NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

+10
Tommy Monk
harvesmom
gerber
Lone Wolf
SEXY MAMA
David
Original Quill
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
eddie
14 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 2 Empty Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Flight 370 has now been missing for 27 days, the March 8th date of disappearance drifting further and further away. This is particularly torturous and frustrating for those with family and loved ones aboard the missing Malaysia jet and has also led to wild speculation about what happened to Flight 370.

One of the passengers, Philip Wood, has been the focus of one of the more prominent alternative theories about the fate of Flight 370. While some see this as just another Flight 370 Conspiracy Theory, a text and picture reportedly from Philip Wood, have gained a lot of traction among bloggers, on Facebook, and around the web.

The story goes that Wood, a high level IBM executive who really was on Malaysia Flight 370, sent a text from his iPhone more than a week after Flight 370 disappeared. The text reportedly read:

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personnel after my flight was hijacked…I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone… I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

Along with the text came a photo which, even though just a blacked out image, had lots of information attached that iPhone photos automatically include when taken. GPS coordinates of the phone’s location were most interesting and placed it, and presumably Woods, at a U.S. Naval Base on an island called Diego Garcia in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1199399/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-search-new-leads-technology-and-theories-abound/#EPxlWFQZcXhXqpSz.99
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:29 am

Two things make me suspicious.  One, Diego Garcia is practically the only feasible landing place for flight 370.  Two, all of those Asian electronic experts (30) on board flight 370.

Y'all are aware that the Chinese have been hacking into our most crucial websites, aren't you?  An' y'all are aware that Diego Garcia is a big US Base.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by David Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:15 am

Original Quill wrote:Two things make me suspicious.  One, Diego Garcia is practically the only feasible landing place for flight 370.  Two, all of those Asian electronic experts (30) on board flight 370.

Y'all are aware that the Chinese have been hacking into our most crucial websites, aren't you?  An' y'all are aware that Diego Garcia is a big US Base.

Exactly that is what I said before although it is UK Territory it is one of the biggest US naval base lol
So smelly's joke of a post is funny and ignorant.
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:23 am

Original Quill wrote:Two things make me suspicious.  One, Diego Garcia is practically the only feasible landing place for flight 370.  Two, all of those Asian electronic experts (30) on board flight 370.

Well I did think it was a possibility Quill, but everyone poo-poohed it!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:38 am

Well I think you are a load of conspiracy nuts lol

And Quill, I think we know what Diego Garcia is and how it became a US Naval Base, which was an utter disgrace.

MH370: Pings 'Must Be From A Plane Black Box'
An expert tells Sky News it is "difficult to think what else this could be" but warns finding wreckage remains a momentous task.

Signals detected by teams scouring the Indian Ocean for wreckage from flight MH370 has to be from a plane, an expert has told Sky News.

Chris Bellamy, Professor of Maritime Security at the University of Greenwich, has said it is "very difficult" to think what else the pings picked up by a Chinese ship could be.

"That is the frequency of an aircraft black box. Ships have black boxes, but that’s at 400kHz-15kHz, so quite a different range of frequencies. It’s very difficult to think what else this could be," he said.

The vessel Haixun 01 picked up two "acoustic events" around 1,000 miles (1,600km) northwest of Perth.

The two pings detected by the Chinese search team had a frequency of 37.5kHz, which Professor Bellamy said had been deliberately chosen for black boxes to stand out.

http://news.sky.com/story/1237898/mh370-pings-must-be-from-a-plane-black-box

So we will have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:40 am

eddie wrote:

I have said all along I dont think it went down in the water. I dont think we will ever know for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:42 am

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

I have said all along I dont think it went down in the water. I dont think we will ever know for sure.

At our house we both think that  study 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:45 am

So what are you going to do if they find the black box? Say they took it off the plane and chucked it in the water?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:45 am

David wrote:
Nems wrote:

I cant help but think that as we have satellites that can read car number plates from space they would have spotted a plane hitting the water. Arent all those images recorded? Surely they would have gone back through them all

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:53 am

Nems wrote:
David wrote:

I cant help but think that as we have satellites that can read car number plates from space they would have spotted a plane hitting the water. Arent all those images recorded? Surely they would have gone back through them all

Indeed with the advanced technology we have these days I am amazed they have not found anything sooner  :\\:[: :\\:[: 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:55 am

David wrote:
Nems wrote:

Indeed with the advanced technology we have these days I am amazed they have not found anything sooner  :\\:[: :\\:[: 

Me too

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:33 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
eddie wrote:..........................................

The story goes that Wood, a high level IBM executive who really was on Malaysia Flight 370, sent a text from his iPhone more than a week after Flight 370 disappeared. The text reportedly read:

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personnel after my flight was hijacked…I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone… I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

Along with the text came a photo which, even though just a blacked out image, had lots of information attached that iPhone photos automatically include when taken. GPS coordinates of the phone’s location were most interesting and placed it, and presumably Woods, at a U.S. Naval Base on an island called Diego Garcia in the middle of the Indian Ocean..................

lol! 

THIS remains one of the more loopy "conspiracy theories" that I have seen yet.

AMAZING how b/s like this generates more pointless and circular discussions on here then the disappearance and crash itself did, isn't it !  

It's one conspiracy theory I would actually like to be true, given it would at least mean some sort of hope for the passengers. I don't see it, somehow. Sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Sassy wrote:So what are you going to do if they find the black box?   Say they took it off the plane and chucked it in the water?

Well it's only a theory sass? I just copied it from somewhere lol you don't have to tell me off!  Razz 

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Wasn't telling you off lol. I remarked on that when people kept on after they have heard sounds that MIGHT be the black box, and appear to be ignoring that because they want the Diego Garcia theory to be right. So much more interesting that something happening to the plane and it crashing into the sea when the fuel ran out  Rolling Eyes  It might not be the black box, but as they send out a signal on a frequency not used for anything else, there is a decent chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Sassy wrote:Wasn't telling you off lol.   I remarked on that when people kept on after they have heard sounds that MIGHT be the black box, and appear to be ignoring that because they want the Diego Garcia theory to be right.   So much more interesting that something happening to the plane and it crashing into the sea when the fuel ran out  Rolling Eyes    It might not be the black box, but as they send out a signal on a frequency not used for anything else, there is a decent chance.

Well of course it could've crashed into the ocean but I still don't think it has. Can't say why, just think it has deliberately been taken for a reason.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:26 pm

The Chinese heard two clicks, that's all...click, click.  Mighta been a couple of clams, nekking.  The manufacturer of the listening device says it could never have heard anything from the bottom at that location, given the depth.

An Australian ship has also heard such a similar signal a couple hundred miles west.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:The Chinese heard two clicks, that's all...click, click.  Mighta been a couple of clams, nekking.  The manufacturer of the listening device says it could never have heard anything from the bottom at that location, given the depth.

An Australian ship has also heard such a similar signal a couple hundred miles west.

Well, they have now cut down the search area to 10 square miles.

Last edited by Sassy on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:Wasn't telling you off lol.   I remarked on that when people kept on after they have heard sounds that MIGHT be the black box, and appear to be ignoring that because they want the Diego Garcia theory to be right.   So much more interesting that something happening to the plane and it crashing into the sea when the fuel ran out  Rolling Eyes    It might not be the black box, but as they send out a signal on a frequency not used for anything else, there is a decent chance.

Well of course it could've crashed into the ocean but I still don't think it has. Can't say why, just think it has deliberately been taken for a reason.

It sure was deliberate, that's what gives rise to the conspiracy theories.

It's a strange one, tbs. Could be anything.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Sassy wrote:
Original Quill wrote:The Chinese heard two clicks, that's all...click, click.  Mighta been a couple of clams, nekking.  The manufacturer of the listening device says it could never have heard anything from the bottom at that location, given the depth.

The Chinese have now heard it twice and located the appoximate position.   It's in the post above.

That's what I said...two clicks. And, as noted, the location is too deep for that device to be picking up a "black box" signal on the bottom.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:35 pm

All heard just intime for the black box batteries to die too

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:41 pm

Nems wrote:

Yes, that was mentioned, too...somewhat sarcastically.  I think there are a lot of people out there who are of the opinion that there is some creative misinformation afoot. But no one wants to go down that rabbit hole, because it means a conspiracy theory.

An expert on CNN this morning called himself, enthusiastically skeptical about this report.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:

Yes, that was mentioned, too...somewhat sarcastically.  I think there are a lot of people out there who are of the opinion that there is some creative misinformation afoot.  But no one wants to go down that rabbit hole, because it means a conspiracy theory.

An expert on CNN this morning called himself, enthusiastically skeptical about this report.

I think that is a good place to be concerning this story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
The Chinese heard two clicks, that's all...click, click.  Mighta been a couple of clams, necking......

Razz   THE first thing that came to mind for me when I heard that report a couple of days ago, was that animals like whales and dolphins also make "clicking" noises" as part of their underwater "sonar" systems...

On the TV new here yesterday, it was reported that both Chinese and Aussie ships had again heard a couple of vague clicks 2-3 kms away at a depth of more than 2kms, up to ten times over the last couple of days; (I don't read the British tabloids ~ what little I have seen on here has nearly always been old and/or stale, and often inaccurate..).

The total search area here remains over 80,000 square kms, with the search for the black box being concentrated in that "10 square mile" zone.

The pings from black boxes were deliberately designed NOT to have the same frequency as anything else, including whales and dolphins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Yes, it was the precise, exclusive frequency.  But the signals shouldn't come in lone pings or clicks.  They should be in a series.

So, the news is mixed...as is everything about this story.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Of course we know that Quill because there was a hell of a stink about what was going on at Diego Garcia back in 80s when revelations of drug abuse, evicting the local inhabitants from the island, racial conflicts, and arms smuggling were rife. It was so bad that it even got the attention of the British government back in London when a spokesman for Mrs Thatcher made a statement that it probably wouldn't be on the agenda for discussions with Reagan - well officially that is.

Here, feast your eyes on this...

http://www.zianet.com/tedmorris/dg/DG_drug_message2.pdf
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:03 pm

BRITISH AUTHORITIES ARE CONCERNED ABOUT DRUG
ABUSE, RACE CONFLICTS, VIOLENCE AND ARMS SMUGGLING ON THE TOP-SECRET ISLAND OF DIEGO
GARCIA

Sounds like a drug fuelled nightmare with violence thrown in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:14 pm

What does all that have to do with flight 370?  

The fact is that Diego Garcia would be a prime destination for anyone (American) who was in control of Fl. 370, at the precise time of her known disappearance.

Diego Garcia is highly secure, in American hands, and strategically located in a very remote place on earth.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:What does all that have to do with flight 370?  

The fact is that Diego Garcia would be a prime destination for anyone (American) who was in control of Fl. 370, at the precise time of her known disappearance.

Diego Garcia is highly secure, in American hands, and strategically located in a very remote place on earth.

Just making you aware that we are aware that it has a big US base with some historical information thrown in for good measure.

Shocking eh?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:31 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:What does all that have to do with flight 370?  

Just making you aware that we are aware that it has a big US base with some historical information thrown in for good measure.

Shocking eh?

Very aware, in fact been following the fight to reclaim it by the population literally forced off under threats of violence for some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 2 Diego-garcia-300x253

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 am

Sassy wrote:BRITISH AUTHORITIES ARE CONCERNED ABOUT DRUG
ABUSE, RACE CONFLICTS, VIOLENCE AND ARMS SMUGGLING ON THE TOP-SECRET ISLAND OF DIEGO
GARCIA

And that's just the yanks camp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:08 am

There's a thing about this on one of the Discovery channels next week folks,,,the missing link or something it's titled, think it's on Thursday night, can't be sure exactly what channel though? It's advertised on ads on ID(crime channel)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:15 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:BRITISH AUTHORITIES ARE CONCERNED ABOUT DRUG
GARCIA

If you read Irn's link, it was the Yank's camp!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 am

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Hahahahahaha!
So its ok for you to talk to Smelly?!
When it suits your agenda of course  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:19 am

David wrote:

Exactly that is what I said before although it is UK Territory it is one of the biggest US naval base lol  
So smelly's joke of a post is funny and ignorant.

Are you really That pissed off that you exposed as a liar that you have now developed an obsession with me??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:01 am

David wrote:
Nems wrote:

What are they 'officially' stationed there for Smelly

He means US Marines the plonker although it is a British Overseas Territory it is basically a US Naval Base  Cool 

here you go you fucking halfwit

DIEGO GARCIA, A BRITISH TERRITORY

As a British Territory, all civilian and military personnel residing on the island come underBritish Indian Ocean Territory (B.I.O.T.) law and administration. These laws often differ from those in the USA, so attending Island Indoctrination to learn more is required.

Although it is a British Territory, there are fewer than 50 British personnel (or Brits as they are commonly known) on the island. The majority of these personnel form Naval Party 1002
(NP 1002). Split between Royal Navy and Royal Marine personnel, the Naval Party forms the civil administration on Diego Garcia. Its members are tasked with either policing the locality or carrying out the duties of Port/Airport Customs officers. In addition, the Royal Marines form a detachment that provides security for the Chagos Archipelago.

http://www.public.navy.mil/fcc-c10f/nctsfedetdg/Documents/WELCOME_ABOARD_JAN%202011_.pdf

Diego Garcia, a British Territory

As a British Territory, all civilian and military personnel residing on the island come under British Indian Ocean Territory (BIOT) law and administration.  These laws often differ from those in the  United States so attending island indoctrination is required upon arrival.

The British personnel consist of Royal Navy and Royal Marines who provide security, customs, policing for the island and the Chagos Archipelago.  The Commanding Officer, Headquarters British Forces BIOT, is a Royal Navy Commander.  As the British Representative (Brit Rep), he represents the British Foreign Commonwealth Office for this territory.  To that end, he fulfills a number of functions that include magistrate, coroner and register of marriages.

Island commands

Headquarters, British Forces BIOT

As the United Kingdom owns the island there are British representatives on Diego Garcia responsible for law and order.  The British representative, or Brit Rep, acts as the Commanding Officer for Headquarters, British Forces BIOT, as well as the local magistrate and judge for all legal matters dealing with British law.  Under his cognizance are the British customs personnel, Royal Overseas Police Officers and a compliment of Royal Marines, who patrol and protect the entire BIOT.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEgQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.as39.navy.mil%2Fdownload%255CWELCOMETODIEGOGARCIA.doc&ei=jWZCU8bWPOWO7AbJ14DYCw&usg=AFQjCNHgt87HAXjCrso21CgeiEvsjXsavQ&bvm=bv.64125504,d.ZGU

so there you go arsehole, anytime you want to apologize to me im listening

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:09 am

MH370 Diego Garcia Calls For Empty Cargo Ship For Travel And Relocation. Moving Bodies??

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/04/mh370-diego-garcia-calls-for-empty-cargo-ship-for-travel-and-relocation-moving-bodies-2461392.html

I will let you guys read it and come tome to your own conclusions. I know what mine are leading me to
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:13 am

gerber wrote:MH370 Diego Garcia Calls For Empty Cargo Ship For Travel And Relocation. Moving Bodies??

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/04/mh370-diego-garcia-calls-for-empty-cargo-ship-for-travel-and-relocation-moving-bodies-2461392.html

I will let you guys read it and come tome to your own conclusions.  I know what mine are leading me to

So are we concluding that America et al know what's going on and where that plane is and the passengers?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:21 am

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Hahahahahaha!

Sometimes it's necessary to point out something that is painfully obvious to someone who comes back and says something that was already known and in the link.

And when did I stop talking to Smelly, it's normally to refute his views.

Now leave me alone or take your own advice and conduct your hate filled campaign by PM.

Last edited by Sassy on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:23 am

gerber wrote:MH370 Diego Garcia Calls For Empty Cargo Ship For Travel And Relocation. Moving Bodies??

I will let you guys read it and come tome to your own conclusions.  I know what mine are leading me to

Gerbs, you don't honestly think the plane landed there, the Americans killed them all, broke up the plane and is using the cargo ship for bodies and pieces of plane?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:42 am

I think its being hidden always have i may be wrong but every time they report something it turns  out to be nothing .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:43 am

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hahahahahaha!

Sometimes it's necessary to point out something that is painfully obvious to someone who comes back and says something that was already known and in the link.

And when did I stop talking to Smelly, it's normally to refute his views.

Now leave me alone or take your own advice and conduct your hate filled campaign by PM.

when are you going to post up your evidence of me supporting terrorism you lying suck of shit??

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:54 am

eddie wrote:

So are we concluding that America et al know what's going on and where that plane is and the passengers?

Yep, I have thought so for a time now. And as more evidence / debris emerged and then was discounted very quickly the bigger and better equipped Navy boats began to arrive in the area including our submarine. Maybe they were genuinely looking for debris but IMO it is to be near Diego when needed.

Sassy I don't think they are dead if the [plane did land.............

Note to Gerbs stop watching Magic Roundabout and reading Enid Blyton's Secret Seven........ ::dunno:: 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:14 pm

gerber wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yep, I have thought so for a time now. And as more evidence / debris emerged and then was discounted very quickly the bigger and better equipped Navy boats began to arrive in the area including our submarine.  Maybe they were genuinely looking for debris but IMO it is to be near Diego when needed.

Note to Gerbs stop watching Magic Roundabout and reading Enid Blyton's Secret Seven........ ::dunno:: 

Not getting it Gerbs?
Are you saying you think the plane crashed in Diego and that there is debris and dead bodies?
If so, why cover it up???  :\\:[: 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:47 pm

eddie wrote:
gerber wrote:

Yep, I have thought so for a time now. And as more evidence / debris emerged and then was discounted very quickly the bigger and better equipped Navy boats began to arrive in the area including our submarine.  Maybe they were genuinely looking for debris but IMO it is to be near Diego when needed.

Not getting it Gerbs?
Are you saying you think the plane crashed in Diego and that there is debris and dead bodies?

No not crashed, landed. And any debris may be planted to remove the lookers from the scent.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:55 pm

gerber wrote:
eddie wrote:

Not getting it Gerbs?

No not crashed, landed.  And any debris may be planted to remove the lookers from the scent.

Ok. You think the passengers have died or alive and will be held as ransom?

And what about the US marines?? How do they feature in it all?

I'm interested Gerbs, give us your theory, however sketchy.  bounce 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:02 pm

eddie wrote:
gerber wrote:

No not crashed, landed.  And any debris may be planted to remove the lookers from the scent.

Ok. You think the passengers have died or alive and will be held as ransom?

And what about the US marines?? How do they feature in it all?

I'm interested Gerbs, give us your theory, however sketchy.  bounce 

I think gerbs is on the right track.  Diego Garcia...yes.  US authorities...yes.  Calm landing on terra firma...yes.  The search in the south Indian Ocean is an Easter Egg hunt...dad plants the eggs, and the kids run around thinking the bunny is real.

The only thing we don't know is the end game.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next