NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights - Page 2 Empty Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Muslim anti-hate crime campaign group Tell MAMA has been criticised for having a “reformist agenda” after it appointed human rights campaigner Peter Tatchell as its patron.
Last month, Peter Tatchell became one of the first openly gay persons appointed to a senior role in a mainstream, non-gay Muslim organisation.

However, Fiyaz Mughal, the chairman of Tell MAMA has said he is now facing backlash from members of the Islamic community for overstepping a “stated remit.”
According to The Sunday Express, the backlash started after he had responded to statements made by Dr Mohammed Naseem, the chairman of the Birmingham Central Mosque, after Naseem compared being gay to being a “compulsive gambler, murder, peadophile, etc.”

Responding to these attacks, Mr Mughal told the Sunday Express: “We’re clear. If you are homophobic or anti-Semitic, you can’t campaign against anti-Muslim prejudice.
“The two things just do not go together. If you’re an intolerant figure against someone else, you can’t then cry wolf when something happens to you. We’ll stand against intolerance in all communities.”

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/04/06/uk-anti-hate-crime-Muslim-campaign-group-attacked-for-supporting-gay-rights/

So a Muslim group working with a gay rights activist to fight discrimination in general- great to see this. And honourable words from Mr Mughal  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:54 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Wow, we keep seeing these stories which clearly demonstrate that Muslims are not all of one mind on different issues. That faint, pathetic crumbling sound you may hear is bigots' worlds falling apart ...

Exactly Ben. Only decades ago it would have been unthinkable for Christians to accept gay people or the help of gay people in campaigns of any kind yet now it is not so abnormal for just that to be the case. Times change, and so do attitudes, even those burdened by decrepit religious dogma  Smile 

Some people need words dissecting to help them understand the meaning, no problem, care in the community and all that  Laughing 

"Decades ago it would have been unthinkable for Christians to accept gay people."

Clearly I am referring here to a bygone era. Maybe I should absolutely specify SOME, and the 1950s/60s- but since it was a more general point on the positive development of Christianity and many Christians in modern society I really didn't think I needed to since it was a positive reference point to a change which has clearly took place in many peoples lifetimes.

I shouldn't have to spell that out; and frankly I feel pretty ashamed of people who felt it had to be. You are either pedantic, or slow.

Last edited by Eilzel on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights - Page 2 Empty Re: Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:57 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

For a good reason. I'm a bit tired of this forum becoming "Gays" versus "Christians". Blame the lawmakers, not people of faith.

what would make you think the population is mainly Christian, especially when most claim the Christian population is constantly dropping..

The last census (2011, ONS); showed that 59% of the UK identify as Christian. It is dropping, and is probably realistically lower than that; but officially still majority Christian- just.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Well, hindsight ius a wounderous thing, but I would have done something MUCH earlier
like...

STRICT rule ...you come here you join OUR society
we will NOT make ANY concessions to your "requirements"
IF you commit a criminal offense home you go REGARDLESS of the danger you face at "home"

For 2nd and subsequent generations that may be a problem of course

BUT creatures like choudrey should be out...even if only to a country that would appreciate their "zeal"

had this been done from the start I dont think many of the problems we have would have arisen...thats not to say others may not have happened....I dont have a crystal ball.

If you want a reasonable suggestion to lower tension today..I suggest that govt stops sticking its head up the trousers of minorities and listens to its own people when THEY flag an issue......HOW LONG has it taken to get Halal labeled..and yet I still dont see the labels in supermarkets....

Like the thread on the french school meals debate....

we have the reverse here...our children get the choice of halal or sandwiches or if they are lucky the ghastly mush that passes as vegetarian....THEY dont even get the choice of halal or not in the school meal system

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:01 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Well, hindsight ius a wounderous thing, but I would have done something MUCH earlier
like...

STRICT rule ...you come here you join OUR society
we will NOT make ANY concessions to your "requirements"
IF you commit a criminal offense home you go REGARDLESS of the danger you face at "home"

For 2nd and subsequent generations that may be a problem of course

BUT creatures like choudrey should be out...even if only to a country that would appreciate their "zeal"

had this been done from the start I dont think many of the problems we have would have arisen...thats not to say others may not have happened....I dont have a crystal ball.

If you want a reasonable suggestion to lower tension today..I suggest that govt stops sticking its head up the trousers of minorities and listens to its own people when THEY flag an issue......HOW LONG has it taken to get Halal labeled..and yet I still dont see the labels in supermarkets....

Like the thread on the french school meals debate....

we have the reverse here...our children get the choice of halal or sandwiches or if they are lucky the ghastly mush that passes as vegetarian....THEY dont even get the choice of halal or not in the school meal system

All fair points victor. But when some Muslims come forward and agree with parts of what you just said what is your response to be? Not enough?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:
The Muslim anti-hate crime campaign group Tell MAMA has been criticised for having a “reformist agenda” after it appointed human rights campaigner Peter Tatchell as its patron.
Last month, Peter Tatchell became one of the first openly gay persons appointed to a senior role in a mainstream, non-gay Muslim organisation.

However, Fiyaz Mughal, the chairman of Tell MAMA has said he is now facing backlash from members of the Islamic community for overstepping a “stated remit.”
According to The Sunday Express, the backlash started after he had responded to statements made by Dr Mohammed Naseem, the chairman of the Birmingham Central Mosque, after Naseem compared being gay to being a “compulsive gambler, murder, peadophile, etc.”

Responding to these attacks, Mr Mughal told the Sunday Express: “We’re clear. If you are homophobic or anti-Semitic, you can’t campaign against anti-Muslim prejudice.
“The two things just do not go together. If you’re an intolerant figure against someone else, you can’t then cry wolf when something happens to you. We’ll stand against intolerance in all communities.”

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/04/06/uk-anti-hate-crime-Muslim-campaign-group-attacked-for-supporting-gay-rights/

So a Muslim group working with a gay rights activist to fight discrimination in general- great to see this. And honourable words from Mr Mughal  Smile 

There are exceptions to every rule Eilzel why should it get our heads spinning. On average I think you will find that acceptance amongst Muslims is rather well behind the general population.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Eilzel wrote:

what would make you think the population is mainly Christian, especially when most claim the Christian population is constantly dropping..

The last census (2011, ONS); showed that 59% of the UK identify as Christian. It is dropping, and is probably realistically lower than that; but officially still majority Christian- just.

unfotunately identifying as Christian and being Christian are two totally different things...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:13 pm

precisely, not enough......NOT in terms of the "change of ideas" thats great....but in terms of the size of "some"

You must admit is a very small minority in a sizeable minority

and it doesnt address MOST of the problems, at least directly, though by implication I suppose that any such group would generally be against sharia law in general. The problem I have is that the pro Sharia mob seem to be the most prevalent (perhaps more noisy??? ::dunno:: )

You I suspect see this as perhaps "bigger" than it is (though I can scarcely imagine a bigger shift in ideal) than it is. What I would like to know is this group REALLY interested in changing the mentality of the mainstream Muslims IN ALL aspects OR is it a group of "gay Muslims" out for their own specific agenda" Moreover does it matter IF they are?? such a change would i imagine challenge the rest of the benighted beliefs held by the "mainstream".

But I can tell you this...there WILL be blood shed...the fundies will have a field day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Eilzel wrote:

unfotunately identifying as Christian and being Christian are two totally different things...

yer dead right GIG...and you are the best (bad) example of that going......

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:50 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:precisely, not enough......NOT in terms of the "change of ideas" thats great....but in terms of the size of "some"

You must admit is a very small minority in a sizeable minority

and it doesnt address MOST of the problems, at least directly, though by implication I suppose that any such group would generally be against sharia law in general. The problem I have is that the pro Sharia mob seem to be the most prevalent (perhaps more noisy??? ::dunno:: )

You I suspect see this as perhaps "bigger" than it is (though I can scarcely imagine a bigger shift in ideal) than it is. What I would like to know is this group REALLY interested in changing the mentality of the mainstream Muslims IN ALL aspects OR is it a group of "gay Muslims" out for their own specific agenda" Moreover does it matter IF they are?? such a change would i imagine challenge the rest of the benighted beliefs held by the "mainstream".

But I can tell you this...there WILL be blood shed...the fundies will have a field day

Of course there will be challenges to the mainstream vic. There were challenges to gay rights however from some Christian groups and society at large in fact even for a long period after 1967. If you think I am seeing this as some great leap forward however then I can tell you I am not. I imagine if there is an 'agenda' it is purely about allying one minority with another to make a more powerful voice against general discrimination- which is certainly the impression given.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:06 pm

There does seem to be an assumption that it's only religious people who are "anti-gay", and I don't think that's the case. Why should religious people always get the blame for "homophobia"?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, that's that thread finished by bloody Christians.

Well no - I was saying that it shouldn't be about Christians.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There does seem to be an assumption that it's only religious people who are "anti-gay", and I don't think that's the case. Why should religious people always get the blame for "homophobia"?

..why should the unemployed who are trying to find work always be labelled as scroungers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:There does seem to be an assumption that it's only religious people who are "anti-gay", and I don't think that's the case. Why should religious people always get the blame for "homophobia"?

..why should the unemployed who are trying to find work always be labelled as scroungers?

Who said they should be?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Who said they should be?

You do often refer to the jobless as " scroungers"...many of our resident Flap members do too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Who said they should be?

You do often refer to the jobless as " scroungers"...many of our resident Flap members do too.

I've never said that all unemployed people are scroungers.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You do talk in general though when discussing those on benefits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No I don't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:20 pm

And yet, if someone were to say that sentence ^^^^^^ about Muslims.....?

Fairs fair sass. They're only making the point that gets made on Muslim threads when people express an opinion and say "Muslims blah blah" and someone crops up (me included) and says "Don't you mean SOME Muslims!"

True!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

No I don't.

Here's just one instance where you pick on folk on benefits...while trying to justify tax avoidance..

You have have made other posts where you refer to people on benefits as ' scroungers' , are you denying this?

WELCOME TO BENEFITS BRITAIN
Catman wrote:
Why do some some rich people hide money in off shore accounts?

Ah, well maybe they're tired of working hard to pay for people to sit around on benefits. I can understand why some people get involved in tax avoidance tbh.
by Raggamuffin
on Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:05 am

Search in: General News: United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland
Topic: Welcome to benefits Britain
Replies: 95
Views: 522

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:25 pm

eddie wrote:

Fairs fair sass. They're only making the point that gets made on Muslim threads when people express an opinion and say "Muslims blah blah" and someone crops up (me included) and says "Don't you mean SOME Muslims!"

True!

I was talking about the diversion so that the actual subject had been diverted onto Christians, because the second the word is uttered, it has to be the main subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:29 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

True!

I was talking about the diversion so that the actual subject had been diverted onto Christians, because the second the word is uttered, it has to be the main subject.

So blame the person who was talking about Christians then.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

True!

Like when you drag up the Nazis?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:34 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Not in the least.

Your quote on Godwins Law BTW, is something commonly used by RW extremists who quote that to try and stop any criticism of the Nazi party and their policies. In fact Godwin has distanced himself from these people who he has more or less said have hijacked his statement for their own ends in saying it was meant to "discourage frivolous, but not substantive, Nazi analogies and comparisons".

And Le Pen's Nationalist Party are substantive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Not in the least.

Your quote on Godwins Law BTW, is something commonly used by RW extremists who quote that to try and stop any criticism of the Nazi party and their policies. In fact Godwin has distanced himself from these people who he has more or less said have hijacked his statement for their own ends in saying it was meant to "discourage frivolous, but not substantive, Nazi analogies and comparisons".

Yeah yeah and its use on forums has evolved to the one that drags up the nazi comparison is deemed to have lost and shall fuck of forthwith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Not in the least.

Yeah yeah and its use on forums has evolved to the one that drags up the nazi comparison is deemed to have lost and shall fuck of forthwith

That's the bit Godwin has said is rubbish when the claim is substantive, and Le Pen is substantive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

That's the bit Godwin has said is rubbish when the claim is substantive, and Le Pen is substantive.  

Not an accusation that is ever going to be levelled at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:43 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

My, all that bile must give you terrible heartburn  Wink ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:25 am

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Shit stirring again.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:47 am

Don't worry about it Phil, it doesn't even register anymore, I actually feel pity for her, carrying that load on her shoulders after all these months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:28 am

I brought Christianity in as a brief reference point and as a positive. It is pathetic how some juveniles have tried to divert the subject with that. It certainly didn't intend to make it all or at all about Christians.

And rag, most homophobia is born of religious background, certainly religion is often used to give it credibility.

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:37 am

Eilzel wrote:I brought Christianity in as a brief reference point and as a positive. It is pathetic how some juveniles have tried to divert the subject with that. It certainly didn't intend to make it all or at all about Christians.

And rag, most homophobia is born of religious background, certainly religion is often used to give it credibility.

all homophobia lives in the imagination of gays... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Eilzel wrote:I brought Christianity in as a brief reference point and as a positive. It is pathetic how some juveniles have tried to divert the subject with that. It certainly didn't intend to make it all or at all about Christians.

Well on another thread it is clear that a gay person insulting a straight is OK and if its returned its hate crime. Fuck that!!!!!!!

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:

Well on another thread it is clear that a gay person insulting a straight is OK and if its returned its hate crime. Fuck that!!!!!!!

precisely, i have found time and time again they do not want equality at all, they just want their own way...quite sad really..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:34 pm

You two are full of shit, people have been murdered for being gay in the U.K., the U.S. and there are places in the Middle East and Africa where you can still be killed or locked up for life for being gay. You're just bigots who make shit up.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You two are full of shit, people have been murdered for being gay in the U.K., the U.S. and there are places in the Middle East and Africa where you can still be killed or locked up for life for being gay. You're just bigots who make shit up.

not true at all, people have seen how gays can be, they want their own way and tough shit to anyone who thinks otherwise..
personally they can do what ever they want to whom ever they want, what i do not like is the forcing of people to say it is normal...

the un could not get the Muslims to agree to stop killing gays because they are gay so who do you think will stop them..

where ever sharia gets a foothold is a risk to gays..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You two are full of shit, people have been murdered for being gay in the U.K., the U.S. and there are places in the Middle East and Africa where you can still be killed or locked up for life for being gay. You're just bigots who make shit up.

not true at all, people have seen how gays can be, they want their own way and tough shit to anyone who thinks otherwise..
personally they can do what ever they want to whom ever they want, what i do not like is the forcing of people to say it is normal...

the un could not get the Muslims to agree to stop killing gays because they are gay so who do you think will stop them..

where ever sharia gets a foothold is a risk to gays..

Sounds like you need some oxygen circulation to the brain, you're all over the place. First you're bashing gay people for insisting upon their rights, then you're bashing Muslims for bashing gays -- I guess hate is pretty confusing ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Oh, and you've never ever been forced to say it's normal, you lying sack of excrement.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:09 pm

NO it doesn't. There are actual attacks on gay people; often in the past, less so but still happening today in both the UK and USA- you are utterly ignorant to the facts if you deny this.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Dear oh dear...Here you are shit stirring again, eh Liverpool Gurl...bet some can't wait to flee your nest  ::rfth:: ..If they haven't already.  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:55 pm

Eilzel wrote:

NO it doesn't. There are actual attacks on gay people; often in the past, less so but still happening today in both the UK and USA- you are utterly ignorant to the facts if you deny this.

how do you know what is just attacks and what isn't..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh, and you've never ever been forced to say it's normal, you lying sack of excrement.

the fact you cannot say that you are against gays shows you are forced, the fact they want to teach about gay sex to kids, shows you are forced, the fact they will sooner or later make churches marry gays shows it is forced..

what's with the insults arse bandit...got a problem...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:

its always the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:25 pm

'Arse bandit' so VOD your husband has again resorted to nasty homophobia- I did tell you as much; so don't play the BS victim card with anyone again.

GIG you espouse blatant homophobia, a hypocrite as always.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Eilzel wrote:'Arse bandit' so VOD your husband has again resorted to nasty homophobia- I did tell you as much; so don't play the BS victim card with anyone again.

GIG you espouse blatant homophobia, a hypocrite as always.

shut up!!! ben called me first, it was a response to his comment..

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:58 pm

So your immediate response is homophobia...
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Eilzel wrote:So your immediate response is homophobia...

there is no such thing as homophobia, its a stupid made up, meaningless word..

i replied with an insult...... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:So your immediate response is homophobia...

You're not the arbiter of the English language, GIG. You can't always get your way  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

You're not the arbiter of the English language, GIG. You can't always get your way  ::D:: 

the term same as all the phobia words are just made up nonsense to make people feel guilty for not agreeing...it's just spin pure and simple... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Oh, and you've never ever been forced to say it's normal, you lying sack of excrement.

the fact you cannot say that you are against gays shows you are forced, the fact they want to teach about gay sex to kids, shows you are forced, the fact they will sooner or later make churches marry gays shows it is forced..

I have a problem with you and a BIG problem with you using slurs like that. And no, you still get the right to your opinion.

Here are your choices -- you can either be seen as a liar, or as stupid. Which do you prefer? Because the way you talk shit here, it's got to be one of those.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I have a problem with you and a BIG problem with you using slurs like that. And no, you still get the right to your opinion.

Here are your choices -- you can either be seen as a liar, or as stupid. Which do you prefer? Because the way you talk shit here, it's got to be one of those.

I am neither, i can see through all the shit, that's the problem and those creating it...

gay never be normal, no one will ever convince me otherwise...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next