NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘That’s Your Baby’, Mother Hears Dead Infant Son’s Heartbeat Again (WATCH)

Go down

‘That’s Your Baby’, Mother Hears Dead Infant Son’s Heartbeat Again (WATCH) Empty ‘That’s Your Baby’, Mother Hears Dead Infant Son’s Heartbeat Again (WATCH)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:08 pm

Two years after a woman’s baby son died, she got to hear his heartbeat again — in the chest of another child, whose life he saved.Heather Clark’s son, Lukas, died when he was just seven-months-old. After ordering that his organs be donated for transplanting his heart went to Jordan Gonzalez, an 18-month-old girl who’d struggled her entire, short life with a faulty heart valve. Lukas save two other children’s lives with the donation of his liver and kidneys.
“He did more in 7 months in life than I’ve done in 25 years of life,” Heather told KPNX News.
Two years after the life-saving surgery, Jordan was the epitome of health, running through hospital halls as her mother, Esther, met Heather for the first time, to thank her for a selfless choice at a difficult time. Esther and Jordan also had a gift for Heather — a plush, teddy bear with an audio recorder inside.
On it is a recording of Lucas’ heart beating in Jordan’s chest so Heather can listen to it anytime she wants.

http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/thats-your-baby-years-after-organ-donation-mother-hears-sons-heartbeat-again/

Back to top Go down

‘That’s Your Baby’, Mother Hears Dead Infant Son’s Heartbeat Again (WATCH) Empty Re: ‘That’s Your Baby’, Mother Hears Dead Infant Son’s Heartbeat Again (WATCH)

Post by eddie Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:43 pm

I cried my eyes out!! Oh that is just beautiful x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

‘That’s Your Baby’, Mother Hears Dead Infant Son’s Heartbeat Again (WATCH) Empty Re: ‘That’s Your Baby’, Mother Hears Dead Infant Son’s Heartbeat Again (WATCH)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:45 pm

I am glad it has brought comfort to her to know he has helped others

x

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:47 pm

This is a topic in which I'm very strongly opinionated on.
I think we should all donate. Simple as that.

I'd have done the same thing had it been my child, without a shadow of a doubt.

I hope the lady who lost her little bubba has another baby that grows up to know his big brother saved lives.
What a legacy x
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down