NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

+10
Tommy Monk
harvesmom
gerber
Lone Wolf
SEXY MAMA
David
Original Quill
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
eddie
14 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 3 Empty Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Malaysia Flight 370 has now been missing for 27 days, the March 8th date of disappearance drifting further and further away. This is particularly torturous and frustrating for those with family and loved ones aboard the missing Malaysia jet and has also led to wild speculation about what happened to Flight 370.

One of the passengers, Philip Wood, has been the focus of one of the more prominent alternative theories about the fate of Flight 370. While some see this as just another Flight 370 Conspiracy Theory, a text and picture reportedly from Philip Wood, have gained a lot of traction among bloggers, on Facebook, and around the web.

The story goes that Wood, a high level IBM executive who really was on Malaysia Flight 370, sent a text from his iPhone more than a week after Flight 370 disappeared. The text reportedly read:

“I have been held hostage by unknown military personnel after my flight was hijacked…I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone… I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly.”

Along with the text came a photo which, even though just a blacked out image, had lots of information attached that iPhone photos automatically include when taken. GPS coordinates of the phone’s location were most interesting and placed it, and presumably Woods, at a U.S. Naval Base on an island called Diego Garcia in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1199399/malaysia-airlines-flight-370-search-new-leads-technology-and-theories-abound/#EPxlWFQZcXhXqpSz.99
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ok. You think the passengers have died or alive and will be held as ransom?

And what about the US marines?? How do they feature in it all?

I'm interested Gerbs, give us your theory, however sketchy.  bounce 

I think gerbs is on the right track.  Diego Garcia...yes.  US authorities...yes.  Calm landing on terra firma...yes.  The search in the south Indian Ocean is an Easter Egg hunt...dad plants the eggs, and the kids run around thinking the bunny is real.

The only thing we don't know is the end game.

You are as bonkers as me........ Smile 

I cannot get my head around the money and equipment being brought down to the Southern ocean just to find one black box. The costs are too great. They are not looking for survivors there, if they were a different matter.

One more Enid Blyton moment, the plane is now on the floor of the Ocean. Sank whole, no break up no wreakage, no fuel spill..... A perfect hiding place........... Something would surely have broken off the plane on hitting the water
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is flight MH370 in Diego Garcia?

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:42 pm

gerber wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I think gerbs is on the right track.  Diego Garcia...yes.  US authorities...yes.  Calm landing on terra firma...yes.  The search in the south Indian Ocean is an Easter Egg hunt...dad plants the eggs, and the kids run around thinking the bunny is real.

The only thing we don't know is the end game.

I cannot get my head around the money and equipment being brought down to the Southern ocean just to find one black box.  The costs are too great.  They are not looking for survivors there, if they were a different matter.

One more Enid Blyton moment, the plane is now on the floor of the Ocean. Sank whole, no break up no wreakage, no fuel spill.....  A perfect hiding place...........  Something would surely have broken off the plane on hitting the water

Why be dull?

I think the intense disregard for the conspiracy theory is soooo fookin' boring.  

This plot is so ripe for a conspiracy theory.  First, waaa...WTF happened?  What, who set the events in motion in the first place?  Obvious intelligent control: reverse directions over the Gulf of Thialand, scrupulous  attention to course changes up the Strait of Malacca, then some course change at the foot of the Bay of Bengal.  Why?

Then amid all of this intelligent course steering, intelligent attempts to hide the aircraft--turning off the transponders and altering the ACARS--to head south into oblivion??  Something smells.

My money says the aircraft didn't go south.  That's the one maneuver for which we have only the briefest of evidence...out of the blue, conveniently furnished to us by the UK and the US.  That's also the one maneuver that makes absolutely no sense. So that's really the point at which we lost the trail; and, I think that was intentional.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gerber wrote:

I cannot get my head around the money and equipment being brought down to the Southern ocean just to find one black box.  The costs are too great.  They are not looking for survivors there, if they were a different matter.

One more Enid Blyton moment, the plane is now on the floor of the Ocean. Sank whole, no break up no wreakage, no fuel spill.....  A perfect hiding place...........  Something would surely have broken off the plane on hitting the water

Why be dull?

I think the intense disregard for the conspiracy theory is soooo fookin' boring.  

This plot is so ripe for a conspiracy theory.  First, waaa...WTF happened?  What, who set the events in motion in the first place?  Obvious intelligent control: reverse directions over the Gulf of Thialand, scrupulous  attention to course changes up the Strait of Malacca, then some course change at the foot of the Bay of Bengal.  Why?

Then amid all of this intelligent course steering, intelligent attempts to hide the aircraft--turning off the transponders and altering the ACARS--to head south into oblivion??  Something smells.

My money says the aircraft didn't go south.  That's the one maneuver for which we have only the briefest of evidence.  That's also the one maneuver that makes absolutely no sense.[/i]

Have the Chinese got it all along ?

No over land air searches have been done have they ?

Indonesia refused all requests for flying over or through their air space why ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:01 pm

The Chinese did not come up with Inmarsat calculation...that was conveniently handed off to us by the UK and the US, when the rest of us were stuck for answers. Same with Indonesia. And it's still the most questionable piece of evidence.

What a stroke of luck that the UK and the US came up with that when we had lost the trail. Coincidental? Hmmm...I don't put much stock in coincidence.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:04 pm

lol!  As I said, when they find the black box you'll say they chucked it in the sea lol

Don't forget, the contact they have established lasted for two and half hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Sassy wrote:lol!  As I said, when they find the black box you'll say they chucked it in the sea lol

ET did phone home then .......  lol! 

And yes you know me so well........ flower 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Sassy wrote:lol!  As I said, when they find the black box you'll say they chucked it in the sea lol

Precisely! And the CIA is getting angry that you children don't go to sleep. Now, lights out!

Sassy wrote:Don't forget, the contact they have established lasted for two and half hours.

Yes, they came up with that one yesterday, when we mentioned that at first there were only two clicks...not a whole series.

Don't you get the feeling that they are making up this story as they go along?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Thought the black box was supposed to transmit continually?

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:21 pm

The black box transmits on contact with water only for aslong as the battery lasts. It now supposed to be dead or dying.

More convinience.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:23 pm

gerber wrote:The black box transmits on contact with water only for aslong as the battery lasts.  It now supposed to be dead or dying.

More convinience.

You are such a little conspiracy theorist lol. The black box transmits continuously until the battery dies, however the ships move trying to pinpoint it. The fact that they kept hold of the transmissions for over two hours means they must have a good idea of the area it is in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:26 pm

gerber wrote:The black box transmits on contact with water only for aslong as the battery lasts.  It now supposed to be dead or dying.

More convinience.

Thats more or less what I said to Quill, found a beep on day 27 and batts die around day 30.
As you say, convenient

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:36 pm

There's just too much.  Not only in the intelligence behind the aircraft going off course, but now in the apparent design behind how these black box signals miraculously appear. Really, as a former law enforcement officer and Assistant Attorney General, the hair on the back of my neck is rising. Lol.

Someone is trying toooo hard to have us believe this aircraft is in the south Indian Ocean.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:There's just too much.  Not only in the intelligence behind the aircraft going off course, but now in the apparent design behind how these black box signals miraculously appear.

Someone is trying toooo hard to have us believe this aircraft is in the south Indian Ocean.

So whats really going on whilst all attention is on the Southern Indian Ocean?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Nems wrote:
Original Quill wrote:There's just too much.  Not only in the intelligence behind the aircraft going off course, but now in the apparent design behind how these black box signals miraculously appear.

So whats really going on whilst all attention is on the Southern Indian Ocean?!

I have no idea.  I only recognize the look over there, don't look over here ploy, and it's being played here on us.

What's going on?  That's the end game about which I spoke.  We'd be guessing about that.

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:42 pm

Sassy wrote:

More convinience.

You are such a little conspiracy theorist lol.   The black box transmits continuously until the battery dies, however the ships move trying to pinpoint it.   The fact that they kept hold of the transmissions for over two hours means they must have a good idea of the area it is in.

Moi ?

::happ:: 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Sassy wrote:Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Sassy why do you find it hard to believe?
Or are you a black and white, believe the newspapers kinda girl?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

No I'm not Eds, but I'm not someone who'll believe any old conspiracy theory when there are facts to go on. I think that people have latched on to this because the truth is boring. It took them two years to find the Air France plane that went down in the sea, because a plane breaks up on contact. This plane went down in a more remote area than the Air France plane, in a part of the ocean that has the worst weather and is very deep. Now, until that is proved not to be the case, I'm not going to be pulled into some bedtime story, when so many people are putting their hearts and souls into finding the black boxes and finding out what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

No I'm not Eds, but I'm not someone who'll believe any old conspiracy theory when there are facts to go on.   I think that people have latched on to this because the truth is boring.   It took them two years to find the Air France plane that went down in the sea, because a plane breaks up on contact.   This plane went down in a more remote area than the Air France plane, in a part of the ocean that has the worst weather and is very deep.   Now, until that is proved not to be the case, I'm not going to be pulled into some bedtime story, when so many people are putting their hearts and souls into finding the black boxes and finding out what happened.

bet you still believe in the Tooth Fairy though and Father Christmas.......

Smile 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:02 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No I'm not Eds, but I'm not someone who'll believe any old conspiracy theory when there are facts to go on.   I think that people have latched on to this because the truth is boring.   It took them two years to find the Air France plane that went down in the sea, because a plane breaks up on contact.   This plane went down in a more remote area than the Air France plane, in a part of the ocean that has the worst weather and is very deep.   Now, until that is proved not to be the case, I'm not going to be pulled into some bedtime story, when so many people are putting their hearts and souls into finding the black boxes and finding out what happened.

bet you still believe in the Tooth Fairy though and Father Christmas.......

Smile 

Rolling Eyes  You mean you didn't twig about the Tooth Fairy and Father Christmas lol. They went to Never Never Land and shagged each other silly!  lol! :::grouch:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Unless, of course, the bedtime story is being written for you by anyone you consider in authority. I take an even more skeptical view. I just ask questions.

Why did this aircraft intentionally go off course? Why in some of the most remote, and deep water on earth? Why, when we lost the trail, did someone conveniently come up with a **socko, pow** new and improved, never-before heard of kind of computation, which **wait for it** miraculously suggested the aircraft turned south--never to be heard from again.

Well, we'll never know. Enough bedtime reading, kids. Turn off the light and go to sleep.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:27 pm

new and improved, never-before heard of kind of computation, which **wait for it** miraculously suggested the aircraft turned south--never to be heard from again.

The new computation didn't say it had turned south, that had already been plotted from satellite pings. The new computations worked out where it would have ended in order to give them a search zone. And you don't think that when nearly 300 people are missing that a company that can help towards finding them won't work their bums off to try and do so?

Not me doing the bedtime story stuff Quill, perhaps you had better change your book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:44 pm

That's why I suggested Diego Garcia...also south.  What the **socko pow** new computation yielded was a location that was one of the remotest places on the planet.  Convenient, if you just want to tire people out.

More questions: we know this little voyage started out intelligently, so why end it up in the middle of the most remote ocean on earth?  Why does the little voyage suddenly go dumb, so to speak?  Could it be that it is not meant to be found?

Because, I'm pretty sure you are not going to see this specific airframe ever again.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Could have been any number of things, I hope they find the black boxes so we can find out. Until then I'm not going to be drawn into speculation. The truth will probably be interesting enough when they find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:54 pm

I give the chances of finding the boxes as 50-50.

But too much that is strange here has gone by. If you can make an aircraft disappear, can't you just as easily make a black box reappear? And in the remotest place on earth, no less.

I want to see the aircraft before I am convinced.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:I give the chances of finding the boxes as 50-50.

But too much that is strange here has gone by.  If you can make an aircraft disappear, can't you just as easily make a black box reappear?  And in the remotest place on earth, no less.

Sir I am in agreement.

Heard the other day a discussion which I considered of no importance. An illusionist can make things and people disappear, using very clever mind games and technology, they then appear somewhere else..

Maybe the time is not yet ripe for the reappearance......

Love BTW Never never land....... but not a huge M Jackson fan.

And Father Christmas does exist, ask my children....... As does the Tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 pm

But too much that is strange here has gone by.  If you can make an aircraft disappear, can't you just as easily make a black box reappear?  And in the remotest place on earth, no less.

Of course. They can bring a black box up out of the sea and tell us anything.
I'm sure, if it'd gone into the see it would have:

Been spotted by someone
Created an oil spill
Broken into pieces - one of which, would've been found by now

I'm open to any theory as I never truly believe the papers or anyone "official" anyway.
There are so many things they don't tell us and so many white lies and smokescreens when things happen.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:09 pm

has anyone checked the Malaysian airport???

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:11 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:has anyone checked the Malaysian airport???  

Ah ! Another that doesn't think it actually took off............... Me aussie.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:33 pm

I know what happened to Flight MH370 so if you put your specs on and pin your ears back I’ll explain it all to you.

Flight MH370 took off as normal from Kuala Lumpur and all was well until they were leaving Malaysian airspace and the crew said good night to Kuala Lumpur ATC. At that point the aircraft was hijacked and the crew ordered to turn off the transponders and the ARS system. The hijackers ordered the pilots to head west in the direction of Diego Garcia via the Maldives Islands. Once past the Maldives the hijackers then ordered the pilots to head south to a compass point that would take them to approximately 1500kms west of Western Australia.
Once that order had been obeyed the hijackers ordered the pilots to put the aircraft on auto pilot and when that was done they shot both of them and the flight engineer in head killing them instantly.

The hijackers then went into the first class section of the aircraft and took parachutes out of the luggage they had put in the overhead lockers and put them on..

After that they took up a safe position on the aircraft and ordered a flight crew member to open the door in the forward entrance to the aircraft which once done instantly sucked out the crew member and several others who was sitting close by. The aircraft cabin of course decompressed which resulted in the passengers ended up dying but the hijackers jumped out and parachuted down to the ocean below where there was a submarine of the North Korean Navy waiting to pick them up. The plane then continued south until the engines flamed out due to fuel starvation and crashed into the sea in the areas being searched at the moment.
Since then North Korean agents have been flooding social media sites with fake stories that MH370 is holed up somewhere at Diego Garcia and they have also paid vast sums of money to islanders on the Malvinas island to say they saw a Boeing 777 aircraft flying low over the islands about the time it would have expected to be at that point.
If you have seen any users on social media sites with user names like Ho Flung Dung or similar then beware that they could be North Koreans putting out false information.
I have been in touch with 20th Century Fox with my script and they are interested enough to send their people to meet my people with a view to commencing talks on the film rights.

Stay tuned and I’ll keep you posted on developments.

Irn
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:39 pm

affraid affraid affraid   ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

The dog has just looked at me as if I'm mad because I shouted with laughter!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:47 pm

Read it and had to go the small room and powder my nose before responding.

Marvellous. Brilliant........... shoulders still going up and down........and tittering to oneself as one does......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:55 pm

This is most bizarre. I suggest all read the words of the Malasyian minister....... This is just a taster

"
A senior Malaysian official claimed 'miracles do happen' as it was revealed today that underwater sounds detected by a ship searching the southern Indian Ocean for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet are consistent with the pings from aircraft black boxes.

Malaysian Defence Minister Hishammudin Hussein told reporters that satellite information 'did not indicate or show survivors' but later added: 'We continue to hope and pray for survivors. We are just hoping against hope.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2598545/Search-teams-scouring-Indian-Ocean-missing-Malaysia-Airlines-flight-MH370-confirm-HAVE-signals-consistent-black-box.html

They are the ones that sent text messages to the families of those on board and now this......

What are they not saying and what do they really know.

If they were 100% certain the plane was down in the ocean I doubt this would be the choice of language though I do understand there can be literal translations

As a relative on reading this where would your thoughts be know..... Mine............... they could still be alive.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:59 pm

Not bizarre in the least Gerbs, he said days ago that although they were pretty sure there couldn't be any survivors the families had begged him not to write them off, and he he said until they now exactly what happened he understands that, miracles happen, so for the sake of the families they will continue hoping against all odds, but they don't expect the miracle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:48 am

Irn Bru wrote:I know what happened to Flight MH370 so if you put your specs on and pin your ears back I’ll explain it all to you.

Flight MH370 took off as normal from Kuala Lumpur and all was well until they were leaving Malaysian airspace and the crew said good night to Kuala Lumpur ATC. At that point the aircraft was hijacked and the crew ordered to turn off the transponders and the ARS system. The hijackers ordered the pilots to head west in the direction of Diego Garcia via the Maldives Islands. Once past the Maldives the hijackers then ordered the pilots to head south to a compass point that would take them to approximately 1500kms west of Western Australia.
Once that order had been obeyed the hijackers ordered the pilots to put the aircraft on auto pilot and when that was done they shot both of them and the flight engineer in head killing them instantly.

The hijackers then went into the first class section of the aircraft and took parachutes out of the luggage they had put in the overhead lockers and put them on..

After that they took up a safe position on the aircraft and ordered a flight crew member to open the door in the forward entrance to the aircraft which once done instantly sucked out the crew member and several others who was sitting close by. The aircraft cabin of course decompressed which resulted in the passengers ended up dying but the hijackers jumped out and parachuted down to the ocean below where there was a submarine of the North Korean Navy waiting to pick them up. The plane then continued south until the engines flamed out due to fuel starvation and crashed into the sea in the areas being searched at the moment.
Since then North Korean agents have been flooding social media sites with fake stories that MH370 is holed up somewhere at Diego Garcia and they have also paid vast sums of money to islanders on the Malvinas island to say they saw a Boeing 777 aircraft flying low over the islands about the time it would have expected to be at that point.
If you have seen any users on social media sites with user names like Ho Flung Dung or similar then beware that they could be North Koreans putting out false information.
I have been in touch with 20th Century Fox with my script and they are interested enough to send their people to meet my people with a view to commencing talks on the film rights.

Irn

Several questions, Irn.  

1)  How did the hijackers gain entrance to a secure flight deck?

2)  If they were to go directly to the Maldives, why the course change up the Malacca Strait?

3)  If you go to the trouble hiding the transponder and ACARS signals, why do you manifest that the aircraft is under intelligent control by revealing apparent deliberate maneuvers?

4)  If you can get to a North Korean ship, why fly to the south Indian Ocean?  Why not just dump anywhere?

5)  Why would the crew members cooperate when they knew their actions would cost them their lives?

6) If it was hijackers, what was their purpose? Surely, not just to ride in a N. Korean sub?

7) If it was hijackers and their purpose was to publicize something, why the silence?

Cool  Why would TCF pay anything for such a trashy plot, full of so many holes?

Laughing Q

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:40 pm

Well I watched an old James Bond movie on Sunday, and the holes in that story make Irn's look positively water tight!  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:57 pm

eddie wrote:

Of course. They can bring a black box up out of the sea and tell us anything.
I'm sure, if it'd gone into the see it would have:

Been spotted by someone
Created an oil spill
Broken into pieces - one of which, would've been found by now

I'm open to any theory as I never truly believe the papers or anyone "official" anyway.
There are so many things they don't tell us and so many white lies and smokescreens when things happen.

But I don't understand edds... what would be the motive for anyone to kidnap a whole plane full of passengers?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:17 pm

Don't know lovedust! But do you know what I do know and have learned over the years?

If a story has too many holes, there are lies being told by someone.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:I know what happened to Flight MH370 so if you put your specs on and pin your ears back I’ll explain it all to you.

Irn

Several questions, Irn.  

They held a gun to the head of the senior flight attendant and forced her to put in the password. Remember I told you about that facility on one of the MH370 threads

2)  If they were to go directly to the Maldives, why the course change up the Malacca Strait?

They didn’t go directly to Maldives – they just paid some islanders to say the saw a Boeing 777 flying low over the island.

3)  If you go to the trouble hiding the transponder and ACARS signals, why do you manifest that the aircraft is under intelligent control by revealing apparent deliberate maneuvers?

Turing off the transponders etc. hides the identity of the plane. The radar tracking of the aircraft was by military means up to the point where it goes beyond that range of the system

4)  If you can get to a North Korean ship, why fly to the south Indian Ocean?  Why not just dump anywhere?

They wanted it buried in the most remote part of the globe where they were sure it would never be found.

5)  Why would the crew members cooperate when they knew their actions would cost them their lives?

The crew member gave up his life seeing that the jackers were wearing parachutes knowing they would jump out next hoping that someone on the aircraft would survive long enough and have the skills to take control of the plane and possibly save some others as well. A slim hope but at least some hope.

6)  If it was hijackers, what was their purpose?  Surely, not just to ride in a N. Korean sub?

To get shot of all those super duper experts that were on board together with all the luggage they carried with them

7)  If it was hijackers and their purpose was to publicize something, why the silence?

They weren’t courting publicity Quill. This was a covert operation carried out by North Korean agents - all hush hush about national identity

Laughing  Q

You need to think out of the box on this quill. The script is good and if you want I could get my people to have a word with their people who could have a word with your people to see if they could fit in a role for your movie star girlfriend that you told us about. She could be the caring flight attendant that looks after all the passengers and keeps them calm throughout the ordeal by building up a dialogue with the hijackers. Or, she could even be a guitar playing singing Nun that they often seem to have in these aircraft drama’s.
This is Hollywood Quill and no doubt they would even add an American somewhere along the line that makes a valiant attempt to save the plane.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:33 pm

eddie wrote:Don't know lovedust!  But do you know what I do know and have learned over the years?

If a story has too many holes, there are lies being told by someone.

They play Polo as opposed to Bridge......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:43 pm

If you think about it logically, if there is no explanation for the plane suddenly and drastically changing course right after the pilots said goodbye, and severing all contact with the ground, then someone hijacked the plane, either the pilot or a third party.

So what explanation could there be for it changing course and running on autopilot? fire? well it wouldn't have flown for hours after if that were the case. Lack of oxygen? The transmitters wouldn't have been turned off. And anyway, autopilot wouldn't have turned the plane around would it, it would have continued in a straight line from where it was pointing!

Someone hijacked that plane, why is another question. And my guess is that someone knows exactly what happened to it but for some reason we are all being fed misinformation .
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:51 pm

There are other scenarios, for example, they could have turned off the the links because of an electrical fault, turned round to go back to Malaysia, the fault caused something that left them all incapable, like depressurisation, and the aircraft flew on autopilot until it ran out of fuel.

There isn't any one thing that we are sure is right.  No one knew what happened to  Air France 447 for the two years it took to recover the black box, and then it turned out that it was probably ice crystals that caused the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Several questions, Irn.  

They held a gun to the head of the senior flight attendant and forced her to put in the password. Remember I told you about that facility on one of the MH370 threads

They didn’t go directly to Maldives – they just paid some islanders to say the saw a Boeing 777 flying low over the island.

Turing off the transponders etc. hides the identity of the plane. The radar tracking of the aircraft was by military means up to the point where it goes beyond that range of the system

They wanted it buried in the most remote part of the globe where they were sure it would never be found.

The crew member gave up his life seeing that the jackers were wearing parachutes knowing they would jump out next hoping that someone on the aircraft would survive long enough and have the skills to take control of the plane and possibly save some others as well. A slim hope but at least some hope.

6)  If it was hijackers, what was their purpose?  Surely, not just to ride in a N. Korean sub?

To get shot of all those super duper experts that were on board together with all the luggage they carried with them

7)  If it was hijackers and their purpose was to publicize something, why the silence?

They weren’t courting publicity Quill. This was a covert operation carried out by North Korean agents - all hush hush about national identity

Laughing  Q

You need to think out of the box on this quill. The script is good and if you want I could get my people to have a word with their people who could have a word with your people to see if they could fit in a role for your movie star girlfriend that you told us about. She could be the caring flight attendant that looks after all the passengers and keeps them calm throughout the ordeal by building up a dialogue with the hijackers. Or, she could even be a guitar playing singing Nun that they often seem to have in these aircraft drama’s.
This is Hollywood Quill and no doubt they would even add an American somewhere along the line that makes a valiant attempt to save the plane.

And of course, in the movie he would save the plane, because they wouldn't want to show him failing lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 pm

Sassy wrote:There are other scenarios, for example, they could have turned off the the links because of an electrical fault, turned round to go back to Malaysia, the fault caused something that left them all incapable, like depressurisation, and the aircraft flew on autopilot until it ran out of fuel.

There isn't any one thing that we are sure is right.  No one knew what happened to  Air France 447 for the two years it took to recover the black box, and then it turned out that it was probably ice crystals that caused the problem.

Yes. Probably. But they still don't know, even after finding the black box.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:56 pm

harvesmom wrote:If you think about it logically, if there is no explanation for the plane suddenly and drastically changing course right after the pilots said goodbye, and severing all contact with the ground,  then someone hijacked the plane, either the pilot or a third party.

So what explanation could there be for it changing course and running on autopilot? fire? well it wouldn't have flown for hours after if that were the case. Lack of oxygen? The transmitters wouldn't have been turned off. And anyway, autopilot wouldn't have turned the plane around would it, it would have continued in a straight line from where it was pointing!

Someone hijacked that plane, why is another question. And my guess is that someone knows exactly what happened to it but for some reason we are all being fed misinformation .

I agree.
And i feel, that if they find the black box, it won't be the same black box either.....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:58 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:There are other scenarios, for example, they could have turned off the the links because of an electrical fault, turned round to go back to Malaysia, the fault caused something that left them all incapable, like depressurisation, and the aircraft flew on autopilot until it ran out of fuel.

Yes. Probably. But they still don't know, even after finding the black box.

They knew most things Eddie, that's what black boxes do, one records what the pilots say and one records what happens to the actual electronics etc:

BEA's final report, released at a news conference on 5 July 2012, concluded that the aircraft crashed after temporary inconsistencies between the airspeed measurements – likely due to the aircraft's pitot tubes being obstructed by ice crystals – caused the autopilot to disconnect, after which the crew reacted incorrectly and ultimately led the aircraft to an aerodynamic stall from which they did not recover

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:00 pm

I know everyone compares it with the Air France disaster, but yes while it took them 2 years to find the black box and the actual cause of the crash, they knew it had gone down and they had found the wreckage within days. As far as I recall, it hadn't disappeared off the radar for hours.

I honestly can't think of any scenario that would cause the Malaysian plane to act the way it did, if they had manually switched off the transmitters surely they had time to send some kind of SOS signal first?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:03 pm

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:If you think about it logically, if there is no explanation for the plane suddenly and drastically changing course right after the pilots said goodbye, and severing all contact with the ground,  then someone hijacked the plane, either the pilot or a third party.

I agree.
And i feel, that if they find the black box, it won't be the same black box either.....

Irn, I'm pretty sure that isn't possible, could you verify that?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:05 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

I agree.

No sassy, I mean they'll tell us it's the black box, but it won't be. You never heard of cover ups?? Lol
I'm with harves. Something smells fishy and it ain't the things swimming round a sunken wreckage.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No sassy, I mean they'll tell us it's the black box, but it won't be. You never heard of cover ups?? Lol
I'm with harves. Something  smells fishy and it ain't the things swimming round a sunken wreckage.

There are special investigators who examine black boxes, each country has them I believe, and they would soon know whether it was the right one or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next