NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia

+3
eddie
Tommy Monk
Fuzzy Zack
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia - Page 2 Empty Re: Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:41 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh well didge, you post a lot of Palestine/Israel threads to wind sassy up, deny it all you like but we all know it's true Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia - Page 2 1716015268

Wrong again. I post many things on the defense of Israel because I am against antisemitism.

So do the forum a favour and tell your daughter to take you out to play, because clearly she is the more mature out of the two of you

Can you stop taking about my daughter please?
It's weird.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia - Page 2 Empty Re: Thai schools told to screen foreign English teachers for paedophilia

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:42 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

This coming from you that has threatened to slash peoples throats and have your mates waiting for them, typpical gutless Muzzie runt lol

I am not going to jail again over a twat like you.

You are all mouth and no trousers ha ha

Oh dear, we've reached the personal threats stage. And immediately run away like a coward. Lol!

Point out the threat?

None was given, you are just shitting your pants again ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:42 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wrong again. I post many things on the defense of Israel because I am against antisemitism.

So do the forum a favour and tell your daughter to take you out to play, because clearly she is the more mature out of the two of you

Can you stop taking about my daughter please?
It's weird.

Then act your age

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:44 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:He has no explaining to do, the only explaining needed, is why you persist in people such a homophobic twat.
Youi are a raghead, and the only person I would call this are extremist Muslims, of which you are

That's like saying I only call black people niggers if they are extremists. D'UH!

And yes, Les has to explain if he's going to attack my posts out of nowhere. Or is he not man enough?

You are an extremist prejudice raghead.
When you start to treat others with respect, this will be replicated, otherwise you will be treated like the fuckwith that you are.

He has nothing to explain, all that needs explaining is you are an immature shit stirring twat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:45 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Then act your age

What happened to talking about family members?

Just because you've lost your temper doesn't not mean you can be rude.

I never insulted her daughter

I said her daughter had more maturity, which is an insult to Eddie, not her daughter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:48 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

You are an extremist prejudice raghead.
When you start to treat others with respect, this will be replicated, otherwise you will be treated like the fuckwith that you are.

He has nothing to explain, all that needs explaining is you are an immature shit stirring twat

I'm not going to let him go until he explains.

He has nothing to explain, we both know your intention, which was born from an idotic and childish prejudice view that you have and even worse you insult our intelligence to try and claim otheriwse.

Look grow trhe fuck up you twat, you are not fooling anyone and until you do, I shalkl treat you like the pathetic little runt that you are,

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:48 am

Didge I have once again, had to bring your post to the attention of other admin:

You called Zack a "raghead"

raghead
ˈraɡhɛd/
nounNORTH AMERICANinformaloffensive
a person who wears a turban or keffiyeh (often used as a term of abuse for an Arab or Muslim).

As you can see this is an offensive and racial term to Muslims

Ben has advised me to put you in the basement to calm down if you keep up the racial slurs.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:49 am

eddie wrote:Didge I have once again, had to bring your post to the attention of other admin:

You called Zack a "raghead"

raghead
ˈraɡhɛd/
nounNORTH AMERICANinformaloffensive
a person who wears a turban or keffiyeh (often used as a term of abuse for an Arab or Muslim).

As you can see this is an offensive and racial term to Muslims

Ben has advised me to put you in the basement to calm down if you keep up the racial slurs.

You can do as you like and I know you have been waiting for any opportunity to do so.

Ben never advised anything and I know he did not, its just you abusing your powers and allow that twat zack to be homophobic

Sums you up eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:50 am

Bollocks Zack. No interest.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:51 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:I'll be back Les/Elizel

I better have that explanation why you're taking this thread and being so rude and bigoted.

I'm curious as to why you have taken this so personally - and now, I will not let you go until I have an answer

Shut up raghead

He has no need to offer any explanation and how you are getting away with trying to incinuate he is a paedo and get away with this is Eddie making a mockery of admin.

The sonner that immature brat resigns the better

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:52 am

No matter what you think
I have the backing of every mod and Ben

He will be along to assure you of that.

I have no need to find an excuse, you used a racial slur all by yourself.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:53 am

Is that why Veya took away your warningthe other day

All can see this is a personal Vendeatta with you Eddie and you will end up getting sacked sooner or later, so I am happy to bide my time.

You have no backing and you know it, this ios just you being immatiure, so now any offense any other pster makes, you will receive countelss emials daily, all by your own stupidity

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:54 am

Zack, stop with the accusations and references to paedphilia please.

Seriously.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:55 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Shut up raghead

He has no need to offer any explanation and how you are getting away with trying to incinuate he is a paedo and get away with this is Eddie making a mockery of admin.

The sonner that immature brat resigns the better

I'm not going to let him go until he does.

If I have to, I'll find out who he really is to make sure he's really not molesting children. Because now I'm really worried.

You really are a right slimy idiot.

You know full well he is not and you have invented all this only because he is homosexual

I am going to send a long report of this to Ben and Veya and you have deliberately stirred up shit and Eddie has just sat idle whilst you have also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:57 am

Eilzel I am going to report both Eddie and Zack over this and this was pure intentionally aggrevation to stir up unfounded accusations, and all because he is homophobic
Eddie does nothing and places me in the basement because she has not got over Dibs being banned.

Not going to stand for this nonsense any longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:00 am

Stop with the act zack, its very clear what you have said and you are making accusations against a poster, when your intent is a childish view based on homosexuals and paedos.
You really are an immature twat and Eddies does nothing as per usual.

I shall ensure something gets done about the pair of you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:01 am

How come he's not in the Basement?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:04 am

I like to know why Eddie has not locked this thread when its clearly inteneded as a personal thread towards Eilzel.
Accusations have been made and threats also to hound Eilzel when  he has nothing to answer

This is just some sick immature game Zack has devised.
Not going to stand for it

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:07 am

On Restricted Access (Basement)

Apparently not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:08 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:I like to know why Eddie has not locked this thread when its clearly inteneded as a personal thread towards Eilzel.
Accusations have been made and threats also to hound Eilzel when  he has nothing to answer

This is just some sick immature game Zack has devised.
Not going to stand for it

First you have to explain how a thread about paedo teachers abroad is personal?

HA HA! Have fun.

I fail to see what is funny here where you have directed this to be about Eilzel

Did you not ask if he had molested children?

yes or No?

That is you making it personal.

That is grounds for you being banned, as you are basically accusing him of being a paedo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:11 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

I fail to see what is funny here where you have directed this to be about Eilzel

Did you not ask if he had molested children?

yes or No?

That is you making it personal.

That is grounds for you being banned, as you are basically accusing him of being a paedo.

I only asked him when he called this thread a personal attack on him. So it was a fair question. He even sent me a PM saying this was a personal attack.

Explain how?

Liar

You directly asked if he had molested children

You have been oustred you pathetic homophobic twat.

I suggest you apologise or I doubt we will be seeing much more of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:15 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Liar

Apologise for what?  Both of you started attacking me. Lol!

Now I will hound him. Offline if I have to.

Err, you started a thread from no current news, then claiming some bull about your sister and within a short time make accusations not only against Eilzel but me.

That shows you had clear intent here to stir and this is all because we think Islam is bullshit. That is what this really is about, as you have admitted you are immature to me already.

Stop with the games and pretence because its obvious to all why you started this, based off no current news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:16 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Liar

Apologise for what?  Both of you started attacking me. Lol!

Now I will hound him for an answer. Offline if I have to.

More threats and reported

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:17 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:I don't recall seeing a rule about publishing people's PMs sent to you.

Can I copy and paste the PM Les sent to me? It exposes a lot about his mentality.

No you may not.

I have to go out so I hope another mod comes online as you two are going way over the top here
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:18 am

eddie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:I don't recall seeing a rule about publishing people's PMs sent to you.

Can I copy and paste the PM Les sent to me? It exposes a lot about his mentality.

No you may not.

I have to go out so I hope another mod comes online as you two are going way over the top here

Is Didge supposed to be in the Basement?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:39 am

You can stop with the pretence Zack we know your intent and insinuations here.
Childish twat and you wonder why we have no time we religion, if you like others are such idiots

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:43 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:You can stop with the pretence Zack we know your intent and insinuations here.
Childish twat and you wonder why we have no time we religion, if you like others are such idiots

Imagine judging all Jews because of one person and tell me you're not prejudice. Lol!

How am I pretending? Is there a link between homosexuals and paedophiles?

I never judged everyone religious but funny how you bring up Jews as an example when you hate zionists.

Stop with the act and you are not fooling anyone, even more so when you said you would hound that poster off this forum.

For you to even think they are an offender proves your intentions.

Like I say you are not fooling anyone, but again as for religious people, its no wonder people are leaving in droves

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:49 am

Thread locked

Action will be taken later
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2