NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia

+3
eddie
Tommy Monk
Fuzzy Zack
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia Empty Re: Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:47 pm

While we have an epidemic of Paki Muslim child sex abusers here in UK...

As well as an epidemic of other foreign criminals here after being allowed entry to our country without proper criminal checks being carried out...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia Empty Re: Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia

Post by eddie Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:50 pm

Oh hush Tommy! Whatever! Schools should screen all would-be teachers. It's just common sense.

and.....just putting this out there....

Are there more white paedophiles IN ENGLAND than non-White?
You rarely see a black paedophile.

Just a thought.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:53 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:While we have an epidemic of Paki Muslim child sex abusers here in UK...

As well as an epidemic of other foreign criminals here after being allowed entry to our country without proper criminal checks being carried out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:While we have an epidemic of Paki Muslim child sex abusers here in UK...

How many British Pakistani people have been convicted of pedophilia-related charges? I'd like to know exactly what makes this an "epidemic" (i.e. typical right-wing hyperbole).
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:21 pm

Im glad that schools are screening for perverts.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

How many British Pakistani people have been convicted of pedophilia-related charges? I'd like to know exactly what makes this an "epidemic" (i.e. typical right-wing hyperbole).

You'd have to look for a UK crime stats website if that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:58 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

95 percent of convicted paedos are white

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Link please or fuck off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:11 pm

Shady wrote:
Didge wrote:

Link please or fuck off.

Wipe your mouth after speaking shatty, you are spreading shit everywhere

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/child-sex-grooming-the-asian-question-7729068.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Didge wrote:
Shady wrote:

Link please or fuck off.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/child-sex-grooming-the-asian-question-7729068.html

Everyone knows that the information contained in that link has been checked & proven to be unreliable.

Correct link with correct information please....Or don't bother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:17 pm

Shady wrote:
Didge wrote:

Everyone knows that the information contained in that link has been checked & proven to be unreliable.

Correct link with correct information please....Or don't bother.

Which further proves my point you are ignorant

Go away you pathetic little boy and go and have your dinner, then its bed time for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:22 pm

Not defensive, just 'highlighting'...

And Ben, you seem to have forgotten about the huge numbers of Paki Muslim child rape gangs that have been operating throughout the UK over the last 15-20 years... maybe you should refresh your memory a little by having a look at the 'Professor Jay' report that looked into the goings on in just ONE TOWN in UK... then you need to remember that the same sort of thing has also been known to be going on throughout the country too...

And of course proper checks should be being made on anyone working with children, vulnerable people, and positions of trust!

As it is also necessary for our border controls to be carrying out proper checks to prevent known criminals from being allowed into our country... sadly these checks are not being made sufficiently enough.

Eddie... from another place...

Contrary to popular lies, most are black.

Pedophilia and child molestation is rife in the black community and I will use this thread to PROVE that. Every source you find that says "most pedophiles are White" is PROPAGANDA to promote race relations on the basis that blacks really aren't that bad. Fact is blacks are not only bad, but inherently EVIL. Blacks are only 13% of the population in America, yet as I'm about to prove, they sure do commit an obscene amount of child rape.

South Africa: The "Child Rape Capital" of the World
[link to iluvsa.blogspot.ch]

Child-rape epidemic in South Africa
[link to www.wnd.com]

Baby rapes shock South Africa
[link to news.bbc.co.uk]

Child rape 'epidemic' in Zimbabwe
[link to www.newnation.vg]

Child rape escalating in South Africa
[link to www.abc.net.au]

961 Child Rapes A Day In South Africa
[link to www.rense.com]

CHILD RAPE - A Cry From Africa
[link to www.rockofafrica.org]

Click here for over 100 pages of PROOF that most pedophiles are BLACK:

[link to downloadpolitics.com]

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2108691/pg1?disclaimer=1
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Good to see complacency from the same moderator on racism where she even posted to this very comment..

Or more to the point easily compremised again for her childish antics

On that note I shall leave her to sulk further

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not defensive, just 'highlighting'...

And Ben, you seem to have forgotten about the huge numbers of Paki Muslim child rape gangs that have been operating throughout the UK over the last 15-20 years... maybe you should refresh your memory a little by having a look at the 'Professor Jay' report that looked into the goings on in just ONE TOWN in UK... then you need to remember that the same sort of thing has also been known to be going on throughout the country too...

And of course proper checks should be being made on anyone working with children, vulnerable people, and positions of trust!

As it is also necessary for our border controls to be carrying out proper checks to prevent known criminals from being allowed into our country... sadly these checks are not being made sufficiently enough.

Eddie... from another place...

Contrary to popular lies, most are black.

Pedophilia and child molestation is rife in the black community and I will use this thread to PROVE that. Every source you find that says "most pedophiles are White" is PROPAGANDA to promote race relations on the basis that blacks really aren't that bad. Fact is blacks are not only bad, but inherently EVIL. Blacks are only 13% of the population in America, yet as I'm about to prove, they sure do commit an obscene amount of child rape.

South Africa: The "Child Rape Capital" of the World
[link to iluvsa.blogspot.ch]

Child-rape epidemic in South Africa
[link to www.wnd.com]

Baby rapes shock South Africa
[link to news.bbc.co.uk]

Child rape 'epidemic' in Zimbabwe
[link to www.newnation.vg]

Child rape escalating in South Africa
[link to www.abc.net.au]

961 Child Rapes A Day In South Africa
[link to www.rense.com]

CHILD RAPE - A Cry From Africa
[link to www.rockofafrica.org]

Click here for over 100 pages of PROOF that most pedophiles are BLACK:

[link to downloadpolitics.com]

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2108691/pg1?disclaimer=1
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:31 pm

Didge wrote:

Good to see complacency from the same moderator on racism where she even posted to this very comment..

And we're off!!  Rolling Eyes

Didn't you say that calling Irn a "Jock twat" was not racist?
But Tommy shortening the word Pakistani, is racist?

So....none of you are being racist or you both are?
Waddya think Didge?

In your own time. lol!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:49 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:There have been errors in collating ethnicity stats which they are slowly improving.

Latest data shows:

76% White
8% Asian

Out of those 8% Asian, the majority is NOT  Pakistani.

See: https://fullfact.org/factchecks/race_and_sex_offences-27153

So what race/races are the other 16%...?

Can't be blacks, as Eddie claims they are hardly ever responsible for any of that type of crime...

Although if the remaining 16% were blacks while the black population of UK is only around 3%... this would paint a different picture entirely...

And another important thing to consider about the 'accuracy' of the figures you post is that because sexual abuse is a huge problem within the Asian community but goes largely unreported for 'honour' reasons (and this has already previously been confirmed by sexy mama to be true!), so because of it being so hugely unreported, the true figures will be much higher!

Also, although the huge numbers of Paki Muslim child rape gangs have now been more widely acknowledged... the numbers of actual arrests and prosecutions have been extremely low in numbers... so again, true levels are not reflected in the figures you posted.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:49 am

Zack, you post two links. One from July and one from last year. Do not pretend the only way you came upon these stories was by doing some stupid google search of words Thailand English Teacher Paedophile, or some such nonsense.

So you don't feel you could simply out argue me in another thread, you create this pathetic thing about a story you never cared about before.

As I said, an absolute loser is what you are.

And as tommy brought it up, pretty shameless of you considering the tecent scandals of paedophile rings in the UK Muslim community.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:11 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

And we're off!!  Rolling Eyes

Didn't you say that calling Irn a "Jock twat" was not racist?
But Tommy shortening the word Pakistani, is racist?

So....none of you are being racist or you both are?
Waddya think Didge?

In your own time. lol!

Oh dear epic fail fvrom the little brat.

I am using your methodology on using racist terminiology, that if you deemed mine racist, then you make yourserlf a hypocrite by not deeming the term "Paki" as racist.
Once again becauase you acting more childish than your own daughter you end up compremising yourself.
Like I say, I am enjoying you having tantrums.

@Eilzel

What do you expect, Zack, is an immature homophobe, andreally ends up being a typical ambassador for Islam.
That says it all to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:15 am

Waffle didge. As usual
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:16 am

eddie wrote:Waffle didge. As usual

Grow up you silly child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:19 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh dear epic fail fvrom the little brat.

I am using your methodology on using racist terminiology, that if you deemed mine racist, then you make yourserlf a hypocrite by not deeming the term "Paki" as racist.
Once again becauase you acting more childish than your own daughter you end up compremising yourself.
Like I say, I am enjoying you having tantrums.

@Eilzel

What do you expect, Zack, is an immature homophobe, andreally ends up being a typical ambassador for Islam.
That says it all to me.

Ok, so you know what Les is talking about? Explain...

I know that you have the maturity of a 2 year old, posting two dated threads of not recent news.

Why, because you know he is a teacher and English working in an Asian country

Like I say you really aree the perfect ambassador for islam.

A prejudice idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:22 am

Oh well didge, you post a lot of Palestine/Israel threads to wind sassy up, deny it all you like but we all know it's true Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia 1716015268
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:24 am

eddie wrote:Oh well didge, you post a lot of Palestine/Israel threads to wind sassy up, deny it all you like but we all know it's true Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia 1716015268

Wrong again. I post many things on the defense of Israel because I am against antisemitism.

So do the forum a favour and tell your daughter to take you out to play, because clearly she is the more mature out of the two of you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:26 am

Nothing to do with paranoia.

I know you are a homophobia idiot and think you can fool people.

No, I am not a teacher.
No I have not molested any children.
Have you groomed and raped young girls?
When are you going to hand yourself in?

It just sums up what a pathetic little runt that you are and like I say the perfect ambassador for Islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:30 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

I know that you have the maturity of a 2 year old, posting two dated threads of not recent news.

Why, because you know he is a teacher and English working in an Asian country

Like I say you really aree the perfect ambassador for islam.

A prejudice idiot

How did I know Les was an English teacher?

Or working in an Asian country. I don't know him that well.

I now geniunly think he's hiding more than just a "lifestyle".

Even I didn't take the Rotheram threads that personally. Lol!

Well since its been mentioned many times and a similar thread was made on this very recently, it shows you are an utter pathetic little runt and a lying idiot

I see you did not deny grooming and raping girls

Quell surprise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:32 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:Nothing to do with paranoia.

I know you are a homophobia idiot and think you can fool people.

No, I am not a teacher.
No I have not molested any children.
Have you groomed and raped young girls?
When are you going to hand yourself in?

It just sums up what a pathetic little runt that you are and like I say the perfect ambassador for Islam

Lol! I think you are taking this personally also.

Should someone should check your hard drive?

I take very seriously when you are making accusations about a friend.

Very seriously, because it shows what a pathetic waste of sapce you are.

Like I say again you do not deny grooming girls.

Maybe its best I have a word with the Police about you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:34 am

Stop with all the innocent bullshit raghead.
You are nothing but a typical Muslim extresmist homophobic twat.
Now wonder there is a rise in prejudice against Muslims, with twats like you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:35 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well since its been mentioned many times and a similar thread was made on this very recently, it shows you are an utter pathetic little runt and a lying idiot

I see you did not deny grooming and raping girls

Quell surprise

I don't need to deny anything.

And if you're going to be using French, it's "Quelle surprise", you stupid prat.

Oh do pipe down little boy, you are nothing but a skinny little homophobic twat, all mouth and hard behiond a keyboard.
You are just a prejudice homophobic immature twat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:37 am

Didge is fine, he is just ousting what clearly is a prejudiced idiot, with the maturity level of a 2 year old.

So tell me do you treat your elderly with equality, unless they are homosexuals?

I actually pity you Zack, you are such a child and have never grown up, with again a perfect ambassador for Islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:39 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh do pipe down little boy, you are nothing but a skinny little homophobic twat, all mouth and hard behiond a keyboard.
You are just a prejudice homophobic immature twat

Now we're talking about hiding behind a keyboard.

Lol! You're very close to bowing a fuse.

This coming from you that has threatened to slash peoples throats and have your mates waiting for them, typpical gutless Muzzie runt lol

I am not going to jail again over a twat like you.

You are all mouth and no trousers ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:41 am

He has no explaining to do, the only explaining needed, is why you persist in people such a homophobic twat.
Youi are a raghead, and the only person I would call this are extremist Muslims, of which you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next