NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right-wing terrorist group plotting violence busted up by German authorities

4 posters

Go down

Right-wing terrorist group plotting violence busted up by German authorities Empty Right-wing terrorist group plotting violence busted up by German authorities

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 07, 2015 1:32 am

BERLIN — Three men and a woman were arrested on suspicion of forming a right-wing terror organization with plans to attack mosques and migrants, German federal prosecutors said Wednesday.

The four were detained by special police units who raided their apartments and the homes of five others accused of involvement in a group calling itself The Oldschool Society (OSS), the German general prosecutor's office said in a statement.

"Pyrotechnic objects with strong explosive force" along with other evidence were seized in the raids, the statement added.

The four were identified only as Andreas H., 56, Markus W., 39, Denise Vanessa G., 22, and Olaf O., 47.

"The four people are strongly suspected of forming a terrorist group and to have participated as members — with suspects Andreas H. and Markus W. as leaders," the statement read. "Whether the suspects already had concrete attack targets or attack dates remains subject to further investigation."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/german-police-accuse-four-right-wing-terror-oldschool-society-n354471

Nice to see people being protected from these budding Breiviks ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Right-wing terrorist group plotting violence busted up by German authorities Empty Re: Right-wing terrorist group plotting violence busted up by German authorities

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 07, 2015 6:34 am

Interesting that none of our Islamophobe right-wingers have anything to say Razz Razz Razz
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Right-wing terrorist group plotting violence busted up by German authorities Empty Re: Right-wing terrorist group plotting violence busted up by German authorities

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 6:54 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Interesting that none of our Islamophobe right-wingers have anything to say Razz Razz Razz

What is there to say.
It is a bunch of right wing extremists which most right wing people are against, which pails in comparison to the amount of Islamic extremists attacks or attempts in Europe.
Happy to show you the stats if you like and it is a very lame argument I have once used myself before.
It does not counter the many growing Islamic extremist attacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 07, 2015 6:58 am

Nemesis wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Interesting that none of our Islamophobe right-wingers have anything to say Razz Razz Razz

What is there to say.
It is a bunch of right wing extremists which most right wing people are against, which pails in comparison to the amount of Islamic extremists attacks or attempts in Europe.
Happy to show you the stats if you like and it is a very lame argument I have once used myself before.

Really, because I haven't heard one right-wing leader denounce this group or say that conservatism is a philosophy of peace. I've heard tons of Muslims do that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 7:59 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

What is there to say.

Really, because I haven't heard one right-wing leader denounce this group or say that conservatism is a philosophy of peace. I've heard tons of Muslims do that.

Mainly because it goes without saying and because it is not a normality that you will find with right wing groups in the west. It is because of Islamic extremism all of which should not even exist within Muslim socioeties in the west that any such other extreme groups are growing. I mean for starters, how many Christian extremists groups have risen in the Middle east and have grown from Christians flocking from the West? It just does not really happen, but with Islam it does because the religion itself teaches a view as if they are one people to the point of how it is easy to interpret a view that if any are attacked that all Muslims should rise to to attack back based on a view of transgression. This is again a fundemental problem found within Islam.

The problem with Islamic extremitsm, is it is happenning to often and it is more to me based around a fear of the religion losing its control on societies as it has done for centuries. There is a real fear of democracy rightly taking the main view in these societies, so extremism is growing through a fear that islam is being attacked to its fundemntal cores. This is how the Rhetoric is used and the West is used as if they are the enemy based on their democrtica ways but again based also off a Christian ethos. Its no good going hey, there are some extremist right wingers, we know there are, even more so in your country and most of all again in the US based off fundemntal Christian beliefs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 07, 2015 10:02 am

Why call it a "right wing terror organisation" though? Why not just a "terror organisation"?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:07 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Why call it a "right wing terror organisation" though? Why not just a "terror organisation"?

Because the ideology behind the group is far right wing based politics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 07, 2015 10:10 am

Nemesis wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Why call it a "right wing terror organisation" though? Why not just a "terror organisation"?

Is it? Can you explain that ideology and say where it's explained in that link?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

Reaserach the group, its that simple for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 07, 2015 10:12 am

Nemesis wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Have you done that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

Have you done that?

Yes, so why have you failed to do so?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 07, 2015 10:14 am

Nemesis wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Have you done that?

Well if you've done it, you can explain, can't you?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:17 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

Or you could just like me research the group could you not?

They are about a year old and based on nationalism and German Culture, sound familiar to a previous group?

Its time you did your own homework, but it is obvious there are a right wing organisation from what I have read.

Here is their logo:

Right-wing terrorist group plotting violence busted up by German authorities 5bd46baf826c6e60cd7f5f20edc7790906f8d6f0

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 07, 2015 10:19 am

Nemesis wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Or you could just like me research the group could you not?

They are about a year old and based on nationalism and German Culture, sound familiar to a previous group?

Its time you did your own homework, but it is obvious there are a right wing organisation from what I have read.

Here is their logo:

Right-wing terrorist group plotting violence busted up by German authorities 5bd46baf826c6e60cd7f5f20edc7790906f8d6f0

You're not willing to share what you've learnt with the rest of the world then.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:23 am

Or maybe I am teaching you to not be so utterly lazy.
If I have found out information on this group, the question is why you have not. This goes onto the other threads where again people are very lazy, too lazy to research themselves.
Its time you started to take some responsibility and learnt some things for yourself.
On that I wish you luck. If you think they are not right wing, then disprove this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 07, 2015 10:25 am

Nemesis wrote:Or maybe I am teaching you to not be so utterly lazy.
If I have found out information on this group, the question is why you have not. This goes onto the other threads where again people are very lazy, too lazy to research themselves.
Its time you started to take some responsibility and learnt some things for yourself.
On that I wish you luck. If you think they are not right wing, then disprove this.

You couldn't teach anyone anything Didge - except how to to be pompous. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:26 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

You couldn't teach anyone anything Didge - except how to to be pompous. lol!

I just taught you something.

That you are lazy

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:29 am

how do you decide what information is true?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:31 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

By what they themselves state in regards to their views.
Unless of course you think they are lying themselves which would be very absurd.
They even have their own facebook page I understand, so you can read their views themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 11:02 am

Nemesis wrote:

Unless of course you think they are lying themselves which would be very absurd.
They even have their own facebook page I understand, so you can read their views themselves.

and how do you know what they are saying?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 11:11 am

Nemesis wrote:

and how do you know what they are saying?

I can read just like you as to their views.
I can also read the evidence from their trial which will happen.
You seem to think everything is a conspiracy. It is clear there is intent here to commit an act and hence why they were arrested.
Tell me would you ask such questions if the people were islamic extremists?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu May 07, 2015 10:38 pm

to be fair it is pretty hard to find much about them online

They added that a previously unknown group, the "Old Schools Society", had been planning to attack mosques and hostels for asylum seekers.

this story has got zero air time down here Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2015 10:55 pm

veya_victaous wrote:to be fair it is pretty hard to find much about them online

They added that a previously unknown group, the "Old Schools Society", had been planning to attack mosques and hostels for asylum seekers.

http://panteres.com/2015/05/06/terror-crackdown-on-old-school-society/

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2015 3:56 pm

Nemesis, one of the risks of dealing with RWers--your own group, admittedly--is they have no experience with exercises of the mind. By this, I mean such things as "research". You are an exception obviously, but most of them go...

Right-wing terrorist group plotting violence busted up by German authorities Flustered

I found this first try:

The right-wing troops should have joined forces in November 2014 and was apparently a hierarchical structure. According to investigators acted in the meantime arrested Andreas H. from Augsburg as’ President’ and the 39 -year-old Markus W. axis as the’ vice’. Other important functions are to have the information, according to the 47 -year-old Olaf O. of Bochum as well as the 22 -year-old Denise G. of Saxony taken. All four should be presented shortly before the custodial judge at the Federal Court.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 08, 2015 4:00 pm

veya_victaous wrote:to be fair it is pretty hard to find much about them online

Yes - there's really not much info about them out there.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 08, 2015 4:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:Nemesis, one of the risks of dealing with RWers--your own group, admittedly--is they have no experience with exercises of the mind.  By this, I mean such things as "research".  You are an exception obviously, but most of them go...

Right-wing terrorist group plotting violence busted up by German authorities Flustered

I found this first try:

The right-wing troops should have joined forces in November 2014 and was apparently a hierarchical structure. According to investigators acted in the meantime arrested Andreas H. from Augsburg as’ President’ and the 39 -year-old Markus W. axis as the’ vice’. Other important functions are to have the information, according to the 47 -year-old Olaf O. of Bochum as well as the 22 -year-old Denise G. of Saxony taken. All four should be presented shortly before the custodial judge at the Federal Court.

That's really informative - not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:Nemesis, one of the risks of dealing with RWers--your own group, admittedly--is they have no experience with exercises of the mind.  By this, I mean such things as "research".  You are an exception obviously, but most of them go...

I found this first try:

Afternoon Quill
Not exactly my own group, I hold views more central than anything with some left and more so right wing views and why I still class myself as center right. Why it is difficult to cast many people definitively in a group at times.
Thanks for the info

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Nemesis wrote:Not exactly my own group, I hold views more central than anything with some left and more so right wing views and why I still class myself as center right. Why it is difficult to cast many people definitively in a group at times.

Let me be quick to point out I was not likening you to Oldschool, but to the RW.  Although you are an exception, they are generally confused with abstractions of any sort:

Right-wing terrorist group plotting violence busted up by German authorities 5c2129f0-7d4d-40a0-99e2-289dbf36ff45_IT_Teacher_crazy_Fotolia_26714167_Subscription_L

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down