NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Clarkson Declares His Support For Remaining In The European Union

+2
eddie
Raggamuffin
6 posters

Go down

Jeremy Clarkson Declares His Support For Remaining In The European Union Empty Jeremy Clarkson Declares His Support For Remaining In The European Union

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:04 am

Jeremy Clarkson has confirmed he wants to see the UK remain in the European Union and plenty of people on social media agree - but they seem rather uneasy about it. Writing in the Sunday Times, Clarkson called for the formation of a “United States of Europe”. He said: “Isn’t it better to stay in and try to make the damn thing work properly? “To create a United States of Europe that functions as well as the United States of America? With one army and one currency and one unifying set of values?”

The TV presenter’s rallying call seemed to strike a chord with some people - but many of them couldn’t quite believe they were agreeing with him…

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/03/13/jeremy-clarkson-remaining-european-union_n_9450576.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Its funny because the about face turn of lefties is truly remarkable in twitter replies lol

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Clarkson Declares His Support For Remaining In The European Union Empty Re: Jeremy Clarkson Declares His Support For Remaining In The European Union

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:21 am

I am voting to leave

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Clarkson Declares His Support For Remaining In The European Union Empty Re: Jeremy Clarkson Declares His Support For Remaining In The European Union

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:08 am

korban dallas wrote:I am voting to leave

Interesting Korben.

What are your reasons?

Do they have anything to do with Scottish independence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:20 am

Didge wrote:
korban dallas wrote:I am voting to leave

Interesting Korben.

What are your reasons?

Do they have anything to do with Scottish independence?
Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:24 am

lol no problem Korben, its a fair reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:29 pm

Jeremy Clarkson also declared his support for hunting with dogs, so I don't think his opinions count for much.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Jeremy Clarkson also declared his support for hunting with dogs, so I don't think his opinions count for much.
you disagree with one of his opinions so every other opinion is worthless ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:23 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Jeremy Clarkson also declared his support for hunting with dogs, so I don't think his opinions count for much.

Yes. I wouldn't normally, but my opinion on hunting with dogs are very strong so in this case I would discount anything he says, particularly as, according to reports, he actively tried to damage The League Against Cruel Sports by encouraging people to abuse the freepost system. You can say I'm "wrong" all you like, but my opinion still stands.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:09 pm

Apart from TTP, I would vote for staying in.  However, if Jeremy Clarkson says something is right that immediately puts me off, he is such a twat.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:18 pm

korban dallas wrote:

That's how most posters conduct themsleves with others on here!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:19 pm

sassy wrote:Apart from TTP, I would vote for staying in.  However, if Jeremy Clarkson says something is right that immediately puts me off, he is such a twat.

As KD just wisely said:

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:23 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:Apart from TTP, I would vote for staying in.  However, if Jeremy Clarkson says something is right that immediately puts me off, he is such a twat.

As KD just wisely said:

No, I disagree with virtually everything that comes out of his mouth, so a new statement gets treated with acute suspicion, simply because all his other statements have been such tripe.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:24 pm

He knows loads about cars Razz
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:25 pm

And bugger all else!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:27 pm

eddie wrote:

As KD just wisely said:

I am every fond of him lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:34 pm

I don't mind him either, except I can see he's exactly like marmite, because sometimes he is a knob.
But aren't we all occasionally!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:58 pm

eddie wrote:I don't mind him either, except I can see he's exactly like marmite, because sometimes he is a knob.
But aren't we all occasionally!
Exactly
Except when we are Nobs is not national news with one notable exception

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:43 pm

Has anyone read his books, I have, all of them.
His humour is very dry and can go over the heads of some. I like him, from what I can see he says what a lot of people think. As for him saying stay in the EU,

I don't believe him!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:16 pm

nicko wrote:Has anyone read his books, I have, all of them.
His humour is very dry and can go over the heads of some.   I like him, from what I can see he says what a lot of people think.  As for him saying stay in the EU,

I don't believe him!
yes i have got a couple of his books

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:48 pm

I don't mind Clarkson’s humour even if he is a knob and definitely agree with him on this.

You either, give up and accept ever dwindling relevance, power and money
Or you fight to make it work like the states in the USA.

to that end the EU easily has the potential to have 50% greater capacity than the USA because of the higher population, existing wealth and military power.

Like I have said it is in the interest of the USA and Russia for the EU to fail because an United States of Europe is potentially more powerful than either.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:54 pm

One army though? How would that work if one country declared war on another?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:57 pm

what do you mean? the United States of Europe would be one country?

like Texa doesn't decalre war on California.
Or New South Wales doesn't declare war on Queensland Despite them being bloody queenslanders Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  pretty much the main purpose of sport Smile  Cool

Jeremy Clarkson Declares His Support For Remaining In The European Union Mascots
 Jeremy Clarkson Declares His Support For Remaining In The European Union State-of-origin
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:58 pm

I wouldnt trust anything that dribbled out of the mouth of that slack jawed baboon
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I wouldnt trust anything that dribbled out of the mouth of that slack jawed baboon

My sentiments entirely!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:59 pm

It didn't work out too well in Yugoslavia.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:01 pm

So Clarkson is not just saying that we should stay in the EU, he's also saying that all the EU countries should form one big country?

I see.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:01 pm

veya_victaous wrote:I don't mind Clarkson’s humour even if he is a knob and definitely agree with him on this.

to that end the EU easily has the potential to have 50% greater capacity than the USA because of the higher population, existing wealth and military power.

Like I have said it is in the interest of the USA and Russia for the EU to fail because an United States of Europe is potentially more powerful than either.

It will NEVER work like the united states...with the unelected commission virtually running things and the supposed "parliament" a sick joke with virtually no power over that commission

we wont have a USof E

we will have (and some would argue already have) an EUSSR
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:34 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I don't mind Clarkson’s humour even if he is a knob and definitely agree with him on this.

It will NEVER work like the united states...with the unelected commission virtually running things and the supposed "parliament" a sick joke with virtually no power over that commission

we wont have a USof E

we will have (and some would argue already have) an EUSSR

So Surrender? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

you know you could work to improve it, the USA needed a civil war Jeremy Clarkson Declares His Support For Remaining In The European Union 2190311264 Jeremy Clarkson Declares His Support For Remaining In The European Union 2190311264
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:42 pm

JC... sponsored by netflix...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:53 pm

any YOU have the nerve to accuse the right of being warmongers?????

does the idea of europe in flames, tearing itself apart give you a woody veya?

is that what you actually want, a europe devastated by physical warfare so weakened that your black flag bearing friends can just walk in ????

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:10 am

Lord Foul wrote:any YOU have the nerve to accuse the right of being warmongers?????

is that what you actually want, a europe devastated by physical warfare so weakened that your black flag bearing friends can just walk in ????

Very profound Vic... and some have the nerve to accuse people who are against it, 'right wing' and 'warmongers' as well as the usual SIXHIRB stuff...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:09 am

Lord Foul wrote:any YOU have the nerve to accuse the right of being warmongers?????

I said you could give up and surrender Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
And you are the one saying you cannot coexist with other Europeans.. If that is the case then How are you any different than the ignorant uneducated hill shepherds of the middle east? I am not advocating war I am only saying that you seem so primitive I doubt you can actually negotiate, there is nothing historically to support Europe being anything but Violent Barbarians

My Actual opinion is you should all grow the fuck up stop accepting pathetic cowardly opinions that are coming from Stormee tommy etc. and Work to make things Work.

OR STFU and stop pretending you have any can tell the Middle East or any one on the planet how to be civilized. If you knew than you would have already become a federation of states that spans the majority of a continent for economic and military purpose like most of the civilized world.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:17 am

failure is failure regardless of your excuse
fate will deal with your failure eventually.

If you cannot achieve this small task towards unification of humanity then what is the purpose of your continued existence? why should the world care when you CHOSE to because a third world poverty stricken nations?

If Europe chooses to not help itself because it would prefer to cry about how scared it is like tommy does than EVOLTUION says it is time for it to be replaced by a new stronger more capable people.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:24 pm

We can coexist with our neighbours and have friendly relations with them and trade with them... that does not mean we have to have an open border to them or be run by them!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:35 pm

Veya still thinking he knows all about us, as a matter of fact he knows fuck all, all mouth and trousers as we say.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:53 pm

whatever nicko  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
it is not my nation going down the drain
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:00 pm

veya_victaous wrote:whatever nicko  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

We'll be fine. We don't need interference or advice from a mouthy Aussie. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:whatever nicko  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

yeah your economy suggests otherwise Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:49 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't worry about it - it's not your business.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't worry about it - it's not your business.

so I can tease you all I want. and like it not being their business ever stopped the Uk from sticking it's nose in where it wasn't wanted. 

we should invade while you are weak and take everything as it the tradition of our ancestors from the Uk pirat pirat pirat pirat
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:20 am

You talk shit, you couldn't invade a Brothel!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Our economy is doing much better since we kicked out the idiot labour party who's policies were ruining it... and when we vote to leave the eu and shake off the ball and chain that it is on our economy then it will be doing even better still!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down