NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Robinson denies spending over £400,000 in donations from far-right supporters on drugs, luxuries

+5
JulesV
Tommy Monk
Maddog
Andy
Ben Reilly
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tommy Robinson denies spending over £400,000 in donations from far-right supporters on drugs, luxuries Empty Tommy Robinson denies spending over £400,000 in donations from far-right supporters on drugs, luxuries

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:22 am

Mr Robertson alleged his employer said he had “mates I’ve got to pay back” for “seshes”. “We realised that he was withdrawing huge amounts of [donations] in cash from a business bank account, and just giving it to his friends who were selling him coke and who he owed for nights out,” he added.

“That wasn’t what we signed up for when we told our supporters that we needed it for kit, expenses, transport, security and staff costs.”

His concerns were echoed by another former employee who said they were not properly remunerated while working for Robinson, and a third person said payments they were due were delayed for several months.

Mr Robertson claimed that when drunk, Robinson would boast of being “f***ing loaded” and making “mad money”, while making lavish purchases, including a new car and designer clothes.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-cocaine-donations-prison-b1787467.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson denies spending over £400,000 in donations from far-right supporters on drugs, luxuries Empty Re: Tommy Robinson denies spending over £400,000 in donations from far-right supporters on drugs, luxuries

Post by Andy Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:15 am

Tommy Monk's favourite politician.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson denies spending over £400,000 in donations from far-right supporters on drugs, luxuries Empty Re: Tommy Robinson denies spending over £400,000 in donations from far-right supporters on drugs, luxuries

Post by Maddog Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:59 pm

It's amazing how many people will send money to folks like this.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:30 pm

Andy wrote:Tommy Monk's favourite politician.

Andy supports Pakistani Muslim child rape gangs and other Islamist terrorists...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Tommy Monk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:23 pm

Robinson spunked your £10k donation on whores and coke, Tommy. He thanks you..Razz lol!

Curiously, when Vic moderated, he would have banned anyone posting such an offensive, libellous and scurrilous slur as Tommy made.
Do the present mods feel his post is acceptable?

I actually dont really give a shit about what the cretin posts, but unregistered readers will probabably take offence .Over to Ben, Eddie, or Les.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:30 pm

You started it, you hypocrite...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:10 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Andy wrote:Tommy Monk's favourite politician.

Andy supports Pakistani Muslim child rape gangs and other Islamist terrorists...

Do you actually think that what Andy said to you was as bad as what you've said to him?

I think you went over the top, that you've made a horrible accusation, and that you owe Andy an apology, Tommy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

LiamOgden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:12 am

It's an apology or a trip to the basement. The clock is ticking.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:33 am

Lol seems Tommy Monk has this big thing about his namesakes Tommy Robinson ........  and Thomas Mair, the violent far right activist who murdered a woman politician in cold blood - the old posts are still there, for anyone who wants to go back and read them.

-------------------------------
Ontopic  - there's one born every minute.
IE the nobs who keep donating to gofundme appeals. To pay the legal fees of a lifelong thug who deliberately gets himself arrested every 2 minutes.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:13 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:It's an apology or a trip to the basement. The clock is ticking.
I shan't  be holding my breath for a redaction or an apology.
Tommy probably sees himself as the NF successor  to Stormee, Allakaka or Smelly Bandit.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:45 pm

Andy wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:It's an apology or a trip to the basement. The clock is ticking.
Tommy probably sees himself as the NF successor  to Stormee, Allakaka or Smelly Bandit.

What Tommy said was over the top, but then you do often come here just to snipe at him and most of the time he simply ignores you.

Swings and roundabouts. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Tommy Monk and Maddog like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:09 pm

Syl wrote:
Andy wrote:

What Tommy said was over the top, but then you do often come here just to snipe at him and most of the time he simply ignores you.

snipe is one thing but that disgusting accusation pales in comparison

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:43 pm

Syl wrote:
Andy wrote:

There's no equivalency, Syl.  It's the quality of what is said, not the quantity.  Andy has always had substance to his posts...this topic, Robinson, for example.

Robinson is one of those far-right spokesmen who try to victim-posture while beating children (a figure of speech), meaning he has twisted values and speaks from such knotted logic.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:21 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Do you actually think that what Andy said to you was as bad as what you've said to him?

I think you went over the top, that you've made a horrible accusation, and that you owe Andy an apology, Tommy.

Tommy Robinson spoke out against Pakistani Muslim child rape gangs and the dangers of Islamist terrorists here in the UK... It was the likes of Andy who tried silence him by trying to shout him down and vilify him for speaking out about the truth.

So... If Robinson is my "favourite politician" as cry baby Andy says, and because Andy hates him so much... Then by the same logic, Andy must be a supporter of the things Robinson spoke out about...

There was no reason fo Andy to pop up on this thread and post about me... I hadn't even posted on here myself at that point... And if he hadn't done that then I would not have retaliated...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:31 pm

Tommy Robinson shaves every morning...does that mean that Andy is anti-shaving?

It's that kind of twisted logic that leads you down the road to trouble.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:39 pm

No... That's you're twisted logic...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Korben wrote:
Syl wrote:

snipe is one thing but that disgusting accusation  pales in comparison

I agree and I have said it was over the top.

But for years I have seen Andy log in just to have personal jibes at the posters he dislikes. Often he has nothing to say about the topic under discussion, just pointless insults.

He is a bullet maker....I have given my opinion, no more bullets from me in this thread.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Andy said (correctly) that you like Tommy Robinson.

You "retaliated" by accusing him of supporting child rape and terrorism. And you've refused to apologize.

Two days to think about that in the basement.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:13 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Andy said (correctly) that you like Tommy Robinson.

You "retaliated" by accusing him of supporting child rape and terrorism. And you've refused to apologize.

Actually he claimed that Andy supported people who were rapists and terrorists. That's slightly different than supporting the act.

He's saying Andy will overlook people who engage in heinous acts because they share other political commonalities.

Kind of like when the US supported filth like Saddam or OBL.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:26 pm

Maddog wrote:

Actually he claimed that Andy supported people who were rapists and terrorists. That's slightly different than supporting the act.  

He's saying Andy will overlook people who engage in heinous acts because they share other political  commonalities.  

The US did supported Saddam or OBL with money and weapons and in fact condoned there actions when it suited there goals.
T**** is saying that Andy would support child Molesters and rapists if it suited Andy's political views when you support something it is a act of showing that you believe that someone or something is good or acceptable : approval of someone or something

Not only is that a disgusting claim beneath every form of civilised debate it is slander and or defamation Andy would be well within his rights to report him to the police

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:30 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

He's saying Andy will overlook people who engage in heinous acts because they share other political  commonalities.  

The US did supported Saddam or OBL with money and weapons and in fact condoned there actions when it suited there goals.
T**** is saying that Andy would support child Molesters and rapists if it suited Andy's political views when you support something it is a act of showing that you believe that someone or something is good or acceptable : approval of someone or something

Not only is that a disgusting claim beneath every form of civilised debate it is slander and or defamation Andy would be well within his rights to report him to the police

When the actions suited their needs being the operative word. It doesn't mean anyone supported anyone's actions all the time, while still supporting them.  

Andy snitched to Ben.  I think that's plenty for now.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:36 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I have to point out that for decades the police did sweet sod all about the actual Pakistani Muslim rapists who preyed on underage white kids, so I doubt they would do anything constructive about name calling.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Maddog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:57 pm

I am happy enough for the revolting fascist to take a 2 day hit.
He is too dumb to learn the lessons, and will no doubt find himself in a similar predicament in the future.
Fools never learn from mistakes, and forum admins, whether it is Ben here,or even Dean on Flop know they cannot allow persistent offenders.

Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:58 pm

Syl wrote:
Korben wrote:

I have to point out that for decades the police did sweet sod all about the actual Pakistani Muslim rapists who preyed on underage white kids, so I doubt they would do anything constructive about name calling.

Someone had to condone the actions of those folks, or at least turn the other way for political reasons. That crap was too widespread.

More victims of political correctness. Tommy is over the top, but it damn sure wasn't his "tribe" turning a blind eye to this.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:17 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Someone had to condone the actions of those folks, or at least turn the other way for political reasons. That crap was too widespread.  

More victims of political correctness.   Tommy is over the top, but it damn sure wasn't his "tribe" turning a blind eye to this.  

It certainly was/is widespread. When the authorities did decide to investigate, here's a list below of just some of the towns and cities across England where gang members were prosecuted.

This week GMP have announced that a new unit has been set up to investigate these gangs.
It's running three major investigations into historic abuse of young girls who were groomed and raped in Manchester and Rochdale.

SKIPTON
ROTHERHAM
SHEFFIELD
BLACKPOOL
OXFORD
HALIFAX
BRADFORD
IPSWICH
LONDON
TELFORD
PRESTON
DERBY
TORBAY
BRISTOL
BANBURY
CHESHAM
BARKING
BIRMINGHAM
BLACKBURN
ROCHDALE
LEEDS
STOCKPORT
AYLESBURY
YEOVIL
NEWCASTLE
BURTON
ACCRINGTON
ORMSKIRK
KEIGHLEY
MANCHESTER
OLDHAM
PETERBOROUGH
DEWSBURY
LITTLEHAMPTON
MIDDLESBOROUGH
SLOUGH.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:29 pm

well T***** is just cut from the same cloth as his Hero

Tommy Robinson threatened to falsely accuse a journalist’s partner of being a paedophile in a bid to squash a negative story about him, a court has heard.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/19/tommy-robinson-given-stalking-ban-after-threats-to-journalist?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR2pEHeHW5wGB76fktuBdGXOtweOvFSTa9Lq0k4Mc2VRsSni5XtlGthUKNA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:31 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

When the actions suited their needs being the operative word. It doesn't mean anyone supported anyone's actions all the time, while still supporting them.  

Andy snitched to Ben.  I think that's plenty for now.
Give over the US supplied weapons,money and training to them that's the very definition of support

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:34 pm

Syl wrote:
Korben wrote:

Yea and yet TR he turned a blind eye and said nothing when it was white people committing these horrific acts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:57 pm

Maddog wrote:

I gave him a chance to apologize for the way that sounded and explain himself. He wasn't going for it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:00 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I gave him a chance to apologize for the way that sounded and explain himself. He wasn't going for it.
apologizing for a mistake is a left wing trait the Rw are incapable of such Humility

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:51 pm

Let us leave it there and get back to the topic, but whilst I’m here, if I see anyone jumping in a thread just to make a snide remark about another poster I’m going to take action.
Post about the topic, not about a fellow poster.

Grow the fuck up.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Tommy Monk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:56 pm

Also, Maddog: Tommy said that Andy supports child rapists and terrorists. I find the argument that he was saying he supports people who rape children and commit terrorist acts, but that he wasn't saying Andy supports child rape and terrorism, a difference without a distinction.

If I told the forum that you support murderers, you'd take it that I meant you support murder, not that you support a group of people who, among other things, also happen to kill people.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:12 am

Korben wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yea and yet TR  he turned a blind eye and said nothing when it was white people committing these horrific acts
Dont for one second think i am defending Robinson in any way, shape or form.
I was addressing the point Ben made.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:54 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Also, Maddog: Tommy said that Andy supports child rapists and terrorists. I find the argument that he was saying he supports people who rape children and commit terrorist acts, but that he wasn't saying Andy supports child rape and terrorism, a difference without a distinction.

If I told the forum that you support murderers, you'd take it that I meant you support murder, not that you support a group of people who, among other things, also happen to kill people.

Maybe.

I support Israel's right to exist. That has gotten me labeled a supporter of killers and terrorists in the past. Not here, but on other forums and pages.

I don't know if people were saying I supported murder and terrorism per se, just that I was condoning murder and terrorism based on my support of what they determine to be a murderous regime.

I admit there isn't a whole lot of difference, but there is a small one.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:27 am

Syl wrote:
Korben wrote:
Yea and yet TR  he turned a blind eye and said nothing when it was white people committing these horrific acts
Syl i did not think that of you for one Nano second ,i was pointing out TR selective outrage .in fact research found that group-based child sexual exploitation offenders are most commonly white”
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/tommy-robinson-trends-as-study-reveals-most-child-sexual-abuse-gangs-are-made-up-of-white-men-213234/

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:30 pm

Korben wrote:
Syl wrote:
Syl i did not think that of you for one Nano second ,i was pointing out TR selective outrage .in fact research found that group-based child sexual exploitation offenders are most commonly white”
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/tommy-robinson-trends-as-study-reveals-most-child-sexual-abuse-gangs-are-made-up-of-white-men-213234/

I just wanted to make it clear Korben, I cant stand the man.

Paedophilia is a huge problem and certainly not confined to any one colour, race, religion etc.
The child sexual abuse mentioned here in re to he mainly Muslim Pakistani gangs is also a race hate crime, I think that's what sets it apart from other child exploitation cases. The fact that it was covered up for so long is another reason.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:19 pm

Just out of interest, Syl, what would YOUR reaction have been if you had been publically accused on an open, public forum by another forum poster of the vile things that Tom had accused me of?

I guess not too pleased.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:48 pm

Andy wrote:Just out of interest, Syl, what would YOUR reaction have been if you had been publically accused on an open, public forum by another forum poster of the vile things that Tom had accused me of?

I guess not too pleased.

I am a woman, so most of the insults I have received have been of the misogynistic, sexist variety, the usual slag, bitch, C word etc thrown around, which is commonplace for most women with strong views on forums.
Nothing is ever done about it, not here not on any other forum either....THAT'S none too pleasing either, and women posters have left forums because of it.

My reaction to the insult Tommy said to you would have been anger obviously....I have said three times now, it was over the top.

Do you deny though that you often enter a thread, not because you have anything to add, but just  with the sole intention  to throw a personal jibe out...nowadays it's usually at Tommy, and often he ignores the insults.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:23 pm

Syl wrote:
Korben wrote:

Paedophilia is a huge problem and certainly not confined to any one colour, race, religion etc.
The child sexual abuse mentioned here in re to he mainly Muslim Pakistani gangs is also a race hate crime,
The problem is Tommy Robertson fosters a false image of muslim's in that All Muslims are child abusers,when that does not appear to be the case, that is in its self racist,

If you want to demonise a people.use child abuse as a weapon ,use there religious practices as a weapon (Halal for example )
its a tactic that has been used for years.perhaps hundreds of years.
It has happened in all wars, from Germans eating babies and before to modern America and the democrat's eating babies and running a paedophile ring in the basement of a pizza shop and killing them in satanic rituals

because hurting a child is culturally apporant in most of the world and stirs up emotions of hate and people who act trough hate tend not to think first

Tommy Robertson doesn't care one jot about the facts, that its white men who commit this crime the most That is not to say it should be ignored when its ethnic men but there religion has nothing to do with it

As i said white men commit this crime the most yet we don't call them Christian gangs, we don't mention the fact Jimmy savile was a "Christian"
we don't mention the fact the church is rife with this sort of abuse

Tommy Robertson uses the acts of some to blame a entire culture while ignoring that the acts of people that look like him. that is a racist trope with the sole intention of demonizing muslims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:33 pm

Syl wrote:
Andy wrote:Just out of interest, Syl, what would YOUR reaction have been if you had been publically accused on an open, public forum by another forum poster of the vile things that Tom had accused me of?

I guess not too pleased.

I am a woman, so most of the insults I have received have been of the misogynistic, sexist variety, the usual slag, bitch, C word etc thrown around, which is commonplace for most women with strong views on forums.
Nothing is ever done about it, not here not on any other forum either....THAT'S none too pleasing either, and women posters have left forums because of it.

My reaction to the insult Tommy said to you would have been anger obviously....I have said three times now, it was over the top.

Do you deny though that you often enter a thread, not because you have anything to add, but just  with the sole intention  to throw a personal jibe out...nowadays it's usually at Tommy, and often he ignores the insults.
Well Andy commenting that its "Tommy Monk's favourite politician." is hardly a personal jibe its a statement of fact well demonstrated on this forum

To come back and accuse Andy of supporting paedophilia and rape, That is a personal jibe with no foundation in any fact or post by Andy
and in fact had nothing to do with the OP

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:12 pm

It also appears factual that Tommy is a supporter of Hitler, regarldless of whether it is the concensus opinion that he was a far riht Nazi, or Tommy's rather stupid opinion that Hitler was a left wing socialist.
He even has a Hitler lookalike at as his avatar.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:22 pm

Korben wrote:
Syl wrote:

The child sexual abuse mentioned here in re to he mainly Muslim Pakistani gangs is also a race hate crime,
The problem is Tommy Robertson fosters a false image of muslim's in that All Muslims are child abusers,when that does not appear to be the case, that is in its self racist,

If you want to demonise a people.use child abuse as a weapon ,use there religious practices as a weapon (Halal for example )
its a tactic that has been used for years.perhaps hundreds of years.
It has happened in all wars, from Germans eating babies and before to modern America and the democrat's eating babies and running a paedophile ring in the basement of a pizza shop and killing them in satanic rituals

because hurting a child is culturally apporant in most of the world and stirs up emotions of hate and people who act trough hate tend not to think first

Tommy Robertson doesn't care one jot about the facts, that its white men who commit this crime the most That is not to say it should be ignored when its ethnic men but there religion has nothing to do with it

As i said white men commit this crime the most yet we don't call them Christian gangs, we don't mention the fact Jimmy savile was a "Christian"
we don't mention the fact the church is rife with this sort of abuse

Tommy Robertson uses the acts of some to blame a entire culture while ignoring that the acts of people that look like him. that is a racist trope with the sole intention of demonizing muslims

Robinson is a racist idiot.

It's ridiculous for anyone to say that ALL Muslims abuse young girls,  I have no idea of the % of men, white, black, Muslim or Christian who groom and rape youngsters, but I would hope  it's a small percentage of any one group.

I do think religion has to be mentioned in regard to the Muslim Pakistani grooming gangs though. They deliberately preyed on white girls, considering them fair game, not only because they were young, but because they were none believers and therefore less in their eyes.

I live local to where one of the first cases of this type of child grooming was first made public. The cover up was unbelievable...and when people began to speak out it was quite obvious that not only had their own communities kept quiet for years....including wives and mothers of the abusers, but police, social and care workers, and even the government had kept it under wraps for ages.

In trying to prevent racial/cultural  disharmony they instead poured oil in it.

As for Saville, why would his religion be mentioned?
He didn't single out any one group, he was an abuser of ALL groups, ALL ages, and I don't think they even had to be breathing for him to leave his slime on his victims.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:23 pm

As for Saville, why would his religion be mentioned?

Why would the religion of ethnic people be mentioned ....that's exactly my point
The Quran does not condone child abuse any more or less than the bible does ....

"I do think religion has to be mentioned in regard to the Muslim Pakistani grooming gangs"

why the religion has nothing to do with it

we don't say Christian grooming gangs when its white people ,in fact the religion of white people is never cited except when its the clergy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:27 pm

Korben wrote:As for Saville, why would his religion be mentioned?

Why would the religion of ethnic people be mentioned ....that's exactly my point
The Quran does not condone child abuse any more or less than the bible does ....

"I do think religion has to be mentioned in regard to the Muslim Pakistani grooming gangs"

we don't say Christian grooming gangs when its white people ,in fact the religion of white people is never cited except when its the clergy

It would depend on if the actions are motivated by religion. It's not so much the religion of the abusers, but how it factors into selecting victims.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:31 pm

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/grooming-gangs-uk-britain-newcastle-serious-case-review-operation-sanctuary-shelter-muslim-asian-a8225106.html

Quote from above link

Of eight victims covered in the trials, six were white and two were of African heritage, while the perpetrators came from a diverse range of backgrounds including Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Kurdish, Turkish, Albanian and Eastern European.

So to think this is just white girls who are groomed is completely false

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:34 pm

Maddog wrote:

It would depend on if the actions are motivated by religion. It's not so much the religion of the abusers, but how it factors into selecting victims.  
As i say MD the religion of the perpetrators has nothing to do with it these are evil people ,evil people do evil things regardless of there supposed religion

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:01 pm

Korben wrote:
Maddog wrote:

As i say MD the religion of the perpetrators has nothing to do with it these are evil people ,evil people do evil things regardless of there supposed religion

And as I say, it depends if it's religiously motivated. If a victim is selected specifically because of religion, it matters.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:12 pm

Maddog wrote:
Korben wrote:

And as I say, it depends if it's religiously motivated. If a victim is selected specifically because of religion, it matters.  
Not sure i have heard of religiously motivated child sexual abuse (where a religion direct a person to commit sexual abuse a child) ,religiously motivated Neglect sure and emotional abuse sure ,but to be fair its not a subject i care to research that much as it makes me very upset and angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:14 pm

I think it's accepted by the police and the courts, not to mention society as a whole, that these were race hate crimes. The girls were mostly white and none Muslim, the men were mainly from Pakistani origin and they were Muslim.
Hundreds of men....thousands of underage girls.
I listed the towns and cities in this thread  where the so called 'Asian' gangs operated., were tried, and found guilty.  The police are also reopening cases based round Manchester and Rochdale to bring to justice more of the gang members who were not investigated properly at the time.

"Greater Manchester Police has set up a new unit dedicated to investigating the sexual exploitation of children. The force has been heavily criticised in the past for its handling of child sex abuse cases, including the Rochdale grooming case. Deputy Chief Constable Mabs Hussain said the force ‘is not the GMP of 15 years ago’ and insisted that the setting up of the new unit ‘clearly demonstrates our ongoing commitment to protecting children and bringing those responsible for abusing them to justice’.

Notable investigations under its remit include Operation Exmoor, which followed a review of the infamous grooming gang led by Shabir Anhmed, and Operation Green Jacket, which was launched after the bungled investigation into Ms Agoglia’s death and the gangs of Asian men grooming youngsters in south Manchester in the early 2000s."

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/18/more-than-800-suspected-members-of-child-sex-grooming-gangs-identified-14266302/

Last edited by Syl on Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:32 pm

Maddog wrote:

Religion and race. I have seen many interviews where the young Muslim men from Pakistani origin have spoken about the young white English girls they were abusing as if they were dirt.
There are videos of older Muslim leaders, talking about the girls as 'pieces of meat, and if you hold meat up to a young dog he will devour it'.
THATS the sort of attitude that was rife in these towns and cities, and all under the noses of the authorities.

Girls in care as young as 14 years old....when they were entrapped into these gangs were told by carers and social workers hey had 'made a life choice'.

There are countless threads with countless newsreels, video's interviews, all verified, and when the authorities did finally act, many of these child rapists were given pathetically light sentences, and are now as we speak, living and working back in the towns where their victims, some now in their 20's and 30's still live.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next