NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toddler appears in court accused of attempted murder

Go down

Toddler appears in court accused of attempted murder Empty Toddler appears in court accused of attempted murder

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:06 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1237323/rock-throwing-baby-accused-of-murder-bid

Back to top Go down

Toddler appears in court accused of attempted murder Empty Re: Toddler appears in court accused of attempted murder

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:11 pm

poor little baby its stupid and to think sharia law is here  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Toddler appears in court accused of attempted murder Empty Re: Toddler appears in court accused of attempted murder

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Seriously VOD I thought it was a wind up.
Over 400 million in aid for these backward morons
Austerity what austerity!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:36 pm

Nems wrote:Seriously VOD I thought it was a wind up.
Over 400 million in aid for these backward morons
Austerity what austerity!?
I know its unbelievable that cute little baby having his fingerprints taken ,bless he was crying .
How can a little baby be charged with attempted murder i hope this gets thrown out of court

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:56 am

Is the babe possibly African? Maybe that explains why they are trying it as an adult.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:42 am

Original Quill wrote:Is the babe possibly African?  Maybe that explains why they are trying it as an adult.
No Pakistani

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Close enough! Lol.

We all know that different standards of law are used for people of colour. I can see them trying a black or brown toddler for murder, but not a white kid...heaven forbid.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:59 pm

I don't care what colour he is , he is a baby and shouldn't be in court for anything .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:01 pm

VOD(original) wrote:I don't care what colour he is , he is a baby and shouldn't be in court for anything .

..absolutely VOD, the parents/carers are responsible for any guns lying around so that they don't fall I to the hands of children ..this whole thing is so tragic and crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:I don't care what colour he is , he is a baby and shouldn't be in court for anything .

..absolutely VOD, the parents/carers are responsible for any guns lying around so that they don't fall I to the hands of children ..this whole thing is so tragic  and  crazy.
It wasn't guns JD the baby was supposed to have thrown stones at the workers who were disconnecting the gas meter for none payment , its that sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:09 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..absolutely VOD, the parents/carers are responsible for any guns lying around so that they don't fall I to the hands of children ..this whole thing is so tragic  and  crazy.
It wasn't guns JD the baby was supposed to have thrown stones at the workers who were disconnecting the gas meter for none payment , its that sad

Oh ,i was mixing this up with the bairn who shot his sister VOD, yeah read some of this earlier, truly awful, as if the bairn can fully understand what he doing , or the ridiculous consequences...and as if he has enough power to inflict serious injury.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:19 pm

I thought that's what happened you mixing it up. Both very sad and both too young to understand .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:35 pm

Pakistani court throws out murder charge against baby boy

Nine-month-old Musa Khan had been charged along with his whole family for attempted murder of policeman

A Pakistani judge threw out charges of attempted murder against a nine-month-old baby on Saturday, lawyers said, in a case that cast a spotlight on Pakistan's dysfunctional justice system.

Musa Khan appeared in court in the city of Lahore, sitting on his grandfather's lap and drinking from a bottle of milk.

He and his adult relatives were charged this month with attempting to murder a policeman after his family clashed with police and gas company workers trying to collect overdue bills.

Police registered a case against the whole family.

"Police told the court that the nomination of Musa in the case of attacking police and gas company officials was a human error and Musa is not required," defence lawyer Irfan Sadiq told Reuters.

The baby's grandfather, Muhammad Yasin, and his three sons still face the charges.

Pictures taken at an earlier court hearing of Musa crying as he was being fingerprinted provoked widespread ridicule and provincial officials called for an inquiry.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/12/pakistani-court-throws-out-charge-against-baby-boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:40 pm

well thank goodness, what was they going to put the poor child in a crib with metal bars... Smile Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:51 pm

good and so it should

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down