NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain!

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain! - Page 2 Empty AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain!

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's been getting worse and worse over the past two days and I can't figure it out -- my allergies have been killing me, but I haven't been running any kind of fever, nobody else I know is sick, and I haven't been eating differently.

Does anybody know what this might be about; can pollen allergies cause stomach-aches?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain! - Page 2 Empty Re: AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain!

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:48 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:theres a reason I'm asking you this...

Hang on, I'm going to try it in a second ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain! - Page 2 Empty Re: AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Ben obviously I'm not a doctor, but what is the pain like on the richter 1/10?

Gosh, at least an 8 on the richter, at least when it flares  Evil or Very Mad 

Ffs Ben, hats a high score,...

Was there anyone to help you when you did burst it at 19 ?..

Moreover is there anyone to help you purely for the pain of it now Ben?, not that it will burst again..that is extremely rare, but your gut sounds like it's swollen as when you did burst it when you were younger,it leaves internal scarring...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Ben obviously I'm not a doctor, but what is the pain like on the richter 1/10?

Gosh, at least an 8 on the richter, at least when it flares  Evil or Very Mad 

Moreover is there anyone to help you purely for the pain of it now Ben?, not that it will burst again..that is extremely rare, but your gut sounds like it's swollen as when you did burst it when you were younger,it leaves internal scarring...

Yeah, my dad had recognized the symptoms and he and my brother helped me in ... you know ... the usual way. I've got a friend right next door if this gets much worse, but I tried Victor's experiment and I swear I felt something almost squirming. Tapeworm????
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Definitely can Ben, when you did burst it at 19, was there large secretion or only small afterwards?

Sorry for the questions Ben as I'm fairly sure your pain is from the swollen gut

Well -- it was pretty small. I've heard, though, that it's better if it's bigger -- sort of happens all at once so you don't get more problems down the line?

I think that is what could be wrong Ben...as you only had a small secretion, there could have well been many of them left inside, I think the medical staff who treated you at 19 have left some inside your gut...

That is going to hurt like mad...mine all came out at once...

I hope you have someone in the house with you Ben,Minot trying to scare you, but I think it's about to erupt for a second time...

But I hope not Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:52 pm

Is someone going to tell me what bursting your ringer means?
I googled it and it was waffling on about ringtones?  scratch 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:53 pm

My doctor said at the time there was probably only a little damage to the general sack area -- I wonder now if he was just trying to make me feel better!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Definitely can Ben, when you did burst it at 19, was there large secretion or only small afterwards?

Sorry for the questions Ben as I'm fairly sure your pain is from the swollen gut

Well -- it was pretty small. I've heard, though, that it's better if it's bigger -- sort of happens all at once so you don't get more problems down the line?

I think that is what could be wrong Ben...as you only had a small secretion, there could have well been many of them left inside, I think the medical staff who treated you at 19 have left some inside your gut...

That is going to hurt like mad...mine all came out at once...

I hope you have someone in the house with you Ben,Minot trying to scare you, but I think it's about to erupt for a second time...

But I hope not Sad

Holy crap, it was bad enough the first time. I don't need a damn roommate -- or roommates!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:54 pm

You can feel something moving?

Owww, don't want to tell you what happened with one of my customers when I was in medical insurance. Don't ask, just go to doctor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:55 pm

eddie wrote:Is someone going to tell me what bursting your ringer means?

I looked too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Ben, did the pain peak when you released the pressure?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:55 pm

And see, the first time I wouldn't have really described it as an "eruption," though my dad said for him it really was.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:55 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Ben, did the pain peak when you released the pressure?

It was worse when I pushed.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:56 pm

where is that machete?
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:56 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:Is someone going to tell me what bursting your ringer means?

I looked too!

It may comfort you ladies to know I'm clueless on this too??????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Yeah, my dad had recognized the symptoms and he and my brother helped me in ... you know ... the usual way. I've got a friend right next door if this gets much worse, but I tried Victor's experiment and I swear I felt something almost squirming. Tapeworm????

That's it Ben I think...

Maybe tell your neighbour to be on standby as you most likely won't be able to drive...

Of course they may come out after a number two if they are trapped in the gut and moved around..

You were lucky your dad and bro recognised the symptoms before, so you know what to expect again,,,

Have a look at your number two if you go for one, you might be lucky as I said and have the rest drop in the pan!

Better than going to hospital again Bem:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Are you feeling hungry all the time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:57 pm

hmmm....BEN, I'd get down the ER and ask em to check your appendix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That's it Ben I think...

Maybe tell your neighbour to be on standby as you most likely won't be able to drive...

Of course they may come out after a number two if they are trapped in the gut and moved around..

You were lucky your dad and bro recognised the symptoms before, so you know what to expect again,,,

Have a look at your number two if you go for one, you might be lucky as I said and have the rest drop in the pan!

Holy crap (no pun) but I never thought I'd have to go through this again! I'm limping around my apartment gathering supplies.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:hmmm....BEN, I'd get down the ER and ask em to check your appendix

That's what I said.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Are those two on a wind up again?!  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:59 pm

I'm no doctor but I'm sure this a ringer problem, not all men get this btw, only 16% of the male population on fact...

I was also sadly one of those ...and it hurts like hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Sassy wrote:Are you feeling hungry all the time?

I have been, which is weird because usually stomach pain puts me off my appetite. But this is like eating for more than just me!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:59 pm

bursting ones ringer is clearly NOT a medical term

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Nems wrote:Are those two on a wind up again?!  Shocked 

That's what my OH said.  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Joy Division wrote:I'm no doctor but I'm sure this a ringer problem, not all men get this btw, only 16% of the male population on fact...

Us with the lucky genes, huh? My brother never got it either.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Nems wrote:Are those two on a wind up again?!  Shocked 

I'm beginning to think so nems

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Stick your finger up your ringer and if it comes out ginger we'll know you're a minger
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That's it Ben I think...

Holy crap (no pun) but I never thought I'd have to go through this again! I'm limping around my apartment gathering supplies.

ffs Ben, poor guy...I think you best bet the neighbour Ben, what I hate about going to hospital ( if you do) is they ask you while in sever pain and discomfort if you had made up an hourly richter chart...as if you can while in such pain man!

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:02 pm

OMG he is pregnant!
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:02 pm

eddie wrote:Stick your finger up your ringer and if it comes out ginger we'll know you're a minger

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:02 pm

I have a good medical knowlege from my younger days (trained as microbiologist and clinical chemist) ..so........

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That's it Ben I think...

ffs Ben, poor guy...I think you best bet the neighbour Ben, what I hate about going to hospital ( if you do) is they ask you while in sever pain and discomfort if you had made up an hourly richter chart...as if you can while in such pain man!

Never had to mess with that, since it was my dad and brother guiding me through it the first time. Brother's on his way over now, it's pretty embarrassing but I think it's going to be a long night.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I'm no doctor but I'm sure this a ringer problem, not all men get this btw, only 16% of the male population on fact...

I know Ben, I've got two mates who had it as well.

Most are fortunate, not us though!

What like on the Richter now Ben?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

I have been, which is weird because usually stomach pain puts me off my appetite. But this is like eating for more than just me!

Not to put to fine a point on it, when you poo, is it just poo?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:Stick your finger up your ringer and if it comes out ginger we'll know you're a minger

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Did you burst your ringer?????  Shocked 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Never had to mess with that, since it was my dad and brother guiding me through it the first time. Brother's on his way over now, it's pretty embarrassing but I think it's going to be a long night.

You've done the right thing getting your bro over Ben,p..if you can try count the amount of seconds between each eruption.

That way the hospital will know where they are sitting in the gut ..well they will have more of an idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:07 pm

Tummy swells, bad pain, hungry, movement? Ew, get to doc please. What the woman had was not nice, very uccy! No, probably not, don't want to worry you, just go to doc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh dear I hope not,it sounds none too pleasant!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:07 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Sorry, just had a microburst -- it's down to a six, maybe seven but I don't feel like it's over yet and it's like now I can feel something biting on.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:08 pm

HAHAHAHAHA nice one guys

Sassy, what did you think they meant?

You asked "are you sure you did?" Hahahahaha
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:09 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

It's not, it's awful!!!!!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:09 pm

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Sassy they pulled 300 from me when I was younger  What a Face 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Well this woman had a whole sack drop out of her bottom!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

yeah, got a few out but i'm not exactly getting a lot of keyboard time now
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Sorry, just had a microburst -- it's down to a six, maybe seven but I don't feel like it's over yet and it's like now I can feel something biting on.

Oh shit, hey Ben,,,those wee beasts are trying to get out! For sure if you feel the biting..you will go fairly numb on the backside once you secrete the , if you do!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:13 pm

AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain! - Page 2 Image29
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:15 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

Flippin heck can someone answer what a burst ringer is!!

Ben, you are having an alien baby that's obvious.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

So half this forum was right then, you are full of shit  cheers 
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Right Im off to bed got a hell of a day on tomorrow.
Ben I shall pray you get relief from your bursting ring  Laughing 

Night folks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Oh god, just got done with a big one. My ass is almost totally numb now and I'm making this strange sort of sound, like maybe an internal fart or something?

What a nightmare ... pain's gone down quite a bit though. I did the hot-water trick, only just remembered it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next