NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man Stabbed Wife 32 Times Then Invited Her Father Round To See Body

Go down

Man Stabbed Wife 32 Times Then Invited Her Father Round To See Body Empty Man Stabbed Wife 32 Times Then Invited Her Father Round To See Body

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:55 pm

2nd July 2014

A jealous Royal Mail worker stabbed his wife 32 times and then called her father round to show him the corpse, the Old Bailey has heard.

Richard Otunga, 37, is accused of repeatedly knifing Shamin Gabriel, 33, after confronting her about text messages she was receiving from other men.

The court heard Miss Gabriel's father Gabby went to the couple's flat in Northolt, west London, last December and found his daughter lying in a pool of blood on the kitchen floor,.

Otunga, who had a history of domestic violence, claimed he 'lost consciousness' during an argument with his wife.

The court heard he later told officers: 'I killed her. She was getting text messages from men at work, we both work for Royal Mail.

'We argued and she went to the kitchen and picked up a knife and said she would kill herself, so I took it and killed her.'

Prosecutor Timothy Cray told jurors that the attack was 'brutal, unnecessary and beyond any excuse that the law may provide'.

He said: 'The allegation against Richard Otunga is that he murdered his wife, a lady called Shamin Gabriel. They married in 2003 and had a daughter in 2005.

'Shortly before 5am on Sunday, 29 December 2013 the defendant made a telephone call to his father-in-law Gabby Gabriel.

'He said that he had argued and fought with Shamin but there were no serious injuries.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2678098/Jealous-Royal-Mail-worker-stabbed-wife-32-times-texts-men-called-father-round-body.html#ixzz36LYnKSzl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Man Stabbed Wife 32 Times Then Invited Her Father Round To See Body Empty Re: Man Stabbed Wife 32 Times Then Invited Her Father Round To See Body

Post by eddie Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Some headlines just make your jaw drop.
What a nasty piece of violent shit.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Man Stabbed Wife 32 Times Then Invited Her Father Round To See Body Empty Re: Man Stabbed Wife 32 Times Then Invited Her Father Round To See Body

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:59 pm

Absolutely awful, our statistics say that 2 women a week are murdered by their partners/husbands/exes. All off that information would still be the same if the thread was posted in the correct section though.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Sassy wrote:Absolutely awful, our statistics say that 2 women a week are murdered by their partners/husbands/exes.   All off that information would still be the same if the thread was posted in the correct section though.

Oh leave the thread alone you thread police!  lol! 

I'm still disgusted that the father was invited round. What kind of sicko does that???
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:Absolutely awful, our statistics say that 2 women a week are murdered by their partners/husbands/exes.   All off that information would still be the same if the thread was posted in the correct section though.

I'm still disgusted that the father was invited round. What kind of sicko does that???

Did you see that Murdered by My Boyfriend on BBC three the other night.?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

No I didn't but a few people I know we're taking about it. Apparently is was quite shocking!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Ben has requested Andy over and over again, so has Veya, and they have explained the reason why, so I don't understand why Andy wants to mess them about all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Sassy wrote:Ben has requested Andy over and over again, so has Veya, and they have explained the reason why, so I don't understand why Andy wants to mess them about all the time.

Perhaps he has thread-Tourette's lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:07 pm

Sassy wrote:Ben has requested Andy over and over again, so has Veya, and they have explained the reason why, so I don't understand why Andy wants to mess them about all the time.

Nobody cares Sassy - get over it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

No I didn't but a few people I know we're taking about it. Apparently is was quite shocking!

It was shocking in the fact it was so typical. We were discussing it in work and people were saying spouses and families had been saying it was brilliant but do things like that happen? Sadly yes, we dont always get a death but every Marac there will be broken bones, scalds stabbings attempted strangulation. Ours is next week and because of Englands poor showing it will be at least 60 cases.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

It was shocking in the fact it was so typical. We were discussing it in work and people were saying spouses and families had been saying it was brilliant but do things like that happen? Sadly yes, we dont always get a death but every Marac there will be broken bones, scalds stabbings attempted strangulation. Ours is next week and because of Englands poor showing it will be at least 60 cases.

Good God.
It's awful nems. Absolutely awful.  Sad 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:17 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Good God.
It's awful nems. Absolutely awful.  Sad 

It is x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:18 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Ben and Veya care, and it's their site, not yours. I guess respect isn't in your dictionary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Ben and Veya care, and it's their site, not yours.   I guess respect isn't in your dictionary.

Why not leave it to the MODs eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Yawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:26 pm

Sassy wrote:Yawn.

Christ for a second I thought Phil was back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:33 pm

No dear, you're the only one who can equal him, and you don't have any excuses, do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:36 pm

Sassy wrote:No dear, you're the only one who can equal him, and you don't have any excuses, do you?

Dont be so bloody daft. You are more like him than anyone. You are both drama queens who think the world owes them thanks for living. Now behave yourself or Ben will close this place and then what will you do?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Oh dear, you're at it again, shit stirring and trying to blame someone else.   But that's your way Nems.   Do get help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:09 pm

Sassy wrote:Oh dear, you're  at it again, shit stirring and trying to blame someone else.   But that's your way Nems.   Do get help.

Oh do shut up you mad old bat  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:17 pm

No Nems, this time you are not going to get away with it. And I'm not kidding when I say I think you need help. Anyone who continues to show the amount of bile and viscousness that you do after all this time has a serious problem.

I truly pity you. You tried to destroy me, you failed. I came though that, I came through many things after and although I will have to have further surgery, I have no bitterness and am doing things in my life I only dreamed about years ago. In all truth, because I thought you were my friend, although I was proved wrong, I wish you could do the same. To see you so twisted gives me nothing but sadness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:27 pm

How did Nems try to destroy you Sassy?

The two of you seemed such good friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down