NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools

4 posters

Go down

Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools Empty Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:01 pm

27th April 2014

The truth is trickling out - why oh why didn't you all listen to me!!!!!!!!!!

The alleged ringleader of the Trojan Horse plot wrote a detailed blueprint for the radical “Islamisation” of secular state schools which closely resembles what appears to be happening in Birmingham.

Tahir Alam, chairman of governors at Park View school in the city, called for “girls [to] be covered except for their hands and faces”, advocated gender segregation in some school activities, and attacked a “multicultural approach” to collective worship.

He described how state schools must be changed to “take account of Muslim sensitivities and sensibilities with respect to sexual morality” with “girlfriend/boyfriend as well as homosexual relationships” treated as “not acceptable practices according to Islamic teachings”.

The disclosure comes as teachers at Park View said a boy and a girl in their GCSE year have been suspended after being spotted holding hands, only weeks before they were due to take their exams. “They have done this to quite a few students in Year 11,” said one member of staff. “That they should continue with it, even with all the scrutiny we are under, just beggars belief.”

It can also be disclosed that as recently as this month, one part of the Department for Education was proposing to give Mr Alam’s Park View Education Trust another Birmingham school to run – even as another part of the department was mounting emergency inspections of the three it runs already.

A spreadsheet, dated April 2014, on the DfE website says Park View has received “ministerial approval in principle” to take over al-Furqan, a failing faith primary school in Tyseley, converting it into an academy with a “proposed opening date” of June 1. A DfE spokesman said that the deal had now been cancelled.

The so-called Trojan Horse plot involves the alleged takeover of secular state schools and the removal of secular head teachers in Birmingham by radical Muslim staff and governors. Five non-Muslim heads have left their posts in a tiny area of the city over the past six months. Twenty-five Birmingham schools are being investigated by the council and 18 have already been inspected by Ofsted of which at least six, including Park View, will be rated “inadequate” for leadership and management.

A separate inspection report by the DfE, leaked to The Telegraph, found that girls at Park View were made to sit at the back of the class, GCSE syllabuses were “restricted to comply with a conservative Islamic teaching” and an extremist preacher was invited to speak to children.

In his 72-page document, published by the Muslim Council of Britain in 2007, Mr Alam and his co-author, Muhammad Abdul Bari, attacked many state schools for not being “receptive of legitimate and reas-onable requests made by Mus-lim parents and pupils in relation to their faith-based aspirations and concerns.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10790441/Guide-to-school-Islamisation-by-ringleader-of-Trojan-Horse-plot.html

Back to top Go down

Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools Empty Re: Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Vote UKIP.

And for gods sake - investigate every school with a Muslim pupil, a Muslim teacher or a Muslim governor.

Yes you can try and silence me Ben, but you will not win and neither will your Muslim friends!

Back to top Go down

Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools Empty Re: Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:25 pm

What's a m uslim?

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:31 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:What's a m uslim?

He doesn't like to spell Muslim with a capital M.

Ben was getting pissed off with him, and must of put a filter on Muslim.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Catman wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:What's a m uslim?

How friigin childish can you get?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:41 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:

I know! I'm sure Ben will alter it again when he comes on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:55 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Vote UKIP.

And for gods sake - investigate every school with a m uslim pupil, a m uslim teacher or a m uslim governor.

Yes you can try and silence me Ben, but you will not win and neither will your m uslim friends!

I agree if this - as purported - is going on in Birmingham it should be stopped, and those responsible held to account.

But to use allegations about teachers in one town as a pretext to call for an investigation into every Muslim child seems totally extremist to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:19 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Catman wrote:

I know - doesn't matter does it, seriously eh?

I mean, nobody cries when people put Ukip, ukip or anything else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:20 pm

lovedust wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Vote UKIP.

And for gods sake - investigate every school with a m  uslim pupil, a m  uslim teacher or a m  uslim governor.

Yes you can try and silence me Ben, but you will not win and neither will your m  uslim friends!

I agree if this - as purported - is going on in Birmingham it should be stopped, and those responsible held to account.

But to use allegations about teachers in one town as a pretext to call for an investigation into every Muslim child seems totally extremist to me.

So true lovedust - they are decent people, but the protectors of our society are EXTREMISTS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:02 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
lovedust wrote:

So true lovedust - they are decent people, but the protectors of our society are EXTREMISTS!

*groan*

In what way does the presence of children who subscribe to the Muslim faith in schools constitute such a threat that "our society" needs to be "protected" from them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:08 pm

lovedust - may I ask where you live and where you're from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:13 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:lovedust - may I ask where you live and where you're from?

I'd rather not give out details of where I live if that's ok. I'm not Muslim, if you were wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:16 pm

lovedust wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:lovedust - may I ask where you live and where you're from?

I'd rather not give out details of where I live if that's ok. I'm not Muslim, if you were wondering.

No, was more interested in where you lived - county? Country?

Not asking for an invite for tea and crumpets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
lovedust wrote:

No, was more interested in where you lived - county? Country?

I shall withhold the county name, but England is the very country of my habitation.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:04 pm

Well that was a nice attempt to hijack the thread and talk about your favourite subject (ME), but let's carry on the serious stuff:

They described how Muslim governors could be activated to press the “views and aspirations of Muslim parents and the local community” on reluctant schools.

Among the “aspirations and concerns” for schools were that they should not teach “potentially harmful forms of music” which “promote immoral behaviour” or include “unethical and un-Islamic lyrics”.

Schools should also avoid teaching any art involving “three-dimensional imagery of humans”, the document says, and should ban any play that involves “physical contact between males and females”, “girls dressing as boys or vice versa” or any play “associated with celebrating aspects of other religions”.

Mr Alam’s document says that aspects of the National Curriculum, such as dance, should be ignored as “not consistent with the Islamic requirements for modesty”. It adds that “dance performances before a mixed-gender audience may be objectionable”.

Schools should “try to avoid scheduling swimming lessons during Ramadan”, the document says, to avoid Muslim pupils accidentally swallowing water and breaking their fast. “School balls, discos and fashion shows that might inadvertently exclude pupils from the Islamic faith background” should be avoided, it adds.

Further evidence has emerged of radicalisation at Park View. Speaking to The Telegraph, a former member of staff said that a “member of staff” at the school last year put up posters in the corridors with the message: “If you do not pray, you are worse than a kafir” an insulting term for non-Muslims. “Those were the exact words”, the former staff member said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:53 pm

Don't get me wrong Andy - what's alleged to be going on in Birmingham needs to be investigated straightaway.

I'm still wondering how you make the logical leap to claiming that *every* school with a Muslim pupil warrants investigation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:16 am

lovedust wrote:
Don't get me wrong Andy - what's alleged to be going on in Birmingham needs to be investigated straightaway.

I'm still wondering how you make the logical leap to claiming that *every* school with a Muslim pupil warrants investigation?

To make the investigation "complete".

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:46 am

lovedust wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
lovedust wrote:

No, was more interested in where you lived - county?  Country?

I shall withhold the county name, but England is the very country of my habitation.

How terrible that must be for you  Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:58 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
lovedust wrote:

The Investigation is done The English are Cowards, a Fear driven simple minded people, their culture and life style is obsolete and has no place in the Modern World. I can say this because Every Englishman must be as cowardly as Lil Andy, Just like All Muslims need to be investigated because One Muslim is found to be an extremist.

We should declare England 'Terra Nullius' Since it is only home to a very Primitive culture, let others take it. we Know the English would not hesitate if the shoe was on the other foot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_nullius

Or is English Fear caused by the belief that Other Cultures are as EVIL as your own? Most cultures merge with the host nation they are not like the English that Actively Destroy the native Culture of Every nation they inhabit.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:38 am

veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:
lovedust wrote:

The Investigation is done The English are Cowards, a Fear driven simple minded people, their culture and life style is obsolete and has no place in the Modern World. I can say this because Every Englishman must be as cowardly as Lil Andy, Just like All Muslims need to be investigated because One Muslim is found to be an extremist.

We should declare England 'Terra Nullius' Since it is only home to a very Primitive culture, let others take it. we Know the English would not hesitate if the shoe was on the other foot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_nullius

Or is English Fear caused by the belief that Other Cultures are as EVIL as your own? Most cultures merge with the host nation they are not like the English that Actively Destroy the native Culture of Every nation they inhabit.

It's like I've said before, if every Muslim-inhabited place is to be investigated because some of them are terrorists, every Englishman-inhabited place is to be investigated because some of them are pedophiles. What's fair is fair Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:19 am

And how long have you two been living in England, veya and Benji?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:59 am

BigAndy9 wrote:And how long have you two been living in England, veya and Benji?

no we don't live a monocultural relic of a bygone era  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
that's the point Andy we are already on the otherside of the Multicultural change and can confirm the grass is indeed greener over here  pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat 

So what is it your scared of ? Change ?
confused 
well, as pretty much every culture in the world can attest to you don't get a choice you either adapt and deal with it or you get increasingly marginalized until your one of those cultures that used to be in nation geographic  Wink Wink Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:19 am

veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:And how long have you two been living in England, veya and Benji?

no we don't live a monocultural relic of a bygone era  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
that's the point Andy we are already on the otherside of the Multicultural change and can confirm the grass is indeed greener over here  pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat 

confused 
well, as pretty much every culture in the world can attest to you don't get a choice you either adapt and deal with it or you get increasingly marginalized until your one of those cultures that used to be in nation geographic  Wink Wink Wink 

And how big is Australia compared to England Veya? That's the bit you don't get - the place is getting like that picture I posted of Chinese in Hong Kong living in cages. Fine to wave hello to your neighbours across a large leafy street, but when you're cramped like sardines wedged under someone's armpit on the London Underground, or waiting in a bus queue only to be jumped on and nearly run down by a horde of unruly black schoolkids like I was the last time I visited London, it's a whole different kettle of fish!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:15 am

@tess
except were does everyone live  Rolling Eyes  The Sydney basin...
you have the misconception that we are spread out we are not, along the coast there are small towns that survive on tourism and a small local economy but the vast majority of people like in few major cities, the inland is desert and what is not desert is farms which is a large part of our national economy. But you don't need many people to run a farm (and they are the size of small nations, we did in the laborer with technology) so if you want a job you need to be in one of the major cities.
And the Mines(the other major employer out side of the city) tend to be in places people do not want to live due to the harsh environment but they get paid a lot so they can afford to buy anywhere thus putting even more pressure on Sydney housing, Rent in Sydney is Higher than London. Australia's issue is not space but water there in almost no inland fresh water a couple of rivers go down the east coast along the mountain(big hills) range. And you will see Me and Lone wolf saying if we could get water to a desert site we could build a new big city and take more immigrants (with out losing the farm land)... I'd vote for it  Smile  but we too have a right wing, that prefers to blame someone else than seek solutions.

And you were robbed that's unlucky Most Black people wont rob you Unless of course England's Hate for them is so obvious that the do feel it and don't see you as One of them any more than you see them as one of you, not very good community then. A good host makes a guest feel welcome and Ukip is all for doing the exact opposite of that, so obviously the guests behave poorly when they are treated poorly.

And So what about some Equivalent of homeless people in Hong Kong?
as many are like this
Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools M_493556688207
and some are like this
Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools %D0%98%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8C%D0%B5%D1%80-%D0%B2-%D1%8F%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC-%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B5-17

Look at Japan more people than you per square kilometer and loses more to volcanoes and stuff.

the ultimate crux of it is you can't afford to keep it, your wealth per capita has dropped and the divide between rich and poor has gotten greater. And you have no strong industries. You have made the Deal with EU which may not be the best (since the rest of Europe is lazy sods too) but geographically what are you going to do? the UK broke the commonwealth when you signed into the European community (pre EU, 1993) that meant that other commonwealth nations have had to go make new trade partners (and we happen to have made better ones tongue )  too late now, we don't want back in and your not strong enough to make us anymore  pirat  pirat  pirat  I think most Aussie Businesses heard about the European community and thought 'fuck in 5-10 years Europe will act like a single nation' meaning we would be on our own so they all went and made new contacts in the emerging markets in the middle east and Asia.  
:::grouch::  :::grouch::  :::grouch::  and that was back in 1993 so 21 years on and you are still arguing about it  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  well we vastly underestimated English/European Inefficiency  tongue  tongue  tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:20 am

veya_victaous wrote:

confused 

But Australia and the USA are the opposite of England - they have strict rules on who comes, goes and works there.

That's all the people of England want.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:35 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

confused 

But Australia and the USA are the opposite of England - they have strict rules on who comes, goes and works there.

we don't have rules on who travels between Queensland and New South Wales.  tongue  Just accept Europe is basically one Nation already.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:39 am

veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

we don't have rules on who travels between Queensland and New South Wales.  tongue  Just accept Europe is basically one Nation already.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Aha, oh dear veya, it's finally hit home has it, so you have to come out with something silly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:42 am

@ Veya

This bit of your reply: "I think most Aussie Businesses heard about the European community and thought 'fuck in 5-10 years Europe will act like a single nation' meaning we would be on our own so they all went and made new contacts in the emerging markets in the middle east and Asia." - is EXACTLY what UKIP's about!!! We don't want to be part of a corrupt over-beaurocratic State that'll never succeed, but to make new contacts in those same emerging markets!

p.s. Off topic, but when you mentioned that most of the interior of Australia's desert - I always wondered about that. It's not as if it's on the equator, so why is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:50 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Aha, oh dear veya, it's finally hit home has it, so you have to come out with something silly?

NO I AM SERIOUS
If You want to keep being a big dog you need to Join together to compete with the new big dogs (China and India) which are growing and look like they will be the biggest yet.

Australia accepts it's place as a Vassal State, but you don't want to do that either  : Rolling Eyes   so whats it gonna be  Suspect  third world poverty ? pale 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

NO I AM SERIOUS
If You want to keep being a big dog you need to Join together to compete with the new big dogs (China and India) which are growing and look like they will be the biggest yet.

Australia accepts it's place as a Vassal State, but you don't want to do that either  : Rolling Eyes   so whats it gonna be  Suspect  third world poverty ? pale 

Third world poverty?

Oh god no, we definitely don't want that - we all want to live like Chinese and Indian families.

Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools Untitl24

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Tesstacious wrote:@ Veya

This bit of your reply:  "I think most Aussie Businesses heard about the European community and thought 'fuck in 5-10 years Europe will act like a single nation' meaning we would be on our own so they all went and made new contacts in the emerging markets in the middle east and Asia." - is EXACTLY what UKIP's about!!!  We don't want to be part of a corrupt over-beaurocratic State that'll never succeed, but to make new contacts in those same emerging markets!

p.s.  Off topic, but when you mentioned that most of the interior of Australia's desert - I always wondered about that.  It's not as if it's on the equator, so why is that?

giant low pressure system sends all the moister away  Neutral the inland is actually below sea levels and about 5-15,000 years ago was an inland sea (similar to the Mediterranean) but the sea level dropped and it got separated from the oceans (so like the dead sea will be in another thousand years or so), there is a place in the northwest of Australia where the tidal zone stretches dozens of km but doesn't quite get over the 'peak', it will be interesting if the sea levels do rise the say about 3 meters and we might see it start to fill up again   :.3chuthluL/: :.3chuthluL/: :.3chuthluL/: :.3chuthluL/: 

And NO Leave our Markets Alone  ::pntyswrd::  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Besides I don't think you can actually compete with any of our exports, we do different stuff and China will deal with us over the USA or even Japan  ::lovebanan:: ::lovebanan:: ::lovebanan::   Ex-Prime Minister Paul Keating who is still regarded as one of the biggest assholes of all time in Aussie politics was Blessed with Magnificent Foresight, He said to China back in the 80's when no one would deal with communists "we want to trade with you, we can see that one day you will be the strongest" and they have rewarded us for our faith in them (plus keeping their Factories fed  Wink  )

Last edited by veya_victaous on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:09 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

NO I AM SERIOUS

Third world poverty?

Oh god no, we definitely don't want that - we all want to live like Chinese and Indian families.

Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools Untitl24

You fail to see they are improving adapting and growing
Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools Marine%20Drive
Man In Charge Of Muslim Schools Wrote 72 Page Document On How To Islamise Schools Skyline-Of-The-Mumbai-City-India-During-Day-Time

But its cool Cool  Sit on your hands and don't Change keep your culture pure..... that way my Aussie Grand-kids can stop teasing Englishmen and start donating to their famine drives and taking them in as refugees instead  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Keep in mind our relationship with China is not equal  Neutral  IF we try and bring up human rights or Tibet they tell us to shush and we whisper "ok, sorry, i wont bring it up again"

Like I said we accept being a Vassal Nation, so far China is our 3rd Master and we are still in the transition from the USA but we are too far committed now to turn back. So far China has been the Best for us, the USA wasn't too bad but they wanted to dominate our (and everyone else) culture with their own 'media'. England Literally whipped the skin off our backs so it takes place as the worst of our masters so far  Wink 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:25 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
lovedust wrote:

But the grounds for investigating the teachers in question are that there's reason to believe they've engaged in wrongdoing; exposing innocent kids to hate preaching for example.

In what way has every Muslim child engaged in activity which would reasonably raise a suspicion of wrongdoing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Andy, Andy, give me your answer dooooooo

lovedust wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

But the grounds for investigating the teachers in question are that there's reason to believe they've engaged in wrongdoing; exposing innocent kids to hate preaching for example.

In what way has every Muslim child engaged in activity which would reasonably raise a suspicion of wrongdoing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:44 pm

3:25PM BST 02 May 2014

Head teachers today raised "serious concerns" for the first time over an alleged plot to spread Islamic principles in the state education system as it emerged that an official investigation has spread to more schools.

The National Association of Head Teachers said it had found "concerted efforts" to infiltrate a series of its members' schools in Birmingham.

In a statement, the union said attempts had been made to "alter their character in line with the Islamic faith", including sidelining parts of the curriculum and attempting to influence the appointment of Muslim staff.

Russell Hobby, the general secretary, also warned that the action was unlikely to be "limited to Birmingham" and may have spread to other areas, adding: "I think it is connected into the large cities around the country."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10804289/Head-teachers-raise-serious-concerns-over-Islamic-school-take-over.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Maybe the schools are catering for demand, eh Tesstacious?

cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 5:57 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Maybe the schools are catering for demand, eh Tesstacious?

cheers 

Erm... you seem to be dodging my question Andy? What has every Muslim child in Britain done that's so bad you're calling for each one of them to be investigated?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 6:01 pm

lovedust wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Maybe the schools are catering for demand, eh Tesstacious?

cheers 

Erm... you seem to be dodging my question Andy? What has every Muslim child in Britain done that's so bad you're calling for each one of them to be investigated?[/quot

You can't be too careful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 9:23 pm

Shady wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Erm... you seem to be dodging my question Andy? What has every Muslim child in Britain done that's so bad you're calling for each one of them to be investigated?[/quot

You can't be too careful.

Someone who calls for a whole demographic of innocent kids to be investigated on suspicion of wrongdoing despite having no evidence of such would appear to not be being careful enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down