NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al-Qaeda Martyrs Glorified In English Schools

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Al-Qaeda Martyrs Glorified In English Schools Empty Al-Qaeda Martyrs Glorified In English Schools

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:18 pm

9th March 2014

Do our government's know about this? If not - why the bloody hell not??!!

A school which was dubbed a 'Trojan horse' for jihad by Muslim extremists in a leaked document has been holding assemblies endorsing one of the most radical Muslim clerics in recent history.

Park View School in Birmingham, an 'outstanding' school which has been a national flagship school for the state system has been the centre of an alleged extremist plot to promote positive views on jihad.

A senior teacher at the academy, which also features almost 100 per cent Muslim students, has repeatedly endorsed radical terrorist icon Anwar al-Awlaki, one of the most important Al-Qaeda recruiters who was killed in a drone strike in 2011.

Thanks to the internet, Awlaki, who was in contact with the perpetrators of three major terrorism attacks, including the September 11 attacks, has influenced many potential terrorists even after his death, with supporters using DVDs of his sermons.

Six terrorists who were convicted last year in Birmingham were directly influenced by the teachings of Awlaki.

The teacher who has been promoting him still remains at a senior position in the school, and according to former staff, uses the schools facilities and technical staff to copy DVDs of Osama bin Laden.

According to a report in The Telegraph, the teacher allegedly used the term 'terrorist' when naming his mobile phone Bluetooth, and described non-muslims as 'kuffar' in assemblies, an insulting term.

In addition, the school organised an 'extended Islamic assembly' for older pupils with an extremist Muslim Sheikh.

In the assembly, Sheikh Shady al-Suleiman called for 'God to destroy the enemies of Islam' and 'give victory to all Muslims in Afghanistan and Chechnya'.

He also he called for 'victory to all the Mujahideen all over the world' and asked God to 'prepare us for the jihad'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2576961/Birmingham-school-dubbed-Trojan-Horse-Islamist-radicals-holds-assemblies-promoting-notorious-Al-Qaeda-recruitment-agent.html#ixzz2vViG9F4t

Back to top Go down

Al-Qaeda Martyrs Glorified In English Schools Empty Re: Al-Qaeda Martyrs Glorified In English Schools

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:53 am

I certainly hope they're pissing their panties over an unauthenticated document and one bad teacher.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Al-Qaeda Martyrs Glorified In English Schools Empty Re: Al-Qaeda Martyrs Glorified In English Schools

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:09 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I certainly hope they're pissing their panties over an unauthenticated document and one bad teacher.

Actually Ben, stories have been circulating in our news regarding teachers being pushed out by muslims for years. Unfortunately people like yourself shout racist and do their best to silence anybody bringing these matters to the attention of the UK population.

This is England:

Angry mums and dads were sent a letter by Littleton Green Community School, in Huntingdon, Staffordshire, warning their children would be considered racist if they did not go on the school trip.

The visit to Staffordshire University - for Year 4 and Year 6 pupils - had been arranged as part of the children's "cultural education" on November 27.

Headteacher Lynn Small wrote to parents and said if kids did not attend a "racial discrimination note" would be made on the pupil's records and would remain there for their school careers.

Al-Qaeda Martyrs Glorified In English Schools Articl39

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:13 am

Dear me, so one silly head Mistress is now the fault of Muslims now, when she herself made this silly proposal?

Yes Andy your intelligence is astounding how you now connect this to Muslims doing wrong with the letter from Mrs Small

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:15 am

They were only looking at religious artefacts, not partaking in any ceremonies etc.
Parents that keep kids away from something like that have got to be pretty stupid IMO.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:18 am

PhilDidge wrote:Dear me, so one silly head Mistress is now the fault of Muslims now, when she herself made this silly proposal?

Yes Andy your intelligence is astounding how you now connect this to Muslims doing wrong with the letter from Mrs Small

You're making assumptions as to my thoughts, as always didge.

Loony liberals are just as bad as extremists.

Half of our problems stem from loony liberals acting on things they don't need to. It's all to do with being as PC as possible, when there is no need for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:20 am

eddie wrote:They were only looking at religious artefacts, not partaking in any ceremonies etc.
Parents that keep kids away from something like that have got to be pretty stupid IMO.

I doubt any parent would.

The scary thing about that story is the fact that children would have had something kept on their record, to do with racism, apparently.

That's one letter we know about - if teachers and headteachers are openly doing this - what has been going on our childrens' records all these years?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:23 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:They were only looking at religious artefacts, not partaking in any ceremonies etc.

The scary thing about that story is the fact that children would have had something kept on their record, to do with racism, apparently.

That's one letter we know about - if teachers and headteachers are openly doing this - what has been going on our childrens' records all these years?

More delightful wisdom from Andy, no evidence anyone else has done this but now because of one Head Teacher, others must have done the same, abusrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:24 am

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

More delightful wisdom from Andy, no evidence anyone else has done this but now because of one Head Teacher, others must have done the same, abusrd

I really don't know what you're so upset about didge, but nobody said any other person must have done the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:29 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I really don't know what you're so upset about didge, but nobody said any other person must have done  the same.

Not upset about anything Andy, just pity you for the daft assumptions you hold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:57 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I certainly hope they're pissing their panties over an unauthenticated document and one bad teacher.
'Hear no evil, see no evil'. Notice the usual tactics; focus on one thing that could possiblly be disputed, and ignore the rest. So - what about this bit:

'In addition, the school organised an 'extended Islamic assembly' for older pupils with an extremist Muslim Sheikh. In the assembly, Sheikh Shady al-Suleiman called for 'God to destroy the enemies of Islam' and 'give victory to all Muslims in Afghanistan and Chechnya'.

Unauthenticated? One bad teacher? I don't think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:01 am

The problem with these things Tess, and everybody else, is, as you have said - they will always look at it as an individual thing - and will always dispute it, as anybody would.

We know, as genuine British citizens, that this isn't an isolated incident - it's been going on for years, and has been hushed up for years.

This is why I like to do my long-term threads - nobody could dispute how disgusting Beekeeper was (is) or that there does seem to be an incredible number of foreigners killing in the UK today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:01 am

It shouldn't have been in the papers, then the school could have been infiltrated and checked out.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:13 am

Heading off the usual "Daily Maill rubbish..." accusations, here's the story in better detail:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10685418/Extremists-and-the-Trojan-Horse-approach-in-state-schools.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:44 am

Tess. wrote:Heading off the usual "Daily Maill rubbish..." accusations, here's the story in better detail:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/10685418/Extremists-and-the-Trojan-Horse-approach-in-state-schools.html

Pretty much every story you see in the Daily Mail will be in all the other papers and on all websites too - it's just that everybody reads the Daily Mail, it being the most popular newspaper in the UK.

It's just a good excuse for some to cry and whinge.

I'm absolutely amazed and disgusted that some are trying to poo poo such an important story - do some people really not care about our children or the future of this country?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:12 am

Dear me Tess, Andrew Gilligan is known for his hostilities to Muslims.

The reality is this could just as well be a forgery made by those on the extreme right to stir up trouble and of course it could actually be Islamic radicals, though to be honest reading the letter seems far fetched to say the least, but it has certainly had the desired affect with countless people jumping on the story.

Best to wait to see what the investigation finds before jumping to many conclusions

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:46 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Tess. wrote:Heading off the usual "Daily Maill rubbish..." accusations, here's the story in better detail:

Pretty much every story you see in the Daily Mail will be in all the other papers and on all websites too - it's just that everybody reads the Daily Mail, it being the most popular newspaper in the UK.

It's just a good excuse for some to cry and whinge.

I'm absolutely amazed and disgusted that some are trying to poo poo such an important story - do some people really not care about our children or the future of this country?
The dailyfuckwit is the Koran of the right, it appeals to the base form of darkness in human emotions such as fear and loathing, the fact that it supported Hitler, supported the nazis and supported draft dodgers is a clear enough indication as to its treachery and fascist ideology.

I was fortunate enough to have been taught by some teachers who fought in WW2, my headmaster was a wounded tank commander and doubled for History, and we would get a chapter of some far off English expeditionary war, on how we beat Johnny Foreigner and made them British.

The history teacher he often replaced was a young graduate with an eye for the Ancient, modern and contemporary, an excellent world view on events, our English teacher brought us into the modern era with the likes of Barry Hines, George Orwell and Harper Lee.

The world we live in today is multicultural and schools should have some requirement to reflect and teach the reality of the world as it is today, I remember being ask why Churchill lost the post war election to the Labour Party by such a landslide?

Wars shape us, and terrorism is shaping us now, perhaps an understanding of a different culture and religions is beneficial to our children or do the RWhinge simply want a chorus of land of hope and glory?
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:51 am

There are also similar reports from the BBC and The Guardian.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:45 am

PhilDidge wrote:Dear me Tess, Andrew Gilligan is known for his hostilities to Muslims.

The reality is this could just as well be a forgery made by those on the extreme right to stir up trouble and of course it could actually be Islamic radicals, though to be honest reading the letter seems far fetched to say the least, but it has certainly had the desired affect with countless people jumping on the story.

Best to wait to see what the investigation finds before jumping to many conclusions  
What did I say! The original report was from the BBC. You saying the BBC are biased against muslims! Do me a favour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:46 am

Oh dear, somebody assumed wrongly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 am

Tess. wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Dear me Tess, Andrew Gilligan is known for his hostilities to Muslims.

What did I say!  The original report was from the BBC.  You saying the BBC are biased against muslims!  Do me a favour.

Yes the original report,. but anything written by Gilligan will have a heavy bias, do the reports match word for word?

No, and never claimed a bias from the BBC,so do read the articles eh Tess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:57 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Oh dear, somebody assumed wrongly.

Oh dear and shit stirring again, have you spent your weekend looking up the identity of people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:00 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Oh dear, somebody assumed wrongly.

Oh dear and shit stirring again, have you spent your weekend looking up the identity of people?

lol I'm pointing out that you assumed incorrectly.

The things you accuse others of on a daily basis, you yourself do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:01 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

lol I'm pointing out that you assumed incorrectly.

The things you accuse others of on a daily basis, you yourself do.

lol you pointed out wrong then son, because the articles do not match on many points, but I will alow you to see why, being as you think you are that clever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:07 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Tess. wrote:
What did I say!  The original report was from the BBC.  You saying the BBC are biased against muslims!  Do me a favour.

Yes the original report,. but anything written by Gilligan will have a heavy bias, do the reports match word for word?

Of course the articles don't match word for word FFS! But they make the same point and mention the same matters. Getting back to your usual twisting and diverting eh Didge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:32 pm

Tess. wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Of course the articles don't match word for word FFS!  But they make the same point and mention the same matters.  Getting back to your usual twisting and diverting eh Didge?

Do they, showing you have not read either then, as the telegraph goes onto make accusations within the schools themselves on assemblies ect, so no twisting just you and others are incapable of actually reading what you post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:46 pm

Refutation of Allegations in ‘Trojan Horse’

PRESS RELEASE 9th
March 2014
Over the past week there has been substantial coverage of an alleged Islamic plot to
take over state schools in Birmingham via the Academies Programme. This
ridiculous assertion is based entirely upon a leaked document nonsensically referred
to as ‘Operation Trojan Horse’. This press release is to address the baseless and
false assertions that have been made in this anonymous, unsigned and undated
document, the authenticity of which any decent and fair-minded person would
question and quite quickly conclude as a hoax.
The document is the basis of the many sensationalised and Islamophobic articles in
the media which seek to defame and vilify respectable individuals and institutions. As
one of the people named in this anonymous document by its fictitious author, I wish
to state that any reference to me is a malicious fabrication and completely untrue.

Please consider the following:

http://www.islamophobiawatch.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Refutation-of-Allegations-in-Trojan-Horse.pdf

Back to top Go down

Al-Qaeda Martyrs Glorified In English Schools Empty Proof Of Operation Trojan Horse

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:07 pm

10th March 2014

Al-Qaeda Martyrs Glorified In English Schools _7347810

The car crashed through two sets of railings at Springfield Primary School in Moseley and into the school office, said Birmingham City Council.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:43 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Refutation of Allegations in ‘Trojan Horse’

PRESS RELEASE 9th
March 2014
Over the past week there has been substantial coverage of an alleged Islamic plot to
ridiculous assertion is based entirely upon a leaked document nonsensically referred
to as ‘Operation Trojan Horse’. This press release is to address the baseless and
The document is the basis of the many sensationalised and Islamophobic articles in
the media which seek to defame and vilify respectable individuals and institutions. As
one of the people named in this anonymous document by its fictitious author, I wish
to state that any reference to me is a malicious fabrication and completely untrue.

http://www.islamophobiawatch.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Refutation-of-Allegations-in-Trojan-Horse.pdf
Really?!!! Yeah Didge we all believe Islamophobiawatch over the BBC, Telegraph, Mail etc.

Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

:-:cawg:-: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:45 pm

Tess. wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Refutation of Allegations in ‘Trojan Horse’

PRESS RELEASE 9th
March 2014

Really?!!!  Yeah Didge we all believe Islamophobiawatch over the BBC, Telegraph, Mail etc.

Clinton: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

:-:cawg:-: 

So people are not allowed to refute accusations labelled at them now?

I am showing his side of the story and makes some interesting points, which I guess you did not read

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:56 pm

In some schools, they have succeeded:

Al-Qaeda Martyrs Glorified In English Schools Trojan10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Actually Ben, stories have been circulating in our news regarding teachers being pushed out by muslims for years.  Unfortunately people like yourself shout racist and do their best to silence anybody bringing these matters to the attention of the UK population.

This is England:

Angry mums and dads were sent a letter by Littleton Green Community School, in Huntingdon, Staffordshire, warning their children would be considered racist if they did not go on the school trip.

The visit to Staffordshire University - for Year 4 and Year 6 pupils - had been arranged as part of the children's "cultural education" on November 27.

Headteacher Lynn Small wrote to parents and said if kids did not attend a "racial discrimination note" would be made on the pupil's records and would remain there for their school careers.

Al-Qaeda Martyrs Glorified In English Schools Articl39

Oh my God, a school is forcing children to learn?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Nobody was forcing anybody to do anything - what made you think they were?

What they were doing was threatening to shout RACIST at the children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:53 pm

I thought that letter was a joke at first.  Shocked 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I thought that letter was a joke at first.  Shocked 

Come to think of it, that image looks like a Photoshop in the first place.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:56 pm

If only, Ragga.

It really does make you wonder what teachers have been keeping on their records for little Timmy and Tracey, doesn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

It seems to be real. The headmistress had to retract some of it later on.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10468353/School-children-as-young-as-8-told-they-would-be-labelled-racist-for-missing-school-trip.html
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:57 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Nobody was forcing anybody to do anything - what made you think they were?

What they were doing was threatening to shout RACIST at the children.

Putting a note in your file is shouting at a kid, huh? Sounds just a BIT hypersensitive.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10468353/School-children-as-young-as-8-told-they-would-be-labelled-racist-for-missing-school-trip.html

So it never went into effect in the first place and people are STILL bawling about it? For fuck's sake!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So it never went into effect in the first place and people are STILL bawling about it? For fuck's sake!

The letter was sent, and some parents complained - quite rightly IMO. How absurd to threaten to accuse children of racial discrimination for not being allowed to go on a school outing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why are you focussing just on the silly letter - what about all the rest?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:34 pm

Tess. wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What "all the rest?" Someone wrote another letter alleging a conspiracy -- one which could have been written by BigAndy for all we know -- and a head teacher at one of the schools is a jerk.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tess. wrote:

What "all the rest?" Someone wrote another letter alleging a conspiracy -- one which could have been written by BigAndy for all we know -- and a head teacher at one of the schools is a jerk.

This "all the rest" :-

".... On November 28 last year, The Telegraph has learnt, Park View organised an “extended Islamic assembly” for its Year 10 and 11 pupils with Sheikh Shady al-Suleiman, an extremist preacher who has called on God to “destroy the enemies of Islam”. Al-Suleiman has also asked God to “give victory to the Muslims in Afghanistan and Chechnya,” to “give victory to all the Mujahideen all over the world” and to “prepare us for the jihad”.

Another teacher at the sister primary school controlled by Park View, Razwan Faraz, has defended his brother, Ahmed, a man dubbed the “terrorists’ favourite bookseller” whose Birmingham shop, now closed by police, distributed extremist literature to many involved in terror plots, including one of the 7/7 bombers. ..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:09 pm

Tess. wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

".... On November 28 last year, The Telegraph has learnt, Park View organised an “extended Islamic assembly” for its Year 10 and 11 pupils with Sheikh Shady al-Suleiman, an extremist preacher who has called on God to “destroy the enemies of Islam”. Al-Suleiman has also asked God to “give victory to the Muslims in Afghanistan and Chechnya,” to “give victory to all the Mujahideen all over the world” and to “prepare us for the jihad”.

Another teacher at the sister primary school controlled by Park View, Razwan Faraz, has defended his brother, Ahmed, a man dubbed the “terrorists’ favourite bookseller” whose Birmingham shop, now closed by police, distributed extremist literature to many involved in terror plots, including one of the 7/7 bombers. ..."

You mean so the Telegraph claims Tess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:37 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Tess. wrote:

You seriously suggesting the Telegraph would lay itself open to libel claims by printing this if it weren't true?!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Tess. wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Tess. wrote:

We don't know if any of that is actually true, though. The paper is printing allegations. Do they have a recording of the event? Frankly I would need a lot more than hearsay to convince me that some school threw a "Jihad Day" event ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:29 pm

Sheikh Shady and Baron BigAndy.

Yes, I remember it well  Laughing 

That were a reet good day out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Tess. wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You seriously suggesting the Telegraph would lay itself open to libel claims by printing this if it weren't true?!!

lol you think it has not before, behave Tess, that is silly

You want me to show you where Andrew Gilligan has been caught with his pants down before?

Seriously, this are claims, unsubstantiated ones, if proven true, then I shall condemn, of which I am yet to see evidence to back these claims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Didge at his usual tricks it seems.

quoting "islamophobe watch as an unbiased source to support his, liberalist appeasement of these people. Still what do you expect the liberalists have a long history of appeasement....Neville "peace in our times" Chamberlin (Yes I know he was a conservative....but still a liberalist ......as opposed to a liberal)
Even Ben is at it ...every word appeasement....we mustnt do/say anything to upset these folks must we.....

We know for a FACT that a certain significant minority is out to do us harm, even, if possible make us bow our knee to their warped interpretation of a man in the sky myth....
We know they are up to subtle as well as overt tricks, as evidenced above, and only refuted by the biggest appeasement society going...islamophobewatch.....which evidence is NO evidence.

ALL THE WHILE the majority of these people DO NOTHING, in fact from my personal experience they approve....

NOW...do we know what or who this significant minority is?
short answer is, apart from a few "big players" we dont

SO....
whats the answer....

either we do something that could be regarded as "not nice"...I.E bang a brake on ANY further immigration from by these people and then permanently re-export a good number of the rest

wipe out the faith school system and make ALL faiths temples and organisations pay tax (they dont atm)

OR there is another option...which WILL happen if something isnt done to curb this, and especially curb the idiotic PC response of the liberalist...like that insane headmistress... (another "good" liberalist" who's battle cry is racist racist, and whos intent to label children thus for NO GOOD REASON is their modus operandi...I.E BLACKMAIL)

I dont want to think about that, it is too terrible to contemplate.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:36 am

Never laughed at so much bullshit from Victor in my life, who now makes more accusations and has nothing to back them up, a true case of someone not being objectionable and taking the view it must be true when all this site did was post a response from one of the people accused which clearly he did not read showing by his poor response.

Yes there is a minority out to do us harm, but does that also mean that a letter circulated has any backing to its claims, of which again there is no evidence forthcoming.

So Victor places fear as his evidence to hound and associate many innocent people because he is unsure who the real culprits are and makes himself no better than the idiots who classed the Irish is all culpable back in the troubles with the IRA. That is the limitations of a frightened child who does not care who and what he does which with his choices would even cause greater problems, because he never thought them through in the first place.

Now again if after the investigation this is found to be true I will rightly condemn those trying to undermine our society and criminal action is needed, but to go off nothing and immediately cast as guilty is as stupid as the reply from Victor who's only defense is that the site is biased. Also his first option has echo's of what happened to the Jews, yet I doubt he is bright enough to see that.

Utterly pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next