NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain!

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain! - Page 3 Empty AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain!

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's been getting worse and worse over the past two days and I can't figure it out -- my allergies have been killing me, but I haven't been running any kind of fever, nobody else I know is sick, and I haven't been eating differently.

Does anybody know what this might be about; can pollen allergies cause stomach-aches?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain! - Page 3 Empty Re: AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:17 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Sassy they pulled 300 from me when I was younger  What a Face 

So half this forum was right then, you are full of shit  cheers 

OH Bravo !

Back to top Go down

AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain! - Page 3 Empty Re: AWFUL stomach-ache, terrible pain!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:18 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh dear I hope not,it sounds none too pleasant!

Flippin heck can someone answer what a burst ringer is!!

Ben, you are having an alien baby that's obvious.

...male worms,many their fucking sore too!

The give out extremely painful eruptions and microburst and are measure on a mini richter...Ben may have to go back to hospital ...

Sorry for revealing g that Ben, but some are too busy mocking your pain rather than suggesting something sensible,...

I didn't mean to embarrass you..but there you have it, the guy has worms.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Hi harves
Bye harves
Xx

Night nems x

Ben hope your ringer stinger gets better
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

OH  Bravo !

No Nems, the guy has an aggressive type of internal worm inside him...it's painful indeed...
Probably actually worse than childbirth.

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:21 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

OH  Bravo !

No Nems, the guy has an aggressive type  of internal worm inside him...it's painful indeed...

I have some worming tablets I give my dog, chicken flavoured they are too. Should I post him some?
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

OH  Bravo !

No Nems, the guy has an aggressive type  of internal worm inside him...it's painful indeed...

Did you get the internal squelching noises as well? This is truly scary, it's sort of rhythmic, almost has a waltz tempo.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Did you get the internal squelching noises as well? This is truly scary, it's sort of rhythmic, almost has a waltz tempo.

Yeah Ben...when mine burst quite early at 15, I remember the squelch sound so well as it seems to dawn on you that something isn't right, but you figured that with the small but many biting sensations you experienced , it is awful to think that those are inside you eh?

But Ben, please remember, the six week time limit, they will eat through your entire intestines and be fatal if you don't get treated within that time, I'm not trying to scare you, but I just don't think it's properly dawned on you , as you thought you were rid of them first time.

I want to still be able to chat away to you in six weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Still should get medical help, where do you think you picked them up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:34 pm

Sassy wrote:Still should get medical help, where do you think you picked them up?

Well, with burst ringers they say it's partly genetic and partly the choices you make, of course, but I did have a pretty crazy trip to Baghdad at around that time and that's when it seems like the first symptoms appeared. Still regret all that ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Not surprised, Baghdad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:35 pm

A ringer problem can definitely be picked up in a foreign country with poor sanitation Ben...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:36 pm

Sassy wrote:Not surprised, Baghdad!

Yeah, I had been warned, but sadly I gave into temptation ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:36 pm

Joy Division wrote:A ringer problem can definitely be picked up in a foreign country with poor sanitation Ben...

The thing was, I actually did the string test before I even began. I guess that's not fool-proof.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Sassy wrote:Not surprised, Baghdad!

Yeah, I had been warned, but sadly I gave into temptation ...

..countless many do Ben, the folly of youth eh!

But still a very serious problem and tithe medical staff who dealt with you first time around should really be taking the flack for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:A ringer problem can definitely be picked up in a foreign country with poor sanitation Ben...

The thing was, I actually did the string test before I even began. I guess that's not fool-proof.

Medical experts say the string test is 94% accurate Ben, your most likey that 6%

The jabber test is more accurate at 99% or so, but has only came onto the market lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Medical experts say the string test is 94% accurate Ben, your most likey that 6%

The jabber test is more accurate at 99% or so, but has only came onto the market lately.

I was too old by then, yeah. Would have been a lot more comfortable, though!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Anyway, I'm off for a while, if you know what I mean ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:44 pm

Do indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Anyway, I'm off for a while, if you know what I mean ...

Ok Ben, hope your norther gets there soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:58 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Anyway, I'm off for a while, if you know what I mean ...

....To consider the next April fools joke?  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3