NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Terrifying Stories Coming From English "Muslim" Schools

2 posters

Go down

More Terrifying Stories Coming From English "Muslim" Schools Empty More Terrifying Stories Coming From English "Muslim" Schools

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:38 am

14th July 2014

Please discuss.

Teachers at a Muslim faith primary have allegedly referred to clapping hands as ‘Satanic’ - and had discussions about whether music in school might be un-Islamic.

Footage was obtained for a Channel 4 documentary at The Olive School - a Muslim faith primary for 600 pupils in Blackburn, run by the Tauheedul Islam Faith, Education and Community Trust.

It is also claimed that footage shows staff talking about how ties could be turned into snakes and that gay people should be stoned to death. The Trust has labelled the discussions as ‘staff room gossip’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2690349/Gay-people-stoned-death-Staff-room-gossip-Muslim-school-overheard-TV.html#ixzz37QURoetF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

More Terrifying Stories Coming From English "Muslim" Schools Empty Re: More Terrifying Stories Coming From English "Muslim" Schools

Post by eddie Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:43 am

I would think that any school and any religion would love to have music - ok I can understand some schools not liking rap music about guns for instance, but I'm not getting the "music is evil" aspect?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

More Terrifying Stories Coming From English "Muslim" Schools Empty Re: More Terrifying Stories Coming From English "Muslim" Schools

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:45 am

eddie wrote:I would think that any school and any religion would love to have music - ok I can understand some schools not liking rap music about guns for instance, but I'm not getting the "music is evil" aspect?

Most Muslim websites and forums discuss this issue quite a lot eddie - the question "is music un-islamic?"

It's obviously quite a big issue with some.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:00 am

ALLEGEDELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:22 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:ALLEGEDELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite right BigM.

I'll make sure the forum discusses this in more depth after the programme has aired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:24 am

and yet nothing will be done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:25 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:ALLEGEDELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that because Muslims are well known for being reasonable and rational??

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:37 am

I just don't see how?
What about instrumentals?  scratch 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:46 am

Now, clearly in England music is ok - i think every person living here knows that.

Therefore, to ask the question, speak about it or enforce a different belief in an English school is worrying, wouldn't you agree?

India's Grand Mufti seen enjoying concert after declaring music 'un-Islamic'

The Grand Mufti of Kashmir has been accused of hypocrisy after he was captured on film enjoying a concert months after he issued a fatwa declaring music un-Islamic.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/10207299/Indias-Grand-Mufti-seen-enjoying-concert-after-declaring-music-un-Islamic.html

http://islamqa.info/en/5000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down