NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Israeli Teenagers Found Dead

2 posters

Go down

Missing Israeli Teenagers Found Dead Empty Missing Israeli Teenagers Found Dead

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:09 pm

30th June 2014

More follows...

Back to top Go down

Missing Israeli Teenagers Found Dead Empty Re: Missing Israeli Teenagers Found Dead

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Ben, could you remove this to the correct section please as BA is to thick to work it out for himself.

Back to top Go down

Missing Israeli Teenagers Found Dead Empty Re: Missing Israeli Teenagers Found Dead

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Sassy wrote:Ben, could you remove this to the correct section please as BA is to thick to work it out for himself.

Too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:12 pm

And move to the correct section...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:16 pm

Three Israeli teenagers whose disappearance sparked one of Israel’s biggest-ever manhunts were found dead – believed murdered – on Monday, raising fears of a fresh wave of violence in the Middle East’s most enduring conflict.
Israeli security sources confirmed that the bodies of Gilad Shaer and Naftali Fraenkel, both 16, and Eyal Yifrah, 19, had been found north of the West Bank city of Hebron, not far from where they were last seen on June 12.
The teenagers had apparently been shot soon after having been abducted while hitchhiking, the officials said

“They were under a pile of rocks, in an open field,” said Lieutenant-Colonel Peter Lerner, a military spokesman.
The Israeli army said in a statement that the bodies were undergoing forensic examination. The families of the three youngsters had been informed, it added.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10936365/Bodies-of-three-kidnapped-Israeli-teenagers-found-in-West-Bank.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:16 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:Ben, could you remove this to the correct section please as BA is to thick to work it out for himself.

Too!

"Too" means as well or in addition to, BA. Speak American or die, foreign scum.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:43 am

Palestinian Authority Arabs attacked the IDF humvee ambulance that carried the bodies of the three Israeli teens out of the PA Arab village of Halhul, north of Hevron.

The Arabs hurled rocks and paint at the ambulance, smashing its windshield and blinding the windows – as road terrorists have done in similar attacks on Highway 60 — but failed to cause the driver to lose control of his vehicle and crash with his precious passengers.

The boys’ bodies were found in a cave or pit, situated in an open field near the Judean village, located just north of Hevron.

The teens were kidnapped on June 12 while hitchhiking home from yeshiva for the Sabbath, and almost immediately murdered by the Arab terrorists who abducted them.

Israel Police raised its alert to the second highest level nationwide on Monday evening in the wake of the discovery of the bodies of the murdered teens.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/pa-arabs-attack-idf-ambulance-carrying-teens-bodies/2014/07/01/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:50 am

The bodies of Naftali Fraenkel, 16, Gil-ad Shaar, 16, and Eyal Yifrach, 19 have been found. Naftali was a US citizen.

The mother of one of the Hamas terrorists is proud of her son and open about their motives for this savage crime.

The mother of one of the Hamas kidnappers who the IDF has identified as being behind the June 12 abduction of three Israeli teens has spoken out, both denying his involvement yet saying if he is behind the abduction “I’ll be proud of him till my final day.”

“They’re throwing the guilt on him by accusing him of kidnapping. If he truly did it – I’ll be proud of him till my final day,” said the mother in a cold voice, reports the news channel.

Speaking from her home in Judea, the mother claimed that on the day of the kidnapping, Abu-Eisha told his wife he was going to work and could be late coming home.

“If he did the kidnapping I’ll be proud of him. I raised my children on the knees of the (Islamic) religion, they are religious guys, honest and clean-handed, and their goal is to bring the victory of Islam,” continued Abu-Eisha’s mother.

The victory of Islam, whether in Israel, Syria, Iraq, India, Nigeria and the US, depends on the murder of the innocent.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/mother-of-murderer-of-3-israel-teens-i-raised-my-children-on-the-knees-of-islam/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:10 am

Israeli police have found a body they believe may be that of a Palestinian teenager kidnapped in East Jerusalem.
A boy was seen being forced into a car in Beit Hanina early on Wednesday. Within hours, a body was discovered in a wood in Givat Shaul, to the west.
Israeli police were unable to confirm the motive, but Palestinian sources said it appeared to be a revenge attack for the murder of three Israeli teens.
Later, Palestinians clashed with Israeli police outside the boy's home.
The protesters threw stones at the officers, who reportedly responded by firing sound bombs and rubber bullets.
The killing comes a day after funerals were held in the West Bank for the three Jewish seminary students whose bodies were found near the city of Hebron on Monday, two-and-a-half weeks after they were abducted.
Thousands of people attended the ceremony in Modein, among them Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Shimon Peres.
Mr Netanyahu has vowed to strike at Hamas, the Palestinian Islamist group he holds responsible for their deaths. It denies any involvement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28124329

You see my point on retaliation violence by extremists, just more innocent people die, because extremists on both sides want the conflict to continue!.
It is time the both sets of people seek 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Good

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:53 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:Good

Hope its YOU next you bastard
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:54 pm

You see most rational people condemn any murders against innocent people except extremists of course, whether they be far left, far right, religious and smelly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Three Israeli teenagers whose disappearance sparked one of Israel’s biggest-ever manhunts were found dead – believed murdered – on Monday, raising fears of a fresh wave of violence in the Middle East’s most enduring conflict.
Israeli security sources confirmed that the bodies of Gilad Shaer and Naftali Fraenkel, both 16, and Eyal Yifrah, 19, had been found north of the West Bank city of Hebron, not far from where they were last seen on June 12.
The teenagers had apparently been shot soon after having been abducted while hitchhiking, the officials said

“They were under a pile of rocks, in an open field,” said Lieutenant-Colonel Peter Lerner, a military spokesman.
The Israeli army said in a statement that the bodies were undergoing forensic examination. The families of the three youngsters had been informed, it added.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10936365/Bodies-of-three-kidnapped-Israeli-teenagers-found-in-West-Bank.html

Terrible news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Didge wrote:

You see most rational people condemn any murders against innocent people except extremists of course, whether they be far left, far right, religious and smelly!

there are only extremists in Palestine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:00 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

there are only extremists in Palestine

Wow so you do not think ISIS are extremists or Boko Haram then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:31 pm

whilst I can understand the reasons why for this tit for tat...which is unlikely to have anything to do with the politicos of israel (more likely family or mates of the 3 originally killed) unfortunately an eye for an eye turns the whole world blind......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:33 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:whilst I can understand the reasons why for this tit for tat...which is unlikely to have anything to do with the politicos of israel (more likely family or mates of the 3 originally killed)  unfortunately an eye for an eye turns the whole world blind......

Agreed, hence my point both sides have those that seek to continue this conflict and do anything to stop anyn peace and reconciliation, and we carry out any means to do so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:45 pm

and yet didge...what does one do? Human nature and so on???
I mean, heaven forbid (and I mean that most sincerely) anything should happen...but what would YOU do if some nutter (of whatever group) blew up some of yours????

I know what I would do... Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:50 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:and yet didge...what does one do? Human nature and so on???
I mean, heaven forbid (and I mean that most sincerely) anything should happen...but what would YOU do if some nutter (of whatever group) blew up some of yours????

I know what I would do... Twisted Evil 

Well some have been killed in Ireland, in the times of the height of the IRA, one of my Uncles for example was in the RUC, even as a catholic and murdered for it and I have hated the IRA. Vengeance though achieves nothing and continues to create further violence, thus reconciliation is the way forward and that people are placed through the criminal justice system. As soon as you take things into your own hands, it breeds more violence!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Sorry to hear that didge...terrible business all in all...

could part of the problem be the "ciminal justice system" which, by and large does not deliver "justice"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:15 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Sorry to hear that didge...terrible business all in all...

could part of the problem be the "ciminal justice system" which, by and large does not deliver "justice"?

Nothing to do with the criminal justice system Victor, it has everything to do with Political ideologies and revenge, even worse unconnected revenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:34 pm

but isnt "revenge" MORE likely when the CJS fails in its job?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:53 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:but isnt "revenge" MORE likely when the CJS fails in its job?

If it was, more people would be taking revenge daily, the opposite in fact happens!

Back to top Go down

Missing Israeli Teenagers Found Dead Empty Israelis Get Revenge

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:19 pm

3rd July 2014

Welcome to our continuing coverage of the aftermath of the abduction and killing of three Israeli teenagers.

Here's a summary of the latest developments:

A Palestinian teenager from annexed East Jerusalem has been kidnapped and killed in a suspected act of revenge for the murder of the three Israeli youths. Israel's army radio said the youth was seen being forced into a car in the Arab eastern half of the city. His body was found several hours later early on Wednesday morning in another part of the city, the radio said, describing it as a "suspected revenge attack."

A recording of a mobile phone call apparently made to a police emergency number by one of three teenagers after they were kidnapped has been broadcast. In the phone call played on Israeli television a boy, identified by Israeli authorities as Gilad Shaar, says in a hushed voice: "They've kidnapped me".
Thousands of mourners took part in separate funeral services in three youths' home towns before joint funeral in Modiin. Speaking to the crowd of mourners, the Israel's prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu declared it a day of "national mourning".

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/02/isreali-and-palestinian-tensions-mount-after-revenge-killing-live-updates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Already covered in the correct section. You have now reached the stage of making yourself look a total wanker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:25 pm

Apologies.

I, like everybody else including Benji-boy only watch the scrolling thingymajig on the right hand side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:26 pm

Please, don't call me names for no reason though Sassy.

Let's move forward after PMGate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:26 pm

What has that got to do with posting in the correct section?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Sassy wrote:What has that got to do with posting in the correct section?

Oh, nothing.

But it explains why i didn't see that somebody else had posted the story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down