NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments..

+4
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
eddie
veya_victaous
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments.. - Page 5 Empty freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments..

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

should it be our human rights to accept or refuse any treatment offered and should we be made aware of any alternative treatments..

Back to top Go down

freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments.. - Page 5 Empty Re: freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments..

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:46 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:phildidge . did you look at the link i posted from the cancer research website and also the spanish research on hemp oil ?

Why? Is it is bad as the rest you have?

Back to top Go down

freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments.. - Page 5 Empty Re: freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments..

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:47 pm

We have a bit of a potty mouth hypocrite on here.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:48 pm

Catman wrote:We have a bit of a potty mouth hypocrite on here.  Laughing 

He has lost the debate so he uses bad language its his way of saying he has lost.
 lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:49 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

Shut up you dork!  Laughing 

://?roflmao?/: 

Wow that got me not, you pathetic little spunk stained pube

that sounds like crisp p, i wondered who it really was... Smile now we know..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:49 pm

[quote="Catman"]We have a bit of a potty mouth hypocrite on here.  Laughing [/quote

Yes, I caught a virus from you where now all I can do is fucking swear

Terrible, maybe one of Maines herbal remedies might cure us eh, I just need to relax though, as mine is not permanent, though I am afraid you seem uncureable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:51 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:We have a bit of a potty mouth hypocrite on here.  Laughing [/quote

Terrible, maybe one of Maines herbal remedies might cure us eh, I just need to relax though, as mine is not permanent, though I am afraid you seem uncureable

Shouldn't that be incurable?

And you, a medical professional.

Back to top Go down

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:We have a bit of a potty mouth hypocrite on here.  Laughing [/quote

hi chrisp how are you, long time no see..lol...hey that rhymes... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Maine coon lover wrote:
Catman wrote:We have a bit of a potty mouth hypocrite on here.  Laughing 

He has lost the debate so he uses bad language its his way of saying he has lost.
 lol! 

Really, when you proved nothing, ha ha, yes I lost my temper with the appalling things claimed from Eddie, because I know when people make poor claims, it usually because they already have a poor opinion of people, being holier than holy, which I find appalling so am sorry I lost my temper, but hardly lost any debate when the debate was over the minute it was started, because again there is no evidence to back your claims

Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:53 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Nope not in the profession anymore Andy, but should you not be searching posters identities?

Back to top Go down

PhilDidge wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

lol! 

Really, when you proved nothing, ha ha, yes I lost my temper with the appalling things claimed from Eddie, because I know when people make poor claims, it usually because they already have a poor opinion of people, being holier than holy, which I find appalling so am sorry I lost my temper, but hardly lost any debate when the debate was over the minute it was started, because again there is no evidence to back your claims

Smile   

chrisp try swearing at everyone that usually works for you, oh you already have...lol

Back to top Go down

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

He thinks he's the fucking oracle but he's nothing but an egotistic prick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:54 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Smile   

chrisp try swearing at everyone that usually works for you, oh you already have...lol

Are you a parrot by any chance, that you cannot come out with anything original?

lol. this is all you have to debate with now, because you back sexually abusive parents to keep their children and have no evidence for your claims here

::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:54 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Nope not in the profession anymore Andy, but should you not be searching posters identities?

Kicked out for spelling mistakes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:56 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

No dear, people are not disciplined for spelling, but that is all you can do Andy, use a spell check, I do not, showing how poor you are at not only debating, but sneaking around trying to identify posters

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:57 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

no can't you remember from old sky it was for abuse of elderly patients... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephenmarra Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

He thinks he's the fucking oracle but he's nothing but an egotistic prick.

WOW !  Shocked   Phil agreeing with Andy, that's a first.  ::smthg::
Stephenmarra
Stephenmarra
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:59 pm

heavenly father wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

no can't you remember from old sky it was for abuse of elderly patients... Smile 

Nah, I never worked with patients dummy, you though allow abusive parents to keep abusing their children, because you believe in freedom without any responsibility

Again I love how you have no counters to back your thread, showing why you are truly here like Andy to create stirring and strife, never mind, people will wise up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:59 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

No dear, people are not disciplined for spelling, but that is all you can do Andy, use a spell check, I do not, showing how poor you are at not only debating, but sneaking around trying to identify posters

lol

You do have proof of that don't you?

It's very strange how you bring that up when you're backed up against the wall, as if you're using it in some kind of rage didge.

Are you angry?

I tried to calm you down yesterday - you should take a break pal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:01 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

lol

It's very strange how you bring that up when you're backed up against the wall, as if you're using it in some kind of rage didge.

Are you angry?  

No back against the wall, over spelling, ha ha, hardly, I just like posters to know what you are really like Andy, but I guess they know that already, like how you are also happy Flap is not doing well because you want it to go down. You really should think more about what you say eh Andy, as have plenty more

I was angry at what Eddie said, but with you it is only pleasure to see you get all ruffled today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:03 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

lol

Are you angry?  

No back against the wall, over spelling, ha ha, hardly, I just like posters to know what you are really like Andy, but I guess they know that already, like how you are also happy Flap is not doing well because you want it to go down. You really should think more about what you say eh Andy, as have plenty more

I was angry at what Eddie said, but with you it is only pleasure to see you get all ruffled today

lmao

You're angry at what eddie has said?

You shouldn't be - it's only debate didge, you know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:03 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Nah, I never worked with patients dummy, you though allow abusive parents to keep abusing their children, because you believe in freedom without any responsibility

Again I love how you have no counters to back your thread, showing why you are truly

here like Andy to create stirring and strife, never mind, people will wise up  

yeah old chrisp was struck off for abusing elderly patients...that sounds about right with that foul language and temper... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:05 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

lmao

Well easier said than done, but what she claimed was appalling as nobody and I mean nobody has met let alone even worked with thousands of Nurses or Doctors, to make poor statements off a few they have met, when they already have low opinions of them and as seen she claims many people are not good at their jobs, is an insult to the many who do and work hard.

I find such views poor and even more so with the medical industry, which I do not have to elaborate over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:10 pm

freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments.. - Page 5 9k=

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:10 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

lmao

Well easier said than done, but what she claimed was appalling as nobody and I mean nobody has met let alone even worked with thousands of Nurses or Doctors, to make poor statements off a few they have met, when they already have low opinions of them and as seen she claims many people are not good at their jobs, is an insult to the many who do and work hard.

I find such views poor and even more so with the medical industry, which I do not have to elaborate over.

She has made an opinion. It's her personal opinion - it's right and she can share it with us.

If you then tell us your opinion, that's fine.

And the father and coon are allowed to share their opinions too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:12 pm

Catman wrote:freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments.. - Page 5 9k=

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

lol i think that's spassy from the other night too... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:14 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

She has made an opinion.  It's her personal opinion - it's right and she can share it with us.

She made a very bad and in my view disgusting opinion and again I am entitled to show my disgust at such a poor view.

I have never stopped anyone having an opinion, so that was a rather silly thing to say, because all I am doing is countering their opinion, but again stop being holier than holy and do the same to all when they are not debating and just being silly or abusive, as all it does is show your words are hollow and meaningless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:20 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

She has made an opinion.  It's her personal opinion - it's right and she can share it with us.

She made a very bad and in my view disgusting opinion and again I am entitled to show my disgust at such a poor view.

I have never stopped anyone having an opinion, so that was a rather silly thing to say, because all I am doing is countering their opinion, but again stop being holier than holy and do the same to all when they are not debating and just being silly or abusive, as all it does is show your words are hollow and meaningless

What I've found is it is easier to step in and be the sensible one when you are not part of the argument, hence why I am trying to calm things down now.

We've all been part of an argument and boiled over.

And we've all sat on the sidelines wondering why people are arguing - unfortunately not all on the sidelines try and calm things down - it's often just too funny for some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:24 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

What I've found is it is easier to step in and be the sensible one when you are not part of the argument, hence why I am trying to calm things down now.

We've all been part of an argument and boiled over.

And we've all sat on the sidelines wondering why people are arguing - unfortunately not all on the sidelines try and calm things down - it's often just too funny for some.

Yes Andy and sometimes I do but as seen here you only speak to me when others are being abusive and not debatingand normally I am fine, but sometimes you get fed up of the bullshit you hear from some people.

Anyway I am fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

OK. The original question in the other thread was about providing natural remedies on the NHS. Obviously, I would not agree with providing untested ones or ones which have not been proved to be effective or safe, but do you not think there is a case for developing natural remedies at all? As I said, the difficulty would be getting a large company to undertake trials because people can already buy herbal stuff over the counter, but if they did, it could be promising.

The other question was - what natural remedies have people claimed cure them of cancer? I mean people who got stuff from herbalists or alternative therapists?

Look, I hate to be rude, but I don't know how many more ways of saying it.   THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS NOW,  they find out what chemical it is in the herb or whatever that does the good, and test it for side effects, dosage etc etc etc etc etc.

There are only so many ways of saying the same thing.

Excuse me but you went mad straightaway on the other thread, and you completely ignored the original question. You then spammed the forum, so it's difficult to know what you were actually saying.

Not all natural remedies are tested in that way anyway, otherwise we wouldn't need new laws to regulate them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:00 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Absolutely.
If People get abusive when others give an opinion then perhaps a debate forum isn't what they need, but a soapbox.

I'm sure you'll understand this Andy: people can only give opinions based on personal circumstances and experiences, and that's what I do and continue to do.

I'm happy to listen to what others say and I'm happy to disagree. I don't need to feel the desperate urge to try and change people's minds and make them see that "I'm right" and I certainly won't pop a vein in my pretty little head.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:31 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Absolutely.
If People get abusive when others give an opinion then perhaps a debate forum isn't what they need, but a soapbox.

I'm sure you'll understand this Andy: people  can only give opinions based on personal circumstances and experiences, and that's what I do and continue to do.

I'm happy to listen to what others say and I'm happy to disagree. I don't need to feel the desperate urge to try and change people's minds and make them see that "I'm right" and I certainly won't pop a vein in my pretty little head.

Oh do me a favour, I have no conception that I will change anyone's mine Eddies, so stop being so pedantically high and almighty. My anger is and was over your pessimistic view of people, you think you have this great perception of people, well let me let you in on a secret, there is nothing very perceptive about it Eddie. People have come to me for years and gone on how I am so perceptive and can read people's minds, but I know different because it is all a load of bullshit. Because what I am good at is just being able to understand and then play on that understanding to manipulate the conversation where the person thinks what I am saying is so unbelievably accurate about them, because I have convinced them by being able to play upon their own fears and loves. I learn long ago, not to do that anymore because it was so wrong, because you fuck with peoples heads.  Being up front is another trait, where again many people are shy to say their views to a friend, where when you do, you so also empower them to feel stronger, because this is what they want to hear unless when sometimes they are not because they are vulnerable.

So I understand the human mind so well, I understand people so well and none of it has to do with perception, but watching and listening. You though think this is a gift, a perception to look upon others, well if it is you use it badly, because you look down badly on many people who do not meet up to the standards Eddie has set, whether it be a nurse or a friend. You have a poor opinion of people, why, I could only guess, it may not come out boldly in many posts you say, but it is there, it is as if you are resentful over something.

Thus I would never stop you saying what you wanna say, but just as you were so poor in your choice of words and views of others, you did not like how I reacted. What I showed you is simple, I had done to you in over exaggerated proportions, what you were doing when you gave those views earlier, except, many of the nurses could not hear you say it, but you heard what I said. Thus can you see, you can hide back sitting their claiming and knowing what you said, but it was poor and by deflecting onto again here now onto a higher moral ground to claim you listen to views and let people have opinions, is knowing you did say wrong. But that was never the issue. What was the issue was your poor opinion of many people, even when you think they are bad or poor, it shows you never truly look and judge yourself, because if you did, then you would know your words were wrong.

You judge unto others as you judge unto yourself and to me, why I was so angry, the truth, is what you said totally disappointed me, so much so, because with you Eddie, it is you who I respect and think highly of so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:35 pm

On that note goodnight and I have no wish to be angry with you Eddie, but I will say my peace.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:38 pm

Jesus didge, you're being melodramatic here.
I've had bad experiences with nurses! Very bad ones in fact. As have many of my family members and my mother worked in a hospital for about twenty years, I have heard many stories too but my own experience is what I go by.
How does that make me such a bad person to say it?
Would it have been better if I'd said that dustbin men were rubbish at collecting rubbish?
You astound me. How have you taken this so badly?

You allow yourself to get too angry over someone else's opinion!
Perhaps you're not very tolerant of other people having a different opinion to you?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:50 pm

You did not understand a word I said did you Eddie, I was never really angry with you, but never mind, by your defense again of yourself I understand better more so than before the kind of person you are.

The problem is Eddie, I am extremely tolerant of everyone, I flash my words out for a reason, because most of all I have faith in humanity and it shows you do not have the first clue about me or my reasons. I could buy you saying what you though was not the best service by some nurses, but what did you really know about each of them, you saw them only under one atmosphere and had no understanding how long and how different they could and well maybe outside that view you have on them. Where to many nurses it is a daily drain on their compassion to see constant suffering daily. You never stop to think if and how and what Nurses go through or what affect it has on them, you just see them having many bad days and think they do not care, well to you that is. They have to deal with pain and suffering daily, jobs like that, like the Police soldiering, are the hardest emotions to work with, but you do not stop and think about that. You think, they should again be doing as you expect .

I am sorry you did not understand this, but as much as I bite and jostle at people it is again for a reason, because I do not know what it is like for many people within any role, but I stop and try imagine what it could be like, before I pass judgement

Laters

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Didge I am talking about nurses I saw daily in some cases.
And I guess it's just pure misfortune I always happen to catch them on a 'bad day'

Didge stop trying to make me seem something else from what I am.
Or are you doing what you're actually accusing me of doing? Hmmmm?

If you think for one minute, I don't see a bigger picture than what's in front of me I'll says this to you;

Who is it, between you and I, that loses their temper with others? Does that show you're seeing a 'bigger picture' ?
Who is it, out of you and I, that doesn't forgive certain people? Does that show you're seeing a bigger picture?

I not judging you, you're judging me.

Perhaps you fail to see the bigger picture didge.

And if you're disappointed in me, that cannot be helped. I never pretended to be anybody that I wasn't.

Perhaps you just didn't see the bigger picture.
Or perhaps you did?

Who knows and who cares didge.
It's a bloody debate forum and they're just opinions.
No one killed anybody.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Dear me again defensive, enough said, again why, you do not see people how you should see people. Take smelly, one of the most annoying racist wank stains I have ever come across for years, but you know when he is gone for long stretches, I know he is in the theater of war, I know as much as he comes across all tough he is in a situation where the next day may be his last. I would not want him to suffer or even get hurt, no matter if he has been a right wally, because even to me there are reasons for why smelly left home is angry and joined something that made sense to him, something that gave him purpose whether for the right or wrong reasons, only he could tell you that.

What I am saying is your opinion of Nurses stems clearly from your own perception how you expect them to work, when you yourself have never had to do what they do. What do you know of their lives outside the hospital, what problems do they endure daily, does it affect the outcome of doing their work, who knows, but you judge them solely on what you alone expect of them, when you see them, and that is wrong.

You say your mum worked within this industry, not knocking her here either, but did she have bad days, did she come across bad to people? Did and do people speak of her like you are doing now to others you really do not know in the slightest? That is the reality and hence why again you are so defensive, you can happily dish out criticism of others, but cannot take it yourself, because if you did, you would not be so defensive. I have my faults and weaknesses, I know whee I go wrong and sometimes my passion gets the better of me and I am an arse at times, but I understand when I do. I judge others, but again also see them as people, again even smelly.

Sorry Eddie but you have no moral justification for your words onto others, based upon only a fraction of time in their lives you have met them, because all no matter what job they are in have others just like you, judge them for what they do in that time at work. I just hope you never have to have the same cast onto you. People only really deserve harsh judgement if they really truly do wrong.

I have a temper, something I have had to learn to control, because I am passionate, I freely admit this because growing up I did many things wrong, I was a racist, homophobic twat once and used to take pleasure out of hurting people, physically and mentally, because I thought stupidly that would make me feel better, it never did. I realised that nothing I had ever done, the hate the punishment I gave unto others, had made my life any better, it had made me a coward to face my own challenges. That was when I realised why so many forms of discrimination were so wrong.

Now, I am the happier person for it

All the best

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Oh my god didge then that means you can't have an opinion  of me either then having seen me for a short amount of time in my life!!!

Stop judging me by telling me not to judge others!

I not returning to the thread didge. Seriously.
You're turning in your own circles and getting tangled in your own logic.
If you had no one to argue with you'd argue with yourself!!!  Shocked 

See you on aother thread, this is doing my head in lol

Last edited by eddie on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:40 pm

I am sure it is doing your head in why you are again so defensive, and even here I am not arguing but trying to reason, why again I know you do not understand and again why you are being ever so defensive. I am being open very much so because it allows you to see me further, but you take that as a cue to push your barriers further up.

The thing is you are being so defensive, you think I am arguing, when I am not and I am in no way tangled but very clear, hey ho, I have learnt much tonight. One of the biggest freedoms you will ever hope to know, is being able to talk about ourselves, without shying away from that.

By the way my points were about you understanding about not to be so quick to judge as you do, but never mind Eddie

Ciao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:06 am

PhilDidge wrote:On that note goodnight and I have no wish to be angry with you Eddie, but I will say my peace.

You are like a little runt of the litter kitten.

You have to scream and shout to get your way.

Didn't you come from an over inflated family, nothing wrong with that, but you had to scream the loudest because no one would give you any attention?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:29 am

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:On that note goodnight and I have no wish to be angry with you Eddie, but I will say my peace.

You are like a little runt of the litter kitten.

You have to scream and shout to get your way.

Didn't you come from an over inflated family, nothing wrong with that, but you had to scream the loudest because no one would give you any attention?

Bless, pissed out of your head again, did you feel better again being drunk abusing people behind your keyboard, ha ha

inflated family?

://?roflmao?/: Clearly pissed out of his skull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:59 am

eddie wrote:Oh my god didge then that means you can't have an opinion  of me either then having seen me for a short amount of time in my life!!!

Good morning Eddie.

This is why I don't respond to his posts anymore as the bloke is a basket case & your comments.......

.....I not returning to the thread didge. Seriously.
If you had no one to argue with you'd argue with yourself!!! Shocked

.......are perfectly well said.

The bloke has flipped his lid & makes Catman sound sane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:02 am

Shady wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh my god didge then that means you can't have an opinion  of me either then having seen me for a short amount of time in my life!!!

Good morning Eddie.

This is why I don't respond to his posts anymore as the bloke is a basket case & your comments.......

Dear me poor shaggy claims to have nothing to do with me, but most of his posts are about me, never mind son, I know you are jealous and as batty as a fruitcake, don't worry you do have scooby doo to comfort you

We all know you are only here to create as much strife as possible and are a vile human being, so did you feel better for your little rant?

Ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:04 am

Shady wrote:

Good morning Eddie.

I like didge, shady, I do, so I'm not about to start abusing him.
But I think I'm allowed to have an opinion based on my own personal experiences without being hounded and held to task.
He obviously feels passionate about this, I however, do not.

So I'll leave it there.  Smile 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:17 am

PhilDidge wrote:Dear me again defensive, enough said, again why, you do not see people how you should see people. Take smelly, one of the most annoying racist wank stains I have ever come across for years, but you know when he is gone for long stretches, I know he is in the theater of war, I know as much as he comes across all tough he is in a situation where the next day may be his last. I would not want him to suffer or even get hurt, no matter if he has been a right wally, because even to me there are reasons for why smelly left home is angry and joined something that made sense to him, something that gave him purpose whether for the right or wrong reasons, only he could tell you that.

What I am saying is your opinion of Nurses stems clearly from your own perception how you expect them to work, when you yourself have never had to do what they do. What do you know of their lives outside the hospital, what problems do they endure daily, does it affect the outcome of doing their work, who knows, but you judge them solely on what you alone expect of them, when you see them, and that is wrong.

You say your mum worked within this industry, not knocking her here either, but did she have bad days, did she come across bad to people? Did and do people speak of her like you are doing now to others you really do not know in the slightest? That is the reality and hence why again you are so defensive, you can happily dish out criticism of others, but cannot take it yourself, because if you did, you would not be so defensive. I have my faults and weaknesses, I know whee I go wrong and sometimes my passion gets the better of me and I am an arse at times, but I understand when I do. I judge others, but again also see them as people, again even smelly.

Sorry Eddie but you have no moral justification for your words onto others, based upon only a fraction of time in their lives you have met them, because all no matter what job they are in have others just like you, judge them for what they do in that time at work. I just hope you never have to have the same cast onto you. People only really deserve harsh judgement if they really truly do wrong.

I have a temper, something I have had to learn to control, because I am passionate, I freely admit this because growing up I did many things wrong, I was a racist, homophobic twat once and used to take pleasure out of hurting people, physically and mentally, because I thought stupidly that would make me feel better, it never did. I realised that nothing I had ever done, the hate the punishment I gave unto others, had made my life any better, it had made me a coward to face my own challenges. That was when I realised why so many forms of discrimination were so wrong.

Now, I am the happier person for it

All the best

Yeah, we can see that, happydidge.

flower 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:51 am

Nobody has to accept any form of medical treatment, the law doesn't force anybody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:52 am

Croissant wrote:Nobody has to accept any form of medical treatment, the law doesn't force anybody.

Yes it does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:54 am

I'm not including my own area of mental health you understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:55 am

If somebody wishes to decline all medical treatment and die...that's their right.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:16 am

Croissant wrote:If somebody wishes to decline all medical treatment and die...that's their right.

Is it though, Why are terminally ill patients required to go to Court.........for their right to die, why do they have to pay loads of dosh to go to Swittzerland
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:18 am

gerber wrote:
Croissant wrote:If somebody wishes to decline all medical treatment and die...that's their right.

Is it though, Why are terminally ill patients required to go to Court.........for their right to die, why do they have to pay loads of dosh to go to Swittzerland

That's different. They can refuse treatment here, of course they can. They don't have the right to ask medical staff or anyone else to kill them or help them die.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next