NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group plotting to attack vote counters in Pennsylvania

3 posters

Go down

Group plotting to attack vote counters in Pennsylvania  Empty Group plotting to attack vote counters in Pennsylvania

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:00 am

... Has been arrested. No one hurt.

Can't imagine why they would want to stop the count Wink

The Hill: Philadelphia police investigating alleged plot to attack convention center where ballots are being counted | TheHill.
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/524753-philadelphia-police-investigating-alleged-plot-to-attack-convention-center
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Group plotting to attack vote counters in Pennsylvania  Empty Re: Group plotting to attack vote counters in Pennsylvania

Post by Original Quill Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:32 am

Pennsylvania is going toward Biden.  If Biden gets those votes, he surpasses the requisite 270 EC votes and wins.  

Biden voters are up-to-date and use mail-in voting.  But the authorities decided to count the mail-in votes only after the in-person votes, and so it is taking so long.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Group plotting to attack vote counters in Pennsylvania  Empty Re: Group plotting to attack vote counters in Pennsylvania

Post by Maddog Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:42 pm

They recovered a weapon?

Were these masterminds going to take turns pointing it at people?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:45 pm

Maddog wrote:They recovered a weapon?

They also got a tip about the attack. Who knows what they were planning to do with the weapon; I would expect more details to emerge at some point.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:36 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

They also got a tip about the attack. Who knows what they were planning to do with the weapon; I would expect more details to emerge at some point.

My point was they had A weapon for an entire group. Maybe they were actually a threat. I just thought it was funny. Reminded me of Barney Fife and his one bullet he was allowed to carry.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:34 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

My point was they had A weapon for an entire group. Maybe they were actually a threat. I just thought it was funny. Reminded me of Barney Fife and his one bullet he was allowed to carry.

It's definitely funny that they're losers; not so funny that they're so loyal to a politician that they'd possibly use violent means to disrupt the democratic process.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down