NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grace Loves Lace ‘Hollie Dress’ Is The Most Popular Wedding Dress On Pinterest

Go down

Grace Loves Lace ‘Hollie Dress’ Is The Most Popular Wedding Dress On Pinterest Empty Grace Loves Lace ‘Hollie Dress’ Is The Most Popular Wedding Dress On Pinterest

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:53 am

Ever wondered what the most-pinned wedding dress of all time is? We’re about to enlighten you.
The number one spot is held by a gorgeous layered lace gown, called the ‘Hollie Dress’ designed by Aussie label Grace Loves Lace.
Cosmopolitan reports that the crisp white wedding dress is featured on a whopping 2.5 million Pinterest boards, and the design has been so popular it’s completely sold out.
And we can totally see why...

Grace Loves Lace ‘Hollie Dress’ Is The Most Popular Wedding Dress On Pinterest 8bf79ca7948b21f154e0a54bded25847

Grace Loves Lace ‘Hollie Dress’ Is The Most Popular Wedding Dress On Pinterest D5784ce56543c619ddd01ed92f8ffa21

Grace Loves Lace ‘Hollie Dress’ Is The Most Popular Wedding Dress On Pinterest E6f71b24e0d6c476ef0425439a4baccb

Grace Loves Lace ‘Hollie Dress’ Is The Most Popular Wedding Dress On Pinterest 3725b93381c014901a366e041fc25aaa

If you’ve fallen in love, you can still (sorta) say yes to the dress with Grace Love Lace’s ‘Hollie 2.0’ style - a slightly redesigned version available in white or ivory for £1,280.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/most-popular-wedding-dresses-2016_uk_57a46cd7e4b04ca9b5d2aa1c

Back to top Go down

Grace Loves Lace ‘Hollie Dress’ Is The Most Popular Wedding Dress On Pinterest Empty Re: Grace Loves Lace ‘Hollie Dress’ Is The Most Popular Wedding Dress On Pinterest

Post by Syl Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:21 pm

Gorgeous...I love Pinterest, they have the most fabulous pics of intricate clothes.

This is the sort of gown I would have loved to have worn....sadly couldn't afford it way back then.

Grace Loves Lace ‘Hollie Dress’ Is The Most Popular Wedding Dress On Pinterest Vintage-Scoop-Neck-with-Beading-and-Sequins-Lace-Income-Organza-Vintage-Mermaid-Wedding-Dresses-2015-Long
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Grace Loves Lace ‘Hollie Dress’ Is The Most Popular Wedding Dress On Pinterest Empty Re: Grace Loves Lace ‘Hollie Dress’ Is The Most Popular Wedding Dress On Pinterest

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:24 pm

That is beautiful, but I imagine the price tag is expensive, how much?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:25 pm

I don't know...I daren't look. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:28 pm

http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Vintage-Scoop-Neck-with-Beading-and-Sequins-Lace-Income-Organza-Vintage-Mermaid-Wedding-Dresses-2015-Long/32255801803.html?spm=2114.12010108.1000017.2.fu4itq#

I was curious...it's an amazingly inexpensive 175 dollars....not available though, it was probably snapped up at that price.

HT has posted some gorgeous pics of wedding dresses in the past.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:46 pm

That is reasonble priced dress then

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:34 pm

It is nowadays Didge....the actual cost of a wedding is astronomical, check this out...the dress could cost more than 10 times that amount, and the total cost is over 30 grand.

http://www.bridesmagazine.co.uk/planning/general/planning-service/2013/01/average-cost-of-wedding

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:38 pm

Syl wrote:It is nowadays Didge....the actual cost of a wedding is astronomical, check this out...the dress could cost more than 10 times that amount, and the total cost is over 30 grand.

http://www.bridesmagazine.co.uk/planning/general/planning-service/2013/01/average-cost-of-wedding

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:57 pm

I know....if I wasn't already married I would stay single. pale
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down