NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syria's unknown victims: the thousands missing or dead in regime custody

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Syria's unknown victims: the thousands missing or dead in regime custody - Page 2 Empty Syria's unknown victims: the thousands missing or dead in regime custody

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Syria's unknown victims: the thousands missing or dead in regime custody
Among the more than 100,000 dead in the three years since the Syrian civil war began are at least 11,000 disappeared into the Assad regime's custody. But the true number may be much higher, the Guardian finds in interviews with released prisoners and relatives of the missing

Syria's three-year civil war has left more than 100,000 dead and uprooted 9 million people from their homes. But perhaps the most chilling statistic of all is the number who are missing, who have disappeared into the intimidating interior of the regime's "security branches", where interrogation and torture are carried out.

Numbers are hard to pin down. Last month, the Guardian reported that 11,000 Syrians had been killed while in the custody of regime security forces. A photographer from the Syrian military police defected with 55,000 images of 11,000 victims. He described a bureaucratic system in which the disappeared were executed, documented and then secretly buried in a rural area.

But many more remain unaccounted for. Relatives describe a heartbreaking, desolate search through some of the most terrifying organs of state power to try to find a trace of loved ones. And those who have been released tell of dismal conditions of detention, of dozens of people crammed into tiny cells, of long days unfed and unwatered, waiting for the next round of interrogation in which subjects are given electric shocks or hung from the walls.

More .........

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/11/syria-victims-missing-dead-regime-custody-civil-war-assad

I don't think I will ever forget the photo's of those who had died in custody that Ben posted.

Back to top Go down

Syria's unknown victims: the thousands missing or dead in regime custody - Page 2 Empty Re: Syria's unknown victims: the thousands missing or dead in regime custody

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:41 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

you think S.A is my vulnerability??  

please

Oh it was an why you lost it, your reaction here proves it so again, as words speak volumes smelly

scratch 

are you talking about when you were wanking yourself dry over Mandela and his greatest achievements??

Back to top Go down

Syria's unknown victims: the thousands missing or dead in regime custody - Page 2 Empty Re: Syria's unknown victims: the thousands missing or dead in regime custody

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Get a magnifying glass. You can't catch me for telling lies because I haven't told any, and I expect there are lots of people on here who remember exactly what you said, it was so awful people couldn't believe you had said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:43 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Oh it was an why you lost it, your reaction here proves it so again, as words speak volumes smelly

scratch 

are you talking about when you were wanking yourself dry over Mandela and his greatest achievements??

You mean that great man that did not seek retribution and sought reconciliation, showing up your daily hate even further byshowing proof how poor your racist views on blacks are unfounded and wrong.

He is and will be remembered as a legend, great is it not smelly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:44 pm

PhilDidge wrote:No I think you just showed the whole forum what a fool you are smelly with your poor vile words, never mind, I am sure someone out there will give you a hug.

Smile

yes because i desperately care what a bunch of halfwits on the internet think of me??

let me guess

racist

islamophobe

bigot

homophobe

did i say racist?? oh yes, well never mind a double tap never hurt anyone

what else??

uh yes xenophobe

did i miss any??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:49 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:No I think you just showed the whole forum what a fool you are smelly with your poor vile words, never mind, I am sure someone out there will give you a hug.

Smile

yes because i desperately care what a bunch of halfwits on the internet think of me??

let me guess

racist

islamophobe

bigot

homophobe

what else??

uh yes xenophobe

did i miss any??

Seems again that you are by your comments, because you are so adamant always to defend you are not racist even when proven you are, proving that if you did not care you would not argue against such claims, thus it proves you are because you do.

Exposed and easily done so my boy ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Sassy wrote:Get a magnifying glass.   You can't catch me for telling lies because I haven't told any, and I expect there are lots of people on here who remember exactly what you said, it was so awful people couldn't believe you had said it.

lol! 

yes sassy believe it or not i also remember what i said because i was there when i said it,and your recollection is inaccurate.

its close to what i said but not what i said, so you are either lying or you didn't understand what it was that i was saying

do you not grasp the concept that i have no fear of this evidence you claim to have??

are there no alarm bells ringing over the fact that I want you to post your evidence up??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:50 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of a poor excuse for a human being, devoid of normal emotion, a psychologically damaged wreck in need of treatment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:52 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:

Smile

let me guess

racist

islamophobe

bigot

homophobe

what else??

uh yes xenophobe

did i miss any??

That was pretty good, but you left out "moron."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

let me guess

racist

islamophobe

bigot

homophobe

what else??

uh yes xenophobe

did i miss any??

lol! 

Brilliant.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:53 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

let me guess

racist

islamophobe

bigot

homophobe

what else??

uh yes xenophobe

did i miss any??

Seems again that you are by your comments, because you are so adamant always to defend you are not racist even when proven you are, proving that if you did not care you would not argue against such claims, thus it proves you are because you do.

everyone is a racist didge

you're the biggest racist on here,the fact that you almost kill yourself on a daily basis trying to show how not racist you are tells me that you're guilty of some unworthy feelings

you even refused my challenge to prove you're not racist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

let me guess

racist

islamophobe

bigot

homophobe

what else??

uh yes xenophobe

did i miss any??

now you've really hurt my feelings

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Of course, that would presume that you had some to hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Sassy wrote:I was thinking more along the lines of a poor excuse for a human being, devoid of normal emotion, a psychologically damaged wreck in need of treatment.

thanks sassy we already knew that but can we just focus on me for the moment

(its not always about you)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:58 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

let me guess

racist

islamophobe

bigot

homophobe

what else??

uh yes xenophobe

did i miss any??

I'm sorry. Send me your address and this will be air-mailed to you promptly:

Syria's unknown victims: the thousands missing or dead in regime custody - Page 2 A9frTOkCUAAtl1q
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:58 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

everyone is a racist didge

you're the biggest racist on here,the fact that you almost kill yourself on a daily basis trying to show how not racist you are tells me that you're guilty of some unworthy feelings

you even refused my challenge to prove you're not racist

Hilarious, still avoid your last poor point showing that you do care to now defect away from this, ha ha

I am not racist, because I see all humans as one biological race, disprove I see that and good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:59 pm

Oh Smelly, you wish bless you. I'm so sorry for you. Going through life as foul as you are must take real effort and be exhausting. Have you got that magnifying glass yet, I'd like to take it off as my avatar when you have read it, it's not nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

I'm sorry. Send me your address and this will be air-mailed to you promptly:

Syria's unknown victims: the thousands missing or dead in regime custody - Page 2 A9frTOkCUAAtl1q

i think catman needs that more than i do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:10 pm

Right, if you didn't get the magnifying glass out you have lost your chance, couldn't have that filth associated with me anymore so back to my painting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:54 pm

Sassy wrote:Right, if you didn't get the magnifying glass out you have lost your chance, couldn't have that filth associated with me anymore so back to my painting.

get my magnifying glass out??

lol! 

you silly bint

you're still a liar sassy, some microscopic avatar you claim is your evidence doesn't count for shit

sassy =::lies:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Actually, I emailed it to Ben, so he has seen it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:24 am

Is smelly still trying to deny stating the children got their just rewards for being left wing?

Pitiful and he expects people to believe him after comments made here already?

So who would back smelly here, not many, as we all know what he said

Of course he is not bothered by this and will show not being bothered by this by asking for proof

Ha Ha ha ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Sassy wrote:Actually, I emailed it to Ben, so he has seen it.
cant wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:54 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Is smelly still trying to deny stating the children got their just rewards for being left wing?

Pitiful and he expects people to believe him after comments made here already?

So who would back smelly here, not many, as we all know what he said

Of course he is not bothered by this and will show not being bothered by this by asking for proof

Ha Ha ha ha ha ha

of course im not bothered since i never said it

that is why im asking for proof s sassy can be shown to be a liar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:36 pm

Well, at least we know where you got all your 'so called' knowledge of the Koran :

https://www.youtube.com/user/smellybandit

'Idiots guide to Islam'

and don't forget:

'once a south african always a south african, born and breed from birth to death'

So much for being British lol

WoodsballPaintball  ::rambo:: ::rambo:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, at least we know where you got all your 'so called' knowledge of the Koran :

https://www.youtube.com/user/smellybandit

'Idiots guide to Islam'

and don't forget:

'once a south african always a south african, born and breed from birth to death'

So much for being British lol

WoodsballPaintball  ::rambo:: ::rambo:: 

must have the wrong smelly bandit

never said this

"once a south african always a south african, born and breed from birth to death"

nor did i claim to be British

where is the evidence??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:56 pm

You said the quote on your youtube site, and it would be a bloody big coincidence if there was another Smelly Bandit from S.Africa with vile comments about muslims and stuff about paintball.

:/pwn://: :/pwn://:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Sassy wrote:You said the quote on your youtube site, and it would be a bloody big coincidence if there was another Smelly Bandit from S.Africa with vile comments about muslims and stuff about paintball.

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

if you notice the difference between the smelly_bandit i use and the smellybandit (no underscore) used on that account

the second point is that i don't have a youtube account under any name

third thing is you're a well known liar so its probably you who owns that account

you want to talk coincidence??

ok

i looked at this account and the only videos on there are about the only things you know about me

im south african, so there are videos about south africans

i play paintball, so there are videos about paintball(i own a smart parts by the way)

im anti islam and lo and behold there are videos about islam

but no vidoes about any of the other stuff i use youtube for

you need to try harder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:55 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:You said the quote on your youtube site, and it would be a bloody big coincidence if there was another Smelly Bandit from S.Africa with vile comments about muslims and stuff about paintball.

://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 

if you notice the difference between the smelly_bandit i use and the smellybandit (no underscore) used on that account  

the second point is that i don't have a youtube account under any name

third thing is you're a well known liar so its probably you who owns that account

you want to talk coincidence??

ok

i looked at this account and  the only videos on there are about the only things you know about me

im south african, so there are videos about south africans

i play paintball, so there are videos about paintball(i own a smart parts by the way)

im anti islam and lo and behold there are videos about islam

but no vidoes about any of the other stuff i use youtube for  

you need to try harder

And folks, if you believe that you will believe absolutely anything.

Oh, and the support for Israel.

Protest all you like Smelly, It's you 100 %

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:11 am

If you want to believe its me then go ahead, I not bothered enough to try change your mind

I'm just interested in why the other videos I watch on YouTube aren't shown, must be that coincidence you were talking about

Though you should take a step back and realise you're the one stalking me, stalking is not the hobby of a sane and healthy person

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:14 am

If you want to believe its me then go ahead, I not bothered enough to try change your mind

I'm just interested in why the other videos I watch on YouTube aren't shown, must be that coincidence you were talking about

Though you should take a step back and realise you're the one stalking me, stalking is not the hobby of a sane and healthy person

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:05 pm

When it comes to sane, I don't think you are much of a judge Smelly  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Sassy wrote:When it comes to sane, I don't think you are much of a judge Smelly  ::D:: 

im not the one obsessed with an anonymous internet person to the point where im stalking them and creating fake youtube accounts about them

very creepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:13 pm

'fake youtube accounts'  lol! lol! lol! 

Bless you Smelly, you are obviously very, very desperate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:49 pm

Sassy wrote:'fake youtube accounts'  lol! lol! lol! 

Bless you Smelly, you are obviously very, very desperate.

you're the one doing the stalking

you're the one making things up and then lying about having evidence to prove your fabrication

apparently a few words on the internet will not only hurt you they will send you off the edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Rolling Eyes Smile Smile Smile Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2