NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If there was a referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union, how would you vote? (YouGov)

+2
gerber
Irn Bru
6 posters

Go down

If there was a referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union, how would you vote? (YouGov) Empty If there was a referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union, how would you vote? (YouGov)

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:51 pm

If there was a referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union, how would you vote? (YouGov)

Remain 42%

Leave 36%

Won't vote/Don't know 22%

Oh well.

http://www1.politicalbetting.com/index.php/archives/2014/03/26/eu-referendum-poll-blow-for-farage-only-hours-before-the-tv-clash-with-clegg/
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

If there was a referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union, how would you vote? (YouGov) Empty Re: If there was a referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union, how would you vote? (YouGov)

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Me

I would vote for out.

Not that I am against Europe but am not willing to pay a penny more to the bureaucrates and their entourage who sit and devise stupid banal laws and regulations just to appear busy.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

If there was a referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union, how would you vote? (YouGov) Empty Re: If there was a referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union, how would you vote? (YouGov)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:24 pm

I am pretty sure everyone knows my position on this - in case there is someone who has been asleep and somehow missed it I want out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:29 pm

When the campaign starts in earnest and the bulk of the Tories, Labour and the LibDems start recommending that the UK should stay in the EU these figures will only get worse for the 'Outs'.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:36 pm

The May elections which are only just over a month away will give a truer picture.

We in our neck of the woods have so far had nothing, seen nothing and heard nothing about any candidate

Maybe they have been cancelled due to lack of winning power by the three main parties.

nor have I been asked to help in anyway which this close to the event is very unusual.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:26 am

Actually, seeing how close the elections are, I'm rather surprised as the lack of news about candidates etc as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:35 am

In......
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:38 am

Do the hokey cokey and........
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:44 am

gerber wrote:Do the hokey cokey and........

::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:45 am

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote “The Hokey Pokey,” died peacefully at age 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:55 am

Irn Bru wrote:

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote “The Hokey Pokey,” died peacefully at age 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started

Laughing

That is just WICKED!

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:57 am

Sassy wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Laughing

That is just WICKED!

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

And his right arm was where...............  Still voting no to Europe... ::D::
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Out of EU.

It is a corrupt and unelected dictatorship.

And while we are in it we have virtually no control over our country and Its borders.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:52 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Laughing

Have a watch of this tribute to Kraftwerk from Bill Bailie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:59 pm

out,as soon as poss,
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:00 pm

nicko wrote:out,as soon as poss,

You must do the knees bend turn around first
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Given the huge sums spent promoting EU propaganda and the scare stories it's surprising the figures are so close.

Still many people are apathetic or downright anti democratic in my experience. I mean just look at the lefties on here to a man think the EUs antipathy to giving the people a say is applauded.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:10 pm

On the fence until everything is clear what will happen if we were to leave.
No good just saying out and it makes us in a worse situation, I would like to know all the possibilities and would rather we negotiate a better deal, than blindly leave without any thought of the consequences

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:56 pm

gerbs,if I bend my knees I 'm in trouble can't get up again!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down