NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father, 51, killed on a train in front of his 14-year-old son 'was stabbed NINE times' as man, 35, accused of murder and his female 'accomplice' are pictured for first time after appearing in court

5 posters

Go down

Father, 51, killed on a train in front of his 14-year-old son 'was stabbed NINE times' as man, 35, accused of murder and his female 'accomplice' are pictured for first time after appearing in court Empty Father, 51, killed on a train in front of his 14-year-old son 'was stabbed NINE times' as man, 35, accused of murder and his female 'accomplice' are pictured for first time after appearing in court

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:08 pm

The suspect accused of murdering an IT consultant on a London-bound train stabbed him nine times before he died in front of his 14-year-old son, a court heard today.

Darren Pencille, 35, from Farnham, Surrey, is accused of killing Lee Pomeroy, 51, on the train from Guildford to Waterloo last Friday lunchtime.

Today the murder suspect decided to sit on the floor of the glass dock at Staines Magistrates' Court claiming he was 'hearing voices' and was 'too paranoid'

Wearing a grey tracksuit and black, thick-rimmed glasses was heard muttering to the two security guards flanking him to 'get me out of here'.

As he was taken away he told chair of the bench Helen Mattey: 'I'm innocent until proven guilty'.

Pencille, who is charged with murder and possessing an offensive weapon, did not enter any pleas.

He was remanded in custody and will appear again at Guildford Crown Court this afternoon.

The suspect’s girlfriend, Chelsea Mitchell, 27, also appeared before magistrates accused of assisting an offender - but was not in the dock with him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6564739/Security-van-arrives-court-man-35-appear-train-murder-father-51.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Father, 51, killed on a train in front of his 14-year-old son 'was stabbed NINE times' as man, 35, accused of murder and his female 'accomplice' are pictured for first time after appearing in court Empty Re: Father, 51, killed on a train in front of his 14-year-old son 'was stabbed NINE times' as man, 35, accused of murder and his female 'accomplice' are pictured for first time after appearing in court

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:09 pm

So, he's pleading mental health problems. He's not that mentally incapacitated that he didn't know to run away, and get his girlfriend to drive him home.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Father, 51, killed on a train in front of his 14-year-old son 'was stabbed NINE times' as man, 35, accused of murder and his female 'accomplice' are pictured for first time after appearing in court Empty Re: Father, 51, killed on a train in front of his 14-year-old son 'was stabbed NINE times' as man, 35, accused of murder and his female 'accomplice' are pictured for first time after appearing in court

Post by Syl Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:22 pm

He has a history of being a pain in the arse apparently. Neighbours say even though he was new to the area he had argued with some of them over his loud music and inconsiderate parking.
He sounds like a nasty piece of work who deliberately goes looking for conflict.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:12 pm

Daily Mail wrote:Pencille, who is charged with murder and possessing an offensive weapon, did not enter any pleas.

Just as an aside, what is an "offensive weapon"?

More to the point, if there is a category of "offensive weapon" there must be a category of 'inoffensive weapon'.  I  want to know what they are.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:39 pm

A good Lawyer should know, ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:43 pm

PS, he's a "person of colour". he wouldn't be a Muslim by any chance would he,? with mental problems. Just wondered !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Daily Mail wrote:Pencille, who is charged with murder and possessing an offensive weapon, did not enter any pleas.

I suppose if a person is carrying a knife capable of penetrating someones neck  nine times, so forcefully the man dies in a pool of his own blood ....the intent and the weapon is pretty obviously offensive.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:53 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I suppose if a person is carrying a knife capable of penetrating someones neck  nine times, so forcefully the man dies in a pool of his own blood ....the intent and the weapon is pretty obviously offensive.

So, a knife is an offensive weapon. Surprised I didn't know; my kitchen is full of them.

What else?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

So, a knife is an offensive weapon.  Surprised  I didn't know; my kitchen is full of them.

What else?

And why rightly are they in the kitchen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

So, a knife is an offensive weapon.  Surprised  I didn't know; my kitchen is full of them.

What else?

As long as they stay in your kitchen and are not used to murder someone they are pretty safe then....unless you are ham fisted that is. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Re what is or isn't an offensive weapon, it depends how it's used.

My tweezers were confiscated at Manchester airport a few years ago, (annoyingly they were the best ones I had ever had too) Now I wasn't going to tweeze anyone to death, but they were still classed as a potential offensive article.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:55 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What else?

As long as they stay in your kitchen and are not used to murder someone they are pretty safe then....unless you are ham fisted that is.  Wink

So it's not the weapon that is offensive.  It's where it is kept?

So, what is an inoffensive weapon?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

As long as they stay in your kitchen and are not used to murder someone they are pretty safe then....unless you are ham fisted that is.  Wink

I guess anything can be an offensive weapon if used in an offensive way....my tweezers for eg?
Perhaps a glass botle, or a stone, or a pen knife, innocent enough if used properly, offensive and potentially deadly if used as a weapon.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Get to the point and stop trying to be a fucking smart arse.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Dont be too harsh....maybe in his line of work he has never actually known what is classed as an offensive weapon. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:03 pm

What is the point of charging him with possessing an offensive weapon? If he's convicted of murder, he'll go down for it, and any sentence for having a knife will run concurrently.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Dont be too harsh....maybe in his line of work he has never actually known what is classed as an offensive weapon. Razz

A limp sausage is an offensive weapon if you stuff it down someone's throat and choke them to death.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:45 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

My my, I'm just asking.  It seems to be contradictory.  It just struck me that all weapons would be offensive.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:50 am

I have something in my Trousers that could be classed as an "offensive weapon", mind, I haven't used it for years !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:23 am

nicko wrote:I have something in my Trousers that could be classed as an "offensive weapon", mind, I haven't used it for years  !

hahahahahahaha Father, 51, killed on a train in front of his 14-year-old son 'was stabbed NINE times' as man, 35, accused of murder and his female 'accomplice' are pictured for first time after appearing in court 3489511464

i love you nicko

have a green

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:36 pm

nicko wrote:I have something in my Trousers that could be classed as an "offensive weapon", mind, I haven't used it for years  !

Haha...no wonder, if you use it offensively. I hear they give lessons. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:10 pm

I never used it in an offensive manner, the recipient never complained, [not as far as I know] ! Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down