NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments..

+4
Eilzel
Raggamuffin
eddie
veya_victaous
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments.. - Page 4 Empty freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments..

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

should it be our human rights to accept or refuse any treatment offered and should we be made aware of any alternative treatments..

Back to top Go down

freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments.. - Page 4 Empty Re: freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments..

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:40 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

totally disagree i think your body can tell you what you need.. Smile 

Again dangerous, do you understand the working of your brain?

All you can do is guess, that again is dangerous, based upon the fact you have very limited medical knowledge

yours absolutely not....

you have to be careful of it being tricked by sugar rushes and the like but your brain can show you what the body requires... Smile 

Back to top Go down

freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments.. - Page 4 Empty Re: freedom of choice to accept or refuse treatments..

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:47 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Again dangerous, do you understand the working of your brain?

All you can do is guess, that again is dangerous, based upon the fact you have very limited medical knowledge

yours absolutely not....

you have to be careful of it being tricked by sugar rushes and the like but your brain can show you what the body requires... Smile 

Just like i thought guessing.

The reality is people who put faith in their beliefs, whether it be religion or thinking they know best when they do not, are a danger to themselves and others, because they take their beliefs not of evidence, but off faith, hence why the advent of the internet has turned some people and empowered them to think they know better, when they know bugger all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:53 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

yours absolutely not....

The reality is people who put faith in their beliefs, whether it be religion or thinking they know best when they do not, are a danger to themselves and others, because they take their beliefs not of evidence, but off faith, hence why the advent of the internet has turned some people and empowered them to think they know better, when they know bugger all

actually a doctor who wanted to set up in England, puts people through a three months diet, which he describes as a resetting process, which factory resets the brain to do its job properly and after that he claims the brain will tell you what your body requires..

so your dismissal was based on nothing as usual... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:55 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

actually a doctor who wanted to set up in England,  puts people through a three months diet, which he describes as a resetting process, which factory resets the brain to do its job properly and after that he claims the brain will tell you what your body requires..

One Doctor, wow, what is his qualifications, Christianity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:43 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

actually a doctor who wanted to set up in England,  puts people through a three months diet, which he describes as a resetting process, which factory resets the brain to do its job properly and after that he claims the brain will tell you what your body requires..

One Doctor, wow, what is his qualifications, Christianity?

every time yo open your mouth it yells "bigot"....you do know that don't you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:20 pm

Guess i was right then lol

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:22 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

OK. The original question in the other thread was about providing natural remedies on the NHS. Obviously, I would not agree with providing untested ones or ones which have not been proved to be effective or safe, but do you not think there is a case for developing natural remedies at all? As I said, the difficulty would be getting a large company to undertake trials because people can already buy herbal stuff over the counter, but if they did, it could be promising.

The other question was - what natural remedies have people claimed cure them of cancer? I mean people who got stuff from herbalists or alternative therapists?

Look, I hate to be rude, but I don't know how many more ways of saying it.   THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS NOW,  they find out what chemical it is in the herb or whatever that does the good, and test it for side effects, dosage etc etc etc etc etc.

There are only so many ways of saying the same thing.

I have to come down on the Sassy side with this.

The Chinese were experts in this hundreds of years ago............................
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:28 pm

is didge against doctors being chrisitan ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:36 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:is didge against doctors being chrisitan ?

he's just against everything he does not agree with.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Why shouldn't Chinese medicine and all kinds of other medicines and alternative therapies be used?

Are we so blind to realise that scientists don't know everything?

Penicillin - something from a mould/fungi - discovered when?

And the Chinese have been testing their medicines out on people for how long?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:44 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Why shouldn't Chinese medicine and all kinds of other medicines and alternative therapies be used?

because the pharma companies cannot make money out of it they want it shut down..

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:44 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Why shouldn't Chinese medicine and all kinds of other medicines and alternative therapies be used?

Exactly.

And mustn't forget the Amazonian and Red Indians
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:49 pm

gerber wrote:

Exactly.

And mustn't forget the Amazonian and Red Indians

Absolutely spot on - lots of our medicines come from the leaf of this tree and the blood of that frog etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:49 pm

heavenly father wrote:

because the pharma companies cannot make money out of it they want it shut down..

Probably right father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:is didge against doctors being chrisitan ?

Did I sat that?

Nope, I said was their qualification Christianity.

Same principle applies to Chinese medicine, needs testing and if works then fine.

Ask yourself why have they not the world monopoly of medical drugs if many are so good?

Plenty are on the market also

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:52 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Probably right father.

Disagree

The pharma companies spend billions each year. It takes years to bring new drugs to market, research, testing, checks, trials, and then putting a case for acceptance which can take as long as the rest put together.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:53 pm

gerber wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Probably right father.

Disagree

The pharma companies spend billions each year. It takes years to bring new drugs to market, research, testing, checks, trials, and then putting a case for acceptance which can take as long as the rest put together.

Correct.

They therefore get very shirty when other, cheaper medicines are being peddled for much less, with cheaper overheads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:54 pm

gerber wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Probably right father.

Disagree

Exactly and plenty of Chinese medicine is also available, if it was a miracle cure it would be known also, the fact is none are, some help and some are very bad to use and people should consult again  their own doctors before using as it may in fact make your condition worse, if you are already on other medication

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:04 pm

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-help/about-cancer/treatment/complementary-alternative/research/about-researching-complementary-and-alternative-therapies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:07 pm

http://sorendreier.com/spain-study-confirms-cannabis-oil-cures-cancer/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:08 pm

http://sorendreier.com/spain-study-confirms-cannabis-oil-cures-cancer/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:09 pm

So again more advertisement and no debate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:12 pm

PhilDidge wrote:So again more advertisement and no debate

lol do you really think I sell cannabis... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:13 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
eddie wrote:

THANK YOU

It is seeming, more and more, that we are supposed to believe something because a man in a white coat says so.
Yes, on the whole and in the main, of course doctors know more than the average Dave.

But!

I don't believe them all of the time. Dangerous, basing this on no sound knowledge
I don't believe they have all of the answers. You have none
I don't believe they always know the outcome of what a particular medicine will do and use humans as guinea pigs all the time. They have a much better idea than you
I don't believe that pharma companies SOLE intention is making people better - But Doctors and Nurses do and i think that is also disgusting to say where many have worked their arses off to help people is appalling and you are basing this on an assumption not facts   think they make shed loads of money off certain medicines like chemo.
I don't believe scientists and people like that, who tell me that eating bread crusts is good for me when two days later they tell me that too many crusts will give me warts on my nose and then three years later they tell me again they don't actually bloody know how warts appear and whether crusts are good or not? Well anything in moderation is okay, what you miss and what they tell you is that you heighten the risk by doing so for some people, that may not mean you or me, but for some it does showing you are not even understanding what they are saying

In other words; listen to your doctors and then do your own research, listen to your body, and understand that doctors aren't God and often, scientists wing it.

Yes listen to your Doctors, first sound advise you have said on this Eddie, on the rest again your body only knows what it reacts to, you do not understand the workings of your body.
They may not be God, but compared to you they are like a parent and you are 2 just trying to learn, they will know better, the vast majority of times and sorry I really find what you advise not only bad but also dangerous Eddie, which is what many GP's would also say to you. Nothing worse than people with no knowledge on something trying to advise others.

Didge how do you know I have "no sound knowledge" of what I believe?
That's a stupid thing to say!

I have seen, again and again, doctors make mistakes and nearly every week we are shown via newspaper stories and personal stories that scientists don't always know what they're talking about!!!

You're posting as if scientists and doctors are infallible and they're not.

As for nurses! Don't make me fucking laugh!! Most of those that I've come across are absolutely shite at their jobs. Yes that's right, most of them.

I have had so many bad experience with nurses - from all different departments, witnessed by all different family members that I could write a book!!!

Jeez. You know what? When I first met my OH 15 years ago I said to him "Most people are crap at their jobs"
He dismissed me until she realised I was right. He now says he notices it all,the time.

Look around you.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:16 pm

www.courtnewsuk.co.uk

Quite a few most days - mostly foreigners in the health industry.

It records nearly all the medical tribunals in the UK.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:22 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:www.courtnewsuk.co.uk

I not kidding Andy. I could count on one hand the amount of nurse I've found to be actually good at their job.
Mostly they're lazy and have no actual instinct for their work and no inclination to make their place of work better, for people trying to get better.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:25 pm

You don't need to tell me eddie - I'm sure you remember my threads "Our Deadly NHS Day By Day" - honestly - 3 per day.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:You don't need to tell me eddie - I'm sure you remember my threads "Our Deadly NHS Day By Day" - honestly - 3 per day.

I don't understand why people hail them so much. I have worked alongside care workers for the elderly and they're just as bad.

Like I said; most people are shit at their jobs in this country anyway.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:36 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:So again more advertisement and no debate

lol do you really think I sell cannabis... Smile 

didge can't read he can only see pictures because i could clearly read the scientific report and no advertisements .

He asked for scientifically tested alternative treatments and still dismisses them as advertisements .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:43 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:www.courtnewsuk.co.uk

I not kidding Andy. I could count on one hand the amount of nurse I've found to be actually good at their job.
Mostly they're lazy and have no actual instinct for their work and no inclination to make their place of work better, for people trying to get better.

agree, when my son had his elbow operation to replace the radial head , maybe you can remember me posting about this . Well the doctor on duty that night an Indian doctor who nobody could understand , put a drip into my son's good arm to administer morphine and he put the needle into his muscle instead of the vein, My son was in absolute agony with arm doubling in size , he couldn't press for help as both arms were disabled one with a back slab on it from surgery the other arm with a needle in his muscle and IV drip with morphine , he was shouting in agony for 20 minutes and the other patients in the ward were buzzing for help , it took 20 minutes for the nurses to come and see what was wrong and all the patients on the ward testified that the nurses were in the nurses station having a good laugh at something other than doing their job. No damage done thank God but this is clearly neglect . Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
eddie wrote:

agree, when my son had his elbow operation to replace the radial head , maybe you can remember me posting about this . Well the doctor on duty that night an Indian doctor who nobody could understand , put a drip into my son's good arm to administer morphine and he put the needle into his muscle instead of the vein, My son was in absolute agony with arm doubling in size , he couldn't press for help as both arms were disabled one with a back slab on it from surgery the other arm with a needle in his muscle and IV drip with morphine , he was shouting in agony for 20 minutes and the other patients in the ward were buzzing for help , it took 20 minutes for the nurses to come and see what was wrong and all the patients on the ward testified that the nurses were in the nurses station having a good laugh at something other than doing their job. No damage done thank God but this is clearly neglect . Twisted Evil 

What i find incredibly infuriating even though the majority of Nurses refuse to nurse...............  when help is needed and the nurse looking after patient A is on break, nurses refuse to care and check....... they are informed of the condition A is not under their care / charge.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:56 pm

WOW, how did that happen? Doctors don't normally put drips in, it's not their job, and when the nurses do it they have to put run water through the canula first to make sure they haven't gone through the vein. And I have a distinct recollection of you saying at the time, 'even though' the surgeon had been Indian, your son was treated wonderfully and made a brilliant recovery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Sassy wrote:WOW, how did that happen?   Doctors don't normally put drips in, it's not their job, and when the nurses do it they have to put run water through the canula first to make sure they haven't gone through the vein.   And I have a distinct recollection of you saying at the time, 'even though' the surgeon had been Indian, your son was treated wonderfully and made a brilliant recovery.

The surgeon was Nigerian sassy and did do a wonderful job no complaints there, it was the after care on the ward, and i can assure you the doctor put the needle in because me and my husband had to stop him in the corridor and ask if our son could be seen to with pain relief , he put the needle in the muscle .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
Sassy wrote:WOW, how did that happen?   Doctors don't normally put drips in, it's not their job, and when the nurses do it they have to put run water through the canula first to make sure they haven't gone through the vein.   And I have a distinct recollection of you saying at the time, 'even though' the surgeon had been Indian, your son was treated wonderfully and made a brilliant recovery.

The surgeon was Nigerian sassy and did do a wonderful job no complaints there, it was the after care on the ward, and i can assure you the doctor put the needle in because me and my husband had to stop him in the corridor and ask if our son could be seen to with pain relief , he put the needle in the muscle .

Did he give him an injection?   In which case it goes into the muscle.   A canula has to be flushed out before it can be used, then a drip is put in, and then the morphine is put into the drip.   And you definitely said he made a brilliant recovery. Plus, if he had just had a big op the morphine drip would have been put in by the anaesthetic bloke, and he would have been able to regulate it himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:11 pm

eddie wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Yes listen to your Doctors, first sound advise you have said on this Eddie, on the rest again your body only knows what it reacts to, you do not understand the workings of your body.
They may not be God, but compared to you they are like a parent and you are 2 just trying to learn, they will know better, the vast majority of times and sorry I really find what you advise not only bad but also dangerous Eddie, which is what many GP's would also say to you. Nothing worse than people with no knowledge on something trying to advise others.

No it is 100% correct, that you do not by the many answers you have already provided

I have seen, again and again, doctors make mistakes and nearly every week we are shown via newspaper stories and personal stories that scientists don't always know what they're talking about!!!
Really, how many out of the 300,000 registered doctors in this country, sorry Eddie, you really are talking a whole pile of shit on this and actually find it appalling you could make such poor associations, again basing this on the fact you again have little medical knowledge. Many put years of hard work and study to obtain their positions and many save countless lives, to then have you Eddie slate them all of claiming you know better, when you never went through the countless years of training and practice, sorry that is disgusting to say  

I never claimed once they were, we have doctors make errors, this is true, never denied it but do you know a fact also Eddie, that all of them never get to really retire as they spend the next years of their lives constantly in and out of court over negligence claims made by the likes of you based again on the little knowledge you have. You forget I did actually work with many GP's and I know for a fact many get claims of the most absurd reasoning to take them to court, for example, not being upset enough over the death of a loved one, I kid you fucking not, so please spare me what you think you know Eddie, because the reality is you know very little Doctors and never see anything from their side, you take your holier than holy view you think you know better

As for nurses! Don't make me fucking laugh!! Most of those that I've come across are absolutely shite at their jobs. Yes that's right, most of them.
Fucking disgusting to say yet again, so how many do you know and have met out of hundreds of thousands, I cannot believe the bullshit I am hearing, everything you make as an argument is an association balderdash fallacy, yes some Nurse are bad, but now most of them, hang your head in shame

I have had so many bad experience with nurses - from all different departments, witnessed by all different family members that I could write a book!!!
Really yes I bet you have met what 20, 30 and that gives you the right to slag many of them off, do me a favour, I have never been so appalled at the bull you are claiming now. Just because some do not provide you what they think you should does not make them bad nurses

Jeez. You know what? When I first met my OH 15 years ago I said to him "Most people are crap at their jobs"
He dismissed me until she realised I was right. He now says he notices it all,the time.

Look around you.

Yes I look around me and do not and have never judged a whole group of people based upon some who are bad, for example these two Christians are bad but countless are good, you see, I do not make sweeping stupid statements which you yourself have had little experience of knowing many and again your argument to back this you claim to know more.
Sorry Eddie, this has to be the worst post you have ever come out with, I still think you are great but do not try and bullshit me, it is not only an insult to my intelligence but also insults countless people that fucking work hard daily, who many again go into the profession to help people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:22 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
eddie wrote:

No it is 100% correct, that you do not by the many answers you have already provided

Really, how many out of the 300,000 registered doctors in this country, sorry Eddie, you really are talking a whole pile of shit on this and actually find it appalling you could make such poor associations, again basing this on the fact you again have little medical knowledge. Many put years of hard work and study to obtain their positions and many save countless lives, to then have you Eddie slate them all of claiming you know better, when you never went through the countless years of training and practice, sorry that is disgusting to say  

I never claimed once they were, we have doctors make errors, this is true, never denied it but do you know a fact also Eddie, that all of them never get to really retire as they spend the next years of their lives constantly in and out of court over negligence claims made by the likes of you based again on the little knowledge you have. You forget I did actually work with many GP's and I know for a fact many get claims of the most absurd reasoning to take them to court, for example, not being upset enough over the death of a loved one, I kid you fucking not, so please spare me what you think you know Eddie, because the reality is you know very little Doctors and never see anything from their side, you take your holier than holy view you think you know better

Fucking disgusting to say yet again, so how many do you know and have met out of hundreds of thousands, I cannot believe the bullshit I am hearing, everything you make as an argument is an association balderdash fallacy, yes some Nurse are bad, but now most of them, hang your head in shame

Really yes I bet you have met what 20, 30 and that gives you the right to slag many of them off, do me a favour, I have never been so appalled at the bull you are claiming now. Just because some do not provide you what they think you should does not make them bad nurses

Look around you.

Yes I look around me and do not and have never judged a whole group of people based upon some who are bad, for example these two Christians are bad but countless are good, you see, I do not make sweeping stupid statements which you yourself have had little experience of knowing many and again your argument to back this you claim to know more.
Sorry Eddie, this has to be the worst post you have ever come out with, I still think you are great but do not try and bullshit me, it is not only an insult to my intelligence but also insults countless people that fucking work hard daily, who many again go into the profession to help people

a liar and a bigot, you assumed the only qualification a doctor would have would be being a Christian... so you do make idiotic sweeping statements...nazi boy.. :::hitler: 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:24 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Look around you.

Didge I won't read this post to me. You are swearing at me and calling me stupid.

I think when a poster does that they are either losing their temper, the argument or are so self-righteous that they won't allow others an opinion.

I haven't called you stupid or sworn at you for what you believe, and I have no absolute burning desire to make you believe me or change your very closed mind on this subject.

Have a good evening didge.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:25 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

a liar and a bigot, you assumed the only qualification a doctor would have would be being a Christian... so you do make idiotic sweeping statements...nazi boy.. :::hitler: 

Oh wow what a come back reply not even understanding irony in the post about the qualification being Christian, as usual you offer no input at least your wife does, so go spin a round in a circle a hundred times, I am sure it will give you plenty of fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:27 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Oh wow what a come back reply not even understanding irony in the post about the qualification being Christian, as usual you offer no input at least your wife does, so go spin a round in a circle a hundred times, I am sure it will give you plenty of fun

I find nothing ironic about yo being a bigot.. actually it is ironic as you claim to be in favour of equal rights..... :::hitler: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Sassy wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

Did he give him an injection?   In which case it goes into the muscle.   A canula has to be flushed out before it can be used, then a drip is put in, and then the morphine is put into the drip.   And you definitely said he made a brilliant recovery.   Plus, if he had just had a big op the morphine drip would have been put in by the anaesthetic bloke, and he would have been able to regulate it himself.

We were there when the Indian doctor put the needle in the muscle .
He was able to regulate it himself .

As it happens he is having more surgery soon to have the plate and screws removed because of the pain .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:28 pm

eddie wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Didge I won't read this post to me. You are swearing at me and calling me stupid.

I think when a poster does that they are either losing their temper, the argument or are so self-righteous that they won't allow others an opinion.

I haven't called  you stupid or sworn at you for what you believe, and I have no absolute burning desire to make you believe me or change your very closed mind on this subject.

He's a self righteous, hypocritical, RW scum prick!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:28 pm

eddie wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

I haven't called  you stupid or sworn at you for what you believe, and I have no absolute burning desire to make you believe me or change your very closed mind on this subject.

Yes I am fucking angry and no I never called you stupid once but you are "being" completely stupid over the claims you are making, what you fail to even realise is the shitty things you are claiming based off again little knowledge and I find that disgusting. The fact you do not realise why it might anger me shows how little due care you have for people because again thinking you know better.

If you do not want people annoyed at you, don;t make daft assumptions you cannot back up and believe me on this, I will never take your advice on anything again, after I have seen a very poor side to you

Last edited by PhilDidge on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:30 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

He's a self righteous, hypocritical, RW scum prick!   Razz 

that's one way of putting it  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:33 pm

Catman wrote:
eddie wrote:

better than being a complete low life weasel drunk who spounges off the nation not fit to care for a hamster let alone a human.

You wanna be a twat again, lets play ball eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:35 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Catman wrote:

better than being a complete low life weasel drunk who spounges off the nation not fit to care for a hamster let alone a human.

Shut up you dork!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Catman wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Shut up you dork!  Laughing 

://?roflmao?/: 

Wow that got me not, you pathetic little spunk stained pube

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:37 pm

herr didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Well being as you are the BNP racist drone HF I find that very funny again you divert from the fact you are a little Hitlerite

Still not grasped that you do not have ultimate freedom to do as you please and would allow abused children to stay with abusive parents.

Bless, glad I have you so fucked up, you cannot debate no and come out with all this crap, bravo again ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:45 pm

herr didge marches by in the fuehrer mobile..

:::hitler:  :::hitler:  :::hitler: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:45 pm

phildidge . did you look at the link i posted from the cancer research website and also the spanish research on hemp oil ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next