NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant?

+5
eddie
Maddog
Original Quill
Eilzel
Syl
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant? Empty Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant?

Post by Syl Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:37 pm

Two women take to social media to grab their 15 minutes to voice their disgust about restaurant chain Wetherspoons not allowing them to sit indoors and order food because management found they were inappropriately dressed.  Wink
But on the bright side, at least they got their faces and boobs in the paper.  Razz

Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant? 0_weat10

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/wetherspoons-woman-kicked-out-top-20832827
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant? Empty Re: Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant?

Post by Eilzel Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:44 pm

In a restaurant, not really in my opinion.

However, I hesitate to call Wetherspoons a restaurant. I’d call it a pub, and it a pub I’m alright with most forms of dress. Though Spoons are known to be picky, often not allowing football shirts for instance, so their call at the end of the day.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant? Empty Re: Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant?

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:01 pm

The management should hire them. It would be great for business, as patrons would stay and order more drinks while they await the inevitable wardrobe malfunction.

I'm sure they are cheaper than the band.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:41 pm

Eilzel wrote:In a restaurant, not really in my opinion.

However, I hesitate to call Wetherspoons a restaurant. I’d call it a pub, and it a pub I’m alright with most forms of dress. Though Spoons are known to be picky, often not allowing football shirts for instance, so their call at the end of the day.

You are probably right in calling Wetherspoons pubs rather than restaurants, though the ones I have seen have a special part for diners, drinkers who just want to drink are separated.

Personally, I think they are more dressed for the beach rather than for a place where people are eating.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:The management should hire them.  It would be great for business, as patrons would stay and order more drinks while they await the inevitable wardrobe malfunction.

I'm sure they are cheaper than the band.

Yes, they do look cheap. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:42 pm

I'm fine with it. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:47 pm

Maddog wrote:I'm fine with it.  Cool

lol!

Cant say I expected anything else from you....or most of the men on the forum.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:53 pm

I am going to put my serious head on now and say this.

Seriously, would anyone be happy if their daughters/wives/girlfriends went out for a meal looking like that?

I worked in clubs when topless dresses came into fashion, hardly anyone wore them so it was a very fleeting fashion fad.
On the one or two occasions a female came into the club wearing one, they were sniggered and letched at, not the reaction I'm sure they were hoping for.

If I had a daughter I would hope she had more respect for herself.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:06 pm

Syl wrote:I am going to put my serious head on now and say this.

Seriously, would anyone be happy if their daughters/wives/girlfriends  went out for a meal looking like that?

They don't appear to be interested in a meal.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:17 pm

Syl wrote:I worked in clubs when topless dresses came into fashion, hardly anyone wore them so it was a very fleeting fashion fad.
On the one or two occasions a female came into the club wearing one, they were sniggered and letched at, not the reaction I'm sure they were hoping for.

I've gone to plenty of beaches in Europe where no one "sniggeres" or "letches at..." the topless women.  Actually, they appear to be quite confident, and it’s just uninhibited sunbathing.

I remember, I was living in LA at the time of the topless craze, and in places that went in for that most of the waitresses were topless.  Frankly, I don't get the taboo about breasts.  If they are 'private parts', why aren't men equally reticent?  Frankly, I think it's a 'made-up' taboo to sell bras and women's underwear.

BTW, I like legs myself, and they don't try to hide those.

Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant? Beautiful-naked-female-legs-at-white-background-picture-id184956469?s=612x612

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:I worked in clubs when topless dresses came into fashion, hardly anyone wore them so it was a very fleeting fashion fad.

I've gone to plenty of beaches in Europe where no one "sniggeres" or "letches at..." the topless women.  Actually, they appear to be quite confident, and it’s just uninhibited sunbathing.

I remember, I was living in LA at the time of the topless craze, and in places that went in for that most of the waitresses were topless.  Frankly, I don't get the taboo about breasts.  If they are 'private parts', why aren't men equally reticent?  Frankly, I think it's a 'made-up' taboo to sell bras and women's underwear.

BTW, I like legs myself, and they don't try to hide those.

Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant? Beautiful-naked-female-legs-at-white-background-picture-id184956469?s=612x612

Going topless on a beach is different to being topless in a restaurant.
The reason women do it, and I have done it plenty of times myself, is to get an even suntan, t's accepted, just as men in speedos are accepted, though I doubt they would get into many restaurants wearing them.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:08 pm

What does "accepted" mean? Do you mean legal? What are the parameters? Why aren't they equally applicable for men and women?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:47 pm

Less is more. Some men like that kind of outfit on a woman, others not so much. It’s a matter of taste.

Is it appropriate? I’d say I’m fine with it, I wouldn’t dress like that as it’s just horrid, but that’s my personal preference.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:48 pm

I think they look like utter trash. I like what Syl said about what if your daughter wore this out, and I personally will do my best to make sure my little girl never thinks it's in good taste to dress as though she's on the prowl.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:08 pm

Syl wrote:I am going to put my serious head on now and say this.

Seriously, would anyone be happy if their daughters/wives/girlfriends  went out for a meal looking like that?

I worked in clubs when topless dresses came into fashion, hardly anyone wore them so it was a very fleeting fashion fad.

There are a lot of things that I don't want my daughter's doing. Probably a lot of things they have done, that I don't need or want to hear about.

But, I'm not going to get too worked up about girls showing a lot of flesh. Maybe they wanted a meal before they went out to the clubs to shake their groove thing. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:10 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I think they look like utter trash. I like what Syl said about what if your daughter wore this out, and I personally will do my best to make sure my little girl never thinks it's in good taste to dress as though she's on the prowl.

Mohammed, is that you? Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:16 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:I think they look like utter trash. I like what Syl said about what if your daughter wore this out, and I personally will do my best to make sure my little girl never thinks it's in good taste to dress as though she's on the prowl.

Mohammed, is that you?  Cool  

So, you think they look classy? I support their right to wear what they like -- and I reserve my right to my opinion of what it makes them look like.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:18 pm

As my dad always said, less is more.
He was a classy man
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:22 pm

It's actually entirely possible to both support people's freedom to make their own choices, and to have the opinion that some choices are bad.

The sort of people who act like they think all choices are equally good tend to be the sort of people who don't like anybody setting rules that might limit some choices. In other words, they're flogging an agenda.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:26 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

So, you think they look classy? I support their right to wear what they like -- and I reserve my right to my opinion of what it makes them look like.

No, but are they under some obligation to dress classy, or dress in a manner that you think is classy?

Maybe they wanted to go out and be trashy that night.

As men, we need to be very careful about judging women based on their clothing choices.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Original Quill likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:28 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

No, but are they under some obligation to dress classy, or dress in a manner that you think is classy?

As men, we need to be very careful about judging women based on their clothing choices.

They can dress however they like. I can form my opinion on what that makes them look like. Why do "we" need to be careful?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:30 pm

Maddog said:

“As men, we need to be very careful about judging women based on their clothing choices.”

Do you? I thought you were an independent thinker? Sounds like you’re a PC fuckwit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:41 pm

My only regret is that I’m never around when young women choose to wear such, er, interesting apparel.

Mind you, given my age, I would probably just wonder whether they were feeling the cold or not.

Now thirty years ago…………..whoar!!!!

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:44 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:My only regret is that I’m never around when young women choose to wear such, er, interesting apparel.

Mind you, given my age, I would probably just wonder whether they were feeling the cold or not.

Really? I’d have thought you would have been the sort of guy that might have considered it boring after a few glances.
I guess for me, “obvious” just ain’t sexy. Never liked the idea of Chippendales. Total turn off for me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:My only regret is that I’m never around when young women choose to wear such, er, interesting apparel.

Really? I’d have thought you would have been the sort of guy that might have considered it boring after a few glances.
I guess for me, “obvious” just ain’t sexy. Never liked the idea of Chippendales. Total turn off for me.

Can’t say I ever fancied the Chippendales myself…..😈
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:55 pm

eddie wrote:Maddog said:

“As men, we need to be very careful about judging women based on their clothing choices.”

Do you? I thought you were an independent thinker? Sounds like you’re a PC fuckwit.

I'm non judgmental and tolerant.

I consider that independent.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:57 pm

lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:07 am

Thanks Ben, I would think any sane man would be appalled to know his daughter, wife, etc would choose to dress in public like that.

Obviously people can dress how they wish to, bar owners can also choose who and what they allow into their premises, and my guess is very few places, apart from lap dancing clubs and knocking shops, would welcome women in dressed like that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:15 am

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Men and women both  make judgments on how people look, it's human nature.....first impressions are generally formed on looks, including dress, simply because that's the only thing we have to go on initially.

How you may treat a person based on how they look is wrong, but dont pretend men dont initially judge women on how they look. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:25 am

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Men and women both  make judgments on how people look, it's human nature.....first impressions are generally formed on looks, including dress, simply because that's the only thing we have to go on initially.

How you may treat a person based on how they look is wrong, but dont pretend men dont initially judge women on how they look. Rolling Eyes

Sure folks make judgements but to me that's different than being judgemental. Saying these girls should probably dress a bit different is making a judgement. Calling them utter trash based on their wardrobe is judgemental.

These outfits aren't what most folks would consider restaurant attire, but they are not uncommon in dance club where folks are partying away until 4 am.

You seemed to think that they weren't dressed appropriately dor where they were. Ben was suggesting that there is no place for women to ever dress like this. Maybe I misunderstood him.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:29 am

https://www.designmynight.com/london/bars/shoreditch/cargo

Those girls would fit right in here.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:56 am

I think it’s in poor taste too, but I don't hang out in bars. But the real question is, what's wrong with it?

Ben, MD is right, you’re talking judgmental, not making a judgment. What you like is one thing, but what you find appropriate is another.

They should not have been kicked out. They are fully, if provocatively dressed. You may not like what they are wearing, but who says your taste is God’s wish? Suppose you didn’t like the color…same thing. Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:34 am

Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant? Screen55

Probably not something for the hardware store.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:55 am

I always wonder why women feel the need to dress like this at all. If you want to go to a nudist beach or topless on a beach that seems more genuine to me, the kind of dress on these women seems probably disingenuous and definately uncomfortable. I tend to feel sorry for women who feel the need to dress like this and pose in those ridiculous selfies, smacks of desperation.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:27 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Sure folks make judgements but to me that's different than being judgemental. Saying these girls should probably dress a bit different is making a judgement. Calling them utter trash based on their wardrobe is judgemental.

These outfits aren't what most folks would consider restaurant attire, but they are not uncommon in dance club where folks are partying away until 4 am.  

You seemed to think that they weren't dressed appropriately dor where they were. Ben was suggesting that there is no place for women to ever dress like this.  Maybe I misunderstood him.

Making judgment on how a person looks is being judgemental.

I personally think they look trashy and desperate for attention, they have proved they are desperate for attention by putting the video up online, changing into equally revealing clothes, posing for selfies etc.
They may imo look trashy, doesn't mean for one minute they are...that would be making a judgment on how they act, which is different to making a comment on how they look.

Incidentally, I have known a few self confessed very unsexy women who dress in a very sexual way...so looks can be very deceiving.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:29 pm

Vintage wrote:I always wonder why women feel the need to dress like this at all. If you want to go to a nudist beach or topless on a beach that seems more genuine to me, the kind of dress on these women seems probably disingenuous and definately uncomfortable. I tend to feel sorry for women who feel the need to dress like this and pose in those ridiculous selfies, smacks of desperation.

Nudists who parade naked on a public beach have always seemed a bit odd to me....I mean why?
I can understand topless....but bottomless??
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:51 pm

Doesn't appeal to me at all. The idea of someone shopping in the nude bending over freezer cabinets etc doesn't inspire me, I've been told they always take a towel to sit on in eateries etc.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:04 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You seemed to think that they weren't dressed appropriately dor where they were. Ben was suggesting that there is no place for women to ever dress like this.  Maybe I misunderstood him.

I personally think they look trashy and desperate for attention, they have proved they are desperate for attention by putting the video up online, changing into equally revealing clothes, posing for selfies etc.
They may imo look trashy, doesn't mean for one minute they are...that would be making a judgment on how they act, which is different to making a comment on how they look.

Incidentally, I have known a few self confessed very unsexy women who dress in a very sexual way...so looks can be very deceiving.

Now you are parsing even the judgmental side. They have a look; they are acting in a manner to have that look. Is there a difference?

My point is, other than style they didn't do anything wrong, and shouldn't have been kicked out of the restaurant.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:21 pm

Syl wrote:
Vintage wrote:I always wonder why women feel the need to dress like this at all. If you want to go to a nudist beach or topless on a beach that seems more genuine to me, the kind of dress on these women seems probably disingenuous and definately uncomfortable. I tend to feel sorry for women who feel the need to dress like this and pose in those ridiculous selfies, smacks of desperation.

Nudists who parade naked on a public beach have always seemed a bit odd to me....I mean why?
I can understand topless....but bottomless??

Vintage wrote:Doesn't appeal to me at all. The idea of someone shopping in the nude bending over freezer cabinets etc doesn't inspire me, I've been told they always take a towel to sit on in eateries etc.

Yet a dog, generally fully nude, doesn't offend you?  Some people have even managed to get their service dogs into markets, restaurants and public parks, and they are quadrupedal...permanently 'bent over'...butt holes in plain view.  Doesn't that offend you?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:44 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Maybe everything they did about getting attention after the fact is proof they want attention.

But in 2021, girls showing this much flesh, isn't all that unusual.

No doubt Queen Victoria is rolling in her grave.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:57 pm

Wouldn't be happy about dogs leaning into freezer cabinets, its has little to do with butt holes as such.
Amazonian peoples rarely wear anything except beads, it doesn't cause any problems because its natural in their environment. Its not what or not you wear its how you wear it, these girls are wearing deliberate partially exposing clothes, if you can call them that. Its an attention seeking effort and desperate, why else would anyone want to look like that.
If you want to go around without clothes go somewhere that's acceptable and knock yourself out, as I say nudists seem to have a genuine reason for it and as everyone is the same there's no problem. I certainly wouldn't want to wander around outside today in the nude, too cold by half.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:28 pm

Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant? Screen56

Thankfully there are civilized places where the women aren't so trashy. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:00 pm

Vintage wrote:Wouldn't be happy about dogs leaning into freezer cabinets, its has little to do with butt holes as such.
Amazonian  peoples rarely wear anything except beads, it doesn't cause any problems because its natural in their environment. Its not what or not you wear its how you wear it, these girls are wearing deliberate partially exposing clothes, if you can call them that. Its an attention seeking effort and desperate, why else would anyone want to look like that.  
If you want to go around without clothes go somewhere that's acceptable and knock yourself out, as I say nudists seem to have a genuine reason for it and as everyone is the same there's no problem. I certainly wouldn't want to wander around outside today in the nude, too cold by half.

You hit the nail on the head when you said the norm for "natural" is related to one's "environment".  I am tempted to say that's their environment, and be done with it.

But let me comment on the "attention seeking...desperation".  We all seek to draw attention to ourselves.  We try to distinguish ourselves by having money, and spending conspicuously, or having interesting professions, being a good cook, achieving higher education, and between genders, by a attracting the another sex.  Men work out in gyms to build up their upper bodies and wear muscle shirts to appear stronger to women.  Women, in turn, try to enhance their own features.  So what these women are doing, is something we all do in one form or another.

We just don't like their style.  Maybe it is too open and obvious...too simplistic, too blatant, in our opinion.  Maybe other women would do it by having a tailored look, presenting themselves as "professionals" in a dark, flannel suit.  But once again, that is just style.

Still, they shouldn't be kicked out of a restaurant for having a different style than ordinary, as long as it's not breaking the law.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:39 pm

So Quill and Maddog are agreeing with each other in this thread....my work here is done. cheers

These girls may not be breaking the law, but they are not complying with  the dress code the  restaurant has in place.... nor I imagine any decent restaurant worth visiting.

Men would not be allowed in shirtless, or wearing bathing trunks, so these women are making a big fuss over nothing.

Perhaps next time they want to eat in a restaurant they will cover up, they may not have reason to display faux outrage and flaunt themselves all over the internet....but they may get fed. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:45 pm

Maddog wrote:Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant? Screen56

Thankfully there are civilized places where the women aren't so trashy.   Cool

There is always a middle ground.

Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant? Black-10
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:47 pm

Syl wrote:So Quill and Maddog are agreeing with each other in this thread....my work here is done. cheers

These girls may not be breaking the law, but they are not complying with  the dress code the  restaurant has in place.... nor I imagine any decent restaurant worth visiting.

Men would not be allowed in shirtless, or wearing bathing trunks, so these women are making a big fuss over nothing.

Perhaps next time they want to eat in a restaurant they will cover up, they may not have reason to display faux outrage and flaunt themselves all over the internet....but they may get fed. Wink

If the restaurant doesn't want the business, it can do without. Just don't come crying for subsidized, government pandemic loans when the real reason is they were fat cats, turning business away. I'm sure the Home Office will take note.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:50 pm

Syl wrote:So Quill and Maddog are agreeing with each other in this thread....my work here is done. cheers

They should probably wear a jacket at the restaurant and take it off when they gyrate on the dance floor later in the evening.

And I'm fine with dress codes. Assless chaps and a spiked dog collar are a little weird at the KFC, but fine at the gay bar down the street.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:

If the restaurant doesn't want the business, it can do without.  Just don't come crying for subsidized, government pandemic loans when the real reason is they were fat cats, turning business away.  I'm sure the Home Office will take note.

Alternatively, you could well be putting off people who want to eat a meal who prefer to eat in places where people have dress standards. snobby
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:52 pm

Syl wrote:There is always a middle ground.

Is this inappropriate dress to wear at a restaurant? Black-10

Hem line above the knees??? Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:53 pm

We go to a beach hotel abroad where evening diners (men) have to wear long trousers, shorts or calf length pants are not allowed in the dining room.
The place (pre covid) is always fully booked. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next