NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are UKIP considered extremists?

2 posters

Go down

Why are UKIP considered extremists? Empty Why are UKIP considered extremists?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:29 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/465257/UKIP-banned-from-speaking-at-student-s-union-because-of-extremist-views

So the party expected to take the highest number of votes in Mays European election is not allowed to speak at a university because it is considered their views are "extremist"

Can someone tell which of UKIPs views (as opposed to some of the personal views expressed by people who support them) are extremist.

Back to top Go down

Why are UKIP considered extremists? Empty Re: Why are UKIP considered extremists?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 am

sphinx wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/465257/UKIP-banned-from-speaking-at-student-s-union-because-of-extremist-views

So the party expected to take the highest number of votes in Mays European election is not allowed to speak at a university because it is considered their views are "extremist"

Can someone tell which of UKIPs views (as opposed to some of the personal views expressed by people who support them) are extremist.

it is not a level playing field at all, it shows the system for what it is...

Back to top Go down

Why are UKIP considered extremists? Empty Re: Why are UKIP considered extremists?

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:53 am

I think it's the immigration thing. I don't know that much about UKIP, although I do like Nigel Farage - he amuses me greatly. I also think he speaks a lot of sense and can beat the other politicians at their own game.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I think it's the immigration thing. I don't know that much about UKIP, although I do like Nigel Farage - he amuses me greatly. I also think he speaks a lot of sense and can beat the other politicians at their own game.

So if UKIP calling for controlled immigration like say Australia has is extremist? Does that mean that Australia is extremist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:08 pm

sphinx wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I think it's the immigration thing. I don't know that much about UKIP, although I do like Nigel Farage - he amuses me greatly. I also think he speaks a lot of sense and can beat the other politicians at their own game.

So if UKIP calling for controlled immigration like say Australia has is extremist?  Does that mean that Australia is extremist?

i think by extremists they might mean they have a back bone and will try to do what is best just for this country and lets face it compared to the last 40 years or so that would be pretty extreme for politicians... Smile 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:21 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Basketball 

UMMMMMM.......    All of  them ?!?

Laughing 

OK you say all of them - would you like to take them one at a time and explain why each one is extremist?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:35 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
sphinx wrote:

So if UKIP calling for controlled immigration like say Australia has is extremist?  Does that mean that Australia is extremist?

Razz 

NOT all Australians, mind you !!!

JUST our current loony Conservative government, and a portion of their supporters..

Did the previous non loony government have different immigration rules? What were they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:40 pm

sphinx wrote:

No. People in this country don't seem to mind any other countries controlling immigration, it's only if they do it here that it becomes "racist".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:54 pm

sphinx wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/465257/UKIP-banned-from-speaking-at-student-s-union-because-of-extremist-views

"student union"

Who shows up at extremist marches - who has done for the past 20 years or so?

Students, scroungers and public sector workers (teachers/nurses).

All feeding off the taxpayer and none happy with what they are getting.

Forget them - they're young, lazy and stupid. They'll grow up eventually, and grow out of their extremist ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down