local Aldi shoppers and HJ said in the weekly ********

' I'm delighted to be winning a week's groceries, I've been an Aldi shopper since their opening here, before that done our weekly shop at Farmfoods, but with prices so steep these days we just couldn't keep it up...we will probably improvise and make this load of groceries last two weeks and had my sights set on winning this!, thank you Aldi'.

Dinny worry Jardon, I won't post the link, I'll show you some respect and let you do that,if you wish to.

But you really kept quiet about that!...

Well done btw chief Smile cheers

Last edited by Joy Division on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Not very big -Hardon from Flap Empty Re: Not very big -Hardon from Flap

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:27 am

lol....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:29 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:lol....

Morning Favva Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:38 am

Joy Division wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:lol....

Morning Favva Smile

morning, good news for hugh...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Wind up
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:35 pm

eddie wrote:Wind up

A harmless wind up Eddie, though nothing compared to the vile things that boy says about others. I was really shocked how he gets so angry (was comical also) to be honest and he does have issue's, as most will take the piss out of each other but he went into total anger hate mode, like allakaka does, you saw his constant vile comments, and nobody says things that low, unless they have lost it.

His contempt and dislike of women, homosexuals, people with disabilities shows how utterly insecure he is that he needs to be offensive to make himself feel better. Mind you I cannot but laugh at his Epic meltdown the last few days, but his views about others are not directed as an offense directly to them, because using such prejudice terminology is directed at all people within these groups.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:41 pm

lol have to agree with Didge HJ is hateful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:42 pm

VOD(original) wrote:lol have to agree with Didge HJ is hateful

I forgot he is very discriminating against Christians also, another group here is very prejudiced against, as I say he has anger issue's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:44 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Wind up

A harmless wind up Eddie, though nothing compared to the vile things that boy says about others. I was really shocked how he gets so angry (was comical also) to be honest and he does have issue's, as most will take the piss out of each other but he went into total anger hate mode, like allakaka does, you saw his constant vile comments, and nobody says things that low, unless they have lost it.

His contempt and dislike of women, homosexuals, people with disabilities shows how utterly insecure he is that he needs to be offensive to make himself feel better. Mind you I cannot but laugh at his Epic meltdown the last few days, but his views about others are not directed as an offense directly to them, because using such prejudice terminology is directed at all people within these groups.

Hey Didge, your spot on and only done as harmless fun in jesting fun at his remarks of me being a Spassy , cripple amd downy etc on Flap not to mention Hugh slagging of my four year old....from what I hear from a good source...

Absolutely correct Didge, this is what makes you such a brilliant speaker.

I just wish people wouldn't pretend they have not read far worse about me from Hugh. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:46 pm

I have asked him if it's true  Suspect 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:46 pm

VOD(original) wrote:lol have to agree with Didge HJ is hateful

Your dead right there VOD.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hey Didge, your spot on and only done as harmless fun in jesting fun at his remarks of me being a Spassy , cripple amd downy etc on Flap  not to mention Hugh slagging of my four year old....from what I hear from a good source...

I just wish people wouldn't pretend they have not read far worse about me from Hugh. Rolling Eyes 

Oh  he uses prejudice stereotypes with vile anger to think he is being funny when all it does is show up his insecurities. I won't even post what he said about some relatives of mine who are deceased, as many would be appalled. Though the funniest part was when he contradicted later.
I just feel sorry for him to be honest, anyone with that much anger, to be so vile towards groups of people needs help.
Yes I can vouch for the fact he has been saying plenty of vile things about you Joy, is one of the reasons I took him to task over how he views you and others. I really do not mind piss take, even when abusive, but where people use prejudice stereotype forms of abuse to attack people shows as stated how vile some can be. Anyway he is the one that looks the plonker for doing so and thus he has to live with it

Last edited by Didge on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:51 pm

eddie wrote:I have asked him if it's true  Suspect 

He did win it though  Laughing ....

...someone post the Aldi logo!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hey Didge, your spot on and only done as harmless fun in jesting fun at his remarks of me being a Spassy , cripple amd downy etc on Flap  not to mention Hugh slagging of my four year old....from what I hear from a good source...

Oh  he uses prejudice stereotypes with vile anger to think he is being funny when all it does is show up his insecurities. I won't even post what he said about some relatives of mine who are deceased, as many would be appalled. Though the funniest part was when he contradicted later.
I just feel sorry for him to be honest, anyone with that much anger, to be so vile towards groups of people needs help.
Yes I can vouch for the fact he has been saying plenty of vile things about you Joy, is one of the reasons I took him to task over how he views you and others. I really do not mind piss take, even when abusive, but where people use prejudice stereotype forms of abuse to attack people shows as stated how vile some can be. Anyway he is the one that looks the plonker for doing so and thus he has to live with it

...he posed stuff about your deceased relatives Didge?, how low can he go eh?, what a low life scumbag, obviously you've Sussed him out mate...

And from what I hear there is another pap on the scene named Wyatt?..my sources tell me he is another tosser of the same making as Pet Alsatian (hugh, strong resemblance)

...yet this pillock I don't even know!

Their lucky their near pension age or I'd give them the blonde tints to the puss any fucking time Smile

...or a wee scissor kick to the crack maybe? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:01 pm

...and I think I've done quite well in not revealing his identity considering the filth him and his ilk bathe in over there....

Make that grocery win last you PA ya bastard.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

...he posed stuff about your deceased relatives Didge?, how low can he go eh?, what a low life scumbag, obviously you've Sussed him out mate...

And from what I hear there is another pap on the scene named Wyatt?..my sources tell me he is another tosser of the same making as Pet Alsatian (hugh, strong resemblance)

Their lucky their near pension age or I'd give them the blonde tints to the puss any fucking time Smile

JD don't pick on Wyatt! He's totally harmless, just posts jokes and stuff..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:05 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:

It does not anger me Joy, as I said it just makes me pity him because I understand that he is driven by his emotions and cannot control them, hence why there is no boundaries in his abuse. When someone is like that they as I say have no control over their actions and need help..

Wyatt is okay Joy, his is not directed stereotypes and is certainly more humour based and not vile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

JD don't pick on Wyatt!  He's totally harmless, just posts jokes and stuff..

Does he really Tess?

I've been PM'd posts where he is mega abusive toward me, he doesn't even know me Tess...

I'd like to believe what you say, but it's not true Tess..quite far from it, yet I doubt many would pull him up on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

It does not anger me Joy, as I said it just makes me pity him because I understand that he is driven by his emotions and cannot control them, hence why there is no boundaries in his abuse. When someone is like that they as I say have no control over their actions and need help..

Wyatt is okay Joy, his is not directed stereotypes and is certainly more humour based and not vile

I've got something to back that up over what I say on the Wyatt thing though Didge...

Who was he on Sky?.dont remember him..if he was there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:13 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Does he really Tess?

I've been PM'd posts where he is mega abusive toward me, he doesn't even know me Tess...

I'd like to believe what you say, but it's not true Tess..quite far from it, yet I doubt many would pull him up on it.

Tess is right Joy, I will second what she says, he never intends to offend at all which is more the point, as I do not think he has a bad bone in his body. He gets annoyed bout things but to me what he posts is done so from a joke view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Does he really Tess?

Tess is right Joy, I will second what she says, he never intends to offend at all which is more the point, as I do not think he has a bad bone in his body. He gets annoyed bout things but to me what he posts is done so from a joke view.

Ok Didge Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Does he really Tess?

Sorry but I can't believe that. Maybe the person pm'ing you is shit-stirring. I just read through his list of posts and couldn't see anything abusive in them at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Does he really Tess?

Sorry but I can't believe that.  Maybe the person pm'ing you is shit-stirring.  I just read through his list of posts and couldn't see anything abusive in them at all!

Ok Tess Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:38 pm

Ok folks, sorry to Wyatt if this is not true,  it my source is very credible, and would surprise many tbh....amd of course I would never give that source up...you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Maybe it was a mix up...but he at least revels in the mocking of others on many serious issues...mocking the people who genuinely have serious conditions.

Last edited by Joy Division on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:47 pm

Sounds like a thinly-veiled attempt to dox someone ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:48 pm

The only other RW Wyatt is the late Woodrow, bigotted old racist buffer.
Celebrated like mad when the sneering old tosser shuffled off this mortal coil.
At least his carcass became compost.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodrow_Wyatt
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Handy Andy wrote:The only other RW Wyatt is the late Woodrow, bigotted old racist buffer.

Karma Andy?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:04 pm

Handy Andy wrote:The only other RW Wyatt is the late Woodrow, bigotted old racist buffer.

What a caring individual you are. You show the true mentality of socialists...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Sounds like a thinly-veiled attempt to dox someone ...

If I'm talking to you ,then you will know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Sounds like a thinly-veiled attempt to dox someone ...

Public thread dear. So you are trying to dox someone then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm

Sorry Handy Andy, that is poor to be honest and again Wyatt is okay in my book and you know I stand against many prejudice discrimination, I think you are being unfair to Wyatt, as he posts lost of humour

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:23 pm

That was a nasty post.  Mad
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Please stop your usual stirring, it's all you've done since coming here...oh , apart from slagging off children with autism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Please stop your usual stirring, it's all you've done since coming here...oh , apart from slagging off children with autism.

Just because I see through your "nice" posts, there's no need to get arsy.

Doxer.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

That was a nasty post.  Mad

...tuck your knob back in and stop tring to stir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Joy she is trying to goad you and all you need to ask her is why she only condemns some posts, and not all posts that are in poor taste?

Otherwise her views are hypocritical, when she does not condemn other poor taste posts, of which she does not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:29 pm

Trying to dox someone is not just in "poor taste".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Trying to dox someone is not just in "poor taste".

Then maybe you should condemn all that do so?

Why is it only you chose to castigate some?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Joy she is trying to goad you and all you need to ask her is why she only condemns some posts, and not all posts that are in poor taste?

Otherwise her views are hypocritical, when she does not condemn other poor taste posts, of which she does not.

Your spot on Didge, she is just trying to pick fights, I know her too well like that, she is extremely selective indeed as to what she finds as poor or good taste, obviously you clicked to her quickly mate...Smile

And certainly one of the biggest hypocrites as well as instigators,
Cheers Didgde Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:32 pm

Didge wrote:

Thing is Didge, when she was admin at the Kennels, she was 'proud' of her doxing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:33 pm

..ah ffs, make your mind up mate eh!!, you took great pride in doing that elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Didge wrote:

Because nobody else on here has tried to do it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:34 pm

Joy Division wrote:

..ah ffs, make your mind up mate eh!!, you took great pride in doing that elsewhere.

Liar.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Anyway..like I said chief...if I'm talking to you in future , you will know...

Stop butting in to my communication with others, ok.

I don't want to her anymore from you Rag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Liar.

...see below.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Joy Division wrote:Anyway..like I said chief...if I'm talking to you in future , you will know...

Stop butting in to my communication with others, ok.

I don't want to her anymore from you Rag.

Take it to PM then.

Why did you start this thread?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Now that is a whooping lie, there is countless examples of this, so please do not lie.

Again if you find anything in poor taste about a poster, you should condemn it but the fact is you do not for all, so stop making poor excuses.

Is Joy wrong to start a thread like this right? No, but if you saw the vile things said about him by the poster he is talking about you might understand why some get fed up of this poster doing these type of threads daily about them, posting some extremely vile claims about Joy, as if they are true and even worse mocking his disabilities, as if having disabilities is a joke to mock them with.
So yes it is wrong to start these threads but I can understand when you get fed up of reading vile views posted about you from a poster that does this daily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Now that is a whooping lie, there is countless examples of this, so please do not lie.

Again if you find anything in poor taste about a poster, you should condemn it but the fact is you do not for all, so stop making poor excuses.

Is Joy wrong to start a thread like this right? No, but if you saw the vile things said about him by the poster he is talking about you might understand why some get fed up of this poster doing these type of threads daily about them, posting some extremely vile claims about Joy, as if they are true and even worse mocking his disabilities, as if having disabilities is a joke to mock them with.
So yes it is wrong to start these threads but I can understand when you get fed up of reading vile views posted about you from a poster that does this daily.

Who else has done it on here?

Thanks for agreeing that this thread is just wrong.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Who else has done it on here?

Thanks for agreeing that this thread is just wrong.

That is fine that I agree the thread is wrong, what is not right is your hypocrisy, because are you claiming no other poster has said poor unwarranted claims about another?

Please do not tell porkies because plenty have and this is a claim is it not on another poster?

One last chance to be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Exactly how it is Didge, very well said, and let it be known that neither me not you are the only people to have been slagged off daily...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next