NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“How do I know if a baby is dead?”

+3
Maddog
Ben Reilly
eddie
7 posters

Go down

“How do I know if a baby is dead?” Empty “How do I know if a baby is dead?”

Post by eddie Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:56 pm

Ten-month-old girl dies 'after being raped by her youth football coach father, 29, who Googled "how do I know if a baby is dead" and waited an hour before calling 911'

A Pennsylvania father has been arrested for allegedly raping his 10-month-old daughter, who later died from her injuries at a hospital.

Austin Stevens, 29, of Providence Township, was charged on Tuesday with aggravated sexual assault, rape of a child, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse, aggravated indecent assault, endangering the welfare of a child and other criminal counts in the death of his baby daughter, Zara Scruggs.

According to a press release from the Montgomery County District Attorney's Office, at around 10.40pm on Saturday, Lower Providence police responded to a home in the 3400 block of Germantown Road to a report of an unresponsive infant.

Police obtained a search warrant to download the contents of Stevens' phone, which revealed that the 29-year-old father had conducted multiple Google searches for nearly an hour before calling 911 to get help for his dying daughter.

The subjects of Stevens' online searches included 'If baby stop breathing,' 'What if you don’t hear baby heart or beat,' 'My baby isn’t breathing,' and 'How do you know if a bsby [sic] is dead,' according to prosecutors.

Stevens also allegedly exchanged social media messages and texts with two women, which failed to mention his daughter's condition.

A search of Stevens' upstairs apartment turned up a diaper Zara was wearing during the alleged rape.

The diaper was saturated with blood,' the press release from the DA's office stated.

An autopsy determined that the baby girl, who had just learned how to walk, sustained anal rectal trauma and blunt force trauma to the head.

'This case is deeply disturbing. It is hard to imagine this child’s death being any more traumatic: sexual assault on an infant, followed by inaction by the father to save her life, led to her death,' said Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele, calling the crime 'heinous'.

Stevens is being held at the county jail on $1million bail pending a preliminary hearing set for October 13.

“How do I know if a baby is dead?” 42274610

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8816307/Ten-month-old-girl-dies-raped-father.html?ito=social-facebook
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

“How do I know if a baby is dead?” Empty Re: “How do I know if a baby is dead?”

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:01 pm

What a disgusting piece of shit. Cases like these are how I understand how some people vehemently support the death penalty.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:02 pm

How do people get this fucked up in the head?

I'm opposed to the death penalty, but I would be fine giving this guy the option of killing himself. Save everyone a lot of grief and money.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:02 pm

I don't know what to say, I can never 'get' why someone, anyone let alone a father would even consider such a thing. All I can think he deserves something unspeakable to happen to him.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:04 pm

No amount of pain is enough for this vile pig.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:45 am

Not many news stories make me feel physically sick, this one has.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:11 am

What the fuck is wrong with some people? Sad
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down