NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moan, moan, moan and thrice x 100 times more

3 posters

Go down

Moan, moan, moan and thrice x 100 times more Empty Moan, moan, moan and thrice x 100 times more

Post by gerber Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:18 pm

The blasted DVLA have just requested, no demanded from me

£ 20 to renew my driving licence.

I will be fined £1,000 for failing to do or hand my licence in and not drive any more.

When will all the foreign drivers be asked to pay some money ?

gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Moan, moan, moan and thrice x 100 times more Empty Re: Moan, moan, moan and thrice x 100 times more

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:22 pm

That's nothing - and I need to make a thread about this.

Bus lanes - how frigging dangerous are they???

I've been trapped a few times now - 2 lane roads, the inside one being a bus lane - you have the last 10 yards to move in to the left hand one to turn left - if there are 2 or 3 buses next to you, you can't get in, or if there's a lot of traffic (there usually is, the bus lanes being operated at rush-hour) you can't get in.

All for money!

Back to top Go down

Moan, moan, moan and thrice x 100 times more Empty Re: Moan, moan, moan and thrice x 100 times more

Post by gerber Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:35 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:That's nothing - and I need to make a thread about this.

I've been trapped a few times now - 2 lane roads, the inside one being a bus lane - you have the last 10 yards to move in to the left hand one to turn left - if there are 2 or 3 buses next to you, you can't get in, or if there's a lot of traffic (there usually is, the bus lanes being operated at rush-hour) you can't get in.

All for money!

Infuriating beyond belief, even more so when the number pf people are counted on the buses....... With the exception of the School buses most around here run on empty or one plus maybe two.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:59 pm

gerber wrote:

All for money!

Infuriating beyond belief, even more so when the number pf people are counted on the buses....... With the exception of the School buses most around here run on empty or one plus maybe two.

Yep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:09 pm

All for money!

Liverpool City Council have suspended all bus lanes. Its working well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:10 pm

NemsAgain wrote:

All for money!

I read that the other day.

B4st4rds!

They really are dangerous, and disgusting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:11 pm

gerber wrote:The blasted DVLA have just requested, no demanded from me

I will be fined £1,000 for failing to do or hand my licence in and not drive any more.

Did you upgrade to a photo licence Gerber???  I'm hanging onto my paper one for dear life Moan, moan, moan and thrice x 100 times more Car_214 lol! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:22 pm

darlink why so much moolah it be costing? when i switched over to the pretty pink plastic photo piece i think i only paid £4.

What did you do this time?????
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:09 pm

NemsAgain wrote:

All for money!

Yet another example of a Labour council benefitting Joe public rather than Hooray Henrys in ivory towers.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Cass wrote:

darlink why so much moolah it be costing? when i switched over to the pretty pink plastic photo piece i think i only paid £4.

After ten years it has to be renewed................. It has a date of issue...................... Mine was ten years ago when we moved and had to change address.............by law.

The cost of renewal is now £20............ per licence not per household as hubby also changed address on same day, strange though that might seem we both have to supply DVLA with £20............... £20 x 2 = £ 40.

When son moves out he will also have to pay.............. That I may pay for him as a plus to me and the food bill.......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:48 pm

gerber wrote:
Cass wrote:

After ten years it has to be renewed.................  It has a date of issue......................  Mine was ten years ago when we moved and had to change address.............by law.

The cost of renewal  is now £20............  per licence not per household as hubby also  changed address on same day, strange though that might seem we both have to supply DVLA with £20...............  £20 x 2 =  £ 40.

When son moves out he will also have to pay..............  That I may pay for him as a plus to me and the food bill.......

Holy cowabunga your are right (fer once)...I just dug mine out and saw it expires in July....dammit if I had known I would have renewed it for mum's address....poppy pants.

agree as the food bill but they always come back with dirty laundry and eat the entire contents of your fridge AND pantry dammit - you need to move when he goes and not leave a forwarding address.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Cass wrote:
gerber wrote:

After ten years it has to be renewed.................  It has a date of issue......................  Mine was ten years ago when we moved and had to change address.............by law.

The cost of renewal  is now £20............  per licence not per household as hubby also  changed address on same day, strange though that might seem we both have to supply DVLA with £20...............  £20 x 2 =  £ 40.

When son moves out he will also have to pay..............  That I may pay for him as a plus to me and the food bill.......

Holy cowabunga your are right (fer once)...I just dug mine out and saw it expires in July....dammit if I had known I would have renewed it for mum's address....poppy pants.

agree as the food bill but they always come back with dirty laundry and eat the entire contents of your fridge AND pantry dammit - you need to move when he goes and not leave a forwarding address.

Bull poops............. I am nearly always right.................. Never voted liebour in me life.......

One of his uni buddies - middle announced over dinner tonight is off to the Maldives to do a dissertation............. me is not living in this world. What dissertation can be studied at Butlins ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:03 pm

gerber wrote:
Cass wrote:

Bull poops.............  I am nearly always right..................  Never voted liebour in me life.......

One of his uni buddies - middle announced over dinner tonight is off to the Maldives to do a dissertation.............  me is not living in this world.  What dissertation can be studied at Butlins  ?

The capacity of the typical British person to down large amounts of alcohol before they get up and do the birdy song whilst eating a stick of rock and a bucket of chips at the same time and how this will effect petrol prices in outer Mongolia? Worth a shot.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:07 pm

Cass wrote:
gerber wrote:

Bull poops.............  I am nearly always right..................  Never voted liebour in me life.......

One of his uni buddies - middle announced over dinner tonight is off to the Maldives to do a dissertation.............  me is not living in this world.  What dissertation can be studied at Butlins  ?

The capacity of the typical British person to down large amounts of alcohol before they get up and do the birdy song whilst eating a stick of rock and a bucket of chips at the same time and how this will effect petrol prices in outer Mongolia? Worth a shot.

Nope......

We sing Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep......................... 'cause we are..........suffering from dementia and so things do have to be mentioned at least twice as we cost not alot and are always happy.....
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down