NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:08 pm

The UK is no longer a country "where the system is deliberately rigged against ethnic minorities", a government-ordered review has said.

The Independent Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities - which was appointed by Prime Minister Boris Johnson following last summer's Black Lives Matter protests - has published its 258-page report on inequality in Britain.

It said the UK "should be regarded as a model for other white-majority countries" although it cannot be considered "a post racial society".

https://news.sky.com/story/britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged-against-ethnic-minorities-according-to-government-ordered-race-review-12261675
-----------------------------------------------
Thoughts


Last edited by Korben on Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Andy Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:57 pm

The independent commission, set up by a man who called black people 'piccannies with watermelon smiles'.
I suspect the commission, albeit made up largely of ethnic minorities, were onside with Boris from the outset.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6351
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 64
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:19 pm

If they've done so well for the UK, send 'em over to Georgia.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 35923
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 56
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:42 pm





It is rigged in favour of them now with white British working class kids now being left behind...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 25410
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:It is rigged in favour of them now with white British working class kids now being left behind...

The US should be so lucky. We're still working on southern states, which pass laws that result in blacks being left behind. Give us a century...we'll catch up. Rolling Eyes

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 35923
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 56
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:52 pm




And this "multicultural system" is hardly a success that others should aspire to... We have Pakistani Muslim gangs of child rapists operating up and down the country, thousands of dangerous terrorists being monitored by security forces and many more that we don't have the resources to watch, an epidemic of violence and murders being perpetrated by blacks, prisons full, immigration levels so high over last 2 decades that we don't have enough housing with prices having risen through the roof which has driven away manufacturing and industry because of increasingly higher wage demands meaning it is cheaper to import things which undermines our economy but also leaves us overly reliant on other countries for supply, but all of this has left a younger generation unable to ever afford to buy their own homes...


Yeah... What a success this mass immigration and multicuntural society is...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 25410
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:And this "multicultural system" is hardly a success that others should aspire to... We have Pakistani Muslim gangs of child rapists operating up and down the country, thousands of dangerous terrorists being monitored by security forces and many more that we don't have the resources to watch, an epidemic of violence and murders being perpetrated by blacks, prisons full, immigration levels so high over last 2 decades that we don't have enough housing with prices having risen through the roof which has driven away manufacturing and industry because of increasingly higher wage demands meaning it is cheaper to import things which undermines our economy but also leaves us overly reliant on other countries for supply, but all of this has left a younger generation unable to ever afford to buy their own homes...

Yeah... What a success this mass immigration and multicuntural society is...

You reap what you sow, tommy. "The sun never sets on the British Empire"...and now they're all comin' home to Mum.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 35923
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 56
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:And this "multicultural system" is hardly a success that others should aspire to... We have Pakistani Muslim gangs of child rapists operating up and down the country, thousands of dangerous terrorists being monitored by security forces and many more that we don't have the resources to watch, an epidemic of violence and murders being perpetrated by blacks, prisons full, immigration levels so high over last 2 decades that we don't have enough housing with prices having risen through the roof which has driven away manufacturing and industry because of increasingly higher wage demands meaning it is cheaper to import things which undermines our economy but also leaves us overly reliant on other countries for supply, but all of this has left a younger generation unable to ever afford to buy their own homes...

Yeah... What a success this mass immigration and multicuntural society is...

You reap what you sow, tommy.  "The sun never sets on the British Empire"...and now they're all comin' home to Mum.
n 2011 CEOP published an analysis of possible offenders who had been reported to it for “street grooming and child sexual exploitation”. CEOP said that offenders in these cases often act in groups.

It analysed over 1,200 of these possible offenders and found the vast majority were male. Around 30% were white, 28% Asian and 3% black and 38% were unknown. When CEOP looked only at a group of around 940 offenders that it had better information for it found around 38% were white, 32% were unknown, 26% were Asian and 3% were black.

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

Ps sun has set on the British Empire it did a long time ago

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:42 pm





That was before the full facts had come out about the hoardes of Pakistan Muslim gangs of child rapists we have here in UK...



But still showed nearly a third of offenders were Asian... That group is only a fraction of the overall population of UK...


Something like 4-5% of population are Muslim... And an even tinier percentage are Pakistani Muslim...


The professor Jay report didn't come out til around 2014/15



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 25410
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Andy Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:05 am

Andy wrote:The independent commission,  set up by a man who called black people 'piccannies with watermelon smiles'.
I suspect the commission, albeit made up largely of ethnic minorities, were onside with Boris from the outset.

It looks as if Johnson's senior black advisor agrees with me.
Probably because I am correct.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56601166

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6351
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 64
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:38 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:Ps sun has set on the British Empire it did a long time ago

Yes, but the obligations still remain. You can't make a contract, and say fuhgettaboutit once you've reaped the benefits of your side of the bargain.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 35923
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 56
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Andy Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:18 pm

The plot thickens.
Not only are their questions being asked over the integrity  of the Commission, it seems some of those who apparently  gave evidence now say they were never contacted. .
Sounds increasingly  like a crooked, biased report to cover up the real findings that Britain is inherently  racist.

The Independent: Experts named in government’s ‘flawed’ race report ‘shocked’ to see names in evidence contributor list.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/race-report-boris-johnson-authors-b1825516.html

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6351
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 64
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Original Quill Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:44 pm

Andy wrote:The plot thickens.
Not only are their questions being asked over the integrity  of the Commission, it seems some of those who apparently  gave evidence now say  they were never contacted. .
Sounds increasingly  like a crooked, biased report to cover up the real findings that Britain is inherently  racist.

The Independent: Experts named in government’s ‘flawed’ race report ‘shocked’ to see names in evidence contributor list.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/race-report-boris-johnson-authors-b1825516.html

Very typical of sloppy Conservatives and Republicans. When the US Senate was confirming the appointment of Brett M. Kavanaugh to the Supreme Count, Republicans sent out agents to just meet n' greet witnesses, and report back that they had "interviewed" them.

Rules and honesty seem alien to them.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 35923
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 56
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:Ps sun has set on the British Empire it did a long time ago

Yes, but the obligations still remain.  You can't make a contract, and say fuhgettaboutit once you've reaped the benefits of your side of the bargain.

Well, since constitutionally the British Empire of Victoria’s days has morphed into the Commonwealth of Nations which is generally recognised as a force for good, wouldn’t you say that your point has been taken? It does, after all, comprise more than 50 independent sovereign states, and membership is entirely voluntary.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 3160
Join date : 2014-01-23

eddie, Tommy Monk, Maddog and Didgee like this post

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:34 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, but the obligations still remain.  You can't make a contract, and say fuhgettaboutit once you've reaped the benefits of your side of the bargain.

Well, since constitutionally the British Empire of Victoria’s days has morphed into the Commonwealth of Nations which is generally recognised as a force for good, wouldn’t you say that your point has been taken? It does, after all, comprise more than 50 independent sovereign states, and membership is entirely voluntary.

And all of those sovereign states, Britain owes a debt to...including allowing citizens entry to the home islands.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 35923
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 56
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Didgee Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:57 am

https://twitter.com/darrengrimes_/status/1377745505401380865

https://twitter.com/MercyMuroki/status/1377602201183514630

https://twitter.com/MercyMuroki/status/1377582034462330882

Incredible you have academics calling someone a "Token black man", failing to see how racist that is?

You can tell that those who actually care about tackling racism, do not seek to divide people by the colour of our skin. Those that follow critical race theory have a goal to further divide society through the lens of skin colour.

Thankfully people are waking up to the illiberal part of the left. Who are hell bent on dividing society into socially constructed races. Failing to teach we are one race, the human race. They however continually claim we are different races based on skin colour. Not hair or eye colour, but skin colour.. Thus continuing to divide us all by imaginary races, is enabling racism to continue too exist

When will people learn? As the best way to tackle racism is through science. Science is able to dispel many myths and show that in reality we are all one race. Hence why continually divide us by something that is not backed by science?

You see there is elements on both sides, that seek to keep a conflict going, because it suits their political beliefs and aspirations of power. Hence how both sides will exploit and weaponize the race debate. Not for a view to help people, but to use them in order to gain power

The reality is we are living in a very tolerant nation, which over 50 years of my life I have seen amassing progress in tolerance and people living in cohesion. Yes racist still exists, but we tackle this wit good education. Not seeking to divide people based on their beliefs

Didgee

Posts : 766
Join date : 2020-06-09

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Didgee Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:11 am

Korben wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You reap what you sow, tommy.  "The sun never sets on the British Empire"...and now they're all comin' home to Mum.
n 2011 CEOP published an analysis of possible offenders who had been reported to it for “street grooming and child sexual exploitation”. CEOP said that offenders in these cases often act in groups.

It analysed over 1,200 of these possible offenders and found the vast majority were male. Around 30% were white, 28% Asian and 3% black and 38% were unknown. When CEOP looked only at a group of around 940 offenders that it had better information for it found around 38% were white, 32% were unknown, 26% were Asian and 3% were black.

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

Ps  sun has set on the British Empire it did a long time ago

Many wrongs were done in the name of the British Empire and should always be condemned, but we have all benefited from this also those of us that live now in the UK

The fact is I would not exist without the British Empire as well

My parents would have never been able to move to parts of the British Empire. Where they met in Canada whilst working. I would not even be British if not for the fact my mother disliked the climate and both were able to move and settle in the UK

My entire existence is due to the British Empire

We cannot change the past, but we can shape our futures for the better of all humanity

Didgee

Posts : 766
Join date : 2020-06-09

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:51 pm

Didgee wrote:
Korben wrote:
n 2011 CEOP published an analysis of possible offenders who had been reported to it for “street grooming and child sexual exploitation”. CEOP said that offenders in these cases often act in groups.

It analysed over 1,200 of these possible offenders and found the vast majority were male. Around 30% were white, 28% Asian and 3% black and 38% were unknown. When CEOP looked only at a group of around 940 offenders that it had better information for it found around 38% were white, 32% were unknown, 26% were Asian and 3% were black.

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

Ps  sun has set on the British Empire it did a long time ago

Many wrongs were done in the name of the British Empire and should always be condemned, but we have all benefited from this also those of us that live now in the UK

The fact is I would not exist without the British Empire as well

My parents would have never been able to move to parts of the British Empire. Where they met in Canada whilst working. I would not even be British if not for the fact my mother disliked the climate and both were able to move and settle in the UK

My entire existence is due to the British Empire

We cannot change the past, but we can shape our futures for the better of all humanity
True .
You cannot erase the past. You cant even change it. But sometimes life offers you the opportunity to put it right

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:44 pm

Please note i have shortened the tittle of this thread so it hopefully fits in notifications

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by JulesV Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:01 pm

Korben wrote:

https://news.sky.com/story/britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Debating in forums for many years has trained me to look very, very carefully at the choice of words in any title.
Just like the way a lawyer's hawk/eagle eyes scanning an important document, would quickly HOME in on individual words which have the power to modify a sentence - or even change the entire meaning completely. Smile

Saying something is not deliberate - doesn't mean it does not happen.
1,000's of road traffic deaths of pedestrians happen per year. Obviously not deliberately, (hence why they are called accidents lol) but that does not mean it does not happen.


Why not just say 'it's not rigged'?
Instead it says 'it's not DELIBERATELY rigged'

It's an interesting thread Korben, I will post some more on it if I have time to return here tonight. Smile

_________________
Live Love Laugh
JulesV
JulesV

Posts : 4270
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

gelico likes this post

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:01 pm

Didgee wrote:https://twitter.com/darrengrimes_/status/1377745505401380865

https://twitter.com/MercyMuroki/status/1377602201183514630

https://twitter.com/MercyMuroki/status/1377582034462330882

Incredible you have academics calling someone a "Token black man", failing to see how racist that is?

You can tell that those who actually care about tackling racism, do not seek to divide people by the colour of our skin. Those that follow critical race theory have a goal to further divide society through the lens of skin colour.

Thankfully people are waking up to the illiberal part of the left. Who are hell bent on dividing society into socially constructed races. Failing to teach we are one race, the human race. They however continually claim we are different races based on skin colour. Not hair or eye colour, but skin colour.. Thus continuing to divide us all by imaginary races, is enabling racism to continue too exist

When will people learn? As the best way to tackle racism is through science. Science is able to dispel many myths and show that in reality we are all one race. Hence why continually divide us by something that is not backed by science?

You see there is elements on both sides, that seek to keep a conflict going, because it suits their political beliefs and aspirations of power. Hence how both sides will exploit and weaponize the race debate. Not for a view to help people, but to use them in order to gain power

The reality is we are living in a very tolerant nation, which over 50 years of my life I have seen amassing progress in tolerance and people living in cohesion. Yes racist still exists, but we tackle this wit good education. Not seeking to divide people based on their beliefs



You can see who the real racists are...


Next they'll be calling him a 'coconut'... Brown on the outside, white on the inside...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 25410
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Next they'll be calling him a 'coconut'... Brown on the outside, white on the inside...

I think that is an "Oreo Cookie"--brown on the outside, white on the inside. Token blacks are often called that.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 35923
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 56
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by JulesV Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:18 pm

I will try and make time to read the full report this weekend. Laughing
Just watching news of the Capitol attack now.





_________________
Live Love Laugh
JulesV
JulesV

Posts : 4270
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:30 pm

Yes, I saw that.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 35923
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 56
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Next they'll be calling him a 'coconut'... Brown on the outside, white on the inside...

I think that is an "Oreo Cookie"--brown on the outside, white on the inside. Token blacks are often called that.



Yes... By the real racists...!


That's my point!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 25410
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:45 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I think that is an "Oreo Cookie"--brown on the outside, white on the inside.  Token blacks are often called that.

Yes... By the real racists...!

That's my point!

Yes, it's a great metaphor.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 35923
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 56
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:39 am




...said one of the real racists...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 25410
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Didgee Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:30 am

This is interesting:


Matthew Goodwin wrote:
Should you want to succeed in modern Britain, don't be a poor white boy.

That is what you might conclude after reading the controversial new report on race in Britain.

It is not a fashionable thing to say in a society that has lost interest in the white working class, but it is children — and especially boys — from these communities who are most likely to suffer a range of dreadful outcomes.

As the report by the Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities makes clear, they perform worse than every other ethnic group at GCSE, are the least likely of all to make it into higher education, and are among the most likely to experience high rates of family breakdown. The deck is stacked against them from day one.

As somebody who was raised in a white working-class family, I know this all too well. I was brought up by my single mum on the outskirts of London and grew up in a home where stress was a part of daily life.

Even though I got the A-level grades required to attend an elite university — the first in my family to go on to higher education — I never felt good enough to apply.

I ended up at a 'non-elite' university on the outskirts of Manchester, filled with other working-class kids who probably felt the same as me.

But the fact that we were even there was a miracle. Just look at the figures now. By the time they turn 19, white working-class youngsters are the least likely to be in higher education — just 22 per cent, compared with 45 per cent of their peers who are black and 56 per cent of Asian kids.

Indeed, Britain currently has its most ethnically diverse Parliament and Cabinet to date — yet simultaneously, we have never had so few white working-class voices in the corridors of power.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9431489/PROFESSOR-MATT-GOODWIN-says-findings-white-working-class-race-report-shamefully-ignored.html


More to read on link

Didgee

Posts : 766
Join date : 2020-06-09

Tommy Monk likes this post

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Didgee Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:37 am

Korben wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Many wrongs were done in the name of the British Empire and should always be condemned, but we have all benefited from this also those of us that live now in the UK

The fact is I would not exist without the British Empire as well

My parents would have never been able to move to parts of the British Empire. Where they met in Canada whilst working. I would not even be British if not for the fact my mother disliked the climate and both were able to move and settle in the UK

My entire existence is due to the British Empire

We cannot change the past, but we can shape our futures for the better of all humanity
True .
You cannot erase the past. You cant even change it. But sometimes life offers you the opportunity to put it right

Indeed, but if putting right ends up discriminating against others. Then nothing has been put right and the same mistakes are simple happening all over again

See my previous post. As when one or two groups are concentrated on for assistance. Instead of helping all those disadvantaged. Then the problem is not being put right from the past.

The way to tackle a problem of disadvantage, is not to separate this by the social constructed notion of race. As seen, kids end up still suffering, because some are getting more help than others, when they all should receive help, no matter their race. What you do is help all those presently disadvantaged. What you do is help lift out of poverty all kids.

Hence sadly nothing is being put right

Didgee

Posts : 766
Join date : 2020-06-09

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Maddog Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:06 pm

Didgee wrote:
Korben wrote:
True .
You cannot erase the past. You cant even change it. But sometimes life offers you the opportunity to put it right

Indeed, but if putting right ends up discriminating against others. Then nothing has been put right and the same mistakes are simple happening all over again

See my previous post. As when one or two groups are concentrated on for assistance. Instead of helping all those disadvantaged. Then the problem is not being put right from the past.

The way to tackle a problem of disadvantage, is not to separate this by the social constructed notion of race. As seen, kids end up still suffering, because some are getting more help than others, when they all should receive help, no matter their race. What you do is help all those presently disadvantaged. What you do is help lift out of poverty all kids.

Hence sadly nothing is being put right


Correct.

A new crime, with a different group of victims isn't progress.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 11020
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Tommy Monk, Syl and Didgee like this post

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:29 pm

Maddog wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Indeed, but if putting right ends up discriminating against others. Then nothing has been put right and the same mistakes are simple happening all over again

See my previous post. As when one or two groups are concentrated on for assistance. Instead of helping all those disadvantaged. Then the problem is not being put right from the past.

The way to tackle a problem of disadvantage, is not to separate this by the social constructed notion of race. As seen, kids end up still suffering, because some are getting more help than others, when they all should receive help, no matter their race. What you do is help all those presently disadvantaged. What you do is help lift out of poverty all kids.

Hence sadly nothing is being put right


Correct.

A new crime, with a different group of victims isn't progress.

Invented trash.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 35923
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 56
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Didgee Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:53 am

Maddog wrote:
Didgee wrote:

Indeed, but if putting right ends up discriminating against others. Then nothing has been put right and the same mistakes are simple happening all over again

See my previous post. As when one or two groups are concentrated on for assistance. Instead of helping all those disadvantaged. Then the problem is not being put right from the past.

The way to tackle a problem of disadvantage, is not to separate this by the social constructed notion of race. As seen, kids end up still suffering, because some are getting more help than others, when they all should receive help, no matter their race. What you do is help all those presently disadvantaged. What you do is help lift out of poverty all kids.

Hence sadly nothing is being put right


Correct.

A new crime, with a different group of victims isn't progress.

Spot on +1

Didgee

Posts : 766
Join date : 2020-06-09

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:31 pm

seems to me some are pissed at being "discriminated" against because they are not getting the same breaks as Black people in this
Yet they didn't make such a who-ha when they where getting the breaks, when the shoe was on the other foot

Its not as if the injustices have disappeared and ethnic minoritys are treated equally now they still face discrimination and disadvantage because of colour.
but what i see is a the green eyes of jealousy because they are getting something white people are being denied

As a white person i honestly could careless that they are "getting something" i would not be entitled to
In fact i see it as levelling the playing field

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:09 pm

In law school they give you hypotheticals…here’s one:  If I have two daughters, and give each an ice-cream cone, but one has hers taken by a playful, but aggressive dog...if I replace the ice-cream cone with another, can the second daughter complain that the first got more than her?

That's the basic distributive pattern we have here.  Only it's worse...the culprit who took the ice-cream in the first place was not the dog, but the second daughter herself.  She explains: Oh, that was yesterday, and I was in a nasty mood yesterday.  Today I’m a different person!

So, she is whining and crying that she should get a second ice-cream, because her sister got her replacement ice-cream.  What result?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars (1993).

Original Quill

Posts : 35923
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 56
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:45 pm

Korben wrote:seems to me some are pissed at being "discriminated" against because they are not getting the same breaks as Black people in this
Yet they didn't make such a who-ha when they where getting the breaks, when the shoe was on the other foot

Its not as if the injustices have disappeared and ethnic minoritys are treated equally now they still face discrimination and disadvantage because of colour.
but what i see is a the green eyes of jealousy because they are getting something white people are being denied

As a white person i honestly could careless that they are "getting something" i would not be entitled to
In fact i see it as levelling the playing field  

You could simply donate 1/4 if what you make to groups that support minorities.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 11020
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:In law school they give you hypotheticals…here’s one:  If I have two daughters, and give each an ice-cream cone, but one has hers taken by a playful, but aggressive dog...if I replace the ice-cream cone with another, can the second daughter complain that the first got more than her?

That's the basic distributive pattern we have here.  Only it's worse...the culprit who took the ice-cream in the first place was not the dog, but the second daughter herself.  She explains: Oh, that was yesterday, and I was in a nasty mood yesterday.  Today I’m a different person!

So, she is whining and crying that she should get a second ice-cream, because her sister got her replacement ice-cream.  What result?

How many ice cream cones have you stolen?

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 11020
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:seems to me some are pissed at being "discriminated" against because they are not getting the same breaks as Black people in this
Yet they didn't make such a who-ha when they where getting the breaks, when the shoe was on the other foot

Its not as if the injustices have disappeared and ethnic minoritys are treated equally now they still face discrimination and disadvantage because of colour.
but what i see is a the green eyes of jealousy because they are getting something white people are being denied

As a white person i honestly could careless that they are "getting something" i would not be entitled to
In fact i see it as levelling the playing field  

You could simply donate 1/4 if what you make to groups that support minorities.  
Why ? that's just disenfranchising blacks again because white people are pissed at not getting anything

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:01 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You could simply donate 1/4 if what you make to groups that support minorities.  
Why ? that's just disenfranchising blacks again because white people are pissed at not getting anything

Donating to minority groups disenfranchises black people how?

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 11020
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:01 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You could simply donate 1/4 if what you make to groups that support minorities.  
Why ? that's just disenfranchising blacks again because white people are pissed at not getting anything

Donating to minority groups disenfranchises black people how?

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 11020
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:45 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:
Why ? that's just disenfranchising blacks again because white people are pissed at not getting anything

Donating to minority groups disenfranchises black people how?
i didn't say that it did. and i may have got he thread confused with another

however if you give to a charity that has the explicit aim to give to a certain section and your donation is used somewhere else you would not be happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:52 pm

In the end white people complaining ethnic minority's are getting something they are not especially since they have historicaly and presently benefit from a society where they don't experience disenfranchisement at the same level
is pretty pathetic its a case of what's yours is mine and what's mine is my own imo

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:06 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Donating to minority groups disenfranchises black people how?
i didn't say that it did. and i may have got he thread confused with another

however if you give to a charity that has the explicit aim to give to a certain section and your donation is used somewhere else you would not be happy

No one said that.

Just donate your money to others. Pick those you feel you have oppressed based on your lack of melanin.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 11020
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:09 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Donating to minority groups disenfranchises black people how?
i didn't say that it did. and i may have got he thread confused with another

however if you give to a charity that has the explicit aim to give to a certain section and your donation is used somewhere else you would not be happy

Korben wrote:
Why ? that's just disenfranchising blacks again


Actually, you did.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 11020
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:14 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:
i didn't say that it did. and i may have got he thread confused with another

however if you give to a charity that has the explicit aim to give to a certain section and your donation is used somewhere else you would not be happy

No one said that.

Just donate your money to others. Pick those you feel you have oppressed based on your lack of melanin.
The way you made you point \observation implys i said that
And I don't oppress anybody but know they have been oppressed in the past so i am fine with it

However i would point out you recent point is exactly what the philanthropists did on the other thread and you have a problem with that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:27 pm

As i said i may have got the thread confused
i was referring to taking the money that the philanthropists who said was for the black community and giving other none whites a 1/4 of it you said
that is disenfranchising the black community because whites feel hard done by not getting there pound of flesh

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:28 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

No one said that.

Just donate your money to others. Pick those you feel you have oppressed based on your lack of melanin.
The way you made you point   \observation implys i said that
And I don't oppress anybody but know they have been oppressed in the past so i am fine with it

However i would point out you recent point is exactly what the philanthropists did on the other thread and you have a problem with that

My problem was government involvement.

Government should be a referee. Not a participant.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 11020
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:29 pm

Korben wrote:As i said i may have got the thread confused
i was referring to taking the money that the philanthropists who said was for the black community and giving other none whites a 1/4 of it you said
that is disenfranchising the black community because whites feel hard done by not getting there pound of flesh

For about the third time, I'm talking about YOU putting your money where your mouth is.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 11020
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:34 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:As i said i may have got the thread confused
i was referring to taking the money that the philanthropists who said was for the black community and giving other none whites a 1/4 of it you said
that is disenfranchising the black community because whites feel hard done by not getting there pound of flesh

For about the third time, I'm talking about YOU putting your money where your mouth is.
I pay taxes so in affect its MY MONEY
And i approve


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:37 pm

And i do contribute when i can if not with money with support

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:37 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

For about the third time, I'm talking about YOU putting your money where your mouth is.
I pay taxes so in affect its MY MONEY
And i approve


So that's adequate?

I don't think so. Not for the level of virtue signaling you engage in.

You're just about using force to make people do things you won't even do voluntarily on your own.

Pathetic.

_________________
pa·ter·nal·ism

noun

The policy or practice on the part of people in positions of authority of restricting the freedom and responsibilities of those subordinate to them in the subordinates' supposed best interest.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Posts : 11020
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged Empty Re: britain-no-longer-country-where-system-is-deliberately-rigged

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum