NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparent Muslim attack: group aim firework rockets at police

+3
Tommy Monk
Fuzzy Zack
eddie
7 posters

Go down

Apparent Muslim attack: group aim firework rockets at police  Empty Apparent Muslim attack: group aim firework rockets at police

Post by eddie Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:17 pm

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/11/10/video-peaceful-Muslims-attack-police-with-rocket-fireworks-in-east-london/

Video there to watch too.

====================

Now this has to stop. What is going to be done and will this make mainstream news, I wonder?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Apparent Muslim attack: group aim firework rockets at police  Empty Re: Apparent Muslim attack: group aim firework rockets at police

Post by eddie Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:20 pm

I have stated it's an "apparent Muslim attack" as the group are being called Muslims but as yet there's no proof they are..?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Apparent Muslim attack: group aim firework rockets at police  Empty Re: Apparent Muslim attack: group aim firework rockets at police

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:48 pm

More laughable attempts at deflection....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:19 pm

Muslims...pheshew. We do that every 4th of July and the Brits don't do a thing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:00 pm

eddie wrote:I have stated it's an "apparent Muslim attack" as the group are being called Muslims but as yet there's no proof they are..?

The source wouldn't surprise me if it blamed burned toast on Muslims ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:I have stated it's an "apparent Muslim attack" as the group are being called Muslims but as yet there's no proof they are..?

This is my point. Stuff like this goes on all the time, with no more meaning than a chance to drink beer and whoop it up.

But as soon as a Muslim is involved, it's Kadie Bar the Door.

Was reading Frantz Fanon the other day...did he coin the term Negrophobic? It's a useful perspective from which to study the problem of race.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:22 pm

I did say apparent Muslims and whatever the case, they looked a bit old for that kind of stupid behaviour wouldn't you say?
We will never know if it was a Muslim-led attack or not, will we?
Unless of course they're all arrested and coincidentally they are all Muslims.

Whatever the case, as I've said, they're not young little teens being naughty....it looked like a harsh attack to me by men, not boys.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:27 pm

the car drive should have flattened him....

car vs firework rocket......erm guess who the winner is going to be........

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:35 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:the car drive should have flattened him....

car vs firework rocket......erm guess who the winner is going to be........

Why? Was he white?

I've heard they are like that. Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:36 pm

today a firework tomorrow an rpg....

like school uniforms, a matter of instilling discipline.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:38 pm

eddie wrote:I did say apparent Muslims and whatever the case, they looked  a bit old for that kind of stupid behaviour wouldn't you say?
We will never know if it was a Muslim-led attack or not, will we?
Unless of course they're all arrested and coincidentally they are all Muslims.

Whatever the case, as I've said, they're not young little teens being naughty....it looked like a harsh attack to me by men, not boys.

You outta see what the good 'ole boys do down in Texas: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd,_Jr.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

This is my point. Stuff like this goes on all the time, with no more meaning than a chance to drink beer and whoop it up.

But as soon as a Muslim is involved, it's Kadie Bar the Door.

Was reading Frantz Fanon the other day...did he coin the term Negrophobic? It's a useful perspective from which to study the problem of race.

Stuff like that doesn't go on all the time at all.

Firing explosives at police is a very serious matter and can only be described as a terrorist incident.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:10 pm

It must be very comforting to live in a state of complete ignorance as to what is happening elsewhere!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Ahh, nicko..."Better to perish from fools than to accept praises from them." --Chekhov

You are too busy hating to appreciate life.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:39 pm

I have very little life to appreciate!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:45 pm

It's called denial nicko.... they don't like the truth up them so they do their best to not see it...

Denial is probably one of the best known defense mechanisms, used often to describe situations in which people seem unable to face reality or admit an obvious truth (i.e. "He's in denial.").Denial is an outright refusal to admit or recognize that something has occurred or is currently occurring.Drug addicts or alcoholics often deny that they have a problem, while victims of traumatic events may deny that the event ever occurred.

Denial functions to protect the ego from things that the individual cannot cope with. While this may save us from anxiety or pain, denial also requires a substantial investment of energy. Because of this, other defenses are also used to keep these unacceptable feelings from consciousness.

In many cases, there might be overwhelming evidence that something is true, yet the person will continue to deny its existence or truth because it is too uncomfortable to face.

Denial can involve a flat out rejection of the existence of a fact or reality. In other cases, it might involve admitting that something is true, but minimizing its importance. Sometimes people will accept reality and the seriousness of the fact, but they will deny their own responsibility and instead blame other people or other outside forces.

http://psychology.about.com/od/theoriesofpersonality/ss/defensemech_3.htm
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:49 pm

lol that cracked me up, the irony with Tommy stating that.

Nicko you have led a full, life, had a family, have love, from a loving family which others do not have. We all choose the path in life we go down, sometimes they are good and sometime bad decisions and even sometimes out of our own hands. That should allow for you to now be angry at your own situation to then take onto others. I have said to you many times, if I had the ability to do so, I would take away all your pain in a second. Sadly I cannot, but wish I could.

Last edited by Brasidas on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:50 pm

nicko wrote:I have very little life to appreciate!

I know.  It shows.

I think it's too bad. Two great boys and a daughter. Yet...you know, to emphasize the sadness.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:45 pm

When I think back on the things I used to be able to do,22 yrs in total in different Army's
,able to fight, run, climb and swim ect , to take my boys [and a girl] fishing, shooting and to teach and show them about Nature, and in the space of two or three years lose the lot, you tend to feel pissed about it more and more. If I tend to be somewhat nasty now and again I apologise to those I have upset.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:18 pm

You have no need to say sorry, I guess it must be very frustrating for you Nicko, where no doubt if many of us were in that position we would get at times angry too. You can though impart knowledge and wisdon, where you have had a life time of experince to offer, of which all can learn from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:17 pm

nicko wrote:When I think back on the things I used to be able to do,22 yrs in total in different Army's
,able to fight, run, climb and swim ect , to take my boys  [and a girl] fishing, shooting and to teach and show them about Nature, and in the space of two or three years lose the lot, you tend to feel pissed about it more and more. If I tend to be somewhat nasty now and again I apologise to those I have upset.

I agree. No apologies, please. There's one thing you were put on this earth to do that no one else can do it, nick. It has nothing to do with your physicality abilities, or if it does, you'll find a way to get around that. I don't know what it is, but you do. You can do that one thing.

Find it. Go for it. There's no fulfillment in lamenting what you have lost. It's all about what you've got.

Unless you are me. I'm on the backslide of life, and still so much to do. I lack the time.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:30 pm

Evening folks. I don't know about Nicko's problems, but reading between the lines it sounds as though he is now disabled. There are events in my earlier years that may come as a surprise to some of you, considering which, how about a topic where we can open our hearts and discuss our lives. Who knows, it may be of help to some of us and give some encouragement.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:54 pm

stardesk wrote:Evening folks. I don't know about Nicko's problems, but reading between the lines it sounds as though he is now disabled. There are events in my earlier years that may come as a surprise to some of you, considering which, how about a topic where we can open our hearts and discuss our lives. Who knows, it may be of help to some of us and give some encouragement.

Hi Stardesk

I totally agree and think we easily forget how life is easier for many of us.
I think the thread would be a good idea, one without any insults where people just share life stories, and would love to hear some of Nicko's military experiences as well as outside the forces as he knows I have a great passion for history.

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Hi Brasidas, yep, a good idea so I'll start the ball rolling with a new topic named 'Life Stories.' See you all there.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Brasidas wrote:Cool

I meant to say it'll be in the subject 'Thinking Deeply.'
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:10 pm

@Nicko Apparent Muslim attack: group aim firework rockets at police  2089010162
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down