NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again.

+5
Vintage
nicko
magica
Raggamuffin
Andy
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. Empty Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again.

Post by Andy Fri May 25, 2018 11:41 am

This time whilst on licence following his previous conviction.

Are all far right extremists this dense?

Probably.

EDL founder Tommy Robinson 'arrested filming outside grooming trial'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/english-defence-league-founder-tommy-12594167#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. Empty Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again.

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 12:22 pm

He's a rebel isn't he? He likes being in the news, and he's drawing attention to the grooming gangs.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. Empty Re: Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again.

Post by magica Fri May 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Yes at least he brings things to others attention.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 12:31 pm

How many officers did it take to arrest him? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 3:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:How many officers did it take to arrest him? Laughing

at least half a dozen it would seem

Rolling Eyes

here is an ex copper to give an opinion on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syn3kFlOXqw&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 3:51 pm

I do not care whether Tommy Robinson is arrested or not

What I care about is how disingenuous he is.

He claims to care about the victims of child sex abuse

Where on earth is he, to the multitude of child sex crime court cases that are not grooming gangs?

Yes, we need to openly speak about the problems of grooming gangs, espcially within the South Asian community, but all Tommy is doing is trying to exploit these crimes to sow the seeds of hate.

How many of the victims, has he actually gone to visit and speak too?

Seriously?

What you have to understand here is what motivates people and what motivates Tommy is a deep centered hate.

If Tommy really cared, then he would go to the victims and actually champion their cause. He does not do that.

So I do not care how many cops it took tackle him. I was once a footie thug, but grew up. Tommy has not and still wants attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 4:01 pm

P.S.

We know it was criminal how grooming gangs were covered up by the Police, social services and councils and to me, they should all be prosecuted for these crimes. Yet this is now well known and documented. So what is Tommy really fighting for here, when many cases have been brought to trial?
He is only attending active trials, not suspect cases is he?

So people need to ask themselves what his motivation really is?

Have they?

I very much doubt it and as seen Tommy is emphatically hateful. That is beyond dispute and is easily backed up by the fact he cares only for himself and his beliefs. He cares fuck all for the victims of child abuse. All he cares about is pushing his own agenda.

I am all for free speech, but what is Tommy there for at the trials exactly and why does he need to excercize his free speech there and at every grooming case?

Again ask yourself?

Should he have been arrested?

No, but he is afirst class twat, period and a hateful twat at that.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 25, 2018 5:06 pm

Why were the Photographers who were outside the courts when Saville and Rolph Harris were being tried not arrested ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 25, 2018 5:11 pm

Read decleration of human rights, article 19.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 5:21 pm

nicko wrote:Why were the Photographers who were outside the courts when Saville and Rolph Harris were being tried not arrested ?  

Well were they there to take photo's mate?

What was Tommy there for?

Is he now a photographer?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 25, 2018 6:41 pm

As far as I know he was trying to draw attention to Muslim Pedo's who seem to be untouchable in a lot of cases. The Police seem keen to ignore Muslim offences as they know arresting one will cause a riot.
That's my take on it according to reports in the Media.Perhaps i'm wrong, I don't know !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 6:44 pm

nicko wrote:As far as I know he was trying to draw attention to Muslim Pedo's who seem to be untouchable in a lot of cases.   The Police seem keen to ignore Muslim offences as they know arresting one will cause a riot.
That's my take on it according to reports in the Media.Perhaps i'm wrong,  I don't know !

How are they now keen to ignore these cases when many have been prosecuted?

Seriously?

So why was he there?

If he cared actually about such cases, he wouold be involved in them to prosecute suspects would he not, as a witness?

Your take does not answer why he is even there

The only reason he is there is again, nothing to do with the victims..

Is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 25, 2018 6:59 pm

Not one mainstream news outlet was there to report on these desgusting Peodo's , why ?

That's why he was there, and the Police did not want him reporting it, I ask again ,why ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 7:08 pm

nicko wrote:Not one mainstream news outlet was there to report on these desgusting Peodo's ,  why ?

That's why he was there, and the Police did not want him reporting it, I ask again ,why ?

I think they all were there Nicko

How do you think Tommy gained major news coverage?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 8:31 pm

The point is that he was probably arrested for being Tommy Robinson. It irrelevant what people think of him personally.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2018 9:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The point is that he was probably arrested for being Tommy Robinson. It irrelevant what people think of him personally.

Really?

Not sure how you can charge someone for being Tommy Robinson, care to explain?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2018 11:51 am

the judge ordered a media blackout over TR's arrest

it's all very strange from what I hear

how many signatures does it take for a change.org petition to be presented and discussed in parliament?

anyone know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun May 27, 2018 11:59 am

You need the support of five people for it to be submitted, then 10,000 signatures will get you a reply and 100,000 to have the subject debated.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2018 12:14 pm

Vintage wrote:You need the support of five people for it to be submitted, then 10,000 signatures will get you a reply and 100,000 to have the subject debated.

thanks vin

this petition must have been started when the news broke (on social media not via MSM). Tommy Robinson arrested for breach of the peace (even though video evidence shows clearly that there was not a breach of the peace at all). Yet he went before a judge and was immediately found guilty of ''contempt of court'' and sentenced to 13 months in jail

meanwhile his london solicitor contacted Leeds police to make arrangements to come down but they lied and told her there was no need as he was being released, then they took him into coourt with a useless duty solicitor.

the judge has also ordered a total media blackout on this

there was a demo outside parliament yesterday

so far there is over 200,000 signatures within the last 36 hours or so. He is garnering support from some very unexpected quarters.

Think the establishment may have overstepped the mark a bit too much here

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun May 27, 2018 12:37 pm

Robinson is an extreme far right racist Nazi thug. Of course the police and security services monitor him and are all over him when he steps out of line.
As they do with extreme far left and extreme militant Muslims.

Rightly so.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2018 12:40 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Robinson is an extreme far right racist Nazi thug.

The fact that you are not able to give even one example of your claim makes you a good obedient little sheep

well done

Last edited by gelico on Sun May 27, 2018 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun May 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Of course the police treat everyone the same, it took the Amercans to sort out Abu Hamza. Militant Muslims are allowed to protest shouting death threats and carrying plackards, which if anyone else carried them would be hate speech. In fact the police have 'retreated' at least a couple of times, if I remember correctly. Don't want to upset the new world order do they.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2018 2:06 pm

Gerard Batten MEP

Verified account

@GerardBattenMEP
Follow Follow @GerardBattenMEP
More
Tommy Robinson latest: UKIP Peer Malcolm Lord Pearson has written to Home Secretary Sajid Javid today saying : if Tommy is murdered or injured in prison he and others will mount a private prosecution against Mr Javid as an accessory, or for misconduct in public office.

I saw a report earlier that he had indeed been 'injured' while in jail and was being treated for said injuries. No further info

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun May 27, 2018 4:30 pm

Meanwhile Muslims can march in their hundreds [thousands]?screaming vile threats and threatening to behead anyone who dares to insult Allah,waving placards saying Muslims will rule the Earth, and the Police protect them !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun May 27, 2018 4:51 pm

Angry Andy wrote:This time whilst on licence following his previous conviction.

Are all far right extremists this dense?

Probably.

EDL founder Tommy Robinson 'arrested filming outside grooming trial'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/english-defence-league-founder-tommy-12594167#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

These extremists [on both sides of the political spectrum] have obsessive traits which gets them in trouble with the law again & again.
It's this same strange, obsessive mindset that makes them extremists in the first place.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 12:19 pm

He was told if he did it again he’d be put inside. He did it again. He was put inside.
At HP we have no truck with the Far Right, if you don’t agree with that you can Fuck Off.
Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. 4b5dbbaf39a9dde382353efcccf42218_bigger

Arieh Kovler

✔️@ariehkovler
[ltr]Tommy Robinson was given a suspended sentence last year. This was what the judge told him at the time. That's why he was arrested. https://twitter.com/Otto_English/status/1000625414094704640 …[/ltr]

Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. Screen-Shot-2018-05-27-at-22.20.53-300x201

http://hurryupharry.org/2018/05/27/tommy-robinson-arrested/

So he was warned and stupidily ignored the judge

Fuck him, he has got what he deserved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 12:31 pm

this has now turned into an international incident

the judge ordered a media blackout on the imprisonment of TR

threatened journalists with jail if they reported on this

they lied to his solicitor

it is being discussed outside of UK though

Geet Wilders has waded in

Its in American media

Protest rallys in Australia

and despite the media crackdown on this, there is now over 300k petition signatures on this

something weird about it all being done in secret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 1:20 pm

gelico wrote:

Its in American media

and despite the media crackdown on this, there is now over 300k petition signatures on this

There is no conspiracy and its all over he press

He breached the terms of his suspended sentence

That means he automatically faces jail time, 13 months.

Unless of course you think an exception should be made in the case of Tommy, when they breach their suspended sentence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 1:25 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

Its in American media

which UK press has this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Judge Heather Norton handed him a three months imprisonment in May last year but suspended it for 18 months on the condition he did not commit further offences.

“This is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness,” the judge told Robinson at the time

“It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it’s about being innocent until proven guilty.

“It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate ‘reporting’, if that’s what it was.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-arrested-leeds-court-child-grooming-trial-edl-founder-latest-a8368821.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 1:27 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

which UK press has this?

Take your pick

https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&ei=ffQLW6aYOuqUgAbiyI-4Ag&q=tommy+robinson+&oq=tommy+robinson+&gs_l=psy-ab.12..35i39k1l2j0i131k1l3j0l2j0i131k1j0j0i67k1.270645.270645.0.273318.1.1.0.0.0.0.190.190.0j1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.190....0.v1WF9R_pZtE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 1:29 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

which UK press has this?

Take your pick

https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&ei=ffQLW6aYOuqUgAbiyI-4Ag&q=tommy+robinson+&oq=tommy+robinson+&gs_l=psy-ab.12..35i39k1l2j0i131k1l3j0l2j0i131k1j0j0i67k1.270645.270645.0.273318.1.1.0.0.0.0.190.190.0j1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.1.190....0.v1WF9R_pZtE

that is about his initial arrest

not the fact that he got 13 months jail in a 3 minute hearing

why did they lie to his solicitor

why did the judge order the press not to report on the fact that he was jailed?

there is absolutely no reason for the secrecy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 1:34 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

Take your pick

that is about his initial arrest

not the fact that he got 13 months jail in a 3 minute hearing

why did they lie to his solicitor

why did the judge order the press not to report on the fact that he was jailed?

there is absolutely no reason for the secrecy

Sorry, I see no evidence his solicitor was lied to.

Again I posted two links to show that he had breached his suspended sentence

That means he goes to jail

What you cannot seem to grasp Gelico, is there is broadcasting restrictions of such trials

So as to protect the victim identities for one and to ensure there is a fair trial

Tommy knows this very well, as he had already fallen foul of this before

He even was warned what would happen if he did so again, he would go to jail.

Fuck him, he is no more than a far right twat and has got his just deserves and anyone signing a petition for him is also an idiot not understanding the law and defending a criminal

How ironic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 1:38 pm

This is very funny

This one made me laugh - courtesy of NewsThump.com

Former EDL leader and professional gammon-herder Tommy Robinson has been told that if he doesn’t like the laws of this country then he should go and live somewhere else.

Robinson supporters claim he was arrested for filming outside a court while serving a suspended sentence for, you guessed it, contempt of court, ensuring he will likely now find himself in jail for a period of time.

The alleged arrest has prompted many to query if they still hold the firm belief that any person who doesn’t like the laws of this country should ‘leave’.

Police spokesperson and rational human Simon Williams told reporters, “Obviously the fact that Tommy Robinson has found himself behind bars will not have come as much of a surprise to most people. We’ve had our eyes on his flagrant disregard for the laws of our land for quite a while now, and this is not the first time he’s had a brush with the law.

“I don’t want to sound unwelcoming or prejudiced, but I’ve always believed that if you are going to enjoy all the benefits of living in this country then you should be willing to obey the law.

“However – and to quote his supporters directly – if you are not going to try and get a proper job or contribute to the society in which you live, and instead want to spend your days going around causing trouble and breaking out laws, well, you know where the airports are.”

Tommy Robinson’s core supporters would probably have been willing to comment on his current legal issues, but three of them are busy smashing poorly-articulated arguments into various Facebook pages and the other five are currently out on a brave ‘Christian’ crusade around a local market, much to the annoyance of the hardworking immigrants just trying to do a decent day’s work.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 28, 2018 2:12 pm

Hard working immigrants ? that's not what i'v been told !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 3:28 pm

nicko wrote:Hard working immigrants ? that's not what i'v been told !

Well if you have been told, then you clearly do not know any and have never worked with any then, have you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon May 28, 2018 3:41 pm

At least when he gets arrested again, he has the choice of 4 names he has used to tell the police.
I wonder how many of his aliases have police records?
And why would anyyone need to regularly change names unless it was to conceal their identity.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Mon May 28, 2018 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon May 28, 2018 4:46 pm

Laughing

Like a lot of his like-minded hatemongering cohorts, from those reports it sounds like like that Robinson bloke has never actually worked "an honest days work" in his miserable and misbegotten life ???

If he had, he wouldn't have had so much free time on his hands for all of that stirring, protesting and being arrested..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon May 28, 2018 5:53 pm

A few on here idolize Robinson.
He can do no wrong in their eyes.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 28, 2018 6:46 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong Quill. But those defendants going into Court had already been found guilty and were going in to receive their sentences, there fore anything that Tommy would do would be of no account because it could not change the verdict of the Court ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 6:49 pm

nicko wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong Quill.  But those defendants going into Court had already been found guilty and were going in to receive their sentences, there fore anything that Tommy would do would be of no account because it could not change the verdict of the Court ?

Yes he is, because the trial has not finished and he was filming

Again victims/witnesses could be there, that have a right of anonymity.

Again, one of the conditions of his suspended sentence, was not to do this again

He did it again and is rightly now in jail

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 28, 2018 7:54 pm

I thought the Trial had finished and they were just going to receive their sentences ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 8:07 pm

nicko wrote:I thought the Trial had finished and they were just going to receive their sentences ?

What does it matter, based on the points I gave you?

What did you not understand Nicko

He was under a suspended sentence

He broke this, which is automatically a jail sentence

Which normally does not make the news for many people who do and end up in jail

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 28, 2018 9:53 pm

He's been arrested, he hasn't been convicted, so it's not an automatic jail sentence.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 10:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:He's been arrested, he hasn't been convicted, so it's not an automatic jail sentence.

hi raggs

he was arrested for breach of the peace, despite that not happening at all.

they took him off and told his solicitor and his camerman that he was being released when they enquired.

then they took him straight to court and he was jailed for 13 months

not for breach of the peace which was what he was arrested for but for contempt of court

he was not on court precincts
he did not shout abuse at anyone
he did not film any witnesses or relatives
he did not claim them to be guilty (he always said alleged)
the court case was actually finished and they were there to get the verdict
no one could have been influenced in anyway

it was a clear set up

not only was he jailed but the judge immediately ordered a media blackout on this and threatened journalists there with jail if they reported anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon May 28, 2018 10:06 pm

gelico wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:He's been arrested, he hasn't been convicted, so it's not an automatic jail sentence.

hi raggs

they took him off and told his solicitor and his camerman that he was being released when they enquired.

not for breach of the peace which was what he was arrested for but for contempt of court

it was a clear set up

not only was he jailed but the judge immediately ordered a media blackout on this and threatened journalists there with jail if they reported anything.

Oh right. I missed all that - thanks for the update. He'll be out soon probably.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 10:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
gelico wrote:

hi raggs

it was a clear set up

Oh right. I missed all that - thanks for the update. He'll be out soon probably.

well the judge has given him 13 months inside so whether he will be out again any time soon remains to be seen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2018 11:09 pm

What happened yesterday to Stephen Yaxley Lennon, who styles himself Tommy Robinson, after he rocked up outside court in Leeds and was later arrested, shows that there are a lot of people out there who do not understand reporting restrictions put in place to ensure that those on trial receive a fair hearing. Lennon’s supporters largely do not want to know about this, and that is a pity - mainly for them.
Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. TR2

As is understood here on Zelo Street, there have been three separate trials in progress in Leeds of more than 20 individuals accused of being part of a grooming gang. Not all of the trails have yet concluded. As with other grooming gang trials, the prosecution has invested a great deal of effort in securing justice for the alleged victims; part of that effort is to ensure that outside interference is not allowed to compromise or even collapse the trial.
Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. Mosque1
That the trials had not all concluded was confirmed by the Independent’s report, which told “Lennon … had claimed that verdicts were due on Friday but court officials confirmed that the trial of nine defendants is ongoing”. West Yorkshire Police declined to commentwhen asked by the representative from the Evening Standard.

Free sheet Metro set out why Lennon was arrested: “He showed men entering the court on Facebook until he was approached by officers telling him to stop … Robinson is already under a suspended sentence over contempt of court at a gang rape trial in Canterbury last year … It is a criminal offence that can land people in jail”.
Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. NazirAfzal4

Former prosecutor Nazir Afzal set out the potential pitfalls of breaking reporting restrictions: “We nearly lost the so called Rochdale grooming case (#ThreeGirls) cos of a far right communication … Their lawyers applied at their trial that the jury had been prejudiced by Far Right We had to fight to persuade Court to allow trial to continue Those criminals came close to being freed & victims close to getting NO justice Jury must decide on EVIDENCE, not on your OPINION”. Others added their own cautions.
Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. NazirAfzal5

Sharon Bottomley warned “It's because this trial has reporting restrictions which are there for a reason. The trial has been split as so many defendants and when all have been tried later this year then restrictions will be lifted. They cannot risk any coverage as all 3 trials linked”. And Mike Stuchbery concluded “Cases involving child sexual exploitation are generally highly restricted. There are so many things that (quite rightly) can't be made public. What he's done is hugely irresponsible”.
Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. SharonB1

Also, the warning given to Lennon by Judge Heather Norton at Canterbury Crown Court should be borne in mind. “In short, Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, turn up at another court, refer to people as ‘Muslim paedophiles, Muslim rapists’ and so on and so forth while trials are ongoing and before there has been a finding by a jury that that is what they are, and you will find yourself inside.  Do you understand?  Thank you very much”.
Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. Stuchbery8
As Lennon’s actions are now linked inextricably to the continuing trial in Leeds, those reporting restrictions, and the contempt laws, still apply. They even apply to his Facebook page. That might be difficult for his supporters, and the likes of Lauren Southern, to comprehend. But that’s the way we ensure fair trials in the UK - for everyone.

It does not mean anyone’s free speech is being curtailed. That is all.

http://zelo-street.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/tommy-robinson-and-reporting.html

Like I said, Tommy has no defence and rightly is now in Jail

Its seems the info that Gelico is getting is from very unreliable sources, mainly as she has not posted any yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue May 29, 2018 10:54 am

gelico wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
He's been arrested, he hasn't been convicted, so it's not an automatic jail sentence.

hi raggs

it was a clear set up

Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. 3489511464

What a load of empyty bullshit opinions...

Once again gelico shows her odious neo-nazi leanings.

Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. 3350646086
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2018 3:53 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
gelico wrote:

hi raggs

it was a clear set up

Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. 3489511464

What a load of empyty bullshit opinions...

Once again gelico shows her odious neo-nazi leanings.

Tommy Robinson arrested - yet again. 3350646086

except they are not opinions they are facts, you utter dullard!

it was live streamed for one and half hours so it was all seen.

did your brain cell commit suicide through loneliness and despair?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next