NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting picture now. My how times have changed.

4 posters

Go down

Interesting picture now.  My how times have changed.  Empty Interesting picture now. My how times have changed.

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:18 pm

Or have they? Wink Interesting picture now.  My how times have changed.  20200210
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Interesting picture now.  My how times have changed.  Empty Re: Interesting picture now. My how times have changed.

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:50 pm

Pictures like this paralyze the "left" and the "right". They don't know how to act, or who to attack. It no doubt makes them uncomfortable as it challenges their biases.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Interesting picture now.  My how times have changed.  Empty Re: Interesting picture now. My how times have changed.

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:29 am

Maddog wrote:Pictures like this paralyze the "left" and the "right". They don't know how to act, or who to attack. It no doubt makes them uncomfortable as it challenges their biases.

Cool

"Only in (modern day) Ahmerika"...

Aussie punters usually know how to abuse both 'sides', without favour or bias..

E.g. "Most politicians 'piss in the same pot' !"

"Q. How do you know when a politician is lying ?
A. Their lips are moving. "
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:53 pm

I can't see your lips, but I know your lying. I have noticed you making derogatory about me, namely: I support the EDL and the Other wankers. If you can prove this please print it, otherwise you Keyboard Warrior, FUCK OFF !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:02 am

nicko wrote: I can't see your lips, but I know your lying.   I have noticed you making derogatory about me, namely: I support the EDL and the Other wankers. If you can prove this please print it, otherwise you Keyboard Warrior,  FUCK OFF !

Rolling Eyes

How about you fuck off, you dopey old troll...

No coincidence that you were the only person nasty enough and silly enough to attempt to disrupt and disrail my bushfire thread last month..

Now we see you invading Maddog's thread with yet another of your empty threats against me -- while yet again not bothering to comment on the thread itself.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:21 am

Why do you feel so inferior wolfie , that you have to classy lady off posters like you do. Large Chip on Shoulder that is rarely knocked off on this Forum,because, as I said before your a protected species. By the way , I asked you to prove your post where I was accused of supporting the EDL and the BNP. You never answered, because your a LYING Wanker !

Last edited by nicko on Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed out word)
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:36 pm

What does "classy lady off posters" mean? Is that some sort of nuevo verb form? For an English nationalist, you sure don't support the language you were born into..

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:06 pm

It should read classy lady, satisfied ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:07 pm

Now some ones fucking with my post, for the second time it should read S.L.A.G. , satisfied ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down