NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights - Page 3 Empty Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights

Post by Eilzel Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Muslim anti-hate crime campaign group Tell MAMA has been criticised for having a “reformist agenda” after it appointed human rights campaigner Peter Tatchell as its patron.
Last month, Peter Tatchell became one of the first openly gay persons appointed to a senior role in a mainstream, non-gay Muslim organisation.

However, Fiyaz Mughal, the chairman of Tell MAMA has said he is now facing backlash from members of the Islamic community for overstepping a “stated remit.”
According to The Sunday Express, the backlash started after he had responded to statements made by Dr Mohammed Naseem, the chairman of the Birmingham Central Mosque, after Naseem compared being gay to being a “compulsive gambler, murder, peadophile, etc.”

Responding to these attacks, Mr Mughal told the Sunday Express: “We’re clear. If you are homophobic or anti-Semitic, you can’t campaign against anti-Muslim prejudice.
“The two things just do not go together. If you’re an intolerant figure against someone else, you can’t then cry wolf when something happens to you. We’ll stand against intolerance in all communities.”

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/04/06/uk-anti-hate-crime-Muslim-campaign-group-attacked-for-supporting-gay-rights/

So a Muslim group working with a gay rights activist to fight discrimination in general- great to see this. And honourable words from Mr Mughal  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights - Page 3 Empty Re: Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights

Post by Eilzel Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Eilzel wrote:So your immediate response is homophobia...

there is no such thing as homophobia, its a stupid made up, meaningless word..

i replied with an insult...... Smile 

Homophobia an irrational dislike or hate for or aversion to, gay people. Which you display with your comments day in day out- including arse bandit, a term clearly meant as an insult of gay people in general and used by you as an insult to someone else.

You are clearly homophobic and clearly incapable of discussing gay people without being an offensive degenerate.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights - Page 3 Empty Re: Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights

Post by Fred Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Homophobia an irrational dislike or hate for or aversion to, gay people. Which you display with your comments day in day out- including arse bandit, a term clearly meant as an insult of gay people in general and used by you as an insult to someone else.

You are clearly homophobic and clearly incapable of discussing gay people without being an offensive degenerate.

According to you Eilzel so am I but I never use those terms. You like Phil love playing the victim. Do you have a hot line to Claims Direct perhaps.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:35 pm

Eilzel wrote:

so you are clearly heterophobic and Christainophobic, ... and racist, is it because i is black that you have a problem...

do you want to play some more.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:

so you are clearly heterophobic and Christainophobic, ... and racist, is it because i is black that you have a problem...

I don't think Eilzel has an irrational hatred of straights or Christians, but rather a rational dislike for those who try to impose Christian straight values on everyone else.

And that play of the race-card you just did is priceless, everyone knows you're not black, and even if you were, nobody here gets onto because of your skin color.

In fact, when you first chose that modeling picture of your avatar, I suspected you were trying to see if people treated you differently because of it. I guess now that's failed, you're on to plan B  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:23 pm

A Muslim group appointing a peadophile as it's patron??

Surely not  ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Eilzel wrote:

So if a person were to rationally explain his dislike of gay people it wouldn't be homophobia??

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:37 pm

For me Smelly its the way that overt abuse is passed off if it directed at say straight Tories as inconsequential but even the mildest retort in response if it makes a passing reference or oblique reference to gay is a hate crime.

Words in common parlance can suddenly be determined to be homophobic. The ludicrous position of Eilzel on this thread trying to show that Muslims are more tolerant than the rest of the population beggars belief. That is patently not the case and I suggest it would be much harder for a gay to come out in a Muslim family than say in just about any other family.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:For me Smelly its the way that overt abuse is passed off if it directed at say straight Tories as inconsequential but even the mildest retort in response if it makes a passing reference or oblique reference to gay is a hate crime.

Words in common parlance can suddenly be determined to be homophobic. The ludicrous position of Eilzel on this thread trying to show that Muslims are more tolerant than the rest of the population beggars belief. That is patently not the case and I suggest it would be much harder for a gay to come out in a Muslim family than say in just about any other family.

You are of course correct

But you must understand that elizel is entrenched in his view and tolerates no challenge to that view

Anyone who does challenge or disagree with his homosexual agenda is immediately vilified

It's not that he genuinely feels insulted, it's more that if he discusses it rationally he will lose his victim status

For example, I find homosexual sex disgusting, I also find people who have sex with animals disgusting

In one instance I will be vilified as a homophobe in the other I will probably be agreed with.

Elizel and his little homosexual cabal are bigots of the highest order and grand master in the art of hypocrisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:22 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Alright said Fred wrote:For me Smelly its the way that overt abuse is passed off if it directed at say straight Tories as inconsequential but even the mildest retort in response if it makes a passing reference or oblique reference to gay is a hate crime.

But you must understand that elizel is entrenched in his view and tolerates no challenge to that view

Anyone who does challenge or disagree with his homosexual agenda is immediately vilified

It's not that he genuinely feels insulted, it's more that if he discusses it rationally he will lose his victim status

For example, I find homosexual sex disgusting, I also find people who have sex with animals disgusting

In one instance I will be vilified as a homophobe in the other I will probably be agreed with.

Elizel and his little homosexual cabal are bigots of the highest order and grand master in the art of hypocrisy

Christ on a fucking bike, and he has always tried to be nice towards you, been so very Liberal and entertained your views/ combated them, in a very eloquent manner....And this is how you treat him.  No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:28 am

Liberals and Tories getting into bed with one another, i would suggest that if Labour fall short of a majority at the next GE, then go it alone as a minority government, don't get in bed with those fucking Liberal turncoats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:21 am

Catman wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Christ on a fucking bike, and he has always tried to be nice towards you, been so very Liberal and entertained your views/ combated them, in a very eloquent manner....And this is how you treat him.  No

This is how he treats everyone who dares disagree with him; he's said it in other threads -- in his mind, he's at war. Won't be too surprised if one day he goes apeshit and pulls a Breivik, and will probably feel justified the entire time. Just like the fucking Taliban.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:23 am

Should add, a lot of these people talk about it like it's a war -- remember BA acting like it was another Battle of Britain? These people are violent and insane.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:34 am

Fred if you interpreted this thread as me saying Muslims in general are more tolerant that the general population then indeed you are much stupider than I gave you credit for. I always put you are step ahead of the smellys and GIGs of the world on the development scale too haha
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:35 am

Phil minority governments don't work, and politicians will do anything to secure power Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:57 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I don't think Eilzel has an irrational hatred of straights or Christians, but rather a rational dislike for those who try to impose Christian straight values on everyone else.

And that play of the race-card you just did is priceless, everyone knows you're not black, and even if you were, nobody here gets onto because of your skin color.

In fact, when you first chose that modeling picture of your avatar, I suspected you were trying to see if people treated you differently because of it. I guess now that's failed, you're on to plan B  ::D:: 
How do you and everyone know he is isn't black / mixed race ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:57 am

Eilzel wrote:Phil minority governments don't work, and politicians will do anything to secure power Wink

...Well if we are just short, as Owen says, there's always the Greens!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:59 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

of course les a heterophobe, he proves it every day, he is also a christianophobe he proves that every day..

he is also racist because he attacks people of colour..

all in all the biggest bigot of all, as usual the ones crying equality are the ones who would deny it to others... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:00 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

So if a person were to rationally explain his dislike of gay people it wouldn't be homophobia??

that's a very good point... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:31 pm

But the point is Lez , you and others seem to think it is okay and acceptable to throw insults at gigatt and sb even me if we disagree with you on homosexuality and yet when you get insults back you don't like it and say it is homophobic . Why no equality ??? or is it only equality for gays ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:41 pm

VOD(original) wrote:But the point is Lez , you and others seem to think it is okay and acceptable to throw insults at gigatt and sb even me if we disagree with you on homosexuality and yet when you get insults back you don't like it and say it is homophobic . Why no equality ??? or is it only equality for gays ?

that is exactly how it is, they can say what they want, anyone who disagrees is just wrong ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

of course les a heterophobe, he proves it every day, he is also a christianophobe he proves that every day..

all in all the biggest bigot of all, as usual the ones crying equality are the ones who would deny it to others... Smile 

Show me one heterophobic post- AND explain why David aside all the posters here I get on with and consider friends are straight.

Show me one racist post I have made.

I think Christianity is a load of nonesense but I have no problems with Christians who don't preach hate all the time; so I'm not Chistianophobic either.

You however don't think gay people should have equal rights; make connections between homosexuality and paedophilia; use homophobic slurs like that above- so you ARE homophobic.

^VOD- so you ignore your husbands term arse bandit- and expose yourself as talking crap about decent debate AGAIN- fuck that charade next time.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Catman wrote:

This is how he treats everyone who dares disagree with him; he's said it in other threads -- in his mind, he's at war. Won't be too surprised if one day he goes apeshit and pulls a Breivik, and will probably feel justified the entire time. Just like the fucking Taliban.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad DRY YOUR FUCKING EYES MATE

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Should add, a lot of these people talk about it like it's a war -- remember BA acting like it was another Battle of Britain? These people are violent and insane.

i agree

absolute mental cases

Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights - Page 3 Behead13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Show me one heterophobic post- AND explain why David aside all the posters here I get on with and consider friends are straight.

I think Christianity is a load of nonesense but I have no problems with Christians who don't preach hate all the time; so I'm not Chistianophobic either.

You however don't think gay people should have equal rights; make connections between homosexuality and paedophilia; use homophobic slurs like that above- so you ARE homophobic.

^VOD- so you ignore your husbands term arse bandit- and expose yourself as talking crap about decent debate AGAIN- fuck that charade next time.

so me a single homophobic post i have allegedly made??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:28 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

so me a single homophobic post i have allegedly made??

Are you Chinese smelly?

So me?

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:49 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Should add, a lot of these people talk about it like it's a war -- remember BA acting like it was another Battle of Britain? These people are violent and insane.

i agree

absolute mental cases

Anti-hate crime Muslim campaign group attacked for supporting gay rights - Page 3 Behead13

is that from the religion of peace... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Eilzel wrote:

homophobic is in your mind...lol

there are gay paedophiles , are you saying they do not exist....

you have proven you are a christainophobe time and time again...

you only pick on me because I am black so you are a racist too...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Non arguments, not deserving if an answer.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:Non arguments, not deserving if an answer.

because you know it is true..

you are a Christianophobe...a heterophobe...and you pick on me because of my colour..

do gay paedophiles exist??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3