NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs .

+4
gerber
Irn Bru
Eilzel
Stephenmarra
8 posters

Go down

Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs . Empty Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs .

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:44 pm

As I've found out to my own cost, as has many others, this forum  is like........
'

Unfortunately this is all too prevalent ......

I would like to think ..........

But at the moment, it's..........  Rolling Eyes 

OK that's 4 songs, rules are made to be broken.  Twisted Evil
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs . Empty Re: Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs .

Post by Eilzel Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Loving Hotel California Stephen; we certainly aren't able to leave  Cool 

I'm putting this one in; it's what we're all on (especially me) according to GIG  Laughing ;

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs . Empty Re: Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs .

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Depeche mode....just can't get enough?!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Eilzel wrote:Loving Hotel California Stephen; we certainly aren't able to leave  Cool 

I'm putting this one in; it's what we're all on (especially me) according to GIG  Laughing ;

Loving it Les  I couldn't get the wording right for this in a similar vein.    ::smthg:: 

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:10 pm

You know I always like Motorhead tracks when I hear them; never heard that one before though, it's great  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:45 pm

We do a lot of

And there are those who are

and there are others who should be have this happen

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:10 pm

Summing up with...
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs . 3youtube-12Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs . 3arrowTie Me Kangaroo Down Sport
Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs . 3youtube-12Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs . 3arrowTie Me Kangaroo Down Sport

Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs . 3shopbagDescribe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs . 3youtube-12Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs . 3arrowI Come From The Land Down Under

And not least just for Bee  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you 

Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs . 3youtube-12Describe This Forum in No More Than Three Songs . 3arrowWaltzing Matilda
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:53 pm

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:37 am

Not fair I cant see on my kindle but here's my three cents worth

Welcome to the Jungle

But a lot of people here have

Suspicious Minds

But it doesn't matter cause we're all on a

Highway To Hell
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:45 am

Cass wrote:Not fair I cant see on my kindle but here's my three cents worth

Welcome to the Jungle

But a lot of people here have

Suspicious Minds

But it doesn't matter cause we're all on a

Highway To Hell

Welcome back...................

https://youtu.be/730Ec63C6zg

blished on Jun 19, 2012
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
The Age of Aquarius
Aquarius! Aquarius!
Harmony and understanding
Sympathy and trust abounding
No more falsehoods or derisions
Golden living dreams of visions
Mystic crystal revelation
And the mind's true liberation
Aquarius! Aquarius!
When the moon is in the Seventh House
And Jupiter aligns with Mars
Then peace will guide the planets
And love will steer the stars
This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
The Age of Aquarius
Aquarius! Aquarius!
Let the sun shine, Let the sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in
The sun shine in...

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:08 am

It is my sign of course

Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:27 am

Cass wrote:It is my sign of course

And mine, just i don't trust the water anymore ( E Coli for one plus others ) so only drink Gin same colour as water but far healthier...  One of my five a day.....  Just liquidized Juniper berries.....  very good for the bowels... and I bathe in asses milk. Live near enough of them to cost effective.....

Aquarius....  can't beat it.

Suggested to junior he had that as part of his leaving stage do from junior school.............  You can guess the response....

Thought it was appropriate for a move from junior to high'................  he so disagreed.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:05 am

Well you set off a music war.....junior junior and 2 of his friends and I were playing guess that song .....they were impressed by my dancing to Walk This Way by Aerosmith and the headbanging to Metallica......I do need a neck brace now.

Tell your junior he has no concept of fun.....dare him...
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:48 am

Cass wrote:Well you set off a music war.....junior junior and 2 of his friends and I were playing guess that song .....they were impressed by my dancing to Walk This Way by Aerosmith and the headbanging to Metallica......I do need a neck brace now.

Tell your junior he has no  concept of fun.....dare him...

Sorry Cass but as it's nearer 3 am that 2 , the thought of you headbanging to Metallica really made me  ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:49 am

Three songs..............  no

One artiste maybe..... Nana Mouskouri................  when feeling low / quite, great when remembering school days, great when wanting to be on holiday in the sun ..Great speaks all languages, eurovision song singer just marvelous.

Should appeal to almost all on here....  Maybe not the UKIP Thoroughbreds....

And sings my funeral song superbly.....  Verdi Nabucco......  It goes where no other piece of music goes.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:51 am

Cass wrote:Well you set off a music war.....junior junior and 2 of his friends and I were playing guess that song .....they were impressed by my dancing to Walk This Way by Aerosmith and the headbanging to Metallica......I do need a neck brace now.

Still working on that one.......  Maybe some ELP or Focus.....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:58 am

We have some threads that are like

and some that are like

and our fair of share of multi-page threads that are like

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:15 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:We have some threads that are like

and some that are like

and our fair of share of multi-page threads that are like

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Very very good....... Len Goodman says  10 !
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:27 am

Stephenmarra wrote:

Sorry Cass but as it's nearer 3 am that 2 , the thought of you headbanging to Metallica really made me  ::smthg::

JJ was totally embarrassed to his grave....the mates think I am cool.

I will have you know that I once went banging for 17 songs in a row...of course I was 18 and fuelled by unknown substances.....I am now the proud possessed of a cracked C7....complication of a mis-spent youth....but it was fun....every Thursday night down the club for heavy metal night......ah the memories.....two christmases ago I rocked out to ac\dc at Mr.C's company do in front of the VP....this time I was sober....sadly...the VP played a mean air guitar....was almost like Angus was standing there.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:53 am

Cass wrote:
Stephenmarra wrote:

JJ was totally embarrassed to his grave....the mates think I am cool.

I will have you know that I once went banging for 17 songs in a row...of course I was 18 and fuelled by unknown substances.....I am now the proud possessed of a cracked C7....complication of a mis-spent youth....but it was fun....every Thursday night down the club for heavy metal night......ah the memories.....two christmases ago I rocked out to ac\dc at Mr.C's company do in front of the VP....this time I was sober....sadly...the VP played a mean air guitar....was almost like Angus was standing there.

No no no.  All of the above except your cracked c 7 so sorry.  Not then but now Hubby  had a suggestion he left the company..... It was my first co do with him......  bloody cheek..... 

I was asked by the board what was my drink.......  I full  ball gown i asked for a pint of John Smiths............  lit a B and H and lover / up and coming star was out..........off the board all because of me....  They had not seen ,my heels.....

True, I kid you all not.  Eighteen years ago.......The board were too embarrassed by me   ::happ::   But that is how it as.  Looking back did both 'im and me a huge favour..........  Skint yes but we are as we is and would not have been if the board had been nice....  Comprende ?

maybe is was the go for it hang out shake down dancing who knows.......  Head bang done it got the T shirt.....  Cisco..  Fab band.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:04 am

Holy fuck, I don't think I understood every third word of that last post. And I don't think it's because of the cognac I've enjoyed tonight ...

Anyway, added a new smiley that's been long overdue:

::rockout:: ::rockout:: ::rockout:: ::rockout:: ::rockout:: ::rockout:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Holy fuck, I don't think I understood every third word of that last post. And I don't think it's because of the cognac I've enjoyed tonight ...

Anyway, added a new smiley that's been long overdue:

::rockout:: ::rockout:: ::rockout:: ::rockout:: ::rockout:: ::rockout:: 

hahahahahaha I didn't understand Gerbs last post either....I think she's been at the hard stuff  Cool 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:27 pm

Haha, drunk posts are the bested  cheers 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Eilzel wrote:Haha, drunk posts are the bested  cheers 

Erm they are....erm are you drunk Les?  Neutral 
What is "bested"??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:31 pm

eddie wrote:

What is "bested"??

4 cans watching football- and I feel it so bad- I'm so useless with it thesedays eds  Sad

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:36 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

What is "bested"??

4 cans watching football- and I feel it so bad- I'm so useless with it thesedays eds  Sad 

You're getting old me old mate.  Sad 
I can drink tons of whiskey but two glasses of red wine and forget it, I'm falling asleep!

My OH knows now.....grab me while I'm halfway through my first glass hahahahahahahha  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:47 am

A lot of this going on over the last couple of days.   ::smthg:: 

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:54 am

and specially for Catman:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Tesstacious wrote:

I'm saying nowt.  ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:32 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

What is "bested"??

Hey Eilzel..hope I don't embarrass ya but you've got a really friendly face and look like someone who would make good conversation on almost anything Smile

Fcuk sake ...hope Im not accused of fancying you now! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:21 pm

After today and me included.  Embarassed  bounce  ::happ:: 

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:21 am

POST THE LINKS TO THE SONGS PEOPLE ....pretty please xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:48 am

Joy Division wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

What is "bested"??

Hey Eilzel..hope I don't embarrass ya but you've got a really friendly face and look like someone who would make good conversation on almost anything Smile

Fcuk sake ...hope Im not accused of fancying you now! Laughing 

Isn't it funny how we straight guys can feel so awkward about things like that?

Lez is great and I don't think he'd put any moves on ya Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:58 am

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

What is "bested"??

::stpat:: ::stpat:: ::stpat:: 

I was like that Saturday watching my beloved FC Dallas triumph 2-1 over Portland in a match in which a red-card was shown to a player from each side in the 40th minute! That was a wild one.

Blas Perez in the third minute of extra time of the first half, though (skip to 3:00 and watch about two minutes):

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:38 pm

::smthg::  ::smthg::  ::smthg:: 

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:13 pm

If you spend to much time here ....................

They're Coming to Take Me Away Hahaaa!   affraid  affraid  affraid  

Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down